剧集 | 61街(2022) | 导航列表
He's selling. That's where the money's coming from.
他在哪里
Where is he?
快点,小子
Come on, boy.
快打开
Open that s**t up.
快点,小子
Come on, boy.
你们昨晚什么也没听到,对吧
The boys didn't hear nothing last night then?
看来你学到很好的教训
I see you learned that lesson well.
若你要偷,就全部偷走
If you gonna steal, steal it all.
你打算什么时候告诉我
When was you gonna tell me about this?
你知道这件事多久了
Yo, how long you known about this, man?
快离开这里,兄弟
Yo, get up out of here, bro.
快离开这里,兄弟
Get up out of here, bro!
什么 知道什么
-What? -About what?
知道我弟弟的事,我充当他的爸爸
About my baby brother who I've been a father to for years
在你多年来不在的时候
while you been away.
你听到吗?我就像他爸爸一样
Do you hear me? Who I've been a father to.
你不在的时候我代替了你
I did your job 'cause you weren't there,
现在你却做出这种事
and now you do this?
你是怎么回事
What is wrong with you, man?
他想加入,他很聪明
He wanted in. He's smart.
他赚到钱又表现出色
He's bringing in paper and earning his keep.
对,我尊重这一点 尊重?
-Yeah, I respect that. -You respect that?
你有什么病?你是什么人
What is wrong with you? What kind of man are you?
知道什么对他孩子最好的人
The kind of man who knows what's best for his boys.
是吗?好吧 好吧…
-Yeah. Okay. -Alright...
好吧 约书亚不像你是田径明星
-Alright. -Joshua ain't a track star like you.
他把他妈妈和他自己照顾得
He's taking care of his mother and himself
比你现在或以后都更好
more than you can or ever will be.
什么也好
Whatever.
这辈子也尽一次当爸爸的义务吧
Be somebody's daddy for once in your life, bro.
这才是你必须做的
That's what you need to do.
我到底为什么在这里
Why am I even here?
我要出去把他拖回来
I'm gonna go out there and pull him off
不管他是在哪个街角 不…过来
-of whatever corner he's on. -No...come here.
不…你让我去吧,好吗
No...you let me do that. Alright?
别这样…
Come on...
他们怎么知道枪的事的
How'd they know about the gun?
他们怎会知道这种事的
How would they know about a thing like that?
喂?喂?布兰尼根
-Yeah? -Yeah, Brannigan?
对,约书亚,我需要人帮我找到他
Yeah, Joshua. Yeah, I need help finding him.
打开储物箱
Pop the glovebox.
递给我
Hand it to me.
我知道你也拿了钱
I know you took money, too.
我知道,我不该拿的
I know. And I shouldn't have.
我需要它
I needed it.
所以你觉得现在会怎样
So, what you think happen now?
我不知道
I don't know.
你当然知道
Sure you do.
你背叛了我对你的信任
Betrayed the trust I put in you.
但丁,等等
Hey...Dante, wait, man.
拜托,你不必这样做的
Come on, man. You ain't got to do this, man.
我… 你不必…
-I... -Hey, man, you ain't got to...
你不必这么做的
you ain't got to do this.
我欠你♥爸♥爸的…很久以前了
I owe your old man...from way back.
现在不杀你
Not killing you now,
是我欠史皮克的人情
that's my debt to Speak.
若你再这样做…
You do this again...
好吧
Alright.
你现在得听我命令
You mine now.
而这把枪是你的了
And this yours now.
我们要去找TJ
We gonna get TJ.
在那之前,你最好打醒十二分精神
In the meantime, you best stay strapped.
我要看到你是否真的适合加入
I need to see if you about this life for real.
小心点,小伙子
Watch your back, lil' man.
我不在乎我们捉到谁
(I don't care who we take down.)
这些人对我来说一模一样
(These people are all the same to me.)
但他们一定是付了钱才有通行证
(But they have got to be paying for that pass...)
分支帮
(The Faction.)
付给谁
(Paying who?)
这才是问题所在
(It's just where the heat is now.)
有他的名字吗?国度帮的线人
(He got a name? Your man in The Nation?)
有
(Yeah.)
图图
(Tutu.)
这里的讯号♥有问题
You got a reception problem in here.
我一直在留言
I keep leaving messages.
讯号♥没问题
The reception's fine.
再给我一杯
Let me get another one.
根据我的经验
My experience?
现在是该开始考虑
This a good time to start thinking about
你信任谁送你回家
who you trust to give you a ride home.
你继续喝,我就得拿走你的车匙了
You keep drinking, I'll have to take your keys.
这年头你真能相信人吗
Can you really trust anybody these days?
这真是个好问题
That's a hell of a question.
能集中精神
Focuses the mind.
什么能集中精神
What does?
濒临死亡
Dying.
我走出法庭时你已经走了
I step out the courtroom, you're gone?
没有提醒、没有简报
No heads up, no debrief.
他们调包了枪,妮可
They switched the gun, Nicole.
他们调包了那把该死的枪
They switched the damn gun.
怎么会 法兰克林
-How? -Franklin.
有人警告了他们
Somebody warned them.
我告诉诺玛子弹的事,还有另一人
I told Norma about the bullet, and one other person.
罗根警官的年度佩枪资格表
Officer Logan's annual firearms qualification,
六个月前的
from 6 months ago.
他的佩枪写的是九毫米格洛克手♥枪♥
His service weapon is listed as a 9 millimetre Glock.
他说他拿点45六年
He said he had the .45 for 6 years.
是的,他在说谎,这可以证明
Yeah, he lied, and this proves it.
我不是泄密者
I'm not the leak,
也不是在隐瞒秘密的人,法兰克林
and I'm not the one keeping secrets, Franklin.
一天去五次厕所
5 bathroom breaks in one day.
我爸排出了两颗肾石
My dad passed 2 kidney stones.
我知道那是怎样的,不是这样
I know what that looks like. It's not this.
摩西知道吗
Does Moses know?
还是你也骗了他
Or are you lying to him, too?
狄兰托马斯
Dylan Thomas.
「不要温和地走入那个良夜」
'Do not go gentle into that good night.'
「怒斥,怒斥光明的消逝」
'Rage, rage against the dying of the light.'
怒斥
Rage.
怒斥
Rage.
怒斥
Rage.
什么事 我们在盯着约书亚
-Yeah? -We got eyes on Joshua.
约书亚
Hey! Joshua!
你妈妈什么都知道了
Your mama knows everything.
没事的,但你得马上打给她
It's cool. Hey. But you need to call her now
让她知道你安全
and let her know you're safe
然后我们会想办法处理这件事
then we'll figure how to handle this.
上车吧
Get in.
他花了两周时间
It took him 2 weeks
才决定送你什么生日礼物
deciding what to get you for your birthday.
他说个没完没了
He wouldn't stop talking about it.
黑色还是银色
Should it be black or silver?
九毫米格洛克手♥枪♥
Does a 9 millimetre Glock look better
黑色或是银色更好看 谢丝卡…
-in black or silver? -Jessica...
今天副警长带那把枪出庭时
When the Deputy came into court today with that gun,
我看到你的脸,看着你决定说谎
I saw your face, and I watched you decide to lie.
你期望我做什么?说真话吗
What did you expect me to do? Tell the truth?
因为你知道那代表什么吗
'Cause you know what that'll mean?
那表示杀迈克尔的凶手会逍遥法外
That means Michael's killer goes free.
那是你想要的吗
Is that what you want?
你想要真♥相♥吗
剧集 | 61街(2022) | 导航列表