She...
希思罗 我相信老女人们已经明白了
Heathrow. I believe the old hoes has figured it out.
-是的 -那不是一样的吗
- Yeah. - Ain't that the same?
是一样的该死的香水味 梅布尔
That's the same damn perfume, Mabel.
你很清楚这是什么意思
You know exactly what that mean.
等等 是不是
Wait, ain't it...
那意味着闭嘴 就是这个意思
That means shut your mouth! That's what that mean.
梅布尔 他跟刚上去的那个结婚了吗
Mabel. Ain't he married to the one that went up...
安静 是跟他弟弟订婚了
Hush! And engaged to the brother...
你知道吗 我不想掺和这件事
You know what? I'm not finna deal with this.
我一点都不想掺和这件事 一点都不
I'm not finna deal with this at all. Oh, hell, no!
你们都花了很长时间 见鬼 那只是
It took y'all long enough. Hell, that's just...
看 从前我就是个花♥花♥公♥子♥
See, I'm a player from back in the day.
我明白了
I figured it out.
在事情发生的时候我就知道发生了什么
I know what's happening right when it's happening.
希思罗
Heathrow.
你们到底在说什么
What the hell y'all talking about?
你也闻到了 是吗
You smell that, too?
我很惊讶你还能用你那底部有洞的
I'm surprised you can smell anything
该死的喉咙闻到任何气味
with your damn throat with the hole at the bottom of it.
我还有个鼻子
I still got a nose.
几年前我就告诉过你 别再抽烟了
I told you years ago, stop all that damn smoking.
但是你想一天抽52包烟
But you wanna smoke 52 packs a day.
现在看看你 你喉咙底下有个洞
Now look at you. You got a hole in the bottom of your throat.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
我只想知道为什么
I just wanna know
他的女人闻起来像他的兄弟
why his hoe smell like his bro.
希思罗
Heathrow,
别对他们说任何事情
don't you say nothing to them!
对的 对的
Right. Right.
这个闻起来像那个
This one smelling like that one.
那个闻起来像这个
That one smellinglike this one.
但一分钟后
But in a minute,
所有的骚♥女♥人都会闻起来像乔
all these hoes here gonna be smelling like Joe.
现在 听着 薇安要我
Now, listen. Vianne asked me
到这里来帮忙办葬礼
to come over here and help with this funeral
我要做的就是这件事
and that's just what I'm gonna do.
你们要停止所有这些愚蠢的行为
Y'all need to stop all this foolishness.
立刻停止 我是认真的
Stop it right now, and I mean it!
大家都知道我以前嫖过妓
I done been known to take young hoes before.
我可以帮你
I can help you with that.
快点 我已经把西服放进车里了
Now, come on. I done put the suit in the car.
我们要带着它去参加葬礼
We're gonna bring it on over to the funeral.
要把这一切都理顺
Gonna get all this straightened.
他们他妈的为啥把你们都弄过去
Why the hell they sending y'all somewhere?
去葬礼帮忙 不然还有谁来做
To help with the funeral. Who else gonna do it?
一个专业人士 他妈派你们去
Hell, a professional. What the hell is sending you...
才不 俩男一女
No, two girls and a dude.
乔你坐在这
Joe, have you not been sitting here listening to
有认真听我们说吗 他们说
what the hell we just said? They said...
走了走了 快走
Come on here, come on.
一个字都别说 听到没 屁都别放
Don't y'all say nothing, you hear me? Nothing!
-听好了 -这肯定要出幺蛾子
- Now, listen up. - This about to be a mess.
-绝对的幺蛾子 -你才出幺蛾子
- A damn mess. - You the mess!
-走啦 巴姆 -你先走 梅布尔
- Come on. Come on, Bam. - Go ahead on, Mabel.
副驾驶
Shotgun!
你没事吧
Are you okay?
没事 怎么了
Yeah, what's up?
你说呢
You tell me.
你什么意思啊
What're you talking about?
