剧集 | 61街(2022) | 导航列表
那就告诉我发生了什么事
Then tell me what happened.
发生了什么事
What happened, girl?
他们来这里做什么?发生了什么事
What are they doing here? What the heck is going on?
大卫?
David?
谢天谢地…
Oh, thank God...
他们还在吗
Are they still here?
没事了,你安全了,宝贝
It's okay. You're safe, baby. It's okay.
我迷路了,他们找到我,带我回家
I got lost. They found me and brought me home.
我看到你了,狱警…
I see you! Guard...
狱警…
Guard...
狱警…
Guard...
不…
No...
不…
No...
你没有留心听,我说他着火了
You're not hearing me. He was on fire.
我的牢友着火了
My cellmate was on fire.
我还能闻到他的烧焦味
I can still smell him burning.
仍留在我的鼻孔里
It's in my nostrils.
我的衣服里也有
It's in my clothes.
你知道是什么气味吗?咖啡奶精
You know what it was? Coffee creamer.
咖啡奶精
Coffee creamer.
好了,冷静点
Okay, take it easy.
那是以我为目标的 好
-That was meant for me! -Okay.
是谁想杀我
Who is trying to kill me?
5317,时间到了
5317, you're up.
究竟是谁想杀我
Who is trying to kill me?
好,冷静点
Okay, take it easy.
他死了吗 我想你听我说
-Is he dead? -I want you to listen to me.
不,他们把他送去医院了
No, they took him to the hospital,
我不知道他是否已死…
and I don't know if he dead or not...
你现在需要集中精神,摩西
You need to focus, Moses. Now.
州检察官提出了协议
The state's attorney made an offer.
走吧
Let's go.
再给我30秒,拜托
30 seconds, please.
若你承认一级谋杀,你会坐20年牢
If you plead guilty to murder one, you'll do 20 years.
20年?没错
-20 years? -That's it.
我没有做过
I didn't do this!
我知道 我以为你相信我
-I know. -I thought you believed me, man.
重点不是我相信什么
It's not about what I believe.
你必须选择
You have to make a choice.
你说他们不会贸然提出协议
You said they weren't messing around with deals before,
什么变了
so what changed?
我觉得他们在害怕某些东西
I think they're nervous about something.
芝加哥警♥察♥局不想开庭
CPD doesn't want a trial.
他们知道有些事情会对他们不利
There's something they know won't look good.
你是说我可以脱身吗
So you're saying I can get off?
好,尽快结束吧
Okay, wrap it up.
我只是需要更多时间,拜托
Look, I just need more time. Please.
这里没有这种做法
We don't do that here.
等等…
Hold on...
我必须现在决定吗
I gotta decide now?
现在决定
Decide now.
你从事这行一辈子
You been doing this all your life,
所以你要告诉我该怎样做,好吗
so you gonna have to tell me, what do I do? Alright?
我该怎样做 走吧
-What do I do? -Let's go.
我该怎样做
What do I do?
女士,你不能把东西留在这里
Ma'am, you can't leave that here.
你需要离开…
You need to move...
现在这样对我…
Doing this to me right now...
摩西约翰逊,羁押人士
Moses Johnson. Custody.
约翰逊先生,你有权请律师
Mr Johnson, you have the right to an attorney.
你有权保持缄默
You have the right to remain silent.
你有权接受陪审团审判,你明白吗
You have the right to a jury trial. Do you understand?
是的,法官阁下
Yes, Your Honour.
你被控干犯一级谋杀罪
You're charged with one count of murder in the first degree,
违反伊利诺伊州刑法第九条第一项
a violation of Illinois criminal code Section 9-1,
最高可判处无期徒刑
a felony punishable by the maximum sentence of life imprisonment.
你明白吗 明白,法官阁下
-Do you understand? -Yes, Your Honour.
他说什么 我不知道
-What'd he say? -I don't know.
玛瑟威尔女士
Ms Motherwell,
最后一刻提出认罪协商
a plea deal at the 11th hour.
可以说,感谢你让法庭忙个不停
Thank you for keeping the court on its toes, so to speak.
提议内容是什么
What's the offer?
一级谋杀,判处20年
20 years for murder one.
辩方有商讨过吗
Has the defence had a chance to review?
我们最近有很多事要忙
We've had a lot going on.
有还是没有
Yes or no?
有 这条件真划算
-Yes. -It's a hell of a deal.
玛瑟威尔女士?
Ms Motherwell?
我说「这条件真划算」,法官阁下
I said, 'It's a hell of a deal,' Your Honour.
如果认罪,你会被判处监禁20年
If you plead guilty, you'll be sentenced to 20 years,
不多不少,即是说你将放弃
no more, no less. It means you'll be waiving your right
在陪审团审判中为自己辩护的权利
to defend yourself in a jury trial.
如果出庭受审,而陪审团判你有罪
If you do go to trial and a jury finds you guilty,
你可能会被判无期徒刑,不得假释
you risk a sentence of life without parole.
你明白吗
Do you understand?
约翰逊先生?
Mr Johnson?
明白,法官阁下
Yes, Your Honour.
你准备好了吗
So you're ready?
你认罪吗
How do you plead?
我没有做过
I didn't do it.
我需要听到法♥院♥用语
I need the words.
我需要听到法♥院♥用语
I need the words.
我无罪 无罪
-Not guilty. -Not guilty.
无罪
Not guilty.
就这样?对
-That's it? -Yeah.
认真吗?是他还是你的主意
Really? Is that coming from him or from you?
富兰克林罗伯特?
Franklin Roberts?
癌细胞从前列腺扩散到骨头
The cancer has spread from the prostate into the bone.
我们在你的盆骨
We found small tumours in your pelvis,
下脊椎和尾骨发现小肿瘤
lower spine, and coccyx,
解释了你的疼痛来源
which would explain the pain you've been experiencing.
尾骨癌
Cancer of the tailbone.
还有脊椎顶端
And the top of the spine.
你说肿瘤很小
You said that the tumours were small.
这是否意味我们发现得早
So does that mean that we've caught it early?
不,你丈夫的情况属于晚期
No. What your husband has is considered advanced.
还有多久?确切数字
How long? Hard numbers.
最长捱到18个月,但不太可能
18 months is possible, but not likely.
你可以选择治疗方法
There are treatment options.
雄激素剥夺疗法,减少睾固酮
ADT, testosterone reduction therapy.
我们会马上让你开始接受治疗
We'll get you started on that right away.
我还会处方甲型受体阻断剂
I'm also prescribing alpha blockers
放松你的肌肉
to relax your muscles,
这样会更容易小便…
which should make it easier to urinate...
有副作用吗
Any side effects?
停止睾固酮分泌
Stopping testosterone production
基本上会让你更像女性
makes you more like a woman, basically.
这是优点
That's the upside.
还会有点疲倦
Some fatigue.
哪种疲倦
What kind of fatigue?
他现在和你一起吗
Is he with you right now?
对,玛莉素,他情况不太好
Hey, Marisol. Yes, he is. It's not good.
我会发表声明
I'll issue a statement.
你家人出现健康问题
You've got a family health situation
需要点时间解决
and need a moment to work things out.
对,那辩论怎么办
Yeah. What about the debate?
我会处理
I'll handle it.
你不出席辩论的话
You don't show up for the debate,
你就会输,玛花,玩完了
you lose, Martha. It's over.
他说什么
What's he saying?
剧集 | 61街(2022) | 导航列表