剧集 | 如意郎君(2020) | 导航列表
在恒河边
walking by the Ganga
和一个男孩散步
with a boy.
*鸟儿你快飞走吧*
*Chal udd jaa re panchi*
*这个世界已经如此陌生*
*Ki abb ye desh hua begana.*
现在谁还会娶她
Who will marry her now?
妈妈 喝点茶吧
Ma, have some tea.
就知道喝茶 我们都要完蛋了
Tea, tea and more tea when we are ruined.
妈妈 不用把事情弄得这么夸张
Ma, don't overdramatise things.
对你的血压可不好
It isn't good for your blood pressure.
这么说 你早就知道了 你知道
So, you knew. You knew.
而我还得从外人那得知这事
And I had to learn this from strangers.
你去哪了 年轻人
Where have you been, young lady?
就是去散步了
Just for a walk.
散步 散步 我陪你去散步
A walk? Walk? I'll give you walk.
跟你在一起的那个男孩是谁
Who is he - this boy you have been seen with?
一个朋友
A friend.
朋友 他叫什么
A friend. What is his name?
-卡比尔 -姓什么
- Kabir. - Kabir what?
还要茶吗
More tea?
快说啊 他有名字的吧 还是说你忘了
Come on. He has a name, doesn't he? Or have you forgotten?
卡比尔·拉尔 卡比尔·梅拉 到底是什么
Kabir Lal, Kabir Mehra, what?
卡比尔·杜拉尼
Kabir Durrani.
他是帕西人吗
Is he a Parsi?
他是...
He's...
他是穆♥斯♥林♥
..He's a Muslim.
天啊 天啊
God. Oh, God.
我上辈子是做了什么孽
What did I do in my past life
才让我亲爱的孩子遭到这样的诅咒
to bring this curse on my beloved child?
不 不行 绝对不行
No, never, never, absolutely not.
-肮脏 暴♥力♥ 残忍♥ 淫♥荡♥ -我爱他
- Dirty, violent, cruel, lecherous. - I love him.
-你想和他结婚吗 -是的
- Do you want to marry him? - Yes.
你个愚蠢 固执的...
You stupid, obstinate...
真可耻 淹死算了
我就要和他结婚
I WILL marry him.
爸爸告诉我们我们应该听从自己的内心
Daddy told us we should follow our own hearts.
别把你♥爸♥牵扯进来
Don't you dare bring Daddy into this!
-信不信我打你两巴掌 -妈妈
- I'll give you two tight slaps! - Ma!
收拾行李
Pack your bags.
我们去加尔各答 就这么定了
We are going to Calcutta, and that is that.
不准再说一个字 你们俩都不准说
Don't you dare say another word, either of you!
我一直很想再见到你
I've been longing to see you again.
怎么了
What's the matter?
妈妈发现了我们的事
Ma's found out about us.
-她明天要带我去加尔各答 -什么
- She's taking me to Calcutta tomorrow. - What?
-你还爱我吗 -当然
- Do you still love me? - Of course I do.
-那我们私奔吧 -私奔 去哪
- Then, let's go away. - Away? Where?
哪里都行 去山上
Anywhere. To the hills.
任何地方都行
Anywhere, really.
抛下一切吗
And just leave everything?
一切 我不在乎 我甚至都收拾好行李了
Everything. I don't care, I've even packed some things.
拉塔 如果我们现在走 我们毫无机会
Lata, if we go now, we don't stand a chance.
我们再等等 看事情会怎样发展
Let's wait and see how things work out.
我们可以想到办法的
We can make things work out.
我以为每次见完我 你就盼着下一次
I thought you lived from our one meeting to the next.
这是真的
I do.
听着 我不想给你泼冷水
Look, I don't want to disillusion you.
你就是在给我泼冷水
You are, you ARE disillusioning me.
我们要等多久
How long will we have to wait?
两年
Two years?
首先我要完成我的学位课程
First, I'm going to finish my degree.
然后 我要申请去剑桥大学
After that, I'm going to apply to get into Cambridge...
两年后我就结婚了
I'll be married in two years.
你不是女孩 你不懂
You're not a girl, you don't understand.
我或许不会再回到勃朗普
I might never be able to come back to Brahmpur.
