剧集 | 61街(2022) | 导航列表
You ever heard of a Rodney Dangerfield marriage?
我和我老婆幸福生活20年
My wife and I were happy for 20 years.
然后我们相遇了,对 是的
-And then we met. Yeah. -Right.
你好,请给我两份香肠松饼
Hello. Can I get 2 sausage muffins, please?
谢谢
Thank you.
你想找地方坐吗
You wanna find somewhere to sit?
好,我们先离开这里吧
Yeah, let's get out of here first.
你们真行
You guys are good.
布兰尼根
Brannigan.
听着,那次说到的提议
Hey. Listen. That offer that's on the table,
需要答复
it needs an answer.
巴特勒船屋,五点半
Butler Boathouse. 5:30.
好的
Alright.
这条线
This line right here,
想象它一直延伸到墙那边
imagine it goes all the way to the wall.
包裹就在那里
That's where the package gon' be.
包裹里有什么 重要的东西
-What's in the package? -Something important.
不必担心地面的警卫
So, don't worry about none of them ground guards.
我会处理好的
I got them covered.
那是了望塔,那才是变数
It's the watch tower. That's the wildcard.
警卫看得见我们,我们看不见他们
Guards can see us, we can't see them.
表示你得加快速度
Just means you gotta be quick.
捡起包裹,塞进抽屉
Scoop up the package, stuff it in your drawers.
我做不到,罗帝
I can't do this, Lotty.
不,你做得到,而且一定要做
No, you can. And you will.
这是一通受话人付费电♥话♥
(This is a collect call)
来自一名惩教机构的囚犯
(from an inmate in a correctional facility.)
你愿意接通并付费吗
(Will you accept the charges?)
是的
Yes.
接通了
There he is.
我得听我弟弟抱怨他的一天
Needed to hear my little brother bitching about his day.
你还好吗
How you doing?
还好,我没事,你呢
Yeah. I'm alright. You?
很好,我很好
Good. I'm good.
她还好吗?老弟
How is she, man?
她多接了一些班
She took some extra shifts.
我们都在为你努力,摩西,真的
We both workin' hard for you, Mo, for real.
弟弟
Hey, G,
史皮克一直在劝我正式加入国度帮
Speak been sweatin' me about becoming official with The Nation.
是吗
Yeah?
对,别为我担心什么的
Yeah, don't worry about me or nothing.
只是跟你说一声
Just so you know.
我早想告诉你了
I wanted to tell you.
你怎么跟他说的
What you tell him?
这里情况很复杂,弟弟
S**t is complicated in here, little brother.
摩西…听着,你得看开点,好吗
Mo...listen, man, you gotta let that go, alright?
每人在监狱都要加入派系才能生存
Everybody cliques up in jail. That's how you get through.
约书亚约翰逊
Joshua Johnson,
说话口气就像小史皮克一样
talking like he a little Speak or something.
你为何总是叫他史皮克
Man, why you call him 'Speak' all the time, man?
他是我们的爸爸
He our dad.
摩西…
Mo...
不,别担心我,弟弟
No, don't worry about me, bro.
我很好…
I'm good...
好吧
Alright, man.
我爱你,哥
On love, bro.
以你为傲,矮冬瓜
Proud of you, shorty.
一家之主
Man of the house.
好的…
Alright, man. Alright.
军人球场在哪里
Where's Soldier Field?
你从这里看不到的
You can't see it from here.
足球,对吧
Football, right?
没错,芝加哥熊
That's right. The Bears.
熊在踢足球
Bears playing football.
没错
That's right.
大卫
David.
你还好吗?爸
You okay, Dad?
我很好
I'm okay.
你今天很喜欢拥抱
You like hugs today.
你今天很喜欢拥抱
I like hugs today.
你今天很喜欢拥抱
I like hugs today.
警卫,医护员
Guards! Medic!
警卫
Guards!
趴在地上
Get down on the ground!
趴下
Stay down!
趴下…
Down...
趴下…
Down...stay down!
把手放在我看得到的地方
Keep your hands where I can see them!
脸朝下
Face down!
奖励
The prize.
你的第一个包裹,去喂饱大家吧
Your first pack. Go feed the people.
你得自己落力争取
You gotta earn your keep.
你好…
-Hey. -Hey.
你觉得但丁怎么样
So, what do you think about Dante?
我觉得5%很快就会积少成多
I think that extra 5%'s gonna add up fast.
钱就是钱
Money's money.
在我们的世界,成败关键
What makes or breaks the men in our world
就是与谁为伴
is the company we keep.
分支帮对我们很好
The Faction's been good to us.
熟人始终较好
The devil you know.
那为何要换
So, why switch?
但丁的行动力更高
Dante's got the stronger operation.
情报更好、纪律更好
Better intel. Better discipline.
还有与旧党羽不和…
And all that fracturing with the old gangs...
在国度帮不会发生
that's not gonna happen with The Nation.
他们历久不衰
They're built to last.
基础强大、没有小圈子
Strong infrastructure and no cliques,
阶级分明
clear hierarchy.
迈克尔罗西有告诉你他在查我吗
Did Michael Rossi tell you he was looking into me?
刚刚是什么事
What the hell was that?
鲁弗斯知道我们与分支帮的交易
Rufus knew about our deal with The Faction,
而且他开始多嘴
and he was about to get chatty.
所以要除之而后快
So he had to go.
他有枪
He had a gun.
有时人生就是这么巧妙
Sometimes in life, everything just lines up.
鲁弗斯有枪,我杀死了他
Rufus had a gun, I took him out,
突然有好事发生
Christmas came early.
你拍档的遭遇是一场悲惨的意外
What happened to your partner was a tragic accident,
但事实是…
but here's the truth...
他算是轻易脱身了
he went out easy.
告诉但丁交易成立
Tell Dante he's got a deal.
一年前还很合身
A year ago, this fit me.
发生什么事了?你胖了吗
What happened? You put on some weight?
瘦了十磅
Lost 10 pounds.
看看你,兄弟
Look at you. Look at my man.
所以…
So...
我明天要在法庭上说话吗
I gotta talk tomorrow in court?
明天包在我身上
Tomorrow's on me.
但你担心要在法庭上说话
But you're worried about talking in court.
只需回答问题
Just answer the questions,
保持精简、切题
keep your answers short, to the point,
保持冷静,别被惹恼
stay calm, and don't get riled.
每个律师都是这样和委托人逆的
That's what every lawyer tells his client.
很差的建议,完全错误
Bad advice. Totally wrong.
当你出庭时
When you're on the stand,
我想看到真正的摩西
I want to see the real Moses.
不是法庭上的约翰逊先生
Not the courtroom Mr Johnson.
我们得靠这样获胜
This is how we win.
做自己
You being yourself.
实话实说
Telling it like it is.
你认为他们不会看透我吗
剧集 | 61街(2022) | 导航列表