- Oh. - Lord, have mercy.
我以为她说在楼上
I thought she said upstairs
-在 上面的 房♥间 -不 不
- in the upper room. - No. No.
-来 巴姆 咱去找她吧 -好
- Come on, Bam, let's go. - Okay.
我也要去
I'm going, too.
我说的是 来 巴姆
I said, "Come on, Bam."
我以为你说 来 吧呣 我就来了
I thought you said, "Come on, ma'am." I'm coming.
我觉得你还是在楼下陪希思罗
I thought you wanted to be down here with Heathrow?
对呀 你那么喜欢他
Right. You like him so much,
你可以在这儿陪希思罗的
you could be down here with Heathrow.
-走吧 -不
- Come on. - No!
-好吧走吧 好吧来 -我改主意了
- Fine! Come on. Fine! Come on. - I changed my mind!
梅布尔 上楼梯对我来说太难了
Mabel, stairs is difficult for me.
那是因为你屁♥股♥太沉坠着你才上不来
That's 'cause your ass is getting difficult to go up 'em.
嘘
Shh!
嘘 嘘 她在难过呢 她在难过呢
Hush! Hush! She's sad, she's sad.
嗨
Hey.
-嗨 -嗨
- Hey. - Hey.
嘿 你好吗
Hey. How're you?
我不太好
I'm not good.
那是因为他死了 是吧
That's because he's dead, huh?
-巴姆 -怎么了 他确实死了
- Bam! - What, Mabel? He is dead.
闭上你的嘴
Hush your mouth. Shut the hell up.
我只是想帮她 做事工
I'm just trying to help her. Minister to her.
那可不是什么事工 安静
That ain't no ministry, hush.
你没有力量 你不是受膏者
You ain't got no power. You ain't anointed.
-你真会说风凉话 -就是咋了
- You're insensitive. - Yes, it's insensitive.
-你能闭嘴吗 -我只是想帮她
- Will you shut the hell up? - Mabel, I'm just trying to help her.
她知道她已经很伤心了
She knows she's sad already.
你还好吗
How're you doing, baby?
我没事
I'm okay.
感觉你心情不太好
Well, you looks bad.
说真的 感觉你心情很糟糕啊
I mean, you don't look good at all!
海蒂
Hattie.
-你看起来糟透了 -海蒂 海蒂
- You look awful! - Hattie. Hattie!
不要对她说这个
Don't be saying that to the woman.
-她能听见你说话 -我不知道
- She can hear you. - I don't know
我为什么要你们跟我上来?
why the hell I asked y'all to come up here with me.
你们应该呆在楼下
You should've stayed downstairs.
-她要去哪 -这是啥
-Where's she going? - What, what?
玛蒂亚
Madea.
嗯 亲爱的
Yeah, honey.
这是一套他喜欢穿的西装
Here's a suit that he liked to wear.
我不♥穿♥男装 你看我像男的么
I don't wear no man's suit. What do I look like to you?
还是说你想把他的旧衣服给我
You trying to give me his old clothes?
我想让你拿去殡仪馆
I want you to take it to the funeral home.
-这样啊 -你介意吗
- Oh. - Do you mind?
哦 额
Oh. Uh...
好吧 我想我可以拿去殡仪馆
Okay, I guess I can take it to the funeral home.
我想要你去看看遗体
And I want you to view the body.
等一下
Wait.
你想要我去看遗体吗
You want me to view the body?
是的 我不想让孩子们去做
Yes, and I don't want the kids doing it.
好吧 那我把它拿过去
Okay, well, I guess I could take it on down there
并看看遗体
and view the body.
想让他穿的和平常一样
Just make sure he looks normal.
你还记得最后一次
You remember what he looked like
看到他时的样子么
last time you saw him, don't you?
这个嘛
Yeah.
咋说呢
Yeah. Yeah.
是的 我们都记得他最后的样子
Yeah, we all remember what he look like last...
是的 他有那个
Right, he had that...
我们都知道 亲爱的 他有一个球卡在
We all do, honey, he had a ball lodged...
巴姆 该死
Bam! Damn, Bam. Damn, Bam, Sam.
-梅布尔 -闭嘴
- Mabel. - Hush.
我想帮助她
I'm trying to help her.
谢谢你 玛蒂亚
Thank you, Madea.
