剧集 | 61街(2022) | 导航列表
是的,我指约书亚
Yeah, I meant Joshua.
他们在他面前击毙了鲁弗斯
They shot Rufus dead right in front of him.
就在他面前
Right in front of him.
一个孩子还能怎么办
What's a child supposed to do with that?
你要怎么承受那种事
Where do you put a thing like that?
往左一点
Little to the left.
往左一点
A little to the left.
再一点
A little more.
再一点
A fraction more.
很好,发射
Good. Fire.
谢谢你过来,我很感激
Thank you for coming here. I appreciate this.
正在传送数据
Sending data.
在有300万人口的城市找一颗子弹
Single bullet in a city of 3 million people.
274万
2.74 million.
找到它的概率有多大
What are our chances of finding it?
92%的芝加哥警局警员
92% of CPD officers carry .9 millimetre Glocks.
佩带九毫米格洛克手♥枪♥
子弹的最大射程
That sets the maximum travel range of our bullet
是1500码
at 1,500 yards,
也就是最远的落点
which is the furthest point.
这能让我们得出
Now, this takes us as close as we can get
子弹最有可能的弹道
to the trajectory of the bullet,
然后我们要输入我们所知的
then we feed in everything we know about this moment in time
当天当刻的一切细节 像是什么
-on the day of. -Like what?
湿度为14%
Humidity was 14%,
风速九哩,南方或是西南方
wind speed 9 miles an hour from the south or southwest.
可能的拦截物…
Possible intercepting agent...
一列通过的L号♥列车
one passing L train.
那天火车迟到45秒…
The train ran 45 seconds late that day...
所以我们可以排除这个可能
So we rule that out.
我们找到子弹,比对警员的枪
We find the bullet, we match it to the officer's weapon.
不一定来自他的枪
It either did or didn't come from his gun.
子弹刮擦痕都是独一无二的
Now, striation marks on bullets are always unique
和发射的武器息息相关
to the one weapon it came from.
就像DNA和唾液
It's like DNA and saliva.
你还好吗
You okay?
赶快完成该做的事吧
Let's get what we came for here
在入夜之前
before we lose the light.
好的
Okay.
小兄弟
Little man.
所以你现在是她的男朋友吗
So, you her boyfriend now?
所以你现在是毒贩吗
So, you a dope boy now?
谁告诉你的
Who told you that?
你一定是丢了300美元
Well, you musta dropped 300 dollars
在烧烤派对的桶里
in the bucket at the barbecue.
好的,那笔钱是我努力赚来的
Okay. And I worked for that money.
我想也是
I'm sure you did.
所以现在怎样?要向我妈告密吗
So, what now? You gonna snitch to my mom?
不然我们怎么请得起法兰克林
How else can we afford Franklin?
连电费也付不起了
Can't keep our lights on.
而且他需要几千块
And he needs thousands.
P型隔气递给我
Hand me the P-trap.
很像字母P那个
It's the one that looks like the letter 'P.'
能让水集中在管道,阻隔臭气
Traps the water in the pipes, keep the bad air out.
递士巴拿给我
Hand me that wrench.
怎么弄伤的
How'd you get that?
像个傻瓜
Actin' a fool.
你妈妈…是个骄傲的女人
Your mama...that's a proud woman.
骄傲到不让我参与家族事务
Too proud to let me in on family business,
像是你哥哥和他的案件
like what's happening with your brother and his case.
我尊重她,对,我尊重她
I respect it. Yeah, man, I respect it,
但我很沮丧,因为我知道我能帮她
but it's frustrating because I know I can help her.
但我有解决之道
But I have a solution.
你让我知道摩西的事
You letting me in on the Moses of it all,
她说什么、想什么
what she's saying and thinking,
我会保密你怎么赚钱
and I'll keep what I know about how you earn to myself.
所以我们达成协议了吗
So, we have a deal?
这是子弹的着陆半径
This is the landing radius for the bullet.
