everybody heard this.
玛丽和玛莎
Mary and Martha,
都听过这些台词
they all heard the same lines.
孩子 你想和这个女人在一起吗
Son, you wanna be with this woman?
看 他会说 当然
Watch, he'll say, "I do."
-当然 - 好的 你爱她吗
- I do. - I know. Do you love her?
爱
Yes.
那你为什么对我不忠
Then why're you cheating on me?
有什么我能做的吗 你想让我
Is there something that I could do? Do you want me to...
做一个更好的人吗
To be a better person? Is there...
不 亲爱的 不不
No, honey. No. No.
-嗯 -那些话是她说的吗
- Mmm-mmm. - Did she just say that?
-是她 -是的 是她
- She did. - Yeah, she did.
不 当他走出这所房♥子时
No. When he walk up out of this house,
他想要做什么事以及做那件事的方式
he gonna do what he wanna do, the way he wanna do it.
都与你没关系
That ain't got nothing to do with you.
婚姻只是两个人之间的契约
Marriage is just a contract between two people.
你们都应该遵守
Y'all supposed to do everything
契约中发过誓的每一件事
in them contract about them vows.
如果不遵守就破坏了契约
If you don't do it, you broke the deal.
所以他破坏了契约
So he broke the deal.
所以 我不知道你为什么要和他在一起
So, I don't know why you would stay with him.
你♥他♥妈♥应该抛弃他
You need to walk the hell on up out on him.
不 别那么教她
No. Don't tell her that.
你说 别那么教她 是什么意思
What you mean, "Don't tell her that"?
你违反了契约 不是吗
Hell, you broke the deal, didn't you?
是的 但那不一定意味着我要她走
Yeah, but that don't necessarily mean I want her to go.
我要确认一下你的意思
Let me make sure I understand this.
所以你想对她出轨 想羞辱她
So you wanna cheat on her, you wanna dog her out,
想把她贬的一文不值
you wanna talk to her like she ain't nothing,
但不想让她离开
but you don't want her to go.
孩子 你心理有问题了
Something is wrong with you, boy.
你两都想继续在一起吗
Do y'all wanna stay together?
对
Yes.
你想变好吗
Do you wanna try to do better?
是的,我发誓一定改
Yes, I swear I'll change.
不再说谎吗
You gonna stop lying?
对
Yes.
你们能做的第一件事就是婚姻咨♥询♥
First thing y'all can do is get some counseling.
你需要单独的咨♥询♥
You need some separate counseling
因为你有愤怒的问题
'cause you got anger issues.
我以前总是很愤怒 但现在好多了
And I used to be really angry, but now I'm so much better.
只有一次 我掌捆了一个婊♥子♥
The only time I punch a bitch in the face
因为她说了我不喜欢的话
is if she say something to me I don't like.
所以我比以前好多了
So I'm so much better than what I was.
去咨♥询♥ 好吗
Get some counseling, all right?
然后你们一起去咨♥询♥来维护这桩婚姻
Then y'all get some counseling together to work on this marriage.
亲爱的 亲爱的
Baby. Baby.
真的对不起
I'm so sorry.
是啊
Yeah.
等你学会尊重我和你自己之后吧
Until you can learn to respect me and yourself,
但现在我要离开
I gotta go.
我不能再这样下去了
I can't do this anymore.
等等 等等 等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
你要离开我吗
You gonna leave me?
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
亲爱的 我都说了
Come on, baby.
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry.
-早上好 -早上好
- Good morning! - Good morning.
-嘿 -早上好
- Hey. - Good morning.
好吧 要再见了
Well, we'll see y'all.
妈妈下来了吗
Has Mama been down?
不 还没有
No, she hasn't.
你撑得住吗
How you holding up?
勉强支撑
Not great.
但我会没事的
But I'll be all right.
是啊 我懂 肯定一团糟
Yeah. I know. It's been a mess.
我为你难过
I'm so sorry.
-嘿 -早上好
- Hey. - Good morning.
