剧集 | 61街(2022) | 导航列表
翠迪死了
Tweet's dead.
怎么死的
How?
芬太尼或是海♥洛♥因♥过量
Heroin or fentanyl overdose.
验尸报告是这么说的
That's what the coroner's report said.
但丁目前正在染指的毒品
Dante's drug of the moment.
你觉得是但丁做的吗
You think it was Dante?
国度帮最近
The Nation has a recent history
有给告密者注满毒品再弃尸的纪录
of putting snitches in ditches with an armful of that shit.
但丁怎会知道
Well, how would Dante know
翠迪在做警方的双面人
Tweet was 2-timing him with the cops?
布兰尼根
Brannigan.
他跟但丁有关系
He has a relationship with Dante.
布兰尼根可以分一杯羹
Brannigan gets a cut.
交易条件是他放过国度帮
In exchange, he leaves the Nation's corners alone.
你怎么知道
How do you know that?
是我安排的
I set it up.
通常,客户告诉我他们做的坏事
Normally, when the client tells me some bad things about their lives,
会令我的工作变得更困难,但你…
my job gets harder, but with you...
你在利用我,就是这样
You're using me. That's what this is.
没错
Absolutely.
但不只如此
But that's not all.
还有什么
What else?
我在拯救你
I'm saving you.
我是解放你的黑人救星
I'm your black liberal savior.
芝加哥,钱和蓝领阶级密不可分
(Chicago, where the dollar and blue collar go hand in hand.)
梦想之城,噩梦没机可乘
(City of Dreams so big, nightmares don't stand a chance,)
玫瑰盛开的水泥天堂
(a concrete paradise where roses grow.)
孩子的笑容能照亮壮丽大道
(See the smile from a child light up the Magnificent Mile,)
融化最冷的雪
(and melt the coldest snow.)
这就是家
(This is home.)
在黑暗的街道找到最善良的人
(Find the brightest minds on these dark streets.)
看到这些老街区的心和灵魂
(See the heart and soul on these old blocks.)
我们成长的地方,我们称它风城
(Where we grow, we call it the Go.)
因为我们永不停歇
('Cause we don't stop.)
你要救我脱离什么
What are you saving me from?
等你能自己回答这个问题
When you can answer that question yourself,
我就可以功成身退了
my work here is done.
也许翠迪是见面礼
Maybe Tweet was the welcome gift
布兰尼根送给但丁的
Brannigan gave Dante.
他们把针筒留在他手里
They left the syringe in his hand
让他看起来像是自行注射
to make it look self-administered.
验尸报告里应该有针筒
The coroner's report should have the chemical analysis
毒品残留物的化学分♥析♥
of the drug residue in the syringe.
我们要拿到手 怎么拿
-Let's get ahold of that. -How?
等一下
In a minute.
你好…妮可,我需要你帮忙
Hey...Nicole, I need you to help with something.
我为什么要帮你
(And why would I do that?)
真♥相♥与和解
Truth and reconciliation.
你得先找到第一个,才有第二个
You need the first one before you can get the second.
是吗 庄尼罗根是第一个
-(Oh, really?) -Johnny Logan is the first part.
他就是真♥相♥
He's the truth.
你好 什么事
-Hey. -Yeah?
你好 什么事
-Hey. -What?
你想做什么
What do you want?
你想做什么
What do you want?
他是我朋友 你是谁
-He's my friend! -Who are you?
他是我朋友
That's my friend!
你有什么毛病 对不起
-What's the matter with you? -I'm sorry.
跟他说吧 对不起
-Tell that to him. -I'm sorry.
我做不到
I can't do this.
我必须认罪
I need to plead guilty.
我的当事人想谈条件
My client is interested in a deal.
当然
Sure.
他可以承认犯下一级谋杀罪
He can plead guilty to first-degree murder.
律师之间的谈话对我来说太温馨了
These lawyer-to-lawyer tete-a-tetes are a little cozy for my taste.
所以我邀请了受害者加入
So I invite the victim along.
什么意思
What do you mean?
提醒我们来这里的目的
A reminder of why we're here.
能给我一杯咖啡吗 没问题
-Could I have some coffee, please? -You got it.
再加一杯咖啡
I'll raise you my coffee.
再来一盘这个 好的,女士
-And another plate of these? -Sure, ma'am.
谢谢
Thanks.
我知道我是对的
I knew I was right.
你的心不在这里
Your heart's not in it.
我知道你有多想对抗体制
I know how much you care about taking a pop at the system.
我说的不是那个
I'm not talking about that.
我就知道我没看错你和你的客户
I knew I was right about you and your client.
他派你来谈条件
Now, he sent you here to cut a deal.
「帮我争取15年刑期」
'Go get me 15 years,'
「我会告诉全世界我有多抱歉」
'and I'll tell the world how sorry I am.'
但你无意达成协议
But you had no intention of trying to make that deal,
因为你想要审判
because you want a trial.
只顾自己,对吧?法兰克林
It's all about you, isn't it, Franklin?
轰轰烈烈退场,不是哭哭啼啼
Going out with a bang, not a whimper?
别担心
Don't worry.
我不会告诉你的客户
I won't tell your client
你有多容易被影响
what a pushover you were.
谁是控方律师
Who's prosecuting?
我无法决定
You know, I couldn't decide.
然后我问了自己一个关键问题
And then I asked myself a key question.
如果我是法兰克林罗拔丝
If I were in Franklin Roberts' shoes,
我不想谁当我的对手
who would I not want as an opponent?
答案是什么
And what's the answer?
我
Me.
州检察官不能起诉这宗案件
State's Attorney can't prosecute this thing.
这个可以
Oh, this one can.
这个人知道你的目标是什么
This one understands what you're going for here,
整个系统
the whole house of cards.
怎么了?你害怕我吗
What's the matter? You frightened of me?
你应该要怕
You should be.
证人名单
List of witnesses.
警♥察♥部门人数真多
That's a lot of names for a department
但没注意到有个这样的男人昏迷
that didn't notice that there was a man in a coma looking like this,
就在城里最大的警♥察♥酒吧外
outside the biggest cop bar in the city.
芝加哥警♥察♥局
The Chicago Police Department
团结一致想要根除这个毒瘤
is united in wanting to cut out this cancer.
你跟我可以谈个条件
There's a deal we can make, you and I.
什么条件
What's that?
不要用癌症来作比喻
Let's not use cancer as a metaphor.
这是愚蠢、懒惰的陈腔滥调
It's a stupid, lazy cliche,
我们的水平不只于此
and we're both better than that.
若然全世界也在看
If the world's going to be watching,
我们就提高水平吧,甘
let's raise our games, Kim.
带来一场好戏
Let's give them something to see.
额外罪名
Page 2.
或者换句话说
Or, to put it another way,
我要搞死你,法兰克林罗拔丝
I'm gonna...you up, Franklin Roberts.
唐娜?
And Donna?
结账 没问题
-Check, please. -You got it.
不用…
Oh, no...
我请客
It's my treat.
我尝试过了 没有用吗
-I tried. -Nothing?
他们排着队想作证指控你
They're lining up to testify against you.
这是好事
Which is a good thing.
为什么
Why?
因为…
Because...
可以交叉诘问整个团队,查出真♥相♥
Because I get to cross-examine the whole crew, flush out the poison.
或者我可以承认犯了谋杀罪
Or I could just plead guilty to murder.
没人会那么做 但我可以
-Nobody does that. -But I could.
你想独自承担所有责任吗
Do you want to take sole responsibility for this?
剧集 | 61街(2022) | 导航列表