剧集 | 61街(2022) | 导航列表
你让我看起来年轻了10岁
You made me look 10 years younger.
我可以说句话吗
Do you mind if I say something?
好,当然可以
No, not at all.
我以你为荣,先生
I am so proud of you, sir.
你所做的事?
What you did?
令人赞叹
Amazing.
谢谢 不用客气
-Thank you. -You're welcome.
就像上法庭一样
Just like being in court.
放松点,你可以的
Relax. You got this.
八秒 好的
-8 seconds! -Okay.
直播倒数5、4、3…
And live in 5, 4, 3...
今晚的来宾刚赢得本城市史上
Tonight's guest has just won one of the most important trials
最重要的审判之一 你还好吗
-in this great city's history. -You good?
摩西庄臣无罪释放是里程碑
The acquittal of Moses Johnson is a landmark moment,
改变了我们如何看待司法管理
for how we think about the administration of justice.
而法兰克林罗拔丝是核心人物
And Franklin Roberts was right at the heart
促成了这一刻
of the making of this moment.
南区欢声雷动
Celebration erupted on the South Side
当宣布无罪判决
as the not-guilty verdict was read
摩西庄臣谋杀
in the Moses Johnson murder trial
芝加哥警♥察♥局警佐米高罗斯一案
of slain CPD officer Michael Rossi.
人们得悉获判无罪后上街庆祝
People took to the streets, prompted by the unexpected acquittal
他是个19岁的田径奇才
of the 19-year-old track phenom.
问到芝加哥警♥察♥局发言人
A CPD spokesman, when asked to comment,
对判决的评论…
said that the verdict...
这样的判决是什么意思
What does it mean, a verdict like that?
代表你有权逃避警♥察♥追捕
It means you're entitled to run from a police officer.
你有权在我们值勤时反抗我们
And you're entitled to fight us, when we're doing our duty.
你只需要一个条件
Only one thing you need to have all that going for you.
你的肤色必须正确
Your skin has to be the right colour.
我的问题来了
So, here's my question.
由于这座城市里九♥成♥罪犯
Given that 90 per cent of the people committing crimes in this city
也有着同样的肤色…
have that same skin colour...
我们要怎么做好我们的工作
how are we supposed to do our job?
我们是谁
Who are we?
谁去叫这些败类别碰我
Somebody tell these... keep they hands off me.
我不是该死的奴隶
I ain't a...slave.
别用链子拴住我
Keep your chains off me.
你最好希望这颗九厘米子弹
You better hope this 9-millimetre
打中我或是爆开
jam on me or get blown.
我希望你有开启随身摄像头
I hope you got your body cam turned on.
去死吧,还是黑人警♥察♥
...a black cop, too.
那是同一抗争
That's the same fight.
你有警徽,但你不是白人
You got a badge, bitch, but you still ain't white.
这是给拉昆的
This for Laquan on sight.
当你看到云戴…
When you see Van Dyke...
等等 告诉他我不会带刀
-Hey! -tell him I don't bring a knife
参加枪战
to a gunfight.
关掉 1、2、3、4、5、6、7
-Turn that off. -1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7,
8、9、10、11、死吧,12
8, 9, 10, 11...12.
好了 1、2、3、4、5、6、7
-Not tonight. -1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7,
8、9、10、11、死吧,12
8, 9, 10, 11...12.
16枪 你是警♥察♥吗
-16 shots. -You police?
我们要反击,16枪
And we buckin' back. 16 shots.
对,我没犯法,所以…
Yeah. I ain't breaking no law, so...
16枪,我们展开反抗
16 shots. And we buckin' back.
死吧,12 16枪
-...12. -16 shots.
去死吧
...you.
法兰克林罗拔丝的下一步是什么
What next for Franklin Roberts?
人们会上你的节目宣传
People come on your show to plug things.
新电视节目、新书
A new TV show, a book.
我也在宣传一些东西
Well, I'm selling something as well,
真♥相♥与和解
truth and reconciliation.
那是两样东西
That's 2 things.
两者缺一不可
Well, you can't have one without the other.
1、2、3、4、5、6、7
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7,
8、9、10、11、死吧,12
8, 9, 10, 11...12.
种族隔离、酷刑、南非种族隔离
Segregation, torture, apartheid.
我的同胞一直惨被迫♥害♥
My people have been on the wrong end of all of them,
就在芝加哥这地
right here in Chicago.
我希望充满种族隔离的城市
I want a segregated city
还有分♥裂♥的国家
and a divided country
能够团结一致,认同它的过去
to come together by agreeing about its past,
而不是否定它
not denying it.
这不是政♥治♥迫♥害♥
It's not a witch hunt.
这是一道公开透明的大门
It's an opening of a gate to transparency.
我不会针对坏警♥察♥
I'm not going after bad cops.
我诚邀警♥察♥谈一下他们的经验
I'm inviting police officers to talk about their experiences,
他们的文化,真心真意
their culture, truthfully.
他们为什么会这么做
Why would they do that?
「并非所有面临的问题也能改变」
'Not everything that is faced can be changed.'
「但面对问题前什么也不能改变」
'But nothing will be changed until it is faced.'
占士鲍德温
James Baldwin.
他是对的吗
Is he right?
你呢?先生,对…就是你
How about you, sir? Yes...you.
音效师,你呢?你觉得呢
The sound man. How about you? What do you think?
他是对的吗 他是对的
-Is he right? -He's right.
摄影师,你觉得呢
And how about you, Mr Cameraman?
他是对的吗
Is he right?
当然
Sure. Absolutely.
你呢
And how about you?
我们要这么做了吗
Shall we do this?
我记得那是七月,天气很热
I remember it was one hot day in July.
我正要去朋友的家
I'm on my way to my boy's crib.
我们要烧烤
We about to have a barbecue.
我从我姐妹家开车回家
I was driving home from my sister's house,
因为那天是星期日
because it was Sunday,
我们在星期日也会共进晚餐
and we always have dinner on Sundays.
我听到身后传来警笛声
Behind me, I heard...
我心想「惨了」
and I thought, 'oh, shoot.'
来了
Here we go.
我知道我没做错任何事
I knew I hadn't done anything wrong,
我也知道这大概不重要
and I also knew that it probably wouldn't matter.
我的第一个想法是
First thing I thought was,
「可恶,我要迟到了」
'damn. I'm gonna be late now.'
我把手放在仪表板上
I put my hands on the dash.
把手从口袋里拿出来
Took my hands out of my pockets.
他说我符合描述
He talkin' about I fit a description.
我猜我们看起来样貌很像吧
I guess we all look alike.
而且我穿了背心和短裤
Plus I got on a tank top and shorts.
若我偷了东西,我要藏在哪里
If I stole something, where was I gonna put it?
我回答了所有问题,但是…
I answered all the questions, but...
他还是逼我下车
He still made me get out the car.
我必须下车
Had to get off the train.
我问他我是否仍然被拘留
I just asked him if I was still being detained.
这是最糟糕的部分
This is the worst part.
他用警棍掀起我的裙子
He lifted up my skirt with his nightstick.
说我可以同意搜身
Told me I could consent to a search,
或者他可以逮捕我
or he could take me in.
在我意识到之前…
And before I knew it...
我开始失去意识
I started to lose consciousness.
我觉得很无助
I just felt helpless.
因为我要打给谁求救
Because who was I gonna call to save me?
警♥察♥吗
The police?
没有用的
Nah.
布兰尼根
我的枪
My gun.
我的枪呢
Where's my gun?
我的枪呢
Where's my gun?
你担心会引发…
Are you worried about triggering or...
二次伤害吗
剧集 | 61街(2022) | 导航列表