最近我们有点疏远
Something's been off with us lately.
你能告诉我出了什么事吗
Could you just tell me what's wrong?
什么事都没有
There's nothing wrong.
有时 你表现的像是对我不耐烦了
You act like you can't stand me sometimes.
并不是这样的
That's not it.
我只是
Uh, I'm just...
什么 所以究竟怎么了
What? So what is it?
听着 我爸爸才刚去世
Look, my daddy just died.
好像你能理解一样
You can't seem to understand that.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
A.J我有话和你说
Hey, A.J., I need to talk to you.
现在不行
Not right now.
宝贝
Hey, babe.
亲爱的
Baby, um...
我不知道怎么开口
I don't know how to say this.
什么事
What is it?
我觉得A.J和吉娅
I think A.J. and Gia are...
怎么了
What?
我不知道 但是他身上有她的味道
I don't know, but he smells like her,
而且我看到他从她的房♥间里出来
and I saw him coming out of her room.
-杰西在哪 -不在这
- Where was Jessie? - Not here.
该死
Damn.
你能替我和他们谈谈吗
Can you talk to them for me?
可以
Yeah.
我不想事情发展的一团乱麻
I don't want this to turn into a big mess, okay?
别担心了 我会和他们谈谈的
Don't worry about it. I'll talk to 'em.
好的 多谢你了
Okay. All right. Thank you.
能依靠你简直太好了
I'm so glad I can count on you.
你永远都可以
You always can.
谢谢你
Yeah, thank you.
你干活可真麻利
Dang! You work quick.
薇安女士希望尽快结束
Miss Vianne said that we wanted it done quickly.
你做事情都这么快吗
Do you do everything quickly?
海蒂 嘘
Hattie, hush!
我只是说话很慢
I only speak slowly.
其实我真的很快
I'm actually pretty quick.
那可真棒
Ooh. That's good.
说实在的梅布尔 他有点吓人
He really kind of creepy, Mabel.
是啊 他有点瘆人
Yes, he is.
我知道他很怪异 但是 妈耶
I know they're creepy, but damn!
我们给他穿上了你们带来的西装
We have him in the suit you brought over.
这是我们最便宜的棺材
This is our least expensive casket.
等等 你是要打开它吗 在你打开前
Wait, you finna open that? Give us some warning
-和我们说一声 -是啊
- before you just open it up. - Right.
我们已经把所有的信息都发给薇安了
We sent all the information over to Vianne.
你们准备好了吗
Are you ready?
准备好了 如果你要打开的话那就开吧
Yes. If you gonna open it, go on. Open it.
慢点
Slow!
他在微笑
He smiling.
你们觉得怎么样
What do you think?
说实话 我觉得他看起来很不错
He actually look pretty good.
他曾是个好男人
He was a fine man.
他看起来不是很糟糕
He don't look bad.
总是在锻炼健身
Yeah, worked out all the time,
-只吃沙拉 -也许那样是对的
- ain't eatin' nothing but salads. - Maybe that's right.
还有绿色饮料之类的
And green drinks and stuff like that.
他现在却死了 梅布尔
He done got dead now, Mabel.
一点猪肉都不吃
Didn't eat no pork.
看看他 我们活的比他久
And look at him, we done outlived him.
他躺在那 而我们却还站着 还活着
Laying there dead, and we still alive, still kicking.
他让我们对自己很满意
That pork got us kicking, though!
培根从没有伤害过任何人
Bacon ain't never hurt nobody!
最好给你找块板子 可惜太晚了
Better get you a slab! Too late now, though.
为什么他在笑
Baby, why he smiling?
你把让摆弄成笑脸的吗
Y'all put the smile on his face?
在生前最后时刻
He seemed like he was a happy man
他看起来像是很快乐
in his final moments.
表情定格了
It stuck.
-好吧 -什么
- Oh, okay. - What?
你满意了吗
Are you satisfied?
我们非常满意 他看起来很好
电影精选列表