剧集 | 61街(2022) | 导航列表
-What are you doing? -He's gone.
你为什么停下来 他死了
-Why are you stopping? -He's gone.
你为什么停下来 庄尼
-Why are you stopping? -Johnny!
你为什么停下来?做你该做的事
-Why are you stopping? -Do your goddamn job!
庄尼,他死了… 做你该做的事
-He's gone, Johnny. He's gone. -Do your job!
你为什么停下来 他死了
-Why are you stopping? -He's gone.
有人要告诉谢丝卡这件事
Someone has to tell Jessica.
天啊
Oh, God.
封锁整个社区
Shut it down. This whole neighbourhood.
有人目击整件事,我们逮捕了人
Somebody saw this. We made arrests.
对 那给我名字
-Yeah. -So, get me a name.
摩西,进来这里
Yo, Moses! In here, man!
我看到事发经过 什么
-I saw what went down. -What?
他们会布满整个南区
They'll flood the whole South Side.
他死了吗 你要离开,兄弟
-Is he dead? -You gotta be gone, bruh.
但是嘉芬,他死了吗
But Calvin, is he dead?
他死了吗?嘉芬
Is he dead, Calvin?
安东尼,是你在拼那拼图的吗
Anthony, did you put up that puzzle?
如果你想看电视
If you want to watch a show,
你就要拼好拼图,好吗
you're gonna have to put the puzzle up, okay?
不要
No.
天啊,不要… 对不起
-Oh, God, no... -I'm sorry.
不要…
Oh, no...
妈妈?
Mom?
我也想加入,副警监
I want in on this, Lieutenant.
他叫迈克尔罗西
His name was Michael Rossi.
他有妻子和家庭
He had a wife and a family.
他很善良
He was kind.
很热情、很风趣
He was warm. He was funny.
他是个好人
He was a good man.
看着我
Look at me.
看着我
Look at me.
你看到无关紧要的警♥察♥性命,对吧
You see a blue life that doesn't matter, right?
对吧?回答我
Right? Answer me!
你有兄弟吗?
You got a brother?
我曾经有个兄弟
I had a brother.
他是我的兄弟
This is my brother.
看看你对我兄弟做了什么
Look what you did to my brother.
你看到了吗?看清楚
You see that? Look at it!
我…
I...
我不知道这些相片是在哪里拍的
I don't know where these pictures was taken, alright?
但你在我家外面逮捕了我
But you arrested me outside my building.
我只是走路回家,仅此而已
I was just walking home. That's it.
重罪谋杀
Felony murder.
你知道这意味着什么吗
You know what that means?
意味着凶手就是你
It means the murderer is you.
重复一遍
Say it back to me.
什么
What?
我刚刚说的
What I just said.
什么?不…
What? No...
我真的只是走路回家,长官
I was literally just walking home, sir.
我跟那件事一点关系也没有
I didn't have nothing to do with any of that.
你在外面犯下重罪
You were out there committing a felony.
不,长官,我只是走路回家
No. Sir, I was just literally walking home!
在街角卖♥♥海♥洛♥因♥
Selling heroin on the corner,
有人因为你的行为而死
and somebody died connected to what you're doing.
结论很简单…
The upshot is simple...
你们这些古惑仔背负了谋杀罪名
all you corner boys are up on a murder rap.
不…长官,我不是古惑仔
No...sir, I'm not a corner boy.
我真的只是走路回家
I was literally just walking home.
我只知道这么多
That's all I know.
你们其中一人有条生路
There's a way out for one of you.
告诉我名字的人
The one who gives me the name.
先告诉我名字的人就能回家
First to give me the name goes home.
武装警♥察♥ 你听到了吗
-Armed Police! -Did you hear that?
来吧,泰臣,走吧,泰臣
Come on, Tyson! Go! Come on, Tyson!
等等
Hey!
放开…
Get off...
武装警♥察♥,不准动
Armed Police! Stay where you are!
你知道谋杀♥警♥♥察♥
You know what you're looking at
要坐多少年监吗
for the murder of a police officer?
100年
100 years.
不准假释
No parole.
你会躺在棺材里出狱,孩子
You're coming out in a box, son.
我不是你的孩子
I'm not your son.
你的问题
The trouble with you
在于你分不清事情轻重
is you can't tell the difference between big and small.
你面临100年的刑期
100 years you're looking at,
而你在用什么来反击
and you're fighting back with what?
「我不是你的孩子」?
'I'm not your son'?
那很重要吗
Like that matters?
只是或许…
Just maybe...
你觉得呢
What do you think?
或许这才是更重要的事吧
Maybe it's a bigger deal
你的人生就此完结了
that your life is over
如果你不告诉我是谁杀害迈克尔罗西
if you don't tell me the name of Michael Rossi's killer?
佛雷塔、杨
Frater! Young!
河边
The river.
我是摩西
Yo, this is Moses.
请留言,我会尽快回电
Leave a message, and I'll hit you right back.
莫仔,打给我,拜托,爱你
Mojo, call me. Please. Love you.
你们带我来这里做什么
What y'all taking me down here for, man?
你们带我来这里做什么
Hey, man, what y'all taking me down here for?
我已经说了,我什么也没做
Man, I already told y'all, I didn't do nothing!
你们带我来这里做什么
Yo, what y'all taking me down here for?
我什么也没做
I didn't do nothing!
我什么也没做
Hey, I didn't do nothing, man!
拜托,你们在做什么
Please! What y'all doing?
我们去散个步
Let's take a walk.
我说了,我什么也没做
I'm telling you, I didn't do nothing!
拜托
Please, man!
我只想回家
I just want to go home!
我什么也没做
I didn't do nothing!
拜托…
Please...
走,闭嘴
Walk. Shut up!
别这样,住手
Come on, man! Stop, man!
拜托…
Please...
好的…
Alright...
有个警♥察♥被杀了
A cop was killed.
天啊,在哪里
Oh, God. Where?
61街
Off 61st.
他们有疑犯吗?有名字吗
Have they got a suspect? They got a name?
怎么了,宝贝?怎么了?是谁
What, baby? What? Who is it?
是摩西约翰逊,富兰克林
It's Moses Johnson, Franklin.
不…那是…那是不可能的
No...that's...that can't be.
宝贝,那是诺玛的儿子
Baby, that's Norma's son.
他拿到奖学金,正要去读大学
He was on his way to college with a scholarship.
他是清白的
He's clean.
没人能碰摩西约翰逊一条汗毛
Nobody touches Moses Johnson.
你觉得他们在乎吗
Do you think they care?
这个… 你觉得他们在乎那些吗
-Well... -Do you think they care about that?
不是那样的… 妈妈
-It's not that... -Mom.
不… 没事的…
-No... -It's okay...
发生过太多次了 怎么了?妈妈
-It's happening too many times. -What's happening, Mom?
不能再这样下去了
And it has to stop.
怎么会这样 没关系,没事
-How can this be? -It's okay. It's alright.
他们不会捉到摩西约翰逊
They will not have Moses Johnson!
进去…
Go...
举起手
Let me see those hands!
趴下… 别这样…
-Down... -No...
趴在地上…
剧集 | 61街(2022) | 导航列表