剧集 | 如意郎君(2020) | 导航列表
于此城邦
苍天陷落
压垮卑微的脊梁
于此城邦
门户战战 碎我幽窗
昔日战火 犹令我双眼迷惘
于此城邦
死灰未冷 热火终将重燃
哪怕沉眠久长
于此城邦
给你
-你走吧 我会转交给她 -晚安
碧波
你拿的是什么 过来
《迦利布诗集》
是谁送来的
-什么东西 -一本书罢了
- What is it? - It's just a book.
是谁送来的 他叫什么名字
Who sent it? What's his name?
不重要
No-one.
看 这不是很美吗
Look, isn't it beautiful?
该死的书 去你♥妈♥的♥ 滚到那边去
Damn your book! And damn you! Get over there!
你们这些白♥痴♥ 奏乐
And you idiots, play!
还有你 唱
And you, sing! Well?
别忘了今晚你要服侍的是谁 快点
Remember who reserved you for the evening! Go!
清空广场
女人 小孩和老人 赶快回家
*许久许久之前*
*我也曾迎来心爱的人*
*美酒泛着微光*
*照亮我们幽会的脸庞*
好了
All right!
够了
Enough!
有一大群暴徒 长官
There is a whole mob of them, Sahib!
我们奉命保护神庙
Our instructions are to defend the temple.
我下令就开枪
Fire when I give the order.
第一轮朝他们头顶开枪 然后击毙
One round over their heads, and then shoot to kill.
击毙 你确定吗 长官
Shoot to kill? Are you sure, sir?
内政部长放权给我了
The Home Minister has given me authority.
跟我来 走
Follow me! Go!
王公
Raja.
来
Come!
继续弹
不准在我们的清♥真♥寺旁边建神庙
我们拒绝
你们不能统治我们
超他们头顶射击
Over their heads!
开火
Fire!
让我们安葬亲人的尸体吧
卡普尔先生
Mr Kapoor.
我听说昨晚有20人被杀死
I am told 20 men were killed last night.
没有那么多
No, not that many.
再说 一点小惩罚没坏处
And a little discipline never did any harm.
你明明有机会和平控制这场抗♥议♥
You had every chance to control this protest peacefully!
连自己家人都控制不了的人还有脸说我
I have this from a man who cannot even control his own family!
我说过了 我们是印度教国家
I told you before - we are a Hindu nation.
穆♥斯♥林♥现在有他们自己的国家
Muslims have their own country now.
等大选来临时
And when the election comes,
我们必须支持的是占大多数的印度教♥徒♥
it is the Hindu majority we must carry with us.
你真可耻
肃静 肃静
Silence in the house! Silence in the house!
这是最糟糕的结果
It's the worst thing that could have happened.
我父亲说本来完全可以阻止这事发生
And entirely preventable, my father says.
他很难过
He's so upset.
这跟他对印度的愿景截然相反
It's exactly the opposite of his vision for India.
细想一下 也跟我的愿景相反
And mine, come to think of it.
我去接
I'll go.
喂
Hello?
是我
It's me.
你一个人吗
Are you alone?
暂时是 我们在吃饭
For the moment. We're eating.
有坏消息
It's not good news.
你一定得放弃他
You've got to drop him.
什么意思
What do you mean?
他姓杜拉尼
His surname is Durrani.
他是穆♥斯♥林♥ 拉塔
He's a Muslim, Lata.
我该挂电♥话♥了
I'd better go now.
我们正在吃午饭
We're in the middle of lunch.
你根本没机会
You haven't a chance.
你家人会坚决反对他
Your family will be dead set against him.
再说 这很危险
Besides, it's dangerous.
你也看到神庙选址处发生的惨剧
You saw what happened at the temple site.
我们活在一个愚蠢的世界
This is a stupid world we live in.
是啊
I know.
我想 五年后
I expect, in five years' time,
我就会把他忘得一干二净
I'll have forgotten all about him.
你一定会的
I'm sure you will.
但他周五会去文学社
But he'll be there on Friday,
在那等着我 不知道我为什么不去
waiting for me and wondering why I'm not there.
拉塔
Lata...
萨伊达
Saeeda?
达格先生 你没必要送我礼物
书需要被放在懂得欣赏它的人身边
A book needs to be near to its truest admirer.
正如飞蛾需要扑火
你真不该割爱
乌尔都语的书给我也是浪费
The Urdu is wasted on me.
所有人都送我珠宝
Everyone gives me jewels,
但你送的礼物最打动我的心
but nothing has touched my heart like your gift.
我也招待你好东西
我们有这个
这是上好的威士忌
This is excellent whisky.
你能告诉我这些诗歌♥说什么吗
Will you help me to understand what the verses say?
我会说乌尔都语 但我不会读
I can speak Urdu, but I can't read it.
来 我们一起读
纯真之心 你有何烦恼
你的痛苦 如何能治愈
现在吗 达格先生
没错 现在
我为什么不能过自己的生活
Why can't I live my life...
-看看会有什么可能 -你不能
- ..and see where it might take me? - You can't.
我们今晚就好好听音乐吧
Let's just enjoy the music tonight.
马利克·康姆大♥师♥演奏会
你总跟不合适的人搅和在一起
You're always getting mixed up with unsuitable people!
我怎么就不会
Why not me?
在印度 有人可能会说
Here in India, one might say that we have borne
我们所承受的现实 远比我们愿承受的多
rather more reality than we might have cared to bear...
卡普尔博士住♥宅♥
-你好 -你好
- Hello. - Hello.
我知道你迟早会出门
I knew you'd have to come out sometime.
我们不能待在这
We can't stay here.
那我们走吧
Let's go, then.
我一直等你来
I waited for you.
我很早就到场了
I went there early.
我待了好久
I stayed for an eternity.
我甚至硬吞了纳罗吉太太做的坚硬如石头的蛋糕
I even chomped through Mrs Nowrojee's rock-hard cakes.
很抱歉 真的
I'm sorry. Really.
和我一起去划船
Come boating with me.
我们可以逆流而上 去巴萨特玛哈
We'll go up the river to the Barsaat Mahal.
晚上那里的景色很美
It's a wonderful sight by night.
我去不了
I can't.
你也明知道不该邀我
And you should know better than to ask me
半夜去划船
to come boating at midnight!
每次见完你 我就盼着下一次
You know I live from our one meeting to the next.
我们不非要半夜去
We don't have to go at midnight.
清晨的景色一样美
Dawn is just as good.
清晨
Dawn.
清晨没什么不好
There is no harm in dawn.
周一早上 六点整
Monday morning at six sharp.
剧集 | 如意郎君(2020) | 导航列表