你发现没 你兄弟表现得很奇怪
You know, your brother seems strange.
嗯 对 杰西跟爸一直不亲
Yeah, well, Jessie and my dad never got close.
但是 安东尼和A.J. 他俩很像
But, um, Anthony and A.J., they are the same.
像是一个模子里刻出来的
Just alike.
你为什么要出去跟她谈
Why'd you have to go out to talk to her?
我去了
I just did.
但是 为什么呀
But why?
卡罗尔
Carol!
我刚问你话呢
I just asked you a question.
哎 我爸刚死好吗
Well, my daddy just died, okay?
你能不能让我歇一会儿
Can you just give me a break?
起开 行不行 离我远点
Just back off, all right? Back off!
知道么 我真是受够了你这样跟我讲话
You know, I'm really getting tired of you talking to me like this.
好 很好 我也受够了跟你讲话
Well, good, because I'm getting tired of talking to you.
好
Okay.
行
Okay.
我知道后果了
I see how it's gonna be.
哎
Look...
你就不能给我点时间喘口气么
Can you just give me a moment to breathe?
对不起
I'm sorry.
行 好
Yeah, fine.
你去哪
Where you going?
出去喘气
To take that moment.
-没事儿吧 兄弟 -嗯
- Everything all right, bro? - Yeah.
确定 想聊聊不
Sure? You wanna talk about it?
不了 兄弟 我出去转转就行了
Nah, man. I'm just gonna go outside and get some air.
行啊 我套件衣服跟你一块儿去
All right, let me throw a shirt on. I'll come with you.
不 不用 你还是留下陪她吧
No, no need. You just stay with her.
好吧
All right.
我来了 宝贝儿
I'm here, baby.
怎么了
What's up?
我兄弟不能平静的接受这事儿
My brother ain't taking this too well.
嗯 我理解
Yeah, I know.
那你呢 你感觉怎么样
What about you? How you feeling?
我还好 只是难过
I'm fine. Just sad.
嗯 我理解
Yeah, I know.
我理解你 宝贝儿
I know, baby.
你看起来没有太悲伤
You don't seem too upset.
我是难过 只是
I mean, I'm sad. It's just...
我还好
I'm good.
还是不敢相信我已经失去我爸爸了
I just can't believe I lost my daddy.
嗯 我在这儿
Yeah. I'm here.
我知道 宝贝儿
I know, baby.
我知道
I know.
幸好有你
I'm so glad I got you.
我也觉得 幸好有你
I'm so glad I got you, too.
我在陪你兄弟
不行
我刚死了爸
我就在这儿陪你
I'm right here for you.
嗨
Hi.
嗨
Hi.
你起得好早呀
You're up early.
是呀 睡不着
Yeah. Couldn't sleep.
确实 我睡的也好不到哪去
Yeah, I didn't do much better myself.
嗨
Hi.
嗨
Hi.
我把早餐做了
I started breakfast.
我猜到你妈妈没心情准备早饭
I knew your mama wouldn't be up to it.
我知道 谢谢你
I know. Thank you.
好香啊
Smells good in here.
你♥他♥妈♥在这干什么
What the hell you doing in here?
A.J.
A.J.!
不行 你得赶紧从这滚
No, you need to get your ass out of here.
你有什么毛病
What is wrong with you?
你知道她是谁吗 不 你不知道
You don't know who she is, do you?
她是爸和妈的朋友呀
She's Mama and Daddy's friend.
她才不是什么鬼朋友
She ain't no damn friend.
不是吗 A.J. 那你说我是谁
No? Well, then tell me who I am, A.J.
说呀
Tell me!
-你最好还是 -行了 到底怎么了
- You better get... - Okay, what the hell is going on?
-A.J. A.J. -亲爱的
- A.J.! A.J.! - Baby.
起开 别跟着我 卡罗尔
No. Don't follow me, Carol.
