剧集 | 61街(2022) | 导航列表
'between myself and the police officer,'
「导致…」
'as a consequence of which...'
「他撞到头部」
'he hit his head.'
不是那样的,不是…
That didn't happen. It didn't...
我不是蓄意的
I didn't intend for that to happen
他当时在追我
because he was running and I was trying to run at the side
我尝试跑到旁边躲避他
我尝试… 这只是你和我
-and I was trying... -This is just you, me,
在陈述事实
and the facts.
那…如果我不想签这份备忘录呢
So...what if I don't want to do this memorandum?
如果我不合作呢
What if I don't cooperate?
那就会有其他警♥察♥来
Then it'll be other cops.
带着满腔怒气
With all their anger
因为自己的同袍死了
about what happened to one of their guys.
如果我不能向我的人证明你肯合作
If I can't show my people proof of your cooperation,
他们就会调走我
they pull me out
然后把你妈妈、约书亚
and they pull in your mom and Joshua
和你的朋友马奇斯捉进来
and your buddy Marquise,
看他们能承受多少压力
on account of the pressure they're under.
但如果向他们展示备忘录
But none of that happens
这一切都不会发生
if I show them our memorandum.
你签了它…
You sign this...
大家不会插手
and everybody stands down.
我给你一分钟考虑
I'll give you a minute to think about it.
想想你的责任
Think about your responsibilities.
先生,如果你不填写表格…
Sir, if you don't fill out the form...
你知道我是谁,知道我来见谁
You know who I am and you know who I'm here to see.
我不会填任何表格
I'm not filling out any form.
你不填表格就不能见你的当事人
You don't fill out the form, you don't see your client.
你在拖延时间,请别再拖延我了
You're stalling me. Please stop stalling me.
请让我见我的当事人
Let me see my client, please.
约翰逊先生准备好见律师了
Mr Johnson is ready to see his lawyer.
谢谢
Thank you.
搞定了
We got him.
他说什么
What's he saying?
一并搞定了
We got that, too.
我最后说的一句话是什么
What was the very last thing I said?
我们只是在谈车上发生的事
We just talked about what happened in the car.
摩西…
Moses...
他听起来像是想帮我
He sounded like he was trying to help me.
帮你?对,就是那种感觉
-Help you? -Yeah, that's what it felt like!
现在呢?现在感觉如何
And now? How does it feel now?
我不觉得自己有罪
I don't feel guilty.
我不觉得自己是杀人凶手
I don't feel like I'm a murderer or nothing.
你签的那份文件
That piece of paper you signed,
在法律上表示你两者皆是
in the eyes of the law, it says you're both.
法律是错误的,富兰克林先生
Law ain't right, Mr Franklin.
法律是错误的
The law ain't right.
你对他做了什么
What'd you do to him?
不好意思 你听到我说什么的
-Excuse me? -You heard me.
杨警员
Officer Young.
你能帮帮我的律师朋友吗
Can you help my lawyer friend out here?
来警局的路上有发生什么事吗
Anything happen in the car on the way to the station?
有什么你不满意的事吗
Anything you didn't like?
没有
Nope.
所以或者是你的问题 什么
-So maybe it's you. -What?
在打种族牌
Playing the race card.
现在美国每个自♥由♥派律师都懂这招
It's up the sleeve of every liberal lawyer in America right now.
我了解你,布兰尼根
I see you, Brannigan.
我知道你是什么人
I know what you are.
我过去30年来做这份工作时
I've been seeing you for the last 30 years,
都在观察你
doing what I do.
而我看到你的事业差不多走到尽头
And I see you. You're at the end of your career
想轰轰烈烈地退休
and looking to go out with a bang.
你知道你的问题是什么吗
You know your problem?
不适合当警♥察♥
Square peg, round hole.
我不是你想我成为的那种人
I'm just not what you want me to be.
我必须承认我很惊讶
I got to admit I was surprised.
从没想过你是冷血讼棍
Never had you down as an ambulance chaser.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
如果不是的话
Well, if it's not that,
那你怎样知道本市史上
then how did you know where the most wanted murder suspect
头号♥通缉谋杀犯藏身在哪里
in the history of this city was hiding out,
而我们不知道
and we didn't?
富兰克林,你打算怎样做
What were you going to do, Franklin,
放他进车尾箱带去墨西哥吗
put him in the trunk and head down to Mexico?
你吓不到我,布兰尼根
You don't scare me, Brannigan.
那你可以离开了
Then you can leave.
或者你可以留下
Or you can stay.
但如果你留下来
But if you stay,
就会被控妨碍司法公正
it's going to be on a charge of obstructing justice
以及协助和教唆逃犯
and aiding and abetting a fugitive.
宝贝 医生打电♥话♥给我
-Hey, baby. -The doctor called me.
什么事?富兰克林
What's going on, Franklin?
没什么
It's nothing.
艾格伦医生为何要这么急着找你
Why does Dr Algren need to speak to you so badly,
要打三次电♥话♥给我
he calls me 3 times?
我错过了预约,他们最讨厌失约了
I missed an appointment. They hate it when that happens.
膝盖又痛了吗
Is it your knee again?
你一定是在开玩笑
Oh, you gotta be kidding me.
富兰克林 你一定是在开玩笑
-Franklin. -You gotta be kidding.
怎么了 我要工作了
-What is it? -I got to go.
今晚见,我爱你 富兰克林
-I'll see you tonight. I love you. -Franklin.
积克,你在开玩笑吗?积克
Jack. Are you kidding me? Jack.
退休前五分钟接下重大谋杀案?
A big murder 5 minutes before you retire?
我不这么认为 谁接到?积克
-I don't think so. -Who gets it, Jack?
不是你 对,但是谁接到
-Not you. -Yes, but who?
丹尼柏斯高…
-Danny Pascoe. -Danny Pascoe...
流水作业、得过且过的律师
conveyor belt lawyer.
我想接这单案,积克
I want this, Jack.
不能给你
You can't have it.
那就完了
Then it's over.
什么
What?
如果你不肯让我代表摩西斯约翰逊
If you won't let me represent Moses Johnson
担任公设辩护人
as a public defender,
你让我别无选择
you give me no choice.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我要辞职,积克
I'm resigning, Jack,
我会以个人身份代表他
and I'm going to represent him privately.
这太疯狂了
This is crazy.
有时候社区等于家庭
Sometimes community is the same as family,
我和摩西的关系就是这样
and that's where I am with Moses.
如果牵涉家人,你不会拒绝
And when it's family, you don't say no.
你会挺身而出
You step in.
没有人
And nobody,
即使是整栋楼里我最信任的人
not even the man I trust most in this whole building,
也不能阻止我
is going to get in my way.
赤脚和危险
至少他们有留意你
Well, at least they're paying attention.
或许语调可以温和一点
Maybe tone it down a little?
他就是记者吗
Oh, is that the reporter?
一定是
Bet.
午安
Good afternoon!
午安
Good afternoon.
感谢各位出席
Thank y'all for coming.
第三排有位记者
So, there's a reporter here, third row.
是石纯斯先生,对吧
We have Mr Sessions, right?
彼德石纯斯
Peter Sessions.
好,石纯斯先生说
Yeah. Mr Sessions is saying
我是「赤脚和危险」的
that I am 'barefoot and dangerous.'
完全正确 不,没关系
-Dead right. -No, it's alright.
他说得对,我的确很危险
剧集 | 61街(2022) | 导航列表