剧集 | 61街(2022) | 导航列表
你捉到我了…没错
You got me...that's right.
你捉到我了,你看 看你多厉害
- You got me. Look at it. -See you working that.
来吧…
Come on, now...
来吧…
Come on...
看他多厉害…看看他
Watch him work...watch him.
看看他…
Look at him...
你还好吗
You okay?
没事
Yeah.
很好…
Nice...
奖学金,对吧
Scholarship, right?
我们就是这样走到这一步的?
That's how we got here?
那是你应得的
You earned that.
你要接受那间大学能给你的一切
So, you take everything a college like that can give you.
你要全心投入
You be dedicated,
但永远不要忘记跑步的乐趣
but never forget the joy in your running.
不要感情用事,只要爱你所做的事
No sentiment, just love for what you do.
你明白个中分别吗
You understand the difference?
明白,先生
Yes, sir.
你会出人头地的,摩西约翰逊
You gonna be somebody, Moses Johnson.
好的,先生
Yes, sir.
不要感情用事,是吧
No sentiment?
你说你明白其中的差别
You said you knew the difference.
谢谢你,教练
I appreciate you, Coach.
你要哭了吗
You gonna cry?
不是
No.
教练,你要哭了吗
Coach, you about to cry?
你不去试穿鞋子吗
Why don't you try the shoes on or something?
不用了,兄弟,这是我的尺寸
Man, I'm good, bro. These my size.
你很清楚我的尺寸
You know my size.
你知道你会在车上哭吧
You know you gonna cry in the car, right?
我不会哭 你会在车上哭,对吧
-I ain't gonna cry, man. -You gonna cry in the car, right?
摩西约翰逊
这是第几下?好,2、3
How many is that? Okay. 2, 3.
等等
Hold on.
等等,让我离开前跳一次
Hold on. One time before I go.
我是约书亚,请留言
Yo, it's Joshua. Leave a message.
注意安全,好吗
Y'all stay safe, alright?
再见,约书亚
Bye, Joshua.
你今天又来捉我们吗?警♥察♥
You bustin' us again today, po-po?
或许吧
Maybe.
天啊,国度帮认为一定有内鬼
Man. Nation's thinking there has to be somebody on the inside
向你报风报信
calling it in for you.
你就是这样逼我们的
That's the kinda heat you're putting on us.
我们不能这样做
We can't do what we do.
你知道为什么会这样吗
You got a theory about why that's happening?
你知道吗 当然
-Do you? -For sure.
人不能饿着构思理论
A man can't theorise on no empty stomach.
天啊
Oh, Jesus Christ.
你是谁?孔子吗
Who are you, Confucius?
理论是什么
What's the theory?
不…
No...
拜托
Come on.
听着
Man, look,
你们对国度帮施压
all this heat you got on The Nation
却对分支帮置之不理…
and no heat on The Faction...
以前是平均的,但现在
it used to be 50-50, but now,
分支帮能在警局前面卖♥♥他们的货品
The Faction can sell their product in front of a police station,
但仍然没有人被逮捕
and still, nobody gets arrested.
我的问题是…
My question...
为什么
Why?
在缄默法则中…
In the code of silence...
没什么
There's nothing sexier
比男人洗碗更性感的了
than a man washing dishes.
毒品交易中的重要人物
major players in the drug trade,
涉及南区的住♥宅♥发展计划
putting housing developments on the South Side.
他和同谋正在接受调查…
He and his co-conspirators were under investigation...
七千多人
A little over 7,000.
那是我过去30年在26号♥加利福尼亚法♥院♥
That's the number of people I represented
代表出庭辩护的人数
in the last 30 years, at 26th and Cal.
其中九♥成♥我都不记得了
90% of them I don't remember.
那代表什么
What does that say?
我不知道,但我觉得你会告诉我
I don't know, but I got a feeling you're about to tell me.
我做了什么事
What good have I done?
这一切有什么意义
What's the point of it all?
富兰克林,你把你的心、灵魂
Franklin, you have given your heart, your soul,
和双膝奉献给这份工作
and both of your knees to this job.
体系不会自行修复
The system is not gonna fix itself
纯粹只因为里面有你这样的好人
just because there's good people like you on the inside.
所以那问题的答案是没有
So, the answer to my question is, no,
我没有带来任何改变
I didn't make a difference.
亲爱的,你尽力了…
Honey, you're done...
你好吗
Hey.
我有很好的预感
I have a good feeling.
宝宝睡着了…警官
The baby's asleep...Sergeant.
拜托,别这样说,别乌鸦嘴,好吗
Come on, don't say that. Don't jinx it, will ya?
罗西警官 帮我弄电线,好吗
-Sergeant Rossi. -Help me with this wire, will you?
好的 拿张胶纸
-Okay. -Grab a piece of tape.
我来 好的
-I got it. -Okay.
这里
Right here.
这个不是应该在警局做的吗
Shouldn't you be doing this at the station?
迈克尔?
Michael?
早安,罗西警官
Morning, Officer Rossi.
开始录音
Recording started.
布兰尼根副警监,你有空吗
Lieutenant Brannigan, you got a minute?
你好
Hey.
恭喜你的孩子出生
Congratulations on the baby.
非常感谢你,长官
Thank you so much, sir.
第五个?对,我们疯了吧
-Number 5? -Number 5. We're crazy?
我有东西要给你
Got something for you.
你太客气了
That's too kind.
我未能当上警官,对吧
I didn't make sergeant?
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
没事
Sure.
有什么我应知道的事吗
You know, is there something that I should know?
例如什么 我不知道…
- Like what? -I don't know...
我只是…觉得我事情也做得不错
I just...I feel like I am doing everything right.
逮捕次数、英勇事迹表扬
Arrest numbers, bravery citations,
没有投诉
no complaints.
你是个好警♥察♥
You're a good cop.
谁当上警官了
Who made sergeant?
听着,别怀恨在心,罗西
Look, don't get bitter, Rossi.
如果你怀恨在心
You won't get it next time 'round either
下次也不会当上警官
if you turn into a bitter cop.
对
Yeah.
我在国度帮的线人说…
You know, my man in The Nation...
他们那边都好奇为何他们被盯上
he says all his people are wondering why all the heat's on them,
分支帮却能享受南区的自♥由♥
while The Faction get the freedom of the South Side.
他是那样跟我说的
That's just what he tells me.
所以呢
And?
听着…我不在乎我们捉到谁
Look...I don't care who we take down.
这些人对我来说一模一样
These people are all the same to me.
但他们一定是付了钱才有通行证…
But they have got to be paying for that pass...
分支帮
The Faction.
付给谁
Paying who?
这才是问题所在
It's just where the heat is now.
他的理论…还是你的
His theory...or yours?
他的
Oh, his.
有他的名字吗?国度帮的线人
He got a name? Your man in The Nation.
有
Yeah.
图图
Tutu.
嘉芬,你在做什么
剧集 | 61街(2022) | 导航列表