剧集 | 61街(2022) | 导航列表
很多人会错过它,我不会
A lot of people miss it, but I don't.
我希望你能跟我一起去看
And I was hoping that you would go see it with me.
你需要考虑一下吗
Do you need to think about it?
好吧 好
-Alright. -Yes.
谢谢你…儿子
Thank you...son.
爸爸,你那「C」开首的字是什么
What was your 'C' word, Dad?
那个也需要考虑一下吗
Do you need to think about this, too?
谢谢你,宝贝
Thank you, baby.
我的宝贝
Oh, my baby.
正对着我们
Pointing it right at us.
你有看过这么完美的东西吗
Have you ever seen anything so perfect?
应该没有,家长会上没有吧
I don't think so. Not at our PTA meetings?
去吧…
Go for it...
好,我要去看看那些建筑,好吗
Okay. I'm gonna check out those buildings, yeah?
稍微看一下…
A little...
你好吗…
-How's it going? -How's it going?
我是警♥察♥
Well, I'm a cop.
看着我的拍档死在街上
Watched my partner die in the street
我因为尽忠职守而被停职
I've been suspended for doing my job.
我的手极痛,大家都讨厌我们
My hand hurts like hell, and everybody hates us.
除此之外,我很好
Other than that, I'm good.
那是塔拉崔伏里连的妈妈
That's Tara Trevolini's mom.
她刚离婚
She just got divorced.
是你妈妈告诉你的吗
Did your mom tell you that?
我不可以重复我妈妈怎样说她
I'm not allowed to repeat what my mom says about her.
好,我想我们不用担心
Okay, well, I guess we don't need to worry about
塔拉的妈妈今晚会出席你的派对
Tara's mom showing up at your party tonight.
但你会去,对吧
But you are, right?
我有违背过对你的承诺吗
Do I break promises I make to you?
你先走,我很快就来,好吗
Why don't you go ahead? I'll catch up, okay?
听说你是布兰尼根的新手下
Hear you Brannigan's new boy.
国度帮有提议
The Nation has an offer.
如果你们可以停止针对我们
If your crew takes they boots off our necks,
我们可以比分支帮多付五个百分点
we can go 5 points better than the Faction.
告诉你老大
Tell your boss.
大家好
Hey, people.
你好,富兰克林
Hey, Franklin.
很高兴见到你
Good to see you.
你还好吗
How you doing, son?
你好吗?宝贝
How you doing, baby?
以前是我,现在是你
It was me, and now it's you.
我以前是他生命中最重要的人
I used to be the most important person in his life.
现在是你
Now that's you.
安谢路教练 富兰克林教练
-Coach Angelo. -Coach Franklin.
让我告诉你关于摩西的事,好吗
Let me tell you something about Moses, okay?
大家都以为400米只是长跑
Everybody thinks the 400 is just a long sprint...
的确如此
which it is.
但它也关乎到痛苦
But it's about pain, too.
最后80米痛得要命
The last 80 metres hurt like hell,
然后就关乎到你的力量
and then it's about strength.
他有那股力量,我必须承认
And our man has that. I gave him that.
看看我的冗长隐喻
Look at me with my long-a** metaphors
好像我即将要讲道般
like I'm about to speak a sermon or something?
波特小姐
Hey, Ms Porter.
我以为我们晚点才要见面
I thought we were gonna meet later.
这件事不能等
This couldn't wait.
好,怎么了?发生了什么事
Alright, what's up? What's happening?
那位公益律师还在靠社区施舍
The pro-bono lawyer still relying on handouts
来支付他做的事?
from the community to pay for what he's doing?
对…原意就是这样
Yeah...that's the idea.
他有看过钱是从哪里来的吗
He ever take a look at where that money comes from?
他正在烧烤派对
Well, he's at the barbecue right now.
我们可以走过去问他
We can walk over there and you can ask him.
街角的人在街角烤肉?
Barbecue around the corner from the corner?
什么街角
What corner?
约书亚约翰逊赚钱用的露天毒品市场
Open-air drug market where Joshua Johnson makes his money.
