剧集 | 61街(2022) | 导航列表
谢谢你
Thank you, man.
妈妈…
Mom...
太好了
Man.
我很爱你…
I love you so much...
摩西
Moses!
谁要回家了 摩西
-Who's coming home? -Moses!
谁要回家了 摩西
-Who's coming home? -Moses!
谁要回家了 摩西
-Who's coming home? -Moses!
谁要回家了 摩西
-Who's coming home? -Moses!
谁要回家了 摩西
-Who's coming home? -Moses!
谁要回家了 摩西
-Who's coming home? -Moses!
谁要回家了 摩西
-Who's coming home? -Moses!
是你的功劳
That's you. You did that.
好了…各位
Hey...everybody.
玛莎罗拔丝办公室
Martha Roberts' office.
玛莎
Martha.
你得听这通电♥话♥
You'll get this one.
好的
Yeah.
无论结果如何…对吧
No matter what...right?
无论结果如何…我也要感谢大家
No matter what...I thank y'all.
是的,我是玛莎罗拔丝
Yes. This is Martha Roberts.
好的
Right.
感谢你来电
Well, I appreciate your call.
谢谢,祝你有美好的夜晚
Thank you. You have a good night.
我们赢了
We won.
妈妈,你做到了
Mama! You did it!
我知道你可以的,我爱你
I knew you would! I love you!
你做到了
You did it!
爸爸在哪里
Where's Dad?
我不知道,宝贝
I don't know, baby.
做得好,妈妈 我们成功了
-Good job, Mom. -We did it.
派对开始了,你会来吗
你回家了 没错
-You're home! -Yeah.
我好想你…
-I missed you. -I missed you.
天啊 爸爸…
-Oh, God. -Daddy...
你好吗 爸爸
-You good? -Daddy!
那是给你的 谢谢
-Yeah. Hey, that's for you. -Thank you.
过来吧
Hey!
谢丝卡… 别担心,我告诉他了
-Jessica... -Don't worry. I told him.
什么
What?
判决后,我告诉布兰尼根
After the verdict, I told Brannigan
是我交录音带给他们的
it was me who gave them the recording,
说你永远不会做那种事…
that you could never do a thing like that...
为了真♥相♥背叛兄弟
betray the brotherhood just for the truth.
我… 所以没有问题
-I... -So you're good.
你可以继续如常生活
You can go back to your life.
希望你良心过意得去
Just don't look in the mirror.
你的状态有点下滑了
Your form's a little ragged.
你会恢复的,再来一次
You'll get it back. Let's go again.
好的
Yeah.
教练,你说你想让他回来
Coach, you said you wanted him back.
他回来了
Here he is.
好好照顾他 我会的
-Take good care of him. -Will do.
好了 好的
-All right, now. -All right.
看起来不错 谢谢,我很感激你
-Lookin' good. -Thanks. I appreciate you.
好,很好,再来一次
All right. Here we go! One more time.
剧集 | 61街(2022) | 导航列表