and they got them legs off of you!
我猜你下次会三思而后行了吧
Bet you gonna learn next time.
你是要把所有秘密的说出去吗
You just gonna tell all a player's secrets?
你啥秘密都没有
Player, you ain't got no secret.
你的奖牌都是沃尔玛买♥♥的
All them damn medals, you done got from the Wal-Mart.
说实话 你丢了腿是因为你道德败坏
Tell the truth, you lost them legs 'cause you are diabetical.
而他们的道德败坏
And everything that they started adding up in them diabetical
导致了你失去双腿 这不对
led you to lose your legs. That went wrong.
你最好别再抽烟了
You better stop all that damn smoking.
如果你戒烟了 你的身体才会好起来
If you stop that damn smoking, then you'll be in good shape.
这里禁止抽烟
We don't smoke in here.
放狗屁 这里禁止抽烟
Boujee ass. "We don't smoke in the house."
妈妈 葬礼很顺利
Mama, the funeral was very nice.
-葬礼很不错 -是啊 妈妈
- That funeral was lovely. It was lovely. - Yeah, Mama. It was.
你还好吧
You doing okay?
现在葬礼已经结束了 我会没事的
I'll be fine, now that this funeral is over.
他才刚刚去世两天
The man just died two days ago
你就已经把他埋了
and you already done shoved him up under the dirt.
我表弟三年前去世了
My cousin died three years ago,
到现在我们都没有埋葬他
they still ain't buried him.
他们还没埋葬杰罗姆吗
They still ain't buried Jerome?
-为什么 -因为他们没有钱
- Why? - Because they don't have the money.
葬礼大约要花485美金
Funeral was about $485,
所以整个家庭75个人
so the whole family, all 75 of us,
我们每人都各献一份力
chipped in trying to pay it.
为了埋他我们都在逐渐地筹钱
And we all give a little money at a time to bury him,
期待有天我们能埋葬他 他就躺在那里
but one day we gonna get him buried. But he just laying there...
现在 他已经生蛆了 但是黑人嘛
He worm meat right now, but black folk, no.
我们得贷款埋葬他
We gotta put the body on layaway.
知道白人死去的时候他们干什么吗
When white people die, know what they do?
他们走进教堂 尸体在那儿 然后说
They walk up in there, they put the white people there, they say,
谢谢你们的到来 我的白人爸爸死了
"Thank you for being here. My white daddy died
希望白人们说 阿门 上帝保佑
"and I want all the white people to say, 'Amen, God bless.'"
然后所有白人起立离开 仅此而已
And then all the white people get up, and they leave. That's it.
葬礼结束 入土为安 生命结束
Funeral gone. In the ground. White man dead.
当我韩国来的中国朋友死的时候
When my Chinese friend died from Korea,
他们把他放在一个盒子里 然后撒点米
they put him in a box and put some rice in it
并把他送入越南河
and sent him down the Vietnam River.
当时我在伊♥拉♥克♥战争中
That was when I was in the war in Iraq.
没错 我见过一个中国人
That's right. I seen a Chinese man
韩国来的 他们埋了他
from Korea, they buried him.
完事 迅猛
Quick. It was over.
犹太人 你知道他们做什么吗
Jewish men, you know what they do?
日落时分 每个人都得在地面上
At sundown, everybody got to be in the ground.
请别忘了守灵
Please don't forget the wake.
我不知道为什么他们称之为唤醒
I don't know why they call it a wake.
他都死了还醒个毛线啊
He dead. Ain't no need to wake his ass up.
知道为啥花九千美金了吧 因为要守灵
That's why that bill was $9,000, 'cause you had a wake.
就不该守灵 直接葬礼
Should've had no wake, but then had the funeral,
把人丢到土里 盖上土
dropped his ass in the dirt, put the dirt on,
一切结束了 上帝保佑
everything over, God bless, benediction,
愿上帝保佑我和你 走人
"May the Lord watch between me and thee," everybody goes.
是啊 反正都死了
Right. It's a dead.
不 守灵是
No, a wake is...
我们的祖先开始的 所有的祖先
Our ancestors started it. All of the ancestors...
巴姆 你就是我们来自非洲的老祖宗
Bam, you are our ancestor from Africa.
请安静 拜托
Please be quiet. Please!
梅布尔 我只是想告诉你
Mabel, I'm just trying to tell you how
弗雷德里克·道格拉斯和哈莉特·塔布曼
Frederick Douglass, well, Harriet Tubman, really...
听着 我知道你认识他们
Listen, I know you knew all them people.
但是请闭嘴
Hush your damn mouth.
在一场葬礼上 我的膀胱可撑不了
My bladder is too weak to be sitting around at a funeral
盯着一个有着死膀胱的死人
looking at a dead man with a dead bladder.
