剧集 | 61街(2022) | 导航列表
先等一下,法官阁下
Hold on one second, Your Honour.
妈妈 法官阁下
-Mom. -Your Honour,
我想…
I would like to...
重新召回一名控方证人
a prosecution witness recalled.
什么 没错,法官阁下
-What? -Yes, Your Honour.
是谁
Who?
你告诉我们你不认识
You told us you had no knowledge of the man
你那天在街角击毙的人
you shot dead on the corner that day.
正确
Correct.
说你当时不知道他的名字 正确
-That you didn't know his name then. -Correct.
而且你一定不知道他的街头名字
And you certainly wouldn't have known his street name.
不 或他与芝加哥警♥察♥局的关系
-No. -Or his relationship with the CPD.
我不明白你的意思
I don't know what you mean.
我需要你仔细思考你的答案
I need you to think carefully about your answers now.
我有
I have.
而我不知道你在说什么
And I have no idea what you're talking about.
听着…我不在乎我们捉到谁
(Look... I don't care who we take down.)
这些人对我来说一模一样
(These people are all the same to me.)
但他们一定是付了钱才有通行证
(But they have got to be paying for that pass...)
分支帮
(The Faction.)
付给谁
(Paying who?)
这才是问题所在
(It's just where the heat is now.)
他的理论…还是你的
(His theory...or yours?)
他的
(Oh, his.)
有他的名字吗?国度帮的线人
(He got a name? Your man in The Nation?)
有
(Yeah.)
图图
(Tutu.)
是什么事?副警监
Which is it, Lieutenant?
你是失了忆
Are you suffering from memory loss
还是一个无♥耻♥的骗子
or are you a shameless liar?
我原谅你
I forgive you.
不好意思?
Excuse me?
你必须尽你的职责,我明白
You have to do your job. I understand.
但你在说的事?
But what you're saying?
完全是子虚乌有
Total fiction.
让我澄清一些事
Let me be clear about something.
现在我是律师身份
Right now, there's no difference between me the lawyer
也是普通人,我不是说故事的人
and me the human being. I'm not a storyteller.
我不是在工作,这就是我
I'm not doing a job. This is me.
我要揭穿你的面具
I'm calling you out.
你对鲁弗斯波特所做的是处决
What you did to Rufus Porter was an execution.
摩西逃跑时,他是在逃离杀手
When Moses ran, he was running from a killer
胸前印有「警♥察♥」字样
with the letters P-O-L-I-C-E on his chest.
那就是你
That's you.
布兰尼根副警监
Lieutenant Brannigan.
他告诉我的
He told me.
他告诉我鲁弗斯是个叛徒
Told me Rufus was a snitch.
他为何要那么做
Why would he do that?
他也告诉我了
Told me that, too.
是为了要我让鲁弗斯的妈妈闭嘴
It was to get me to keep Rufus' mom quiet.
珍妮特
Janet.
没错,珍妮特
Yep, Janet.
还有一件事
One more thing.
代表我儿子和我的社区
On behalf of my son and my community,
我想回答他刚才回避的问题
I'd like to answer the question that he just dodged.
好的
Okay.
布兰尼根副警监…
Lieutenant Brannigan...
他是个无♥耻♥的骗子
He is a shameless liar.
我曾经以为法治系统出了问题
I used to think the system was broken.
我不再这么认为
I don't think that anymore.
法治系统没有出问题
The system's not broken.
它只是照着设计它的人
It works the way it was supposed to work
期望的方式在运作
by the people who designed it.
检方表示
The prosecution says
这一切都是为了法治
this is all about the rule of law.
等我说完后,法官会告诉你们
The judge will tell you when I'm done
摩西的行为是违法的
that what Moses did was outside the law,
别无选择,只能认定他干犯谋杀
and that you have no choice but to find him guilty of murder.
但…奴隶法曾经也是法律
But...slavery was the law.
异族通婚曾经是违法的
Interracial marriage was against the law.
南非种族隔离曾经有法律支持
Apartheid South Africa was upheld by the law.
还有包庇谋杀黑人男女和儿童的
And the murder of Black men, women, and children
私刑法
by the lynch law
它们都曾被所谓的真正♥法♥律忽视
was ignored by the so-called 'real' law.
所以法律…
So the law...
不一定总是正确的
is not always right.
事实上,正正需要你们这样的人
In fact, it took people like yourselves
才能改变那些法律
to change those laws
还要提醒我们法律应当
and to remind us that the law is supposed to be about
为人♥民♥服务
what is for the people,
而非牺牲人♥民♥为有权势者服务
not to serve the powerful at the expense of the people.
所以,陪审团的各位先生女士
So, ladies and gentlemen of the jury,
这一刻握在你们手中
the moment is with you.
摩西的命运握在你们手中
Moses is in your hands.
今天,你们就是法律
Today, you are the law.
奴隶制曾经合法,但那是错误的
Slavery was lawful, and it was wrong.
种族隔离是错误的
Segregation was wrong.
南非种族隔离曾经是法律
Apartheid was the law,
但简直是邪恶至极
and it was straight-up evil.
当时有人要挺身而出
Somebody had to say it then.
你们今天必须要再挺身而出一次
You are going to have to say it again today.
摩西逃跑是正确决定
Moses was right to run,
他自卫是对的
he was right to defend himself,
而法律是错误的
and the law is wrong.
在你们每个人的内心深处
Deep down in each of you,
身而为人,我知道有个神圣的部分
I know there's a sacred part of being human.
苏格拉底为此而死
Socrates died for it.
你们不需要上帝或法官
You don't need God or a judge
告诉你们什么是对、什么是错
to tell you what is right and what is wrong.
你们的良知会告诉你们
Your conscience does that for you.
抚心自问
Look to your conscience,
看看你们周围的一切
look everything else right in the eye.
凭藉你们的良心给你们的力量
And with the strength your conscience gives you,
作出判决
bring home a verdict
在这法庭传递出希望
that sends from this courtroom
还有对光明未来的期许…
a message of hope for a brighter future...
还有深切反省
and a deep consolation
那些腐♥败♥不堪的过往…
for the corrupted past built and protected...
只因法律存在
by the law.
谢谢
Thank you.
玛莎罗拔丝 好了
-Martha Roberts! -All right, now.
玛莎
Martha!
你好,玛莎
Hey, Martha.
女孩
Girl!
黑人同胞,你们感觉如何
Black people, how y'all feeling?
大家感觉如何
How you feeling?
谢谢各位全家一起来
Thank y'all for bringing the family out.
谢谢你们出来投票 谢谢
-Thank you for coming out to vote. -Thank you.
你知道这很重要,对吧?谢谢
You know this is important, right? Thank you.
节哀顺变
My condolences.
我帮了你两次
I scratched your back twice.
愿最好的人获胜
May the best man win.
你是认真的吗
Really?
陪审团作出裁决了吗
Has the jury reached a verdict?
对,已有裁决,法官阁下
Yes, we have, Your Honour.
请被告起立
Will the defendant please rise?
伊利诺伊州控告摩西约翰逊一案
In the case of the State of Illinois versus Moses Johnson
针对干犯一项一级谋杀罪名…
on the single count of murder in the first degree...
陪审团认定被告…
the jury hereby finds the accused...
罪名不成立
not guilty.
剧集 | 61街(2022) | 导航列表