明早之前我们可能还不能探望他
We might not be able to see him till tomorrow morning.
妈 我们走
Mama, go with us. Come on.
别担心 我马上就来
Don't worry. I'm coming.
等等我 先别开车
Hold on, hold the car for me.
你们先去面包车上 我就来了
Get the van, the special one. I'm coming.
等等啊
Hold on.
我日 我日
Damn! Damn!
我把那该死的凯蒂猫蛋糕摔地上了
I dropped the damn kitty cake.
他们怎么能这样丢下我
They ain't have to do me like that.
我不喜欢来医院
I don't like being in no hospital.
你总是来的时候得的是一种病
Come in for one thing,
走的时候就变成其他问题了
and then something else goes wrong.
我以前来这儿是因为我头疼
I went up in there because I had a headache.
但我来了以后 他们打算给我截肢
You know, when I came out, they were trying to cut my foot off.
我说 绝对不行
I said, "Hell, no,
你们不能因为我头痛就砍我的脚啊
"y'all ain't finna cut my foot off for a headache!"
乔 闭嘴 你可安静会儿吧
Joe, shut up. Just shut the hell up.
我很好奇这次医生会怎么对他
I wonder what they doing to him back there.
他们可能会努力把他嘴里的球取出来
Well, they probably trying to take that ball out of his mouth.
-什么 -他们可能
- What? - Well, they're gonna need
需要润滑剂之类的东西才可以
to get some lube on it or something,
因为那个球真的卡的好深
'cause it was down there pretty deep.
梅布尔 一个女人怎么才能
Mabel, how a woman get a ball
把男人喉咙那么深处的球拿出来呢
that deep down a man's throat?
乔 你再说 我就要过去胖揍你了
Joe, say one thing, Joe, and I'mma slap your ass pissy!
被人胖揍听起来可不好受
Somebody slappin' you pissy, that don't sound good at all.
如果揍的是你的话 我下手会更重一点
And on you, it ain't gonna be good,
为了让你知道惹我生气没有好下场
'cause you know piss sting
如果我的气一直不消 你会很痛的
when you have it on too long. It stings.
又来了 生气 生气 生气
Here, pissy, pissy, pissy.
巴姆 小气鬼 我们就是这么叫她的
Bam, "Little Pissy," that what we call her.
这是她以前的花名
That was her stage name back in the day.
女士们先生们 让我们欢迎
"Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome
小气鬼上台
"to the stage, Little Pissy."
嘿 小黑 我们还要在医院待多久
Hey, nigga, how long we gotta be up in this hospital?
在我们确定他没事前不能走 明白吗
We can't leave until we find out he's okay, okay?
薇安和她的家人现在也应该在来的路上了
I'm sure Vianne and the family are on their way down here.
我们为什么要等着确保他没事
What the hell we waiting to see if he okay for?
关我屁事
I don't give a damn.
我他妈不在意他有没有事 我不喜欢他
I don't give a damn if he okay. I don't like him.
突发心脏病啊 肯定让这个纪念日派对
You know, a heart attack sure can put a damper
变得特别扫兴
on an anniversary party.
你觉得呢
You think?
那可不 要是死了就更扫兴了
Yeah, sure can, 'specially if you dead.
说得对 死神就是会做这种事情
That's right. Death can do that to you.
冷不丁就把你从人间带走
Death will take you out of here.
阎王要你三更死 绝不留你到五更
That's right. Death make you dead.
这都不重要 亲爱的
You think that's something, honey?
我只祈祷在地狱里她不要发现
I sure in hell hope she don't find out
他是怎么死的 我肯定会这样祈祷
how he died and what he was doing, I sure do.
不过她也用不着下地狱那么麻烦
Well, she ain't gotta do anythin',
我们可以现在就去告诉她
we can go and tell her that now.
海蒂 你什么都不许说
Hattie, you ain't finna say nothing.
为什么
Well, why not?
那个男的在酒店和那个女孩干的事情
That ain't none of your business, what that man doing in the hotel
都与你无关
with that girl!
-那是不是你的家人 -是啊
- Well, ain't that your family? - Yes.
那很显然就不是与我无关了
Then that make it our business, then.
我家人 又不是你的
My family, not yours.
梅布尔 好好想想你在跟谁说话
Mabel, who you think you talkin' to?
你什么意思 M.姑妈
What is you talkin' about over there, Auntie M.?
你明明已经等不及想告诉她
You know you can't wait to tell her what happened
你在酒店的所见所闻
and what you saw in that hotel.
