剧集 | 61街(2022) | 导航列表
妈妈、爸爸,快醒醒,有人着火了
Mom? Dad? Wake up. There's somebody on fire!
我们家屋外有人着火了
There's a man on fire outside our house!
在哪里 我们得帮他灭火
-Where? -We got to put him out!
快起来,帮他灭火 好,宝贝…
-Get up. We need to put him out. -Okay, baby. Okay...
天啊
Oh, my God.
妈妈,我得去帮他灭火
Mom! I need to put him out.
留在…进来,不 留在这里…
-Stay...get in here! No! -Stay up here...
妈妈,我… 不行…
-Mom, I... -No...
我想帮他灭火 留在这里
-I want to put him out! -Stay up there.
我得帮他灭火 不
-I got to put him out. -No.
我想帮爸爸
I want to help Dad.
别去… 妈妈,我真的很想帮忙
-Stop... -Mom! I really want to help.
不行… 妈妈
-No... -Mom!
大卫,拜托
David, come on.
我不想上学
I don't wanna go to school.
好了,带着你的耳机
Just take it. Take your headphones.
我有带 没事的
-I'm taking it. -It's fine.
艾凡斯太太会在那里的
Mrs Evans is gonna be there.
我不在乎,这不是上学的好时候
I don't care! It's not the right time to go to school.
宝贝,拜托别这样 时机不对
-Baby, just come on, please. -It's the wrong time!
我不去
I'm not going.
你知吗?留在你♥爸♥爸身边吧
You know what? Stay with your father.
我能帮你吗?爸爸
Can I help you, Dad?
富兰克林,小心点
Franklin, be careful.
真实的颜色
True colours.
提醒所有人我们在对抗什么
Reminds everybody what we're fighting against.
而且这也表明了他们很焦虑
And it shows that they're agitated.
所以我们应该向媒体透露吗
So we should leak it to the press?
向媒体透露?
Leak it to the press?
你以为这是50年代吗
What do you think this is, 1950?
你知道… 能麻烦你给点意见吗
-You know... -Can I trouble you for a comment?
对什么给意见
On what?
你的事业终结
The end of your career.
你说什么
I'm sorry?
我们会刊登约书亚贩毒赚钱的报道
We're running the Joshua drug money story
就在明天的报纸
in tomorrow's paper.
你不能那样做 为什么
-You can't do that. -Why not?
在审讯进行到一半时这样做?
Halfway through a trial?
你不能报道那么偏颇的内容
No way you run something as prejudicial as that
若然没有相关证据的话
if it hasn't been heard in evidence.
你是指必须先出自证人之口吗
You mean it would have to come from the witness stand first?
你们怎会开始监视约书亚约翰逊
What prompted you to start surveillance of Joshua Johnson?
我们在约翰逊家发现毒品
We'd found drugs in the Johnson home
而且与我们在街上查获的毒品相符
and it matched what we seized on the streets.
我们想查出这家人介入贩毒的程度
We wanted to find out how much the family is involved in the business.
你知道约书亚贩毒赚的钱
Do you know where the money from Joshua's drug-dealing earnings
到哪里了吗
has been going?
没有证据显示支出明显增加…
There's no evidence of any obvious increased spending...
没有新车、新衣或新鞋
no new car, new clothes, or shoes.
你从中得出什么结论
From which you conclude what?
约书亚为国度帮贩毒
Joshua is out selling drugs for The Nation street gang
他赚的钱全都用在了一件事
and the money he earns all goes to one thing.
是什么
Which is?
摩西约翰逊的辩护基金
The Moses Johnson defence fund.
谁设置的 他妈妈
-Created by? -His mother.
付钱给谁
To pay for?
他
Him.
好吧,我不知道,你不知道
Okay. I didn't know. You didn't know.
我们玩完了,对吗
We're finished, aren't we?
做大事的其中一部分是坦白
Part of going big is coming clean.
什么 我们打给约书亚
-What? -We call Joshua,
然后他如实全盘托出
and he tells it like it is.
传召证人证明真的由帮派出资?
Call our witness to confirm we're funded by a street gang?
好的 那警♥察♥在说谎
-Okay. -That cop is lying.
我一定会看到他们的
I'd have seen them.
在我们的社区?那种监视规模?
In our neighbourhood? That kind of surveillance?
我们不可能没看到他们
Ain't no way we wouldn't have seen them.
我和你实话实说
I'm gonna be straight with you.
此时此刻,摩西情况不乐观
Right now, Moses is going down.
他需要他弟弟
He needs his brother.
做什么
To do what?
你是国度帮的成员吗
Are you a member of The Nation street gang?
对
Yes.
从什么时候开始
Since when?
我刚刚加入
I just joined.
你为何加入
Why'd you do that?
为了钱,为了我哥哥
For money. For my brother.
为了支付讼费
Pay for this.
除了作奸犯科
Can you earn the same kind of money
你能赚到这么多钱吗
outside the criminal economy?
不能
No.
你有其他工作机会吗
Are there jobs out there for you?
在南区?没错
-On the South Side? -Yeah.
你开玩笑吧,富兰克林先生
You gotta be kidding, Mr Franklin.
昨天佛雷塔警官以他妈妈的命起誓
Yesterday, Officer Frater swore on his mother's life
他和他拍档带你离开警♥察♥局那天
that when he and his partner took you out of the station that day,
是为了重返案发现场
it was to revisit the crime scene.
是真的吗
Is that true?
约书亚,是真的吗
Joshua? Is that true?
他以他妈妈的性命起誓后这样说?
On his mom's life, he said that?
没错
He did.
那不是真的
That's not true.
但他那天确实有带你离开警♥察♥局?
But he did take you out of the police station that day?
对
Yes.
他带你去哪里了
Where did he take you?
去河边
To the river.
为什么
Why?
他们需要一个名字
They needed a name.
你有给他一个名字吗
Did you give him a name?
是的
Yeah.
你给了他什么名字
What name did you give him?
摩西
Moses.
你是自愿给他你哥哥的名字的吗
Did you give him your brother's name voluntarily?
不,如果不给他们会杀了我
No. They would've killed me.
「他们」?
'They'?
佛雷塔警官和杨警官
Officer Frater and Officer Young.
他们做了什么
What did they do?
我什么也没做
I didn't do nothing!
拜托,你们在做什么
Please! What y'all doing?
我没办法,对不起
I can't. I'm sorry.
没关系,没事的
It's okay. It's all right.
你贩毒是为了支持你哥哥
You've been selling drugs to support your brother.
不…是的
No. Yes.
不是为了私利吗 不是
-Not for personal gain? -No.
而且你知道
And you know, of course,
毒品会摧毁人们的生活
that drugs destroy people's lives.
是的 但你把你哥哥放在第一位
-Yes. -But you put your brother first,
高于其他人承受的痛苦?
above other people's pain?
是的
Yes.
为了帮你哥哥你有什么不会做吗
What wouldn't you do to help your brother?
我不知道
I don't know.
说谎呢?你会吗
How about lying? Would you do that?
你会在宣誓后说谎吗
Would you lie under oath?
听着,他们需要一个名字,好吗
Look. They needed a name, all right?
我只好告诉他们
I had to give it to them.
你对此感到难过吗
You feel bad about that?
是的
Yes.
罪恶感在吞噬你吗
Guilt was eating you up?
正因如此你才作故事
Is that why you invented that story
说你被带到河边吗
about being taken down to the river?
剧集 | 61街(2022) | 导航列表