when I hated his damn guts!
他不断的去找小三
He never stopped cheating.
他就是个妓男 这就是他干的好事
He was a whore, and that's what he did.
但是我他妈的把嘴闭紧
But I kept my damn mouth shut
这样他才会照顾你们
so he would take care of you.
所以 原谅我
So, forgive me
没有生在你们这个能有各种各样选择的
if I didn't do it your 21st-century way
21世纪
with all your options.
-妈 -别喊我妈
- Mama. - No, "Mama" nothing.
你就和你♥爸♥一模一样
You're just like him.
你娶了一个好老婆
You got a good woman
你却一直去偷腥
and you won't stop whoring around on her.
不是的 妈
No, Mama.
是啊
No.
你厌恶自己 你内心也挣扎
You hate. You rebel.
但你就是不想做对的事
You won't do right.
如今 卡罗尔你有很多选择的余地
Now, Carol, you got options.
你没有孩子 也不用他爸的钱
No kids and daddy's money.
如果我是你
If I was in your position,
我会离开他
I'd leave this boy
直到他明白他妈的啥叫男人
until he found out what the hell a man is.
还有杰西
And, Jessie,
你太想吸引你♥爸♥的注意力了
you wanted your daddy's attention so much,
所以你才会找到个像他一样的未婚妻
you found a woman just like him.
妈 我很抱歉
Mama, I'm sorry.
别 不需用你道歉
No. Don't be sorry.
我很好
I'm all right.
我保证
I promise you.
既然你们的爸爸已经走了
Now that your daddy's gone,
我要为自己而活
I'm gonna live for me.
你们都长大了
Y'all are grown.
现在轮到我享受人生了
It's my time now.
我们进屋去吧
Let's go on in the house.
我跟你说这些友好的邻居
Hell, you know how people in these nice neighborhoods,
他们不在乎
they don't care.
别跟我说了 我要进去坐下
Don't tell me nothing. I'm going in here, and I'm gonna sit down.
我什么都没要说呢
I ain't got nothing to say.
-你就该这么做 -梅布尔
- That's exactly what you need to do. - Mabel?
别烦我 身上还有葬礼的味道
Leave me alone. Still got that funeral smell.
没错 亲爱的 你还好吗
It sure do. Hey, honey, how you doing?
-你好 -你们还在这里
- Hi. - Y'all still here?
我以为经历了昨晚的事你们已经就走了呢
I thought you'd be gone after all of that.
对 我们 我们今天就走
Yeah, we're... We're leaving today.
你还好吗 坐吧 坐吧
You all right? Sit down, sit down, sit down.
你们的事怎么样了
How things go with y'all?
我只是在等A.J.起床 想和他谈谈
I'm just waiting for A.J. to get up. I wanna talk to him.
你说等他起床是什么意思
What you mean, "waiting on him to get up"?
发生了这么多事之后他还能睡着啊
He's asleep after all of this?
你想谈什么
What you wanna talk about?
我想要离开他
I wanna leave him.
你就该这么做
Then that's what you should do.
她就该他妈的离开他
She should walk on out on his ass.
没错 就这么做
That's it. What you do.
但是那会让我非常痛苦 我不能
But that's gonna hurt like hell, and I don't...
宝贝 这件事会让你非常痛苦
Baby, just 'cause something hurt like hell
并不代表你不该这么做
don't mean you ain't supposed to do it.
有时候 你必须忍♥受伤害和痛苦
Sometimes, you gotta go through the hurt and the pain,
甚至心痛的他妈的像刀割一样
and the suffering or whatever the hell
才能离开一个对你不好的人
to get away from somebody that ain't treating you right.
给你自己一点时间
Take some time for yourself.
远离现状 认真地思考
Get away from the situation and really think about it,
祈祷 并向上帝倾诉 再来决定
pray about it, talk to God, and see what it is.
很多人离婚太快
Lot of folk run out on marriages too quick
只是因为他们乱搞和出轨
just 'cause somebody messed around and cheated.
我不是说和那些出轨的人继续在一起
Now, I'm not saying stay with somebody that's cheating.
我要说的是 有时候人们离婚太快了
What I'm telling you is this, sometime people leave too early.
慢慢来 先弄清楚到底发生了什么
Take your time, try to figure out what's going on first.
如果他
Well, what if he does...