用来支付他哥哥的律师费
Money that pays for his brother's legal team.
你知道我不能听到那些事
Now, you know I can't hear that.
不,你必须听 但你知道我不能
-No, you got to hear it. -But you know I can't.
你知道我不能…听到
You know I can't...hear that!
你听到了,不能回到听不到的状态
You gonna hear it and you can't unhear it,
罗伯特候选人
Candidate Roberts.
摩西的律师费用由犯罪所得来支付
Moses' legal team being paid for by the proceeds of crime.
那对你的公益律师丈夫会有何影响
How'd that look on your pro-bono husband?
珍妮特…
Janet...
波特小姐
Ms Porter.
你可以信任我
You can trust me.
我在尝试… 你可以信任我
-I'm trying to tr... -You can trust me.
我在尝试信任你
I'm trying to trust you,
但别让我捉到你跟他们扯上关系
but don't let me catch you with your shoes on.
你为何要这样做
Why are you doing this?
我想你同样关注我的儿子
I want you to give my son the same attention
就像你丈夫和其他人对摩西一样
that your husband and everybody else is giving Moses.
还是鲁弗斯的生命
Or is Rufus' life less valuable than a scholarship boy's future?
没有奖学金男孩的未来般值钱
大家好
Hey, everyone.
各位,可以听我说吗?拜托
Guys, can I have your attention? Please.
我知道你期待看到奥巴马和米歇尔
I know you were expecting Barack and Michelle...
但我还是希望你们允许我说几句话
but I'm hoping that you'll allow me to just say a few words.
一切恍如昨天
It feels like just yesterday
我还在帮他收拾读大学的行李
I was packing him up for college.
他当时已经准备好要离开了
He was ready to take off.
抱歉 没关系
-Sorry. -It's okay.
没关系…
-It's alright. -It's alright...
你们都知道摩西是谁
You guys know who Moses is.
我们知道
We do.
抱歉 没关系
-Sorry. -It's alright.
加油
Come on, now.
慢慢来 没关系
-Come on, take your time. -It's alright.
同行的人造就了我们
We are who we walk with.
在我们身边的人很重要
The people who surround us matter.
对,告诉我们吧
Right! Tell us!
他们让大家知道
They let everybody know,
「这就是我」
'This is who I am.'
这里所有的好人
All of you good people,
我和你们一起
I walk with you
为摩西约翰逊挺身而出 没错…
-when we stand up for Moses Johnson. -Yeah...
我们要一起确保整个城市…
And together, we're gonna make sure the whole city...
不是…不对…
no...the...
是确保整个国家高呼这个名字
the whole country is saying the name
摩西约翰逊
Moses Johnson.
能跟我一起喊摩西约翰逊这名字吗
Can you join me in saying the name Moses Johnson?
你们能大喊摩西约翰逊吗
Will you say Moses Johnson?
摩西约翰逊
Moses Johnson.
喊吧 摩西约翰逊
-Say it! -Moses Johnson.
喊吧 摩西约翰逊
-Say it! -Moses Johnson.
认真喊 摩西约翰逊
-Say it like you mean it! -Moses Johnson!
出尽力喊 摩西约翰逊
-Put your chest in it! -Moses Johnson!
你们没有认真 摩西约翰逊
-Y'all ain't serious! -Moses Johnson!
你们没有认真 摩西约翰逊
-You ain't serious! -Moses Johnson!
太弱了 摩西约翰逊
-That's so weak! -Moses Johnson!
喊吧 摩西约翰逊
-Say! -Moses Johnson.
喊吧 摩西约翰逊
-Say! -Moses Johnson.
喊吧 摩西约翰逊
-Say! -Moses Johnson.
喊吧 摩西约翰逊
-Say! -Moses Johnson.
喊吧
Say!
射中你了
Oh, I got ya.
好的,不…
Okay. No...
过来这里
Come over here!
好,你是坏人…
Alright, you're a bad guy...
我是警♥察♥局长,你是警员
剧集 | 61街(2022) | 导航列表