剧集 | 61街(2022) | 导航列表
You reported it at 4:20 in the afternoon.
你是那时候听到的吗
Was that when you heard it?
不是 更早吗
-No. -Earlier?
早多久?一小时吗
How much earlier? An hour?
可能吧 好的
-Could be. -Okay.
你为什么没马上通报
Why did you wait to call it in?
有时间才通报的
Called it in when I got around to it.
我们有些人还要过日子的
Some of us got lives.
结果也没影响,他们听说我没中枪
Didn't matter none. Once they heard I wasn't shot,
根本就没派人来看
they never even sent someone to take a look.
看什么,女士
Take a look at what, ma'am?
我的宝贝
My baby.
你的宝贝?
Your baby?
它真美,对吧
She's a beauty, ain't she?
我们需要子弹,现在有一个弹孔
We needed a bullet, and we got a bullet hole.
你是说这样的子弹吗
You mean a bullet like this?
要是我没结婚,我现在就要亲你了
Well, if I wasn't married, I'd kiss you right now.
我不会告诉别人的 不
-I won't tell no one. -No.
这样吧,我们能否…
Look here. Can we do...
能帮个忙吗?让我们借用一下
Can you do me a favour and let us borrow that for a minute?
不… 一下就好
-Oh, no... -No...just for a minute.
不…先生 我需要…
-No...sir. -I need all the luck I can get
所有的运气 听着…
-in this world. -Look...
我戴上它后已经赢过三次宾果了
I already won bingo 3 times since I been wearin' that.
女士,我们只要… 抱歉,先生
-Ma'am, we just need to borrow... -Sorry, mister.
不,我的幸运符得留在我颈上
No. And my lucky charm stays around my neck.
但子弹是用来杀人的
But bullets are for killing people.
它们会杀死你
They kill you.
有时它们会伤害你,但不会杀死你
Sometimes they hurt you and they don't kill you.
有时它们会伤害你,你会慢慢死去
Sometimes they hurt you and then you die, slowly.
那就是它们的用途
That's what they're meant for.
它们不是为赢得宾果而设计的
They're not meant for winning bingo games.
你好,我叫大卫罗拔丝,你呢
Hi, my name's David Roberts. What's yours?
葛罗莉雅亨崔克斯
Gloria Hendrix.
说服你了吗
Gotcha?
为我办事
Work for me
就没人会想把你变成火球
and no one gonna try to turn you into a fireball.
你明白吗
You feel me?
你今天做的事对你有很大帮助
What you doing today gonna help you across the board.
3点17分,下午放风时段
3:17. Afternoon session.
3点17分,知道了
3:17. Got it.
国度帮万岁
For The Nation.
国度帮万岁
For The Nation.
好,和我儿子打个招呼
Alright, say hello to my boy.
来吧,打招呼
Hey, come on. Say hello.
我没办法
I can't.
不
No.
去操场走走,罗帝会指导你的
Walk the yard. Lotty'll take you through it.
数目正确
It count good.
数目一向正确
Count always good.
我渴了
Hey, I'm thirsty.
自己处理
Go handle that.
你好吗?索萨
'Sup, Sosa?
继续吗
Should I go ahead?
看
Look.
该死的中国货…
Damn Chinese-made...
这些都得人手点算
Count this mess by hand.
这就对了
That's what I'm talking about.
老弟,你看,她超饥渴的
Man, look. She thirsty as hell.
你好,怎么了
Yeah. How's it going?
你好…波特太太
Oh, hi...Mrs Porter.
是的,稍等…
Yes, hold on one...
我得走了,好吗
I'm gonna have to go. Okay?
怎样了 还好吗
-How's it going? -You good?
是,我很好
Yes, I'm good.
我们去外面吧
Let's go outside.
嫌我丢脸吗
So, I'm an embarrassment?
我让你丢脸了吗 你没有
-I'm an embarrassment to you? -You're not embarrassing me.
我只是想和你谈谈
I just wanted you and I to talk.
不…我知道你的本性
No...I see who you are.
你利用我儿子和我的痛苦赚钱
You're using my son and my pain for money.
你知道我还发现了什么吗
And you know what else I'm discovering, too?
根本就没有「我们」
There is no 'us'.
有悲痛的妈妈
There's grieving mothers,
还有你这种「黑命贵」的扯皮条
and then there's BLM pimps like you.
你用我儿子的名字…
You used my son's name one time...
我有我的理由
I had my reasons.
什么理由
What's the reason?
我不能告诉你
I can't tell you that.
你不能那么做
You don't get to do that.
你不能跟我说你有秘密
You don't get to pull no secret s**t on me
但不肯说是什么
and then not say what it is.
不,我明白
Nah. I get it.
我看透你了
I see you.
若你老公和他的特别客户被人看到
It wouldn't look good for your husband and his special client
他老婆为国度帮发声不好,对吗
to have his wife doing shout-outs for The Nation, right?
大圣人法兰克林要他老婆低调点
Old Saint Franklin told his wife to pipe down.
不想让他特别的摩西约翰逊
Didn't want his special Moses Johnson
卷入帮派恩怨
getting all muddied up in some gang s**t.
就像我说的…
It's just like I said...
你们这些自♥由♥主义者
you Hyde Park liberals,
只关心奖学金男孩的生命
all you care about is the life of a scholarship boy.
你和你老公不比别人好多少
You and your husband ain't no better than the rest of 'em.
所以你认为我是个扯皮条
So you think I'm a pimp.
就是扯皮条
P-I-M-P. Pimp.
你知道吗
You know what?
我就是扯皮条
I am a pimp.
你觉得应该要分多少钱给你
What you think your cut should be?
什么…
-What? -What?
你觉得应该要分多少钱给你
What do you think your cut should be?
鲁弗斯值多少钱?
How much was Rufus worth?
你不… 他值多少钱?
-You don't... -How much was he worth?
我不是这意思
That's not what I'm saying,
你心知肚明 他的眼睛、手臂
-and you know it. -For his eyes, his arms,
他的腿,他的记忆 你知道吗
-his legs, his memory. -You know what?
知道吗…我现在… 现在你…
-You know what...I will go... -Now you...
不,我要去… 你只是在演戏
-No, you know what. I will go... -You just putting on a show.
现在就去竞选总部
in the campaign headquarters right now
去拿支票
and get a cheque.
我不是这意思… 然后写给你
-That is not what I am saying... -And write it out for you.
你心知肚明 那值多少钱
-and you know it. -How much was it worth?
这从来都不是钱的问题
This has never been about the money.
从来都不是钱的问题
It's never about the money.
但我为何要挣扎
I mean, but why should I struggle?
我从来就不想说出你儿子的名字
I never wanted to say your son's name.
从来都不想说出你儿子的名字
Never wanted to say your son's name.
我讨厌说出他的名字
I hated saying his name.
我讨厌我能说出
I hate it that it's 100 other names
100个其他名字来代替他
that I could say in his place.
我知道你对我的感觉
I know how you feel about me,
我不怪你
and I don't blame you,
但我需要你看着我双眼
but I need you to look me in my eye
知道我不会抛弃你和鲁弗斯
and know that I am not throwing you and Rufus away.
我不会那么做的
I'm not doing that.
扯皮条,正一扯皮条
P-I-M-P. Pimp.
你请客,对吧
You're buying, right?
和昨天一样吗
Like yesterday?
对,和昨天一样
Yeah, like yesterday.
听着,我很抱歉,好吗
Look, I'm sorry, alright?
她快把我榨干了
She's bleeding me dry.
你听过洛尼丹吉菲尔德式的婚姻吗
剧集 | 61街(2022) | 导航列表