拉塔 别不可理喻
Lata, be reasonable.
我本来都准备为了你离开我家人了
I was ready to leave my family for you.
拉塔
Lata?
我不想再见到你
I never want to see you again.
我太傻了
I'm so stupid.
拉塔
Lata?
拉塔
Lata?
拉塔
Lata!
-普兰 -是 岳母
- Pran? - Yes, Maa ji.
没问题
Sure.
C10-11 先生
C 10-11, sir.
对 就是这里
Haan, ye, yehi hai.
开心点 拉塔 加尔各塔也许会很有趣
Cheer up, Lata, Calcutta might be fun.
说...
Kaho...
"达格先生 你好吗"
.."Dagh sahib, how do you do?"
你好吗
How do you do?
你好吗
How do you do?
你唱歌♥它就会说话了
为我唱歌♥
Sing for me.
大♥师♥ 请演奏
*说我一文不值 不成体统*
*就当我 就当我 就当我坏*
*就当我 就当我 就当我坏*
* Mujhe bu'ra kahiye *
*说我一文不值*
* Na-rawa kahiye *
*不成体统*
* Na-sazaa kahiye. *
你没有题写你给我的书
我只会写英文 亲爱的萨伊达
I can only write in English, Saeeda jaan.
达格先生
Dagh Sahib...
你居然不熟悉我们伟大诗人的语言
好吧
那我就去学乌尔都语
阿门
碧波
-请叫拉希德过来 -他不会来的
他不喜欢在教塔丝妮的时候被打扰
他知道是谁给他发钱 去叫他
拉希德教塔丝妮乌尔都语和阿♥拉♥伯语
谁是塔丝妮
Who is Tasneem?
塔丝妮是我妹妹
Tasneem is my sister.
我什么时候能见到她
When can I meet her?
他说"你们可以称他为真♥主♥ 也可以称他为至仁主"
He reads: "Qulid-'ullah 'awid-'ur-Rahman."
你们可以称他为真♥主♥ 也可以称他为至仁主
Qulid-'ullah 'awid-'ur-Rahman.
"你在拜中不要高声朗诵 也不要低声默读"
"Wa laa tajhar bi Salaatika wa laa tukhaafit bihaa."
你在拜中不要高声朗诵 也不要低声默读
Wa laa tajhar bi Salaatika wa laa tukhaafit bihaa.
"你应当寻求一条适中的道路"
"Wabtaghi baina zaalika sabeela."
你应当寻求一条适中的道路
Wabtaghi baina zaalika sabeela.
拉希德 萨伊达夫人
叫你立刻下楼去
过来 拉希德
我的好朋友想学乌尔都语 你能教他吗
薪水会和你教塔丝妮的一样
Salary will be the same as with Tasneem.
你对乌尔都语有任何了解吗 先生
Do you have any knowledge of the language, janaab?
我当然会说
I can speak it, of course.
-但我不会认字或书写 -这样
他是曼恩·卡普尔 马赫什·卡普尔的儿子
This is Maan Kapoor, the son of Mahesh Kapoor,
税务部长
the Revenue Minister.
他哥哥在你学习的大学里教书
And his brother teaches at the university where you study.
能教授马赫什·卡普尔的儿子是我的荣幸
It would be an honour to teach the son of Mahesh Kapoor.
等他的《柴明达尔制度法案》通过 你父亲就会成为
With his Zamindari Act, your father will become
乡下人的救世主 安♥拉♥保佑
the saviour of the countryside. Inshallah.
你有空了就通知我
达格先生有大把时间
时间对他来说不是问题
谢谢
大把时间
花在他身上吗
很好 很好
Good, good.
你好啊
Hello there.
你去哪了
Where were you?
你迟到了
You're late.
再来一次 挥杆
Again. Take a swing.
胳膊打直
Hold your arm quite straight.
别看我 看球
And don't look at me - look at the ball.
这不好玩
This is no fun.
没有什么事在头15分钟里会好玩
Nothing's fun in the first 15 minutes.
我能举出一个反例
I can think of something that is.
准确说有两个
Two things, actually.
闭嘴 集中精力
Shut up and concentrate.
天才
Ho-ho-ho, genius!
剧集 | 如意郎君(2020) | 导航列表