剧集 | 61街(2022) | 导航列表
若警♥察♥来找你,还捉住了你
If a cop come for you and a cop get ahold of you,
你可能会死
you could die.
所以你做了什么
So what did you do?
当时有围篱,还有…
There was, like, cages, with these...
尽头还有些货柜和…
containers at the end, and...
我唯一能看到的出路就是穿越货柜
the only way out I could see was over the containers.
他当时就在我和那些货柜之间
And he was between me and that.
然后…
And then...
然后我试着过去
And then I tried to get over there.
站住 然后…
-Stop! -And...
他跨过来挡住了我的路
he stepped across to block my path.
结束了 然后呢
-It's over. -And?
结束了
It's over.
有些肩…
There was some shoulder-to-sh...
肩膀的接触
There was some shoulder contact.
肩膀的接触?
Shoulder-to-shoulder contact?
他倒下了
He fell back.
撞到他的头
Hits his head.
他的后脑撞到…
His back of his head hit...
撞到地上的铁条
hit the iron bar in the ground,
然后… 呼吸,快点,呼吸
-and there was... -Breathe. Come on! Breathe!
突然间到处都是血,还有…
there was all this blood all of a sudden, and...
呼吸…
Breathe...hey...
保持清醒…
Hey, stay with me, man! Stay with me!
第二名警♥察♥到达现场时
What happened when the second police officer
发生了什么事
arrived on the scene?
他向着我开了一枪
He took a shot at me.
你有对他表现出攻击意图吗
Had you shown any aggressive intent toward him?
不,我在逃跑,而且我背对着他
No. I was running away, and I had my back turned to him.
他向你后背开枪?
He shot at your back?
对你来说那代表什么
What did that tell you?
他想杀死我
That he was trying to kill me
而且我逃跑是正确决定
and that I was right to run away
而且我保护自己是对的
and I was right to protect myself.
谢谢你
Thank you.
这不会花很长时间
This won't take long.
当警方到达街角时
When the police arrived on the corner,
你知道他们是警♥察♥吗
did you know they were cops?
是的
Yeah.
你逃离街角
And when you ran from the corner,
是为了逃离警♥察♥吗 是的
-it was to escape police officers? -Yes.
在那条尽头路里,一切都没改变吗
And down that dead-end street, nothing had changed?
你的意思是什么
How do you mean?
你知道迈克尔罗西是警♥察♥
You knew Michael Rossi was a police officer.
你知道他想逮捕你
You knew he wanted to arrest you.
是的
Yes.
他有掏枪吗 没有
-Did he draw his weapon -No.
他有对你表现出攻击意图吗
Did he make any aggressive move toward you?
他是警♥察♥
He was a cop.
你当下对迈克尔罗西还有什么了解
What else did you know about Michael Rossi in that moment?
完全没有
Nothing.
你不知道他是个模范警♥察♥?
You didn't know he had an exemplary service record?
你不知道他有一妻五子
You didn't know he had a wife and 5 small children
不知道他何处出生,多热爱棒球?
or where he was born or how much he loved baseball?
不 你对他作出假设
-No. -You made an assumption
根据一项你了解他的资讯
based on the one thing you knew about him,
他是警♥察♥
that he was a cop.
什么 这种行为算是什么
-What? -What does that make you?
你不明白,女士
You just don't get it, lady.
我是说你怎么可以 约翰逊先生
-I mean, how could you? -Mr Johnson.
不…她可以问我一条问题
No...she just gonna ask me a question
然后直接坐下?
and just get to sit down?
不,我的教养告诉我那叫没礼貌
No. The way I was raised, that's called rude.
约翰逊先生 不,那是不对的
-Mr Johnson. -No, man. That's not right.
法官大人,我有权再次讯问
Your Honour, I'm entitled to redirect.
你想继续刚才说的话吗
Would you like to continue with what you were saying?
是的 请继续
-Yes. -Please continue.
她谈到假设
She's talking about assumptions.
她对我一无所知
She don't know nothing about me.
