剧集 | 61街(2022) | 导航列表
On the ground! Get on the ground!
我在趴了…
I am...
不准动,趴下
Stop moving now! Get down!
安全了
All clear.
很痛
Oh!
你们找错房♥子了
Y'all in the wrong house!
你弄痛我了
Oh, you're hurting me!
检查睡房♥
Go check the bedroom.
坐下 很痛
-Sit down! -Ow!
你想要什么
What do you want?
他在哪里 谁在哪里
-Where is he? -Where's who?
你儿子
Your son.
约书亚?
Joshua?
摩西
Moses.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
我是布兰尼根副警监
I'm Lieutenant Brannigan.
他是个好孩子
He's a good kid.
他不会做什么错事
Like, he wouldn't do anything.
捉错人了,布莱尼根警官,我发誓
You got the wrong man, Officer Brannigan. I swear.
约书亚不是这样说的
That's not what Joshua's just been telling us.
约书亚?你们为何捉了约书亚
Joshua? Why do you have Joshua?
约书亚做了什么
What did Joshua do?
你们为何捉了约书亚?
What do y'all have Joshua?
拜托
Please.
什么
What?
小心她
Be careful with her.
你要我小心?
You want me to be careful?
我有个手下死在街上
One of my guys is dead in the street
因为你儿子是禽兽
because your son's an animal.
你告诉我他在哪里时我会小心的
I'll be careful when you tell me where he is.
我儿子不是禽兽
My son's not an animal.
他绝不会杀人
He would never kill anyone.
接下来你要告诉我他不贩毒
Next you're gonna tell me he doesn't sell drugs.
因为他的确不贩毒
Because he doesn't sell drugs.
还有他跟黑社会无关?
And he's not affiliated?
除了家人,他跟任何人都没有关系
He ain't affiliated with no one 'cept his family.
请不要找我麻烦,女士
Please don't take me on, lady.
他什么也没做
He didn't do nothing.
你们捉错人了
You got the wrong kid.
副警监
Lieutenant.
与我们在街角查扣的证物吻合
It matches what we seized on the corner.
那是什么?那不是我的
What's that? That ain't mine.
你知道那不是我的
You know that ain't mine.
你们现在是插赃嫁祸吗
Y'all planting stuff now?
解开她的手铐
Uncuff her.
接电♥话♥
Answer it.
告诉他一切都结束了
Tell him it's over.
告诉他我们已经准备好逮到他
Tell him we as good as already got him.
在他被杀之前自首吧
Turn himself in before he gets killed.
摩西?不要
Moses? Hi. Oh, no.
我知道…
I know...
我知道你没有…
I know you didn't...
我也爱你
I love you, too.
我要你听我说,好吗
I need you to listen to me, okay?
仔细听好
Listen carefully.
这会是我说过最重要的一句话
This is the most important thing you'll ever hear me say.
快跑,摩西,逃命吧
Run, Moses. Run for your life.
不要停下来,摩西,快跑
Don't ever stop running, Moses! Run!
摩西 快跑
-Moses! -Run!
摩西 他什么也没做
-Moses! -He didn't do nothing!
你们进来这里插赃嫁祸
You in here, you coming in here planting s**t!
你们都知道自己在说谎 带她走
-Y'all know y'all ain't worth it! -Take her in!
他什么也没做
He didn't do nothing!
我儿子在哪里
Yo, where's my son?
摩西…放开我
Moses! Get off of me!
剧集 | 61街(2022) | 导航列表