剧集 | 61街(2022) | 导航列表
You don't think they'll see me?
这正是整场…
That's what this whole...
审判的意义,摩西
trial is about, Moses.
甚至是整个国家的意义…
Maybe even what this whole country is about...
你的想法
the idea of you.
所以…
So...
你是谁
who are you?
放空思绪
Clear your mind.
将注意力集中在一件事物
Narrow your focus just down to one thing.
准备好,一片空白,一无所有
On the block, blank, nothing,
一动不动,等待讯号♥
real still, hold for the gun.
听到讯号♥即刻起步
Explode outta there on the 'B' of the bang.
不能太早,也不能太迟
Don't come up early, don't come up late.
冲出第一个弯位时要稳住
Stay strong coming out of the first bend.
然后是韵律感
Then it's about the cadence,
步幅、节奏
the stride pattern, rhythm.
100到300米
100 to 300.
然后就直奔终点
After that, it's home straight.
不要太紧绷
Don't get tight.
肩膀放松、膝盖抬高、挥舞手臂
Shoulders loose, knees high, arms pumping.
最后20米…不要太紧绷
Last 20...do not get tight.
压线
Dip.
胜出
Win.
那就是我,史皮克
That's me, Speak.
那就是我
That's who I am.
所以我要穿什么去参加
So, what do I wear
杀死我老公的人的审判
to the trial of the man who killed my husband?
你…穿黑色吧
You wear black.
你可以哭
And you let yourself cry,
如果有需要的话
if you have to.
要是陪审团看见
And if the jury sees,
那就很好
then that's fine.
有时悲伤…我会…不是我能预料的
Sometimes the grief...I just... I don't see it coming.
你明白吗
You know?
我明白
I do.
我们找到子弹了
We found the bullet.
他们对我儿子开枪 对,没错
-They shot at my boy. -Yes, they did.
而且重点是…
And here's what really matters...
他们说了谎
they lied about it.
4000元
It's 4,000.
社区一直都很慷慨
Community's been so generous.
若我不需要,我就不会接受
If I didn't need it, I would not take it.
玛莎
Martha?
你在哪里
Where you at?
你在做什么
What you doing, girl?
你在做什么
What you doing?
玛莎,你在做什么
Martha? What you doing?
万一我赢了呢
What if I win?
我不明白,宝贝
I don't understand, baby.
我将代表六万人
I'll be representing 60,000 people.
他们的生活,真实生活,一切…
Their lives, their actual lives, all of that...
都靠我了
on me.
你比你想象中坚强
You stronger than you think, girl.
看看那张漂亮的海报
Look at that gorgeous poster.
你能够去做你擅长的事
See, you got to do what you do
因为你有我在家照顾儿子
'cause you had me at home looking after our son.
我毫无自我 等等,你在…
-I don't have a 'me'. -Wait, what are you...
你在说什么…
what are you saying?
玛莎,你在…
Martha, what are you...
我问过你,你答应了我
I asked you, and you said yes.
我给了你17年,我得到了什么
17 years I gave you, and what do I get?
玛莎… 我得到了什么
-Martha... -What do I get?
你在做什么 一个被遗背的承诺
-What are you doing? -A broken promise.
你知道什么是失信吗
You know what a broken promise is?
玛莎… 对,你很清楚那是什么
-Martha... -Yeah, you know what it is.
这是一个谎言
It's a lie.
这不公平,我不是骗子
That's not fair. I'm not a liar.
好吧,你不是骗子
Alright, you not a liar,
所以这叫什么
so what do you call it?
当一个男人不告诉他老婆
What do you call it when a man doesn't tell his wife
他没服用药物
that he's not taking the medicine that he needs
去维持生命时叫什么
to keep him alive?
你一颗药都没吃,完全没有
You haven't taken one pill. Not one.
副作用…会导致注意力不集中
Side effects...poor concentration,
精力不足、失眠
low energy, insomnia.
明天就是审判了,玛莎
The trial is tomorrow, Martha.
我必须要很敏锐,我得准备好
I got to be sharp, I gotta be ready.
为了谁 摩西约翰逊
-For who? -Moses Johnson.
天啊,你能别再这么说了吗
Oh, God. Would you stop saying that?
你未告诉他,对吧
You haven't told him, have you?
大卫,你告诉他了吗
David, have you told him?
没有
No.
好吧
Yeah.
我以为我嫁给了一个…
See, I thought I married a man of...
正直又勇敢的男人 玛莎…
-of integrity and courage. -Martha...
不要
Don't.
我也是这么想的
That's what I thought.
剧集 | 61街(2022) | 导航列表