剧集 | 61街(2022) | 导航列表
够了,别再对我这么好,可以吗
Yo, stop being nice to me, alright?
够了,因为在这里表露情绪的话
Stop, 'cause, you know, you show emotions in here,
会有麻烦,一切会完蛋,停止吧
and you in trouble, you done for, so just stop.
没人在看,孩子
Nobody's watching, son.
够了… 没人在看
-Stop... -Nobody's watching.
其实…
You know...
我以前也有玩田径
I ran track back in the day.
高中和大学也有玩
High school and college.
我曾是全州跨栏冠军
I was State Champ, high hurdles.
但我的两个偶像各跑了一圈
But, you know, my 2 heroes each ran one lap...
艾德温摩西和迈克尔约翰逊
Edwin Moses and Michael Johnson.
我不禁注意到
But I couldn't help but notice
你的名字有他们的姓氏
that you got one of each of their names.
我不是天生就擅长运动的
I wasn't born no athlete, man.
不,你很努力奋斗
No, you worked hard at it.
我当然知道
Lord knows I know.
德里克雷德蒙德
Derek Redmond.
你知道他是谁吗
You know who that is?
不知道
No.
奥♥运♥准决赛
Olympic semifinal.
1992年巴塞罗那奥♥运♥
Barcelona, 1992.
他跑出第一个弯位时拉伤大腿后肌
He pulled a hamstring coming out of the first bend.
就这样…
And...just like that...
与奖牌无缘
it was over.
但他还是想完成比赛
But he still wanted to finish his race.
他跛着脚一直向前走
So he limped down the back straight,
痛得要死
and he was in real pain,
再也走不动
and he wasn't gon' make it.
然后有人冲进跑道
And then, somebody ran on the track.
他们搂着德里克
They put they arms around Derek.
他爸爸
His father.
「你不必这样做」他爸爸说
'You ain't gotta do this,' his dad said.
「我一定要…」
'Yes, I do...'
德里克告诉他
Derek told him.
「好,好的」
'Okay. Alright. Okay.'
「一起走吧」
'Together.'
他们蹒跚支撑250米到达终点
So they hobbled 250 meters to the finish line.
整个体育馆的观众都站了起来
The whole stadium got to its feet,
为他们鼓掌,赞扬他们的精神
applauding them to bring 'em home, you know?
他失去了他奋斗的一切
He done lost everything he done worked for.
一切
Everything.
但他们一起努力…
But together, you know...
德里克和他爸爸找到了获胜的方法
Derek and his dad found a way to win.
你还能登上那个舞台的,摩西约翰逊
You can still get there, Moses Johnson.
你还能登上
You can still get there.
好,但我相信你
Alright. But I'm trusting you.
好吗?我相信你,好吗
Alright? I'm trusting you, alright?
那就一起努力吧 好
-So let's do this. -Okay.
一起努力吧 好…
-Let's do this. -Okay...
好
Okay.
他们怎样知道去哪里找我
How they know where to find me?
来拘捕我
You know, to make the arrest.
他们跟踪我
They followed me.
但他们怎知道要跟踪你的
But how they know to follow you?
我跟州检察官谈过了
I talked to the State's Attorney.
他们要求判处最高刑期…
They're going for the maximum...
终身监禁,不得假释
life without parole.
你要我做他的律师,我正在做
You told me to be his lawyer. I'm doing that.
但我要他做的事
But what I'm asking him to do
只靠我一个人是做不到的
he can't do with just me.
你在说什么
What are you saying?
他需要只有他妈妈能给他的支持
He needs the support that only his mother can give.
因为我们要做大事,听到吗
'Cause we going big. You hear me?
我们要做大事
We're going big.
听着,我要帮阿莫筹钱
Look, I need money for Mo.
生活很现实
It's really real out here.
永不停歇,没有时间休息
This s**t don't ever stop. No breaks.
人们需要吃药,不然会生病
People got to get they medicine or they get sick.
你能处理吗
Think you can handle that?
当然,一定准时
For sure. S**t like clockwork.
你不是说你有份正经的散工吗
Thought you said you had a square gig?
拜托,那只是份烂工作
Man, that was some sucker s**t.
是时候真的赚钱了,可以吗
It's time to get paid for real, alright?
怎么了
What's up?
那就说好了,小子
Lock it up, then, little man.
直到下一件事发生,好吗
Till the next thing coming, hey.
有很多理由…
There are so many reasons to...
很难不爱一个正直的男妓
Gotta love a righteous hustler.
同意
Amen to that.
完全违法,没有许可证
Totally illegal, no permit,
妨碍交通
obstructing traffic.
如果我们是两个老太太
And if we were a couple of little old ladies,
我们甚至可能会被吓到
we might even be intimidated.
但我视这为没有受害者的犯罪
But I see it as a victimless crime.
在那45秒,我可以坐在交通灯下
For the 45 seconds I got to sit at the light
捉着我的小♥弟♥弟♥
scratching my junk,
而他带给我娱乐
he provides entertainment.
这就是美国
It's the American way.
你玩啤牌有一手吗?庄尼
You a good poker player, Johnny?
我羸过一、两手牌
I've held a hand or 2.
那是玩家的答案
That's a player's answer.
我在几条街外看到些东西
I saw something a couple blocks back.
欢迎来到这个社区
Welcome to the neighbourhood.
可以不要开玩笑吗?兄弟
Yo, miss me with that comedy s**t, G.
现在真的不是时候
This ain't a good time, for real.
我有看比赛
I saw the race.
我还看到分支帮如何盯上你
I also saw how The Faction took you
你羞辱了他们的兄弟史皮克
humiliating they boy Smoke.
那是什么意思
What the hell that supposed to mean?
意思是他们要对付你
It means they coming for your a**.
现在分支帮想对付你
So The Faction wants you,
而那些警卫
the guards,
在密谋如何把你这个杀♥警♥凶手
they plotting how they gonna throw your cop-killer a** off
绑着绳扔下这些大楼
the roof of one of these buildings, dangling from a rope.
我对你要卖♥♥的东西没兴趣
I ain't interested in anything you selling.
我只是在和你说事实
I'm just giving you facts, is all.
加入我们
You come in with us,
你就能生存
you stay alive.
如果不加入…
Otherwise,
我就不知道了
I don't know.
我真的不知道
I really don't.
对,尽情玩吧,来吧
Yeah, play it up, man. Let's go.
来吧,两个六…拜托
Let's go. Double 6...come on, man!
你们在做什么
What's going on, guys?
警♥察♥…退后…
Police...get back...
靠墙站好 你要去哪里
-Against the wall! -Where you going?
靠墙站好…
Against the wall...
手放墙上…
Hands on the wall...
跪下…
Drop to your knees. Drop to your knee...
跪下…
Knees...
手指在头后面扣好
Interlock your fingers behind your head.
你为什么锁着我
Why you cuffin' me, man?
为了你和我的安全着想
For your safety and mine.
解开它们跟锁起来一样容易
These come off as easy as they go on.
这是什么?
What's this?
我不觉得你有隐蔽持武权
I don't think you have a concealed carry permit,
这是重罪
which makes this a felony.
跪下
On your knees.
其他人呢
Anybody else?
地上的钱是谁的
Whose money is this on the ground?
剧集 | 61街(2022) | 导航列表