剧集 | 61街(2022) | 导航列表
That's enough, young man.
你带他出去吃雪糕了吗
Did you take him out for ice cream?
年轻人,够了 你有吗
-Young man, that is enough. -Did you?
不,这还不够,我想知道
No, it's not enough. I want to know.
够了
That is enough.
我们要去哪里
Where we going?
你好…
-Hey. -Hey.
他们放走你了吗
They let you go?
他们没起诉你吗
They didn't charge you?
只是明确表达了他们的感受
Just made their feelings clear.
他们有伤害你吗
Oh. They hurt you?
你知道我在里面做了什么,对吧
You know what I did in there, right?
一直想着你
Kept thinking of you.
这样他们就无法打倒我了
And then they couldn't get to me.
是的
Yeah.
布…兰…列…根
B-R-A-N-N-I-G-A-N.
被告开始说话时你在哪里
Where were you when the accused started talking?
他开始在车里说话
He started talking in the car
在前往警局里的路上
on the way to the station.
这不寻常吗
Is that unusual?
我看过很多次了
I've seen it so many times.
他们感觉会好一点
They feel better.
那叫良心
It's called conscience.
有趣的是,律师一介入它就消失了
Funny how it goes away once a lawyer steps in.
抗♥议♥,法官阁下
Objection, Your Honour.
反对有效
Sustained.
你能重新措辞吗
Would you care to rephrase that?
好的
Okay.
在我们这样的系统
The last thing a lawyer wants to be stuck with
律师最不想要的就是真♥相♥
in a system like ours is the truth.
他需要他自己的版本
He needs his own version of it,
因此他会不惜操控和左右客户
and to get that, he'll manipulate and manoeuvre his client
令他们向自己说想听的东西
into telling him what he wants to hear.
律师一走进来,真♥相♥就不复存在了
Truth leaves the room when the lawyer walks in.
他们是说故事的人
They're storytellers.
你有孩子吗?副警监
Do you have children, Lieutenant?
两个男孩,17和15岁
2 boys. 17 and 15.
「基于我试图逃跑」
'Pursuant to my attempt to escape,'
「我和那名警员」
'there was physical contact between myself'
「发生身体接触」
'and the police officer.'
你15岁的孩子会这样说话吗
Your 15-year-old ever sound like that?
不会 「基于」?
-No. -'Pursuant to'?
「身体接触」?
'Physical contact'?
听起来像南区的语言吗
Sound like South-side talk?
还是伍德罗恩区的
Straight outta Woodlawn?
这是你写的吗
You write this?
他开始说话,我聆听
He started talking. I listened.
我们写下了它
We wrote it down.
这是你的部门报告
This is a department report
说明你在执行任务时开枪
of your shootings in the line of duty.
你知道你对多少人开过枪吗
Do you know how many people you've shot?
每个警♥察♥
Every working cop
都会记得自己每次开的枪
remembers each time they fired their weapon.
我从业23年,开过六枪
I've had 6 shootings in my 23 years on the job.
你知道其中有多少是黑人吗
You know how many of these were Black men?
全部都是
All of them.
我是为了保护同袍
Just protecting my guys.
我不应该保护他们吗
Should I not protect them
就因为威胁他们的人的肤色问题
because of the colour of the skin of the men threatening them?
来谈这六枪里的最后一枪吧
Let's talk about the last of these 6 shootings.
我的问题的答案是什么
What's the answer to my question?
或是你在逃避问题
Or are you avoiding answering it?
这里不到你提问,副警监
You don't get to ask the questions in here, Lieutenant.
你心知肚明
As you well know.
他有枪,他开了枪
He had a weapon. He fired it.
警员和其他人的生命都有即时危险
Police lives and the lives of others were in immediate danger.
有对他的死进行调查吗
Was there an investigation into his death?
我去了审查委员会
I went before the review board.
用了多长时间
How long did that take?
我作证了一小时
I testified for an hour.
委员会裁定那是正当射击
The board ruled it was a good shoot.
你能告诉我被委员会认定
Can you tell me about the CPD shootings
芝加哥警局不正当射击的事吗
the board have decided were bad shoots?
不能 为什么
-No. -Why not?
想不到有任何一件
Can't think of any.
刑事司法系统的全部重担
The whole weight of the criminal justice system
就压在摩西身上,此时此刻
is bearing down on Moses, here, today.
你对鲁弗斯开了枪
You shoot Rufus.
一小时
One hour?
本案一目了然
Case was clear cut.
你抵达街角时有其他警员陪同吗
When you arrived on the corner, were there other cops with you?
是的 有几位
-Yes. -How many?
六位 全都拔枪了吗
-6. -All with weapons drawn?
是的 他们有对鲁弗斯开枪吗
-Yes. -Any of them fire at Rufus?
没有 但你有
-No. -But you did.
你决定结束他的生命
You made the decision to end his life.
是你做的
That was you.
我当警♥察♥23年
I've been doing this job 23 years.
我能在压力下清晰思考
I can think clearly under pressure.
所以那不是本能反应
So it wasn't a gut reaction.
那是经过计算的
It was calculated.
当一名平民开枪
Look, when a shot is fired by a civilian
而且你就在附近时
and you're in close,
很多警员的第一反应都一样…
a lot of officers' first reaction is the same...
被动
passive.
前三秒的反应是自我保护
The first 3 seconds are about self-protection.
你会退缩,感到震惊
You flinch, you're shocked,
然后你会作出反应
then you react.
身为领导者,我接受过更好的训练
As a leader of men, I'm trained to do better than that.
我必须第一个回应,我是负责人
I have to be the first to respond because I'm in charge.
所以那天我直接作出反应
So on that day, I was able to go straight to reaction.
正确反应
The right reaction.
也许其他六名警员有更好的理解…
Maybe the other 6 officers had a better understanding of...
理解事情背景
of context.
或者是我救了他们的命
Or maybe I saved their lives.
你未了解一切就结束了一条性命
You took a life without understanding all that was going on.
鲁弗斯对你的同事没有威胁
Rufus wasn't a danger to your colleagues.
你假设他有,你认定他有
You assumed he was. You presumed he was.
我没违反任何警方程序
I violated no police procedure.
他叫什么名字
What's his name?
鲁弗斯 他姓什么
-Rufus. -Rufus what?
我不记得
I don't recall.
你会怎么看我
What would you think of me
若我不记得你死去同事的姓氏
if I didn't remember your dead colleague's last name?
若我说「迈克尔什么的」
What if I said, 'Michael who?'
你会怎么看我
What would you think of me?
听着,你同事的死我很遗憾
Look, I'm sorry about your colleague's death.
真的
I really am.
但鲁弗斯波特的生命是否
But is Rufus Porter's life
没有迈克尔罗西的生命重要和有价值
less important, less worthy than Michael Rossi's?
所有人命都很重要
All lives matter.
你的孩子叫什么名字
What are your children's names?
马克和卢克…
-Mark and Luke. -Mark and Luke.
你有教育过和马克和卢克吗
Have you given Mark and Luke the talk?
和警员发生冲突时要怎样做
What to do when they encounter a police officer?
没有必要
Not necessary.
为什么?因为他们是白人吗
Why not? Because they're white?
只是没有必要
Just not needed.
所有黑人父母
All Black parents have that conversation with their children,
都曾与他们的孩子有这场对话
无一例外,他们错了吗
bar none. Are they wrong?
剧集 | 61街(2022) | 导航列表