不是在
Wasn't trying to...
我爸死了
My daddy died.
你觉得呢
What you think?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
你到底为啥对人家小姑娘这么刻薄啊
Why the hell you being so mean to that girl?
我想不清楚你为啥要对她这么刻薄
I don't know why you're being so mean to her.
我真是想闭嘴
I'm gonna shut my mouth,
直接冲上去一拳打在他该死的脸上了
'cause I been punchin' him in his damn face.
那你最好先跟这个蠢货讲讲道理
Y'all better tell his ignorant ass something
因为我不喜欢暴♥力♥
'cause I don't like that.
A.J. 这会儿先别耍性子 好吗
A.J., now is not the time, okay?
谢谢你
Thank you.
你们知道咱现在的任务是帮妈挺过去吧
Now, y'all know we gotta be here to help Mama through this.
没错 听着 我们定会在这尽力帮忙
That's right. Listen, we'll be here to help do anything we can.
谢谢你 布莱恩
Thank you, Brian.
没事 没事
Sure, sure.
不管你们需要什么
Anything y'all need.
不论何时 白天还是晚上 我们都在
We right here any time, day or night.
我们就在这 但是如果你现在要
We right here. But if you need something right now,
那你还是得等到明早 因为我们要走了
you gonna have to wait till the morning 'cause we getting ready to go.
等到早上 有道理
In the morning. That's right.
该死 对吼 咱不能在这过夜
Hell, yeah, we ain't finna be here tonight.
我累了 我需要躺下休息
I'm tired. I gotta go lay it down.
玩家需要休息
Player have to rest.
-布莱恩 -嗯
- Brian? - Yeah?
谢谢你试着给他做了人工呼吸
Thanks for trying.
我希望我可以做更多 真的抱歉
I wish I could've did more. Sorry.
没事儿
It's okay.
亲爱的 我跟你说 他确实尽力了
And, baby, let me tell you something. He tried.
布莱恩其实瞧不起你♥爸♥ 他是英雄
Brian looked down at Daddy. He was a hero.
他走进去 试图帮那个
He just went and tried to help that man
被绑成粽子的人 我的意思是
with all that stuff strapped to him. I mean...
没事儿 就是 你知道
Nothing. It was just, you know...
他就是 当时 当时情况有点糟
He was just... It was... It was terrible.
他当时在宾馆
He was at a hotel?
-额 -亲爱的 我太累了
- Uh... - Baby, I'm exhausted.
我比哈莉特·塔布曼
I'm more tired than Harriet Tubman
和罗莎·帕克斯加起来还累
and Rosa Parks, all put together.
对 我们相信这是真的
Yeah, I believe that's about right.
我们得走了
We need to go.
走吧 伙计们 时间已经太晚了
Come on, guys. It's getting late.
等等 他为啥在宾馆里
Wait, why was he at a hotel?
唔 她想知道他为啥在宾馆
Um... She wants to know why he was at the hotel.
看 这些家伙是不会说的 好吧
Well, these hoes don't tell. Okay.
不 等下 到底发生什么了
Okay, wait, what the hell is going on?
没事儿 让他们走吧 我知道你累了
Nothing, just let them go. I know you're tired.
对 他们精疲力竭
Yeah, they exhausted.
对 突然之间 我真的累了
Yeah. All of a sudden, I got real tired.
我钱包去哪了 噢 在我膝盖上
Where's my purse? Oh, it's on my lap.
对 我们都累了
Yeah, we're all tired, uh...
-咱去哪 -快走 快走
- Where we going? - Come on. Come on.
我们来了
Here we come.
-我们从没 - 走 走 海蒂
- We ain't never been... - Come on. Come on, Hattie.
-快点 -额滴神啊
- Hurry up! - Good Lord!
快点 走了 走了
Come on, let's go. Go on.
30秒之内上不了车 我就不管你了
If you ain't there in 30 seconds, I'm leaving.
咱回见咯
I'll see y'all later on.
他们在跟我们掩饰什么啊
What are they not telling us?
抱歉了 大家 我得走了
I'm sorry, y'all. I gotta go.
