剧集 | 61街(2022) | 导航列表
谁手气正旺
Who had the hot hand?
我肯定某人要招认
Surely, someone was about to come up.
公众地方聚赌是轻罪
Gambling on the public way is a misdemeanour,
但非法持枪是另一回事
but illegal guns are a different matter.
我再问一次…
I'll ask again...
地上的钱是谁的
whose money is this on the ground?
全部人都出去,走
Get outta here, all of you. Go.
快走…
Let's go...
走吧…
Go...
这把枪有什么来历
What's the story with this gun?
什么枪?长官
What gun, Officer?
拥有地上那些钱的人的那把枪?
The one that belong to whoever money that is on the ground?
聪明,答案正确
Smart man. That was the right answer.
不客气
You're welcome.
在我改变主意前快滚吧
Kick rocks before I change my mind.
四百多元,还不错
Little over 400 bucks. Not bad.
你还好吗
You good?
当然
Sure.
我们去喝一杯
Let's get a drink.
我不知道我为何来了这里
I don't know why I'm here.
你知道我会做什么吗?穿他的衣服
You know what I do? I wear his shirts.
只为了他的气味,你明白吗
Just for the smell, you know?
明白
Yeah.
但你没有那种东西,对吧
But you don't really have anything like that, do you?
没有
No, not really.
这里
Here.
他来了
There he is.
他来了
There he is.
我要…你喝了很多酒
I'm gonna... you've had a lot to drink,
所以别开车了,你可以…
so you probably shouldn't drive. You can...
你可以睡迈克尔书房♥里的梳化
You can take the that couch in Michael's den.
好的…
-Okay. -Okay.
她是谁
Who is she?
跟一个女生出去玩玩
Hanging out with, you know, a little chick.
哪有女生 什么?你在做甚…
-No little chick. -What? What you do...
拜托,你在做什么 来吧
-Come on. What you doing? -Come on.
你真的要拉起我的裤子
You really finna pull my pants up?
是的,来吧 好吧
-Yes, sir. Come on. -Alright. Yep.
可以见人
Presentable.
看起来很棒
Looks great.
你可以待在家里
You could stay home.
拜托,妈妈,我朋友在等我
Come on, Ma. My friend's waiting on me.
好吧…
Yeah...
我不会有事的,好吗
I'm-a be alright, though, alright?
我不会多管闲事
I'm-a stay out the way.
注意安全 一向如此,你知道的
-Be safe. -Always. You know that.
小心点 拜托,你了解我的
-Be careful. -Come on, you know me.
拉高裤子
Pull your pants up.
拜托,妈妈,低腰裤很有型
Come on, Ma. Sag is swag.
很有型 女生都很喜欢
-Sag is swag. -The shorties love it.
你也要喜欢,好吗
You gotta love it, too, okay?
但我爱你,好吗?回家前打给你
But I love you, alright? I'm-a call you before I get home.
我也爱你 我更爱你,再见
-Love you, too. -Love you more. Bye.
天啊,TJ,这些车子真棒
Damn, T. Some fly-a** whips.
你好吗?小子 很好…
-Hey, what's up, Lil Nate? -Good...
跟我过来
Hey, walk over here with me.
我帮你跟老大说了好话
So, I talked you up to the Boss,
但你要得到他的同意才能加入
but, you gonna have to get his blessing to roll with us.
当然,他在这里吗
For sure. He here?
对,他就在那边
Yeah, he right over there.
就在那里 该死,这是他的?
-There you go, right there. -Damn, this his s**t?
放松一点
Hey...just relax.
第一印象很重要
First impressions are lasting.
好好做
Do this right.
来吧
Go on, now then.
史皮克还好吗
How's Speak doin'?
我不知道,很久没跟他说话了
I don't know. I ain't talk to him in a while.
这里跟以前差天共地
Way different out here
和他那辈仍然当打时不同了
since dudes like him was in this life.
人面全非
A whole new script.
我们期望你做好本分
We expect you to handle yo' business
不管你♥爸♥爸是谁
regardless who yo' daddy is.
你的报告或工作没做好的话
Your paper or your work come up short,
你要负责
you accountable.
明白吗
Feel me?
我明白了
Yeah, I got you.
有些警♥察♥一听到有人行为不当
Some coppers get their panties in a bunch
就吓得屁滚尿流
at the hint of impropriety.
那你呢
How about you?
你曾经破获赌局后中饱私囊吗
You ever bust a dice game, pocketed the money?
没有,那不是我的风格
Nah, not my style.
如果上面没有芝加哥市
If it doesn't say city of Chicago,
司库的签名我就不想要
signed by the treasurer, I don't want it.
庄尼?
Johnny?
谢丝卡…
Jessica...
那是他吗
That's him on there?
什么
What?
是迈克尔的声音吗
Michael's voice?
对 我想听
-Yeah. -I want to hear it.
谢丝卡,这是…
Jessica, this is...
他们不让我见他,不让我和他道别
They didn't let me see him. They didn't let me say goodbye.
我想听
I want to hear it.
如果你…
If you...
如果你知道是什么事和牵涉到谁…
If you knew what was on that and who was on that...
我不在乎 你就会卷入
-I don't care. -you would be in the middle
他在做的事
of what he was doing.
像你一样?
Like you are?
对
Yeah.
播给我听 会有后果的
-Play me the tape. -There are consequences.
快播
Play it.
我善良的儿子大卫患有自闭症
My beautiful son David has autism.
一般老师无法配合他的需求
His needs aren't met by regular teachers,
所以有一名社工照顾他
so he has a social worker.
她叫卡玟
Her name is Carmen.
下周末之前
Before the end of next week,
我要告诉我儿子
I am going to have to tell my son
卡玟不能再当白天妈妈,为什么
that Carmen has to stop being his daytime mom. Why?
因为我们的学校没有资金付薪水
Because our schools have lost the funding to pay her.
与此同时,他们付钱让更多警♥察♥
At the same time, they pay for more police
驻守我们的学校
to be in our schools.
那代表什么
Now, what does that say?
他们付钱让杀害我们孩子的人
They pay for the people who kill our children
跟他们一起上学
to be in school with them.
这是我听过最明显的意图宣言
That is a declaration of intent if I ever heard one.
不…我们就直说吧…
No...let's call it what it is...
这是宣战 对
-It is a declaration of war. -Yes.
举高双手
Hands!
举高双手… 要求增派
-Hands! Show us your hands! -Need a supervisor
队长和一组人过来
and an additional unit to our location.
可能是精神病患者 举高双手
-Possible mental. -Let me see your hands, man!
快点
Come on.
来吧,举高双手
Come on, let me see your hands, man.
举高双手
Show us your hands!
快点,举高双手 立即举高双手
-Come on, hands up now. -Show us your hands now!
举高双手 举起来
-Hands in the air! -Show us your hands!
别这样,快举高双手
Don't do that! Let me see your hands!
4、5、6、7…
4, 5, 6, 7...
今天有人有问题想问我吗
Anybody got questions for me today?
好的
Yes.
他们叫你赤脚玛花
Barefoot Martha, they're calling you.
剧集 | 61街(2022) | 导航列表