这就是他妈的我一直在做的
That's just what the hell I've been doing
坐在这里一直看着个死人
sitting here looking at a dead man all this time.
活死人
Dead man rolling.
大家请停下来
Stop it now, y'all.
放尊重点 他才刚刚去世
Have some respect. He just died.
你以为我们在干什么
What the hell you think we're doing?
我们坐在这里就是在向他表示尊重
We sitting here showing him some respect.
谈论他 就是对他的尊重
That's what I'm doing, talking about him. That's respect.
抱歉 我伤你心了吗
I'm sorry, did that hurt your feelings?
那人都死了
The man was dead.
我们没必要在那呆那么久
We didn't have to be there that long.
你们都应该感到羞耻
Y'all ought to be ashamed of yourself.
那是在折磨一具尸体
That is torture to a corpse.
你们两个 停下来 立刻停止
Okay, you two, stop it. Stop it right now.
你不告诉我
You don't tell me what...
乔和希思罗 闭上你们的臭嘴
Joe and Heathrow, shut your damn mouth.
-梅布尔 -什么
- Mabel! - What?
他不用嘴说话 亲爱的
His sound don't come from his mouth, honey.
我打算堵住那个洞
Well, I'm getting ready to plug that hole up
让他闭上他的臭嘴
so he can shut the hell up.
他就是这么说话的 用他喉咙上那个洞
That's where it comes from. That hole in his throat.
备用的哟
Spare.
薇安你♥他♥妈♥竟然给他买♥♥了两个
Vianne, you done bought him two of them damn things?
你♥他♥妈♥为什么要给他买♥♥两个
Why the hell would you buy him two?
我可没买♥♥哈
Mmm-mmm. I didn't do that.
我要你♥他♥妈♥的把嘴闭上
I wish you would shut your hole up.
-哦 -我告诉你
- Oh! - Let me tell you something.
我会堵住那个洞 堵住那个洞
I'm gonna plug that hole... I'm gonna plug...
那个洞 洞
I'm gonna plug... I'm gonna plug that...
你敢再说一句试试 你再不闭嘴
Say one more thing, okay? Shut your mouth
我就把你仅剩下的那一颗牙拔♥出♥来♥
before I take that one tooth you got left up in your throat.
你不准威胁我的牙
You will not sit here and threaten my tooth.
我就剩这一颗好牙了
That's all I have left, is that one good tooth up top.
知道我要做啥吗 喂你个将军麦圈
You know what I'm gonna do? I'm gonna give you a Cheerio,
然后放你牙上就像个牙套
so you can put that on the tooth like some braces.
你敢再说一句试试
Say one more thing!
喂他个棉花糖
Get him some cotton candy.
喂他个玉米棒
Yeah, give him a corn on the cob.
他只能啃下来一排玉米
He'll be able to just go down one row.
闭嘴 都闭嘴 够了
Stop it now, y'all. Stop it. That's enough.
你要想搞他 喂他个干麦片让他吸
You wanna mess him up, give him a Cap'n Crunch.
喂他个沙琪玛
I'll give him a Rice Krispies Treat.
谁把我的步♥枪♥拿来
Somebody better get my rifle.
我在6点钟方向发现一个敌对目标
I see a enemy target at six hundred oh thirty-four hours.
-闭嘴 -对不起
- Stop it! - I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
宝贝 你还好吗
Babe, you all right?
我知道失去亲人是什么感觉
I sure know how it feel to lose somebody.
-海蒂 -怎么 玛 我确实知道
- Hattie. - What, Ma? I do.
我永远不会忘记我埋葬了前三任丈夫
I'll never forget I buried my last... First three husbands.
海蒂
Hattie.
我伤心欲绝 玛 我伤心欲绝
I was devastation, Ma, I was just devastation.
要是想知道真的伤心欲绝 就跟她上♥床♥
You talk about devastation, try to have sex with her.
-蕾妮 -什么事
- Renee. - Yeah?
谢谢你能来 你总在我身边帮我
Thank you for coming. You're always here.
我会永远帮你的
I always will be.
她不该待在这
She don't need to be here.
把酒杯给我
Give me that.
别碰我
Don't touch me.
你别喝了
You don't need to be drinking.
你别烦我
You don't need to be nagging me.
你这是犯什么病了
What is wrong with you?
我他妈的也想知道 孩子
That's what the hell I want to know, son.
你跟那个女人说话的时候
You better take some of that tone out of your voice
最好别给我用那种语气
talking to that woman like that.
我可不会眼睁睁看着的它发生
I'm not gonna sit here and let that happen.
妈 他没事
Mama, he all right.
啊哦
Uh-oh.
走吧 宝贝 我们上楼去
电影精选列表