你假设我也是那些
You making assumptions that I'm one of these
街角小混混之一
little hood rats on the corner.
那不是我
That's not me.
我每天都在训练
Every day, I train.
我每天拼命训练,达到更高水平
Every day, I train my butt off to get where I'm trying to go.
你却说我在作出假设
And you're talking about that I'm making assumptions.
我这辈子没有一天闯过祸
I have never been in trouble a day in my life.
你可以问所有人,大家都认识我
You can ask everybody. Everybody know me.
所有人都知道我不主动惹事生非
Everybody know I stay out the way.
你可以问我居住社区的所有人
And you can ask everybody where I'm from.
大家都知道我们是这样谈论警♥察♥的
Everybody know we talk about the same thing about cops.
这世界允许警♥察♥…
The world has given cops the permission to...
伤害我们、杀害我们
to hurt us, to kill us,
而且完全没有任何后果
and there's no repercussions at all.
若你最后能有命离开
And if you manage to get out of there alive,
人们永远都会相信他们
they will always be believed.
他们说的永远都会是事实
They will always be the truth.
我们永远都会是骗子
We will always be the liars.
死亡或坐监…我们仅有两样选择
Dead or in jail... Those are our only options.
除非有9分26秒的视频
Unless there's 9 minutes and 26 seconds of footage
画面录下光天化日杀人的情况
showing a murder in broad daylight,
我们不会有好结果
there is no good outcome for us.
你问我这种行为算什么
And what does that make me?
那让我有何感受?我告诉你
How does that make me feel? I'll tell you.
伤心、愤怒、疲惫
Sad. Angry. Tired.
但你以为你可以站在那里
But you think you can just stand there
说我偏执或是什么的…
and call me a bigot or... or whatever nonsense
而且甚至正眼也没看我一眼就坐下
and sit down and not even have the decency to look at me
就在我跟你说话时
when I'm talking to you.
我不会忍♥受她或任何人那样对我
I'm not gonna take that from her or anybody.
再也不会
Not no more.
法官阁下…
Your Honour...
不,我不需要听你说了,律师
No, I don't need to hear from you, Counsellor.
庭警,请带陪审团离开
Deputy, remove the jury, please.
我们刚从被告口中听到他招供
What we just heard from the defendant is a confession.
什么
What?
「我知道他是警♥察♥,我仍然逃跑」
'I knew he was a cop. I ran anyway.'
「他证明自己是警♥察♥」
'He identified himself as a cop.'
「我拒捕」 你说甚…
-'I resisted arrest.' -What the...
自卫要成为一个选项
For self-defence to even be an option
让陪审团可以考虑… 富兰克林
-for the jury to consider... -Frank, man.
被告必定要面临违法威胁
the threat the accused is facing must be unlawful.
我们没听到任何暗示…
We've heard nothing to suggest that anything...
什么 表明这些警员的作为
-What? -these police officers have done
是违法的
was unlawful.
所以我要告诉各位
So I'm telling you what Moses Johnson
摩西约翰逊在证人席说的话…
just said on the stand...
不… 是认罪招供
-Oh, no... -is an admission of guilt.
法官阁下,不是
Your Honour, no.
约翰逊先生… 不是这样的
-Mr Johnson... -That's not what just happened.
我别无选择 不,法官合下
-I have no choice. -No, Your Honour.
我要指示陪审团…
I'm going to direct the jury...
判你有罪 法官合下,你错了
-to find you guilty. -No, Your Honour. You're wrong.
不,你不能那么做…
No. You can't do that...
该听的都听到了
Heard everything I need to hear.
富兰克林,你跟我说能赢的
Franklin, you told me I can beat this!
整场审判… 妈妈
-The whole trial... -Mom!
我只是转述他的话,没人说什么
I'm just giving you his word. Nobody was saying.
别这样 等等…等一下
-Come on, man. -Hold on...one second.
不…
No...
律师,怎么回事
Counsellor, what's going on?
剧集 | 61街(2022) | 导航列表