我们交叉比对
Now, we cross-checked it against
枪击当天的所有警方报告
every police report of a gunshot that day.
然后连上枪击视察系统
Then we correlated it with the ShotSpotter,
得出四个可能
and we come up with 4 possible gunshots,
但我们可以删除这两个
but we can eliminate these 2.
好,鲁弗斯对天开枪
Okay. That shot Rufus fired into the air,
和布兰尼根打死他的一枪
and Brannigan's shot that killed him.
没错 爸,我们走吧
-That's right. -Dad, let's go.
爸,我们走吧
Dad, let's go.
我答应他今天要搭船游览
I promised him a boat ride today.
他艺术课的额外作业
Extra credit for his art class.
要看这座城市的尖筑
To see the city's arctic texture.
不…是「建筑」
No...architecture.
太棒了,大卫
That's so cool, David.
大卫,我需要你先坐一下
David, I need you to sit down for a minute
我才能完成工作,好吗?马上回来
so I can finish up my work, okay? Be right back.
一下,60秒
One minute. 60 seconds.
1、2、3、4、5… 有两颗子弹
-1, 2, 3, 4, 5... -2 bullets in our landing radius.
好吧,不可能是那个
Okay, so it can't be that one.
为什么 警方报告说
-Why not? -The police report said
是两名的士司机车费纠纷的枪击
it was a cabbie shot another cabbie over a fare.
但是… 还剩40秒,爸
-But... -40 seconds left, Dad.
好,等等,大卫,再等几分钟好吗
Okay, hold on, David. Just a few more minutes, okay?
再几分钟就可以了,那这个呢
Just a few more minutes. What about this one?
一名妇女通报有枪声
A woman called in a gunshot from her home address
在她73街的住家
on 73rd Street.
什么时候 4点25分
-What time? -4:25.
那是罗根开枪后将近一小时
That's almost an hour after Logan fired his gun.
我们只有这些了 这完全不合理
-It's what we have. -That doesn't make any sense.
我们需要的不只这些
We need something more than that.
大卫…可恶,我叫你坐下,大卫
David...damn it, I said for you to sit down, David!
不要… 不…我很抱歉,大卫…
-No... -No. Oh, no. I'm so sorry. Dav...
不要…
No...
对不起,宝贝…对不起
I'm sorry, baby...I'm sorry.
好的,没弄坏,没关系
Yeah, nothing's broken. It's okay.
大卫,你♥爸♥爸是个好人
David, your father is a good guy.
开庭时我想担任助理律师
I want to sit second chair at the trial.
我们很不一样
We're very different.
所以这才是个好主意
That's why it's a good idea.
我能看到你看不到的东西
I see what you don't see.
反过来呢
And vice versa?
那就看你怎么说了
That would be for you to say.
这案件很特殊
The case is particular.
还有大众观感吗
And the optics?
你是说因为我是白人
You mean 'cause I'm white?
我觉得这是重点
I kinda thought that was the point.
这个案例关乎我们所有人
This case is about all of us.
你笑什么
Why are you laughing?
有点自我膨胀了
Just a little self-aggrandising there.
好的,到了
Well, this is our street.
大白天就在喝酒,太好了
A day drinker. Beautiful.
你好,我是…
Hello, I'm...
我赢得了什么东西吗
I win something?
我希望你能帮我赢得一些东西
I was hoping that you would help me win something.
一场审判
A trial.
这是妮可卡特女士,她…
This is Miss Nicole Carter. She's...
她是我的助理律师
She's my second chair.
妮可卡特真了不起
Good for Nicole Carter.
根据我的观察
Something I noticed?
花俏的人获介绍时会有两个名字
Fancy folk get 2 names when they get introduced.
穷♥人♥只有一个,若会获介绍的话
Poor folk get one, if they get introduced at all.
你在五月一日通报了一宗枪击事件
On May 1, you reported a gunshot.
你是下午4点20分通报的
剧集 | 61街(2022) | 导航列表