剧集 | 61街(2022) | 导航列表
处理好这件事前一切都不会实现
none of that happens until you deal with this.
你有两个选择…
You got 2 options...
自首或是继续逃亡
turn yourself in or keep running.
继续逃亡
Keep running,
不可能永远躲过追捕
it'll be impossible to avoid capture much longer.
他们这么积极
When they're this motivated,
1.3万个警♥察♥追捕你一人
13,000 cops and one of you.
他们找到你的话
And when they find you,
绝对不会活捉你
they're not gonna be looking to take you in alive.
如果自首,我们能帮忙
Turn yourself in, we can help.
安排好自首,找到对的警♥察♥
Arranged surrender, right cop,
找到对的警局,找好律师
right police station, lawyered up.
之后上法庭尽力争取权益
After that, you take your shot in the courts.
听着,我知道司法制度不利我们
Look, I know the system is not tilted in our favour,
但你能生存
but you'll be alive.
这是你要做的决定,摩西
This is your decision, Moses.
不是我能决定的
It's not up to me.
也不是我的朋友富兰克林能决定的
It's not up to my friend Franklin here.
你必须做决定
You have to decide,
最困难的部分是你必须现在决定
and the hard part... you have to decide now.
那么…
So...
你想要什么
what do you want?
我想见我妈妈
I wanna see my mama.
我想见我妈妈
I wanna see my mama.
诺玛
Hey, Norma.
不…没事的
No...it's okay.
没事… 不,拜托
-It's okay... -No, please.
我见过他
I've seen him.
我刚刚才跟他在一起
I was just with him.
他还好吗?他受伤了吗
Is he alright? Is he hurt?
他没事
He's okay.
他在哪里?我能见他吗?那…
Where is he? I mean, can I see him? Is...
来吧,我们去坐下吧
Come on. Let's go sit down. Come on.
他还好…
He's okay...
警♥察♥不知道他在哪里,这是好事
The cops don't know where he is, which is good,
但好景不长
but that's not gonna last.
他想见你,所以我们才来到这里
He's asked for you. That's why we're here.
我们要谈谈如何让他生存
We need to talk about keeping him alive.
他需要妈妈告诉他该怎样做
He needs to have his mother tell him what to do.
如果是你儿子,你会怎样做
What would you do if it were your son?
这跟他无关,是你要做决定
This is not about him. It's about you.
必须由你开口
This has to come from you.
他一定又累又饿
He must be tired and hungry.
但他还在思考,还是那么聪明
But still thinking, still smart.
他甚至改变了造型,辫子不见了
He even changed his look. His braids are gone.
看来他有帮手,太好了
So, he's had help. That's good.
但他需要…很需要听他妈妈的意见
But he needs to...really needs to hear it from his mama
告诉他该怎样做
about what to do.
只是需要一点时间,把事情安排好
Just need a little time, put some things in place.
然后我就可以见他了?
Then I can see him?
我们一小时后回来,准备好
We'll be back in an hour. Be ready.
小兄弟,我们差不多关门了
Hey, little bro, we about closed right now.
马奇斯在吗
Marquise here?
你没听说吗
What, you ain't heard?
他们来过这里找你哥哥
Man, they was in here looking for your brother.
对,他因为摩西被捕
Yeah, he got arrested because of Moses.
警♥察♥来带走马奇斯后就没见过他了
Look, I ain't seen Marquise since 5-o came in here and took him.
可能在县监狱吧
Probably over at county.
我知道摩西来过
I know Moses was here.
马奇斯帮他剪头发
Marquise gave him a haircut.
如果他要打电♥话♥
If he had one phone call to make,
大概会打给他女友
he'd probably call his woman.
上次他有麻烦是她保释他的
She bailed him out last time he got in trouble.
55号♥街那位漂亮女士?
What, the fancy lady over on 55th?
你好吗?我是马奇斯
What's good? It's your boy, Marquise.
你知道要做什么
You know what to do.
你好吗?T
What's up, T?
还好,你呢
I'm good. You?
还好吗?想要什么
What's up? What you what?
相信我,我不能看着我哥哥坐牢
Believe me, I can't watch my brotha go down like that.
你知道他在哪里吗
You know where he at?
天啊
Oh, my God.
继续走芬新斯大道
Just keep going down Vincennes Avenue.
很远吗 不…不远
-Is it far? -No...it's not.
对,这里就可以了
Yes, here's good.
你可以在44号♥街转弯
You can turn on 44th.
在这里转右
Turn right here.
他现在要去哪里
Where's he going now?
对,这里就可以了
Yes, this is good.
麻烦让我们在右边下车
Now, let us out here on the right, please.
为什么停在这里
Why are we stopping here?
他们在做什么
What they doing?
他要穿过公园
He's cutting through the park.
别步行跟踪,他会发现我们
Don't follow on foot. He'll spot us.
你要带我去哪里?为何要穿过公园
Where are you taking me? Why through the park?
该死,我们要跟丢了
Damn it. We're losing him.
约书亚呢
What about Joshua?
我重复,我们有约书亚的行踪吗
I repeat, do we have eyes on Joshua?
找到他了,在他后面三辆车的位置
We got him, Lu. We're about 3 cars back.
我们要带他去哪里
So, where we gonna take him?
你知道得越少越好
Hey, the less you know, the better.
我们找到一个地方
We got a spot.
成功确认
We've got confirmation.
目标正驾驶灰色潘迪巴黎女子型号♥
Subject has been spotted in a grey Pontiac Parisienne,
从55号♥街往东行驶
traveling eastbound from 55th.
放松点,小兄弟,我们能帮助阿莫
Relax, little man. We got Mo's back.
如果你还是不放心…
Boy, if you don't chill out...
丹提在准备所有东西
Dante's getting everything together.
护照、出生证明
Passport, birth certificate,
衣服、机票
clothes, plane ticket.
还有几千块让他过新生活
Couple grand to get his life together.
真的吗
For real, man?
拜托,兄弟,我向你保证
Come on, bro. We do this.
来吧,就是那里
There it go. Right there.
目标在东55街1420号♥下车
Subjects have landed at 1420 East 55th Street.
马上来
I'm coming!
该死,我说了马上来
Damn! I said I'm coming!
马奇斯在吗
Is Marquise here?
马奇斯不在这里住
Marquise don't live here.
我也在找他
I been looking for him, too.
你有看到摩西吗
Have you seen Moses?
没有,我不认识任何摩西
No, I don't know any Moses.
上吧
Let's go!
来吧
Come on, man.
拜托
Come on, man.
不…等等…
No...wait...
放下武器…
Drop it...
好…
Okay...
不…
No...
什么事?停手…
What is it? Stop...
可恶
S**t.
她没事
She's okay.
摩西在哪里
Where's Moses?
不 停手…
-No! -Stop it...
摩西
Moses!
等等…别开枪…
Hey...don't shoot...
你听到你妈妈说的话了
You heard what your mother said.
别开枪 快跑
-Don't shoot, man! -Run.
等等…
Hey...
跑吧
So, go ahead.
剧集 | 61街(2022) | 导航列表