我得去接我儿子了 抱歉
I gotta go pick up my son. I'm sorry.
噢 谢谢你来 额
Oh, thank you. Um...
我觉得 你要不要去楼上跟妈说一声
You should go upstairs and talk to Mama.
我敢肯定她还醒着
I'm sure she's still up.
她没必要去
She don't have to do that.
对 你不用去
Nah, you don't have to do that.
啥
What?
对 让妈好好休息会儿吧
Nah. Just let her rest.
快啊 要不我送你到车边
Come on. I'll walk you to your car.
你知道这附近居民都很粗鄙 对吧
You know this neighborhood's rough, right?
不啊 不是啊
No, it's not.
不 我要送她出去
Nah, I'll walk with her.
我直接告诉你这个蠢骚货该怎么做吧
Let me tell your hoe-witch ass something.
别这么跟我说话
Don't you talk to me like that.
别他妈再踏进
Don't bring your damn ass
这别♥墅♥一步 听清楚了吗
to this house no more. You hear me?
把你的脏手拿开
Get your damn hands off of me!
听着 否则我就跟我妈告发你
Look, I will tell my mother.
那我也要跟你兄弟告发你
And I will tell your brother!
告发你和他老婆
About you and his wife.
怎么 你以为我没看见么
What, you think I didn't see that?
你不了解我
You don't know me.
你最好还是回到别♥墅♥去
You better get in that house
跟你老婆好好相处
and get with that girl
这样就可以继续让她爸给你钱
so you can keep her daddy's money coming in
别他妈来烦我
and leave me the hell alone.
我不是任你摆布的人
I am not the one.
行 好 就算这样我也知道你听到了
Yeah, okay. I know you heard me, though.
我知道你肯定也听到我说的了
And I know your ass better heard me, too.
现在 滚吧
Now move.
有事儿啊
What's that about?
没事儿 兄弟 别问
Nothing, man. Come on.
嘿 额
Hey, um...
兄弟 你在这我很高兴
I'm glad you're here, man.
得了 兄弟
Come on, man.
咱刚 咱刚失去了咱爸 兄弟
We just... We just lost our daddy, man.
我不清楚 对我来说你更像个父亲
I don't know. You were more of a father to me than he was.
兄弟 他是个伟大的父亲
Man, he was a great dad, man.
可他总是缺席
But he was always gone.
总是 自打我出生就这样
Always. Ever since I was born.
可是你
But you,
你一直在
you were there.
现在你在这儿我真的很高兴
I'm glad you're here now.
好了 兄弟 咱进去吧
Come on, man, let's just go in the house.
其实 还有件事 我想问你
There's one more thing, actually, I wanted to ask you, um...
我本来是想等聚会结束再问的
I was going to ask you after the party,
我想让你当我伴郎
but I want you to be my best man.
伴郎
Best man?
对 我向吉娅求婚 她答应了
Yeah. I asked Gia to marry me, and she said yeah.
你喜欢她 对吗
You like her, right?
是 是
Yeah. Yeah.
很好
Good.
我知道卡罗尔不喜欢她
I know Carol don't.
兄弟 她谁也不喜欢
Man, she don't like nobody.
那
So, um...
你觉得怎么样
What you think?
可以答应我吗
Can you do that for me?
可以
Yeah.
-可以 -可以 当然
- Yeah? - Yeah, sure.
太好了
All right.
-爱死你了 -我也爱你
- Love you, man. - I love you, too, man.
我还是不敢相信他就这么走了
I can't believe he's gone.
嗯 我知道
Yeah, I know.
真的太难过了 宝贝儿 已经没事了
I'm sorry, baby. It's okay.
现在就是怕妈她
And it's just Mama now.
我真的想不出没有爸她怎么活
I don't know what she's gonna do without him.
她那么爱他
She loved him so much.
是啊 我
Yeah. I...
这么多年
And all those years.
她肯定悲伤的不能自己
I'm sure she's devastated.
嗯 我也觉得她肯定是这样
Yeah, I'm sure she is.
电影精选列表