我觉得你不应该跟着他
I don't think you ought to follow him.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我猜我还是可以跟你们说声早上好的
I guess I could say good morning to you.
-嗨 早上好 -你们怎么样
- Hi, good morning. - How y'all doing?
-挺好 -挺好
- Good. - Good.
天呐 你们大清早就上演了地狱戏码吗
Hell, y'all got a hell of a morning going on up in here, don't you?
-发生什么事了 -对呀
- What was all that about? - Mmm-hmm.
没什么
Nothing.
不对 甜心 肯定是有事儿
Yes, it was gotta be something, honey.
-同意 -他干了什么
- Right. - What did he do?
你干了什么
What did you do?
巴姆 嘘 嘘 嘘
Bam, hush, hush, hush.
-你们怎么样 -我们挺好 亲爱的
- How're y'all doing? - We're good, baby.
我们特地来陪你们
We came over here to be with y'all
因为我知道你们正处于艰难时期
'cause I know that y'all just going through,
因为你们爸爸死了
'cause your daddy is dead.
对 我了解
Yeah. I know.
并且我知道这对你来说很难
And I know it's hard for you,
因为你们都不知道该干什么
'cause y'all don't even know what to do,
因为他死的那么突然 但我希望
'cause he's so dead, but I hope
你们能挺过去 因为悲伤这个事儿吧
y'all all right 'cause grief is something.
有的人前一天还好好的在这儿
Somebody just here one day,
第二天就他妈死了
and then just drop damn dead the next.
甚至毫无察觉 毕竟谁也不能死两回
Don't even know, people die that ain't never died before.
-我知道 -这就是可怕之处
- I know. - And it's just horrible.
对
Yeah.
心脏停止跳动 血管里再无流淌的热血
Heart ain't beating, no blood running warm in his vein,
一切都停止了
no nothing.
但是现在我们来了 来鼓励你们
But we here to encourage you,
让你们振作
and lift you up
跟你们一起祈祷 让主给
and pray with y'all and let the Lord be...
为他指引道路
Have his way.
对 让主为死去的人指引道路
That's the one. Have his way with the dead man.
对 我对此表示非常感谢
Yeah. And I appreciate that.
我在这里 只为陪着你们
And I'm just here for y'all.
我想你们所有人都知道 我来鼓励你们
I want y'all to know that I came to courage you.
这就是我在这儿的原因 来鼓励你们
That's what I'm here for. To courage you.
-你明白吗 -嗯
- You understand? - Yes.
-为你们带来勇气 -我们非常感激
- I'm bringing you courage. - We appreciate that.
从我家出发 一路带到这儿
All the way from my house.
谢谢你 谢谢你 真的
Thank you. Thank you. Yes.
虽然对他的死 我们也表示很难过
Sorry he dead, though.
听我说 玛蒂亚
Listen, Madea.
我母亲今早问起你来着
My mother asked about you this morning.
-是吗 -嗯嗯
- Do she? - Mmm-hmm.
我没钱帮人安葬尸体 抱歉
I ain't got no money to help bury nobody. I'm sorry.
不 她只是想跟你说说话
No. She just wants to talk to you.
好 看在你♥爸♥去世的份上 她现在哪
Okay, 'cause your dad is dead. Where she at now?
她在上面自己房♥间里
She's up in her room.
在 上面的 房♥间
In the upper room?
她在楼上 上面的 房♥间
She upstairs in the upper room?
主啊 她也死了吗
Lord, she dead, too?
-噢 上帝啊 -海蒂 海蒂
- Oh, Jesus! - Hattie, Hattie!
我都搞不清楚为什么我会为你困扰
I don't even know why I be bothered
海蒂 听我说
with you, Hattie. Listen to me.
那女人是在 楼上的 房♥间
The woman is upstairs.
不是 上面的 房♥间
She's not in the upper room.
好吗 她在楼上
Okay? She upstairs.
-噢 -求主怜悯
电影精选列表