剧集 | 61街(2022) | 导航列表
-She? -Norma Johnson.
你以前遇过这种事吗
Have you come across something like this before?
扮成修女的毒骡
The mule dressed as a nun.
你说什么
I'm sorry?
没人会在机场搜查基♥督♥的新妇
Nobody's gonna stop and search a bride of Christ at the airport.
就像没人会怀疑家庭主妇
Just like nobody suspects the homemaker mom
是毒品生意的核心一样
is the heart of a drug business.
你在约翰逊家有发现毒品吗
You found drugs in the Johnson home?
是的 数量多到
-Correct. -Enough for a possession
足以大量贩售吗
with intent to distribute rap?
是的
Yeah.
你起诉了谁
Who did you charge?
没有人
Nobody.
你说什么
I'm sorry?
没有人
Nobody.
你逮捕了谁
Who did you arrest?
没有人
No one.
等一下
Wait a minute.
我不明白
I don't understand.
两分钟前,你说诺玛约翰逊
2 minutes ago, you said that Norma Johnson
在一件大毒品交易中扮演重要角色
was a player in a major drug dealing business
对她的社区造成难以估算的破坏
causing untold damage in her community.
我们当时是要找她儿子
We were looking for her son.
你们不能同步进行吗
Why can't you do 2 things at once?
这关乎轻重缓急问题
It was about priorities.
这关乎你们栽赃毒品
It was about you planting drugs.
我们不会那样做 好吧…
-We don't do that. -Okay...
你知道最低工资是多少吗
Do you know what the minimum wage is?
20美元
20 bucks.
诺玛约翰逊每小时赚15.5美元
Norma Johnson makes 15.50 an hour
负责打扫整个法庭
cleaning this entire courthouse.
这是演讲还是提问
Is this a speech or a question?
你认识多少大毒贩
How many kingpin drug dealers do you know
会上夜班打扫公厕
work night shifts cleaning public toilets?
这不是反问句,警官
I don't do rhetorical questions, Officer.
没有
None.
谢谢
Thank you.
你真是温柔贴心
Your boy was soft as hell.
要我粗暴点对你吗
Want me to rough you up a little?
也许狠狠踢你的蛋蛋
Maybe kick you in the nuts
让诺玛稍后能更呵护你
so Norma can nurse them better later?
很好,真风趣,副警监
Yeah, very funny, Lieutenant.
记得我一开始告诉你什么吗
Remember what I told you at the start of this?
不,我不记得
No, I don't.
别坠入爱河,还有要戴套
Don't fall in love, and wear a condom.
还顺利吗
How's that going?
我是专业的,老大
I'm a pro, boss.
我知道你是
I know you are.
所以你有什么资讯给我
So, what have you got for me?
弟弟约书亚
The brother. Joshua.
好的,谢谢你,副警监
Okay, thank you, Lieutenant.
在里面时没问到那弟弟
Didn't ask about the brother in there.
约书亚是受创伤的孩子
Joshua is a traumatised child.
我在尝试不牵涉到他
I'm trying to keep him out of this.
创伤对人的影响真是有趣
It's funny how trauma affects people.
你想怎样
What do you want?
这一切是用什么支付的
How is all this being paid for?
自己人需要支援,社群会知道的
The community knows when one of its own needs support.
包括毒品交易社群吗
That include the drug-dealing community?
谁想得到他们会这么充满善心
Who knew they were so philanthropic?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
给约书亚一份街角的工作
Giving Joshua a job on the corner
他就能帮忙付钱给你了
so that he can help pay for you.
真窝心
It's heart-warming.
你是从哪里得知的
Where are you getting this?
拜托,你知道我不会透露消息来源
Come on. You know I'm not revealing my sources.
你随时都能问你老婆
You could always ask your wife.
这和玛莎有什么关系
What does this have to do with Martha?
我一直不明白,像她这种煽动者
See, I've been puzzling why a firebrand like her
怎会不想多谈谈摩西一案
hasn't wanted to talk about the Moses case more.
现在我明白了,她老公的报酬
Now I know. Her husband is getting paid
来自街头的海♥洛♥因♥买♥♥卖♥♥
out of the sale of street heroin.
要是家里有那种黑钱
That kind of dirty money in the family
竞选的时候就不太好看了
doesn't look so good when you're standing for election
还要打着「警♥察♥去死」的口号♥
on a '...the police' platform.
想否认或是什么的再打给我
Call me if you want to quote your denial or whatever.
这是真的
It's true.
你知道?怎么知道的
You know? How?
鲁弗斯的妈妈,珍妮特波特
Rufus' mother, Janet Porter.
而你却没告诉我
And you didn't tell me?
因为我对她的了解
'Cause of what I know about her.
什么?你了解她什么
What? What do you know about her?
玛莎,这攸关你的竞选资格
Martha, this is the end of your candidacy,
还有我的事业和摩西的机会
my career, Moses' chances.
你必须告诉我
You have to tell me.
鲁弗斯曾经是叛徒
Rufus was a snitch.
什么?好吧…
What? Okay...
法兰克林…你不能利用这点
Franklin...you can't use this.
若他们知道鲁弗斯做过什么
If they know about what Rufus was doing,
他们会对付珍妮特的
they're gonna come after Janet.
国度帮会对付她的
The Nation is going to come after her.
你很清楚会怎样,你知道的
You know how this goes. You know.
不要提起
Leave it alone.
摩西约翰逊案的辩护律师
(Defence counsel in the case of Moses Johnson,)
请立即到庭
(please come to the court immediately.)
兄弟,但丁需要跟你谈一下
Yo, homie, Dante needs you to come through the spot.
谈什么
For what?
他现在要你过去
He needs you to come through now.
好吧,兄弟
Alright, man.
约书亚
Joshua.
法官在等了,律师
The Judge is waiting, Counsellor.
注意安全
Be safe.
律师 来了
-Counsellor. -Coming.
你是如何问出摩西的名字的
How did you get Moses' name
从他弟弟约书亚口中
from his brother Joshua?
我和他谈过
I talked to him.
就这样吗
That's it?
没错
Yeah.
好
Okay.
请看看这个
Take a look at this, please.
这是约书亚被监管警员
It's a copy of the record of Joshua
带进分局做笔录的视频副本
being booked into the precinct by the Custody Sergeant.
是的
Yes.
他几点到的
What time did he arrive?
1点42分
1:42.
这是他离开的画面
Here he is leaving again.
视频的时间是2点15分
Time code 2:15 on the video.
有列入记录吗
Is that on the record?
没有
No.
应该要列入吗
Should it be?
对
Yeah.
这是他回来的画面
Here he is coming back.
两小时九分钟后
2 hours and 9 minutes later.
有记录吗
Is that on the record?
没有
No.
应该要有吗
Should it be?
你带他出去吃雪糕了吗?警官
Did you take him out for ice cream, Officer?
谢谢你,警官
Thank you, Officer.
不,等等
No. Wait.
不,我想知道
No, I want to know.
够了,年轻人
剧集 | 61街(2022) | 导航列表