剧集 | 61街(2022) | 导航列表
我们则希望你们放开心胸
We want you to go wide
理解他当时的想法
and understand what was in his mind
从他的角度去看世界
by seeing the world from his point of view,
而不是你们自己的
not your own.
他脸上的表情…
Is that expression on his face...
是愤怒
is that anger,
还是恐惧
or is it fear?
他眼里充满暴♥力♥吗
Is that violence in his eyes?
还是惊恐
Or is it terror?
她想你们看他
She wants you to look at him.
我想你们想象自己是他
I want you to imagine being him.
这就是我俩的区别
That's the difference between the 2 of us.
我想你们运用想象力
What I'm asking you to do is exercise your imagination
取代你们的偏见
in place of your prejudice.
我现在有点紧张
Now, I'm a little nervous
还有点害怕
and a little scared,
因为尽管这个国家四分五裂
because, as divided as this country is
我们变得排外
and as tribal as we've become,
我相信我们已失去
I believe we've lost the ability
同理心和将心比心的能力
to step into someone else's shoes and walk around.
但我希望和祈祷
But it is my hope and my prayer that
你们能证明我的恐惧是无稽的
you will prove my fear unfounded
而且作出的判决是基于
and bring in a verdict based on the real understanding
对摩西约翰逊这个人的真正理解
of who Moses Johnson is,
而不是世界想他成为什么人
not who the world wants him to be.
谢谢
Thank you.
停止截停搜查
Stop stop-and-frisk.
停止
Stop it.
警员每截停800次
Every 800 stops the cops make,
就会找到一把枪
they find a gun.
每800次
Every 800.
代价是什么
At what cost?
800个黑人
That's 800 Black people
被吓得提心吊胆,惊慌失措
scared to death, frightened,
深怕做出一个错误的举动
that if they make one false move,
就会没命
they'll get killed.
尾灯坏了就算了,对吧
Let the tail lights be. Right?
就算了吧
Let them be.
在我们厘清
Until we figure out
如何阻止执法部门手中的
how to halt the epidemic of Black death
黑死病大流行之前
at the hands of law enforcement,
我们必须停止他们与我们的冲突
we have to stop their encounters with us.
伊兹,我们活在永恒的恐惧中
Izzy, we are living in a permanent state of fear,
有个专有名词
and there's a word for that.
称为「恐♥怖♥主♥义♥」
It is called terrorism.
芝加哥警♥察♥局就是一个恐怖组织
The Chicago Police Department is a terrorist organisation.
这是很严重的字眼
That's a big word.
而且是我仔细考虑过的
And it is one that I have considered carefully.
你老公认同意你那番言论吗
Does your husband agree with what you've just been saying?
我老公不必认同我的任何言行
My husband doesn't have to agree with anything that I say or do.
好吧
Okay.
你刚刚点燃战火了
Girl, you just lit it up.
我有吗
Did I?
社交媒体为之疯狂
Social media's going crazy.
芝加哥警♥察♥是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
Chicago Police are terrorists.
是的
Yes.
好吧 他们确实是
-Okay. -They are.
好吧,在鲁弗斯的神龛前拍照
Okay. Photo op at the Rufus shrine.
不
No.
配上图片效果更好
It's good to put a face to a name.
《论♥坛♥报》派出一名记者
'The Tribune' is sending a reporter,
《美♥联♥社♥》和《路透社》
'AP' and 'Reuters' want a picture of your feet.
想为你的脚拍张照片
已经引起全国关注
This is going national.
你是名人了,玛莎罗拔丝
You just became a big story, Martha Roberts.
我说不要,玛莉索
I said no, Marisol.
是为了法兰克林吗
Is this about Franklin?
因为在我看来
'Cause the way I look at it,
若他身体好到能出庭
if he's well-enough to be in court,
你就得留在这里,继续做你的事
you need to stay out here and keep doing what you do.
玛莎,我听你说话时
Martha, when I listen to you,
你启发了我
you inspire me,
你会让人们采取行动
and you move people to action.
来吧
Let's go.
你不能停泊在这里,开走
Hey. You can't park here. Move on.
好,这位是诺玛约翰逊
Yeah, this is Norma Johnson.
她儿子正在受审
Her son's on trial.
她是示巴女王我也不在乎
I don't care if she's the Queen of Sheba.
开走 兄弟,她迟到了
-Move on. -My man, she's late.
菲尔
Phil.
你真要阻止一个妈妈去见她儿子吗
You really want to stop a mother from seeing her son?
好了,下车
That's it. Out of the van.
我都说了,她必须去…
I'm just telling you. She has to get in...
马上下车
Out of the van. Now.
双手放在车上
Put your hands on the van.
进去吧…我没事…快去…
Go in...I'm good...go in...
来吧,大个子
Come on, big man.
拜托
Come on.
辩方想谈事件背景
The defence wants to talk about context.
他认为我不想
He thinks I don't.
他错了
Well, he's wrong.
这是演讲还是提问
Is this a speech or a question?
我认为这是一场演讲
I think it's a speech.
好了 很抱歉,法官阁下
-Hey. -I'm sorry, Your Honour.
那是我儿子,大卫
That's my son. David.
这个街角的背景是什么
What's the story with this corner?
这是一个露天毒品市场
It's an open-air drug market.
一天18、19个小时
18, 19 hours a day.
是谁经营的
Who runs it?
国度帮
The Nation.
那天我们抵达时
Members of the gang were out dealing
该帮派的成员正在外面做生意
when we arrived that day.
发生了什么事
What happened?
他们一看到我们就跑了
They took off running once they saw us.
我们成功捕获五个人
We were able to apprehend 5.
正如我们怀疑,在现场发现了货
As we suspected, we found sleet on scene.
什么货 海♥洛♥因♥
-Sleet? -Heroin.
芬太尼混合物
Fentanyl-blend.
能让人欲♥仙♥欲♥死♥,真的有人死了
It's a drug to die for and people do.
也是我们在约翰逊家发现的毒品
It's also what we found in the Johnson home.
当时就是在这个街角
It was on this corner.
在这种情况下
In this context,
有人在卖♥♥这个帮派经营的这些毒品
with these drugs on sale, run by this gang,
你在哪里逮捕被告的弟弟
where you arrested the defendant's brother?
约书亚约翰逊是在现场被捕的
Joshua Johnson was apprehended at the scene.
当时被告在场吗
Was the accused present?
离他弟弟十尺远
10 feet from his brother.
离持枪帮派成员五尺远
5 feet from the gang member with the gun.
在街角的人群中
In the mix, on the corner.
你们抵达时他做了什么
What did he do when you arrived?
他跑了
He ran.
约翰逊家被搜查时你在场吗
Were you present when the Johnson family home was searched?
是的,我在
Yes, I was.
有发现什么吗
Was anything found?
我们在她床垫下找到那个
We found that under her mattress.
实验室检测证明
Lab tests show it came from the same batch
和我们在街角查获的是同一批货
we seized on the corner.
在约翰逊家发现了多少货
What was the quantity of sleet found in the Johnson home?
足以让我怀疑她是供应商
Enough to make me wonder whether she might be the depot
为街角供货
supplying the corner.
她?诺玛约翰逊
剧集 | 61街(2022) | 导航列表