剧集 | 61街(2022) | 导航列表
没什么,他什么都没说 搞什么
-Nothing. He's not saying anything. -What the hell?
什么 搞什么
-What? -What the hell?
我再打给你…
I'm-a call you back. I'll have to call you back.
你在这里做什么
What are you doing here?
富兰克林,怎么了
Franklin, what?
兄弟,那玩意很劲
Hey, man. That s**t is popping.
等一下 要更多,你懂怎样拿
-One second. -You need more, you know how to...
你究竟在做什么
What do you think you're doing?
你在做什么
What are you doing?
你究竟在做什么
What do you think you're doing?
这是什么事
What is this?
滚开,我在跟嘉芬说话
Step off. I'm talking to Calvin.
是吗 你是一个
-Oh, yeah? -You're a witness in a trial
极度…重要的审判证人
that really...matters.
你必须身家清白才会有说服力
You have to be clean to be believed,
而你却在这里做这种事?不行
and you're out here doing this? No.
走开,老伯
Move around, old man.
拿去,我要确保嘉芬是清白的
Here. I need Calvin clean.
麻烦告诉你老大
Please tell your boss.
走开
Move around.
麻烦转告你老大,我现在走了
Please tell your boss. I'm moving.
谢谢
Thank you.
快走,把车移走
Move! Move your car, man!
他是谁
Who is he?
他怎么了
What's up with him?
我的证人就在那里
My witness is right there.
我需要他保持清白,但他…
I need him clean, and he's...
我不会帮你
I'm not gonna do it for you.
什么 我不会帮你
-What? -I'm not doing it.
我不会帮你… 做什么
-I'm not doing it... -Doing what?
我不会告诉大卫你快死了
I'm not telling David that you're dying
而你宁愿把余生用来
and that you'd rather spend the rest of your days
为这些笨蛋到处奔波
chasing after these fools!
把时间花在别人身上
Spending your time with somebody else.
那由你来说,你自己来…
That's up to you. You do that...
很疯狂吧
It's crazy, right?
大摇大摆出现,以为是自己的地盘
Rolling up all tough like it's their spot.
阿雷 布兰尼根
-Rey-Rey. -Brannigan.
你在这里做什么
What you doing here?
你知道警♥察♥不吃炸鸡的
You know pigs don't eat chicken.
你入错行了,阿雷
You missed your calling, Rey-Rey.
你应该去当喜剧演员的
You should have been a comic.
是的…
Yeah...
你好,我的朋友
Hello, my friends.
史奎兹,你好吗
Squeeze! What's up, man?
很香吧
Smells good, right?
他们煮的炸鸡最好吃
These guys make the best fried chicken.
你好,兄弟
Hey, bro.
史奎兹,他是我手下庄尼
Squeeze, this is my associate, Johnny.
你有东西给我吗
You got something for me?
数数看
Count it.
全部齐集了
It's all there.
从现在起由我手下负责收数
My man's gonna be in charge of pickups from now on.
你肯定你应付得来吗
Sure you can handle that?
对
Yeah.
史奎兹是你的联络人
Squeeze is your contact.
有问题就去找他
You have any problems, you go to him,
如果你有半小时可以消磨
and if you ever have a half-hour to kill,
问他为什么叫史奎兹
ask him how he got his name.
那个故事很棒
It's a great story.
我懂了
Oh, I see how it is.
你们不用像其他人一样排队,对吧
Y'all don't got to wait on line like everybody else?
你们甚至不用付钱
And you don't even pay.
你想吃免费炸鸡吗?雷纳德
You want free chicken, Reynard?
那就提交申请
Submit an application.
我听说他们会给重罪犯第二次机会
I hear they give felons a second chance here.
说得好,这个好笑
That was a good one. Okay, that was a good one.
但你听说过那个警♥察♥在61街
Hey, but you heard about that cop getting his wig split
撞爆头部死去了的事吧
over on 61st Street?
对,我听说了 对
-Yeah, I heard about that. -Yeah.
对,说他的头像庭院旧货品一样
Yeah. They said his head looked like a yard sale, man.
脑浆溅得整条路都是
Brains spilled all over the curb and s**t.
看吧,这就是因果报应…
You see, karma's what you get...
卢根 当你开着警车
-Logan! -when you ride around messing
到处打扰别人 卢根,上车
-with people all the damn time. -Logan, get in the car!
再说一次 小队,派几辆车
-Say it again. -Squad, get me a couple cars
赶来16街和哈柏街街口
to 16th and Harper.
再说一次…
Say it again...
再说一次…
Say it again...
再说一次…
Say it again...
够了…
That's enough...
放开他 快放开他
-Get off him! -Hey! Get off of him! Hey!
这是…退后,混♥蛋♥
What is...back up, jagoff!
你在做什么
What are you doing?
我们来这里赚大钱
We are out here wealth-building.
别因为这些死蠢分心
Don't get distracted by these knuckleheads.
对不起
I'm sorry.
振作一点
Pull yourself together.
你没事吧
You okay?
没事
Yeah, man.
又要烧烤了吗
Another barbecue?
燃烧吧,宝贝
Burn, baby, burn.
对
Yeah.
退后
Back off.
你什么时候才会死
When are you gonna die?
下次吧,大学生
Next time, college boy!
他们会一直来探访你的
They gonna visit you all the time.
小子,最好小心点
Hey, boy. Better watch your step.
他们不会失手两次 走开
-They don't miss twice. -Hey.
你看到他吗?迪采
You see him, Detroit?
该死,不要
Hell, no.
兄弟…发生了什么事
Bro...what's going on?
你要带我去哪里
Where you taking me, bro?
我要去哪里
Where am I going?
你们在做什么
What y'all got going on?
狱警在哪里…
Yo, where the guard at...
狱警…
Guard...
不要…
No...
我让你睡下层,儿子
I'm giving you the bottom bunk, son.
儿子
Son.
爸爸?
Dad?
大卫,我们要谈谈
David, we need to talk.
我要告诉你一件事
I need to tell you something.
很重要吗
Is it important?
是的,很抱歉打扰你
Yes, it is. I'm so sorry.
来吧,好的
Here we go. Okay.
它的开首字母是什么
What letter does it begin with?
由「C」开首
It begins with a 'C.'
好,爸爸,慢慢来
Okay, Dad. Make it a good one.
其实我也想到一个
Actually, I got one for you.
爸爸,开首字母是「P」
Dad, it's a 'P' word.
半影
Penumbra.
是什么
Refresh my memory.
基本上就是地球的影子
It's basically when the Earth's shadow
在满月时落在月球上
is on the moon, on a full moon.
就像影子一样
Like, it's like a shadow.
明天会有半影月蚀
So there's a penumbral lunar eclipse that's tomorrow.
我的最爱,因为它不明显
My favourite one, 'cause it's not obvious,
很多人以为那只是满月
so a lot of people think it's just the full moon,
但你要看地球的阴影
but you got to look for the Earth's shadow.
剧集 | 61街(2022) | 导航列表