-如果他再犯呢 -你不能眼睁睁
- What if he does it again? - You can't just sit there
看着他反复出轨
and let that happen over and over again.
得让他尊重你
Make him respect you.
-如果你是丑女我能看出来 -恩
- I can see if you was ugly... - Mmm-hmm.
但是你一点都不丑
...but you ain't even ugly.
她不丑 她是个美女
No, she ain't ugly. She's a pretty girl.
你是个美女
You a pretty girl.
有时候丑女只能忍♥气吞声
Sometime ugly women have to sit there and deal with that,
-但是美女就不用了 -确实是
- but not a pretty woman. - They do.
你有这个翘臀就不用了 看见这翘臀没
Not with a ass like yours. Did you see this ass?
我从来不用忍♥气吞声就是因为咱有这底气
I've never dealt with nothing because of this ass right here.
你明白吗
Do you understand?
-你得让他尊重你 -没错
- You gotta make him respect you. - That's right.
当你有了底气 要让他尊重你
When you got a ass, you make him respect you.
所以你得这么做
So this is what you need to do.
如果你还是想和这个男人在一起 可以
If you wanna be with the man, fine.
那是你的选择和你的决定 你得想好了
That's your choice, your call. Y'all figure it out.
但是你得立些规矩
But you got to set up some rules.
你得告诉他 如果你坏了规矩
You tell him, "Look, if you break these rules,
我就拧断你的脖子
"I'mma break your neck."
如果你拧不断他的脖子 雇个人
If you can't break his neck, hire somebody.
或者找我 我来帮你弄他
Look, $25. I got him.
听着像是在跟他玩游戏
Sounds like we're playing a game
而我不想和他玩游戏
and I don't wanna play games with him.
这不是游戏 这就是生活
It's not a game. It's life.
当有人对你做了不好的事
When somebody do something to you that ain't right,
伤害你的感情 让你感觉很糟
that hurts your feelings, that makes you feel really bad,
你必须得想办法搞定
what you have to do is straighten that out.
这不是游戏 你明白吗
That ain't no game. You understand?
大伙儿早上好
Good morning, there.
-早上好 -早上好
- Good morning. - Good morning.
你也要指责我吗
You bashing me, too?
哦 他是说他想挨批斗吗
Oh, did he say he wanna be bashed?
听起来是在和我说话
That's exactly what it sounded like he said to me.
我知道你不想走到我面前
I know you ain't walking up on me.
你最好坐到后面某处去 孩子
You better back up and sit down somewhere, son,
因为我会打你
'cause I will knock your...
我也要指责你吗
"Am I bashing you, too?"
我在帮助你这个无知的蠢货
I'm trying to help your ignorant ass.
哦 是吗
Oh, yeah?
我已经痛不欲生了
I already feel like hell.
你痛不欲生了吗
You feel like hell?
你认为你对她做了什么呢
What the hell you think you done did to her?
你应该感觉自己更像人♥渣♥
You ought to feel like dung.
当这个女人对你好的时候就要甩掉她
Dumping this woman out when she done been good to you.
亲爱的 真的对不起
Look, baby, I am so sorry.
瞧着 我都知道他要说什么
Watch this. Let me tell you what he gonna say.
我都不知道我为什么要和她鬼混
"I don't even know why I was with her."
我不知道为什么和她鬼混 对不起
I don't know why I was with her. I'm... I'm sorry.
然后他会说 我真的心力交瘁
Then he gonna say, "I'm just tired."
你知道吗 我心力交瘁
You know? I'm just tired.
然后他会说 我诚心道歉 亲爱的
Then he gonna say, "I apologize, baby."
亲爱的 我诚心道歉
Baby, you know I'm sorry.
这种事儿绝无下次
"It'll never happen again."
我绝不再犯
And I'll never do it again.
-你是我的唯一 -你是我的唯一
- You the only one for me. - "You the only one for me."
-宝贝 我爱你 -宝贝 我爱你
- Baby, I love you. - "Baby, I love you."
-我不能没你 -宝贝 我不能没你
- "I'd be lost without you." - Baby, I'd be lost without you.
孩子 我来问问你
Boy, let me ask you something.
你知道之前有多少女人听过这套说辞吗
You know how many women done heard this before?
克利奥帕特拉七世听过
Cleopatra heard this.
哈丽特·塔布曼 罗莎·帕克斯都听过
Harriet Tubman heard it, Rosa Parks,
每个人都听过
电影精选列表