剧集 | 61街(2022) | 导航列表
什么?不是
What? No.
你出♥卖♥♥♥了自己的哥哥
You snitched on your own brother,
你感到不好意思
you feel terrible about it,
现在扮演受害者
and now you're playing the victim
来减轻罪恶感 不是
-in order to allay the guilt. -No!
有告诉妈妈发生什么事吗 没有
-Did you tell your mom what happened? -No!
有告诉任何人吗 没有
-Did you tell anybody? -No!
直到现在才说,真是巧合
Until now. That's kind of convenient.
你有去看医生吗
Oh, did you go see a doctor?
没有任何意义,我不知道,没有
There wasn't nothing to show. I don't know. No!
因为这件事从来没有发生过
Because it never happened.
什么
What?
问他们河边的事,他们知道的
Ask them about the river. They know about it.
向大家说出真♥相♥
Tell everybody the truth.
告诉他们你们做了什么
Tell them what you did!
你们为何摆出那副表情
What you looking like that for?
约翰逊先生,请你自♥制♥
Mr Johnson, control yourself.
自♥制♥?是的
-Control myself? -Yep.
有自♥制♥吗?当这些野蛮人
Where was the control when these savages
试图侵犯我时 祖
-tried to violate me? -Jo.
我警告你,约翰逊先生 有自♥制♥吗
-I'm warning you, Mr Johnson. -Where was the control
当这些流氓警♥察♥想毁掉我家人时
when these crooked-a** police tried to destroy my family?
够了,庭警
That's enough. Deputies,
带证人离开法庭 你俩是胆小鬼
-remove this witness from court. -Cowards, the both of you.
你们全都是胆小鬼…
Y'all cowards...
你们都伤害我家人
Y'all hurt my family!
我哥哥,伤害我哥哥,该死的
My brother! My...brother!
约书亚
Jojo!
给我们名字 那就跟我说些
-Give us a name. -Then tell me something
我想听的 我什么都不知道
-I want to hear then. -I don't know anything!
告诉我 给我名字
-Tell me something. -Give me a name!
不要… 那就告诉我一些事
-No... -Just tell me something then.
快说,只是说话而已 让我走
-Talk. All you gotta do is talk. -No! Let me go!
给我们名字 给我名字
-Just give us a name. -Get me a name!
那是我儿子
That's my son!
不…住手…
No...stop...
拜托,不要 是我
-Please! No! -It's me.
拜托住手 是我…
-Please stop! -It's me...
拜托…
Please...
因为约书亚没有完成质证
Because Joshua didn't finish his cross-examination,
恐怕他刚才告诉我们的一切
I'm afraid everything he just told us
都会从记录中删除
will be erased from the record.
他们那样对约书亚…
What they did to Jojo, man...
太可恶了
is foul.
他只是个孩子 我知道…
-He a kid. -I know...
但…现在只能靠你了
But...it's down to you now.
你浑身烟味
You smell like smoke.
每个人都说这类型的审判
Everybody saying in trials like these,
被告通常不会出庭作证
the accused don't normally take the stand.
陪审团怎会知道你的心理状态
How can a jury know your state of mind
若你不告诉他们的话
if you don't tell them?
他们无法读取不说话的人的想法
They can't read the mind of a man who won't talk to them.
若你不站上证人席
You don't get up on the stand,
承诺你会来作证的我会被人当傻瓜
I look like a fool for promising it.
重点到底是你还是我
Is this about you or is it about me?
你知道我为什么浑身烟味吗
Do you know why I smell like smoke?
今早他们在我家门外焚烧假人
They burned an effigy outside my home this morning.
吊挂在树上
Swinging from a tree.
又是吊挂在树上
Swinging from a tree again.
抱歉,那太可恶了
I'm sorry. That's horrible.
你只是在尽你的职责
You're just doing your job.
他们烧的不是我的假人
It wasn't my effigy they were burning.
他在哪里 最后一间
-Where is he? -Last stall.
用豁免权和保护换取真♥相♥
Immunity and protection for the truth,
全部的真♥相♥,只有真♥相♥
the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.
所以如果失败收场…自求多福吧
So help you if you...this up.
谢谢
Thank you.
我愿意
I'll do it.
传召你的证人吧,律师
Call your witness, Counsellor.
有状况出现,法官合下
Something's come up, Your Honour.
能告诉我们是什么事吗
Are you gonna tell us what it is?
是什么人,不是什么事
Who, not what.
摩西一直在为国度帮做事
Moses been working for The Nation.
什么时候
When?
现在,就在监狱里面
Now. In county.
抗♥议♥,是传闻证据
Objection. Hearsay.
我们先听听证人怎样说
Let's hear what the evidence says first.
做什么事
Doing what?
拿取围墙外丢过来的包裹
Picking up packages that come over the wall.
里面是什么
Containing what?
海♥洛♥因♥
Heroin.
如我所说,法官合下,是传闻证据
Like I said, Your Honour, that's hearsay.
证人没有目睹任何事
This witness hasn't witnessed anything.
我当然有 怎样…
-Sure I have. -How...
你目前不是被关押在库克郡
You ain't currently incarcerated in Cook County.
我知道我知道什么
I know what I know.
你不知道,你是怎么知道的
You don't know. How you know what you know?
那包裹…
That package...
那是我
that was me.
是我把它扔过围墙的
I threw it over the wall.
我看到摩西拿走了
I saw Moses collect it.
你还好吗?律师 还好…
-You okay, Counsellor? -Yeah...
我只是需要和我的客户谈谈
I just need a moment with my client.
对,没错
Yes, you do.
律师,你还好吗?律师
Counsellor? You okay, Counsellor?
还好,我只是…没事,我…
Yeah. I just...yeah. I'm...
庭警,找医护员来
Deputy, call the medic.
我们来这里做什么
What are we doin' here?
走吧
Come on.
你好,老兄 你好,布兰尼根
-Hey, buddy. -Hey, Brannigan.
很高兴见到你,退休生活如何
Good to see you. How's retirement?
很好,没错
Oh, good. Yeah.
两位男士,想要点什么
Gentlemen. What's your pleasure?
副局长喝什么,我们就喝什么
We'll have whatever the deputy chief's having.
两杯布纳哈本25年,什么也不加
2 Bunnahabhain 25s, straight up.
你好
Hey.
你好
Hey.
你好
Hey. Hello.
你好
Hey, there.
拿下来 什么
-Bring it down. -What?
拿下来,对 什么
-Bring it down. Yeah. -What?
想我拿下来一点吗
You want me to bring it down a little bit?
对
Yeah.
好了…
Okay. All right.
这样比较好
Hey, that's better.
你好吗 你还…
-How you doing? -How you...
抱歉,我可以晚点再来
I'm sorry. I can come back.
那是谁
Who's there?
没关系,来吧…
Oh, it's fine. Come on...
听来像是妮可
That sounds like Nicole.
没错,是妮可
It is Nicole.
法官说了什么
What'd the judge say?
他和摩西谈过
He talked to Moses.
他说了什么
What'd he say?
若他想重新审判…
If he wants a new trial...
还有聘请新的律师
and new lawyers,
可以由他自行决定
he can have that.
摩西怎样回应
What did Moses say?
他明天早上前要决定
He has until morning to decide.
明天早上前要决定
He has till morning.
剧集 | 61街(2022) | 导航列表