孩子们会很伤心的
The kids are gonna be devastated.
所以我们要马上举♥行♥葬礼
So we're having the funeral right away.
是的 他们会非常伤心的 孩子们会
Yeah, they're gonna be tore up. The kids gonna be...
等等 你说的 马上 是什么意思
Wait, what you mean, "right away"?
两天之内
In two days.
-两天的 -两天
- Two days for the... - Two days?
-你两天之内就要把他埋了么
- You gonna bury the man in two days?
-为什么不行
- Why not?
亲爱的 听我说
Honey, listen to me.
黑人不会在两天内埋葬任何人
Black people do not bury nobody in two days.
那是违法的
That's illegal.
至少要等12 15
It take us at least 12, 15,35, 40 days
35 40天我们才能去埋葬死者
for us to bury.
我们得等大家
We gotta wait for everybody to
从全国各地到这里来
come from all over the country to get there.
-没错 -或者从监狱里出来
- That's right. - Get out of jail,
获得假释委员会的许可
get permission from the parole board.
你在说啥啊
Hell, what you talking about?
我们就是要这么做了
That's how we're doing it.
她很想快点把他铲到土里去呀
I mean, she's shoveling him up under the dirt quick.
你想知道发生了什么事吗
Uh, baby, do you wonder what happened?
-海蒂 -怎么了 玛蒂亚
- Hattie. - What, Ma?
我只是在想她是否有疑虑
I's just wondering if she's wondering what happened.
滚出去
Get the hell out of here.
带着你的愚蠢滚出去
Just get on up out of here with your foolishness.
-是的 出去 -出去
- Yes, get on out! - Get out of here!
-出去 出去 出去 -但是
- Get out! Out! Out! - But...
离开这里 那个女孩没在琢磨任何事
Get on out of here. That girl wasn't wondering nothing.
你闭嘴
You hush.
等一下 你叫我闭嘴干什么
Wait. What you telling me to hush for?
我想告诉你一些事情
I'm trying to tell you something.
我们没在琢磨他有什么问题
We not wondering what was wrong with him.
我也在和你说话 巴姆
I'm talking to you, too, Bam.
-因为他有个球 -出去 出去
- Because he had a ball... - Out! Out!
-出去 -快离开这里
- Out! - Get on up out of here!
巴姆 出去 你知道吗
Bam! Out! You know what?
抬起你的屁♥股♥滚出去
Get your ass up out of here, too.
-滚出去 -我做错了什么
- Get out! - What'd I do?
滚出去 你们两个 快走
Get the hell out of here. Both of y'all, just go.
等一下 梅布尔
Wait a minute, Mabel,
你以为我会走下那些台阶
you think I'm finna go back down them steps...
-巴姆 快点 出去 -快点
- Bam, come on, out! Out, out! - Come on!
梅布尔 别用那个死人衣服碰我
Mabel, don't touch me with that dead man's suit!
出去 出去
Out, out!
哎呀 你别用那个
No, you come on, you don't make that...
谢谢你 玛蒂亚
Thank you, Madea.
-我 -我真的很感激你
- Yeah, baby, I'm... - I really appreciate you.
我很抱歉 她们只是
I'm so sorry that they're just so...
只是无知而已 无知的蠢人
Just ignorant. Ignorant-ass people.
他们不像你我这样受过教育
They don't have class like me or you.
你想下楼吃点什么吗
You wanna come downstairs and eat something?
你不必在这黯然伤神
You don't need to be sitting up here by yourself.
我想一个人静静
No, I think I need a while to myself.
是吗 你是想在这追忆你丈夫么
Really? Oh, that's right, you wanna grieve.
你想在这里哭一会儿
You wanna be up here and crying and sad.
人们通常是这样 他们有点想不开
Yeah, that's usually how people do it. They just wanna die.
在他们所爱的人去世之后
They just wanna die after somebody
他们也想一死了之
that they loved done went on to glory.
希望 他能安息
And hopefully, he went to glory.
不管怎么说 我明白毕竟经历了
Anyway, um, I know it's hard
这么多年风风雨雨 但现在他走了
being married all them years, now he gone.
当然这么多年来 当男人死后
You know, usually, when the man dies,
女人也会伤心欲绝
the woman die, after all them years,
甚至有时会双双化蝶
电影精选列表