没人会说出去的 巴姆女士 没有人
Nobody's saying anything, Miss Bam. Nobody.
反正我什么都不会跟她说 还有你听着
I ain't finna tell her nothing! Let me tell you something.
女人听到自己丈夫的任何事情都会抓狂
Folk get mad at you when you tell 'em something about their husband.
我什么都不会跟薇安讲的
I'm not gonna tell Vianne nothin'.
我就坐在这里 把嘴闭好
I'mma sit here with my mouth shut.
好的 我告诉你
Good, 'cause let me tell you something...
等等 等一下下
Hold on... Hold on a minute. Hold on a minute.
我以前有秘密需要保守的时候
Where was you hoes back in the day
你们这群女人在干嘛
when I needed somebody to hold my secrets
当我吸着大♥麻♥ 海♥洛♥因♥
when I was running all them hoes and had all that weed
和妞们翻云覆雨的时候
and dope and everything, and the heroin?
你们的兄弟情谊哪去了
What happened to the bro code?
你为啥又提了呢 我们又不是兄弟
Why you keep saying that? We are not men, Joe.
你知道 在动物世界里
You know, in the animal kingdom,
一些物种是双性的
some species, they have both sexes.
你再说下去我就要掀起裙子
Keep it up, I'm gonna raise this dress up
给你看看我的巨根了
and show you how much of a dude I am.
我跟你说
You know what?
我真是等不及想看到你变成蛆虫的食物
I just can't wait for you to be maggot food.
到时候蛆会爬满你身上
I just want maggots all over you,
把你生吃活剥
just eating you alive.
-哎呀 玛 -怎么了
- Dang, Ma! - What?
我真的好希望他变成蛆虫的食物
That's what I want him to be, some damn maggot food.
她这人就这样 薇安来了
There she is. Come on, Vianne.
嘿 薇安 你好吗 宝贝
Hey, Vianne. How you doing, baby?
有消息吗
Any word?
没有
Not nothing yet.
-嘿 A.J. -嗨
- Hey, A.J. - Hey.
-你好吗 -还行
- How you doing? - Fine.
亲爱的 你好像喷太多香水了
Baby, you got on too much damn cologne.
有点熏人
That's funky.
你讲出来真好 梅布尔
And it's too sweet, Mabel.
我这里都觉得熏
I can smell it all the way over here.
对啊 味道真的好浓
Yes, it's too strong. Don't wear that no more.
以后别喷这么多了
Don't wear that no more.
我根本就没喷香水啊
I don't have on cologne.
谁信你的鬼话
The hell you preach?
好好听她的话 孩子
Go with her, player.
那可能会救你的命
She might be trying to save your life.
能别扯这些了吗 明明气氛很沉重的
Will you stop it? It's a sad occasion.
对你来说沉重
It's sad for you.
但是我不喜欢你♥爸♥ 我无所谓
I don't like your daddy, so it ain't sad for me.
我只是想帮你开心一点
I'm just trying to help you out.
行吧 到底发生了什么 医生在哪里
Whatever. What is going on, and where's the doctor?
-冷静点 -那是我爸
- Calm down. - No, that's my daddy.
我知道呀
I know that.
他就像我的亲爸
And he's been like a father to me.
他对很多女人都像爸爸
He been like a father to a lot of women.
你们能去找找医生吗
Will y'all get the doctor, please?
走吧 A.J.
Come on, A.J.
那个护士说她马上回来
The nurse said she'll be right back.
好吧
Oh, okay.
她穿这条绿裙子很漂亮
She look good in that green dress.
你没事吧 薇安 亲爱的
Oh, yeah. You all right, Vianne, baby?
嗯 我就是想知道到底发生了什么
Yes, I just wanna know what happened.
我跟你说 是这样的
Well, see, what here happened was,
他把球卡在喉咙里了
he got this here ball stuck in his throat...
打住打住 我的天哪
Hey! Hey! Hallelujah!
海蒂 我劝你管好自己的嘴
Hattie, you better shut your damn mouth.
然后那个球就出不来了
And it was lodged back there, in the...
-嘘 -我擦 玛
- Hush. - Damn, Ma!
真不好意思
I'm sorry.
你不该打我的 管好你♥他♥妈♥的手
You ain't had to hit me like that. Keep your damn hands to yourself!
海蒂 嘘
Hattie. Shh.
你不许嘘我
Don't be shushing me!
能打住了吗 你们简直比小学生还幼稚
Will y'all stop it, please? You are worse than fourth graders!
这是一个严肃的场合 就此打住
This is a serious situation. Stop it.
电影精选列表