-大家早上好 -早上好
- Good morning to you. - Good morning.
很高兴看到所有人
So good to see all of y'all.
真的 真心的
Truly, honestly.
不要给我打电♥话♥除非有人死了
But don't call me unless somebody die, okay?
该死 回来孩子 这些都是你的家人
Damn, boy, come back here. That's your family.
杰西
Jessie!
你我无话可说
You ain't got nothing to say to me, man.
听他说完 好吗
Just hear him out, okay?
对不起 伙计
I'm sorry, man.
-是啊 -真的
- Yeah. - Really.
昨晚我醉了
I was tipsy last night,
我本意并非如此
and I didn't really mean none of that.
很抱歉和她做那种事
I'm sorry I messed around with her.
很抱歉对你撒谎
I'm sorry that I was lying to you.
兄弟 我真心诚意向你道歉
It's coming from the heart, man. I'm really sorry.
不 你很后悔被捉奸
No, you sorry you got caught.
听着 我能说的都说了
Look, it's really all I can say.
是啊 这点你说对了
Yeah. You right about that.
你只能这么说
That's all you can say.
孩子 你不能选择家人
Look, son. You can't choose your family.
如果可以选择家人
If I could choose my family,
他们都不会在我的生活中
none of them would be in my life.
家人就是全部 即使你受不了它们
Family is all you got. Even if you can't stand them.
所以你们都要努力解决这事
So y'all try to work this out.
他需要咨♥询♥ 他需要帮助
He gonna get some counseling, he gonna get some help.
听着 让你的女人离他远远的
Listen, just keep your women away from him.
别再带女人在他身边转悠
Don't ever bring a woman around him.
除非那女的丑如东施
Unless she toe-up.
真想和他相交 你找个丑女人
You wanna really get him, get you a toe-up woman
并带她来他身边
and bring her around him
但把我这种漂亮贤淑性感的女人藏起来
and keep your nice, fine, sexy woman like me hidden.
海蒂 就可以带过来
Hattie, you bring around.
但我 你得藏起来 明白吗
But me, you keep hidden, you understand?
又高又性感这种
Tall and sexy.
至少跟妈妈道个别
At least say bye to Mama.
她到底在哪
Where's she at anyway?
我们在等她下来
We're waiting for her to come down.
听着 我去给大家做早餐 怎么样
Look, um, I'll make us some breakfast, okay?
见鬼 现在没人吃得下 都崩溃着呢
Girl, hush! Hell, nobody wanna eat no food right now. We mad.
卡罗尔 你还要留在这吗
Carol. You still here?
不会太久的
Not for long.
看我 我很高兴他想道歉 亲爱的
Look here. I'm glad he trying to apologize, baby.
即使你现在听不进去
Even if you can't hear it right now,
至少你可以接受道歉
at least you can take that apology,
把它放在你的口袋里
put it somewhere in your pocket,
也许有一天你会释然
maybe one day it'll make some sense to you.
但在那之前 也许你们可以做些事
But until then, may not be nothing you can do.
因为我现在就要告诉你
'Cause I'mma tell you right now.
你很像你♥爸♥
You're just like your daddy
如果你不想和他一样 一定要改变
and if you don't wanna be like him, you can change.
你♥爸♥做了并不意味着你也要做
Just 'cause your daddy did it, don't mean you got to do it, too.
必须改
Change.
欺骗自己就是欺骗上帝
People be lying to themselves and lying to God, too.
从你做起 天天向上
Start with you, working on you.
对自己真诚
Telling the truth to yourself.
我不想成为这种人 我不想像我父亲
I don't wanna be this guy. I don't wanna be my father.
你♥爸♥是另一回事 如果他在这
Your daddy was something else. If he was here,
你知道他现在可能说什么吗
you know what he probably be saying right now?
说啥呀
What?
-怎么回事 -等等 什么情况
- What the hell? - Wait, what?
-你♥爸♥来电♥话♥ -什么
电影精选列表