听着 我们没有太多的时间
Look, we don't have much time.
我们为了约会 专门坐早一趟的
Hell, look, we took a flight early
飞机到这里
to be here, so we could hang out.
对吧
Yeah.
所以我们就享受当下吧
Now, let's just enjoy this, aight?
-行吗 -好吧
- Okay? - Yeah, okay.
-宝贝 -怎么了
- Baby. - Yeah.
过来
Come over.
好了 房♥间差不多准备好了
All right, room's almost ready.
我想知道 谁他妈会付钱
Who the hell paying for it? That's what I wanna know.
我来付钱
I am. I'm paying for it.
噢 土豪先生
Oh, you got it, Mr. Big Spender. Go ahead.
艾玛 原来你有钱啊
Oh, you a big spender?
我之前给你打电♥话♥ 问你要20美元
When I call your up asking for 20 dollars
去买♥♥点大♥麻♥烟还是啥的
so I can get a little joint or something,
你一分钱都没给我
you ain't got no money for me.
我不知道他妈为啥我们不能
I don't know why the hell we just can't go
去薇安的家里
over there and stay at Vianne's house.
像其他没钱的黑人一样
Do like all the other poor black people do
出城去看望朋友
when they go out of town to visit somebody.
他们的妈 远房♥亲戚 还有好多人
They stay with their cousin, their mama near 'em,
都住一起
and everybody else is near 'em.
你知道上次
You know what happened last time
我们呆在薇安的家里时发生了啥
we stayed at Vianne's house.
你♥他♥妈♥知道为啥我们不能去那里
You know why the hell we can't stay over there.
他不喜欢我们
He don't like us.
根本不是这个原因
That's not it at all.
所以他妈是为了啥 小丑王
Then what the hell is it, then, joker?
你不记得你差点把她的家给烧了吗
You don't remember you almost burned the woman's house down?
发生那件事的责任又不在我
I refuse to accept the consequences, responsibilitation for that.
-那不是我的错 -好吧
- That wasn't my fault. - Yeah, okay.
希思罗才是在那抽烟的人
Hell, Heathrow was up in there smoking,
他去整了个杰里卷发
and you know he got that Jheri curl.
我不知道为什么
I don't know
他妈的迈克尔·杰克逊不告诉大家
why the hell Michael Jackson taught everybody.
如果你做了杰里卷发 周围不能有火
If you got a Jheri curl, don't put no fire near.
那个白♥痴♥坐在那里不停地抽烟
That dumb bastard sitting there smoking, smoking, smoking.
然后他的头发就着了 我对他喊着
Hair caught on fire. I said,
黑鬼 快跑啊
"Run, nigga, run!"
你♥他♥妈♥告诉我他怎么跑
How the hell you gonna tell our brother to run?
你不知道他坐着轮椅么
You know what happened to him.
他坐那个轮椅上 转啊 转啊 转
He was rolling, and rolling, rolling,
烟从他的脑门上升起来了
smoke coming out of the top of his head.
就像一个他妈的带轮子的烟囱
He looked like a damn chimney on wheels.
你知道我爱你的 对吧
You know I love you, right?
我知道 我也爱你
I know. I love you, too.
- 吉娅 等下 -怎么了
- Gia, hold on. - What?
过来啊
No, come here...
-你听到了吗 -听到啥
- You hear that? - What?
听到什么
What?
坏坏的 爹爹
Bad! Bad, Daddy.
那个吗
That?
对 隔壁屋 你听到了吗
Yeah, right next door. You hear that?
他们在做♥爱♥
They're doing it.
安东尼 安东尼
Anthony! Anthony!
吉娅 等等 等一下
Gia, wait. Wait, wait, wait.
搞毛啊 我可不想听这玩意
What? I don't wanna hear that.
-我知道 但我听过 -谁是你的爹爹
- I know, but I heard that... - Who your daddy?
我知道那个声音
I know that voice.
你知道那个声音吗
You know the voice?
- 安东尼 -怎么可能 那是
- Anthony! - What? Who...
那是我爸啊
That's my daddy.
这真的是个不错的酒店
This here a nice hotel, yeah.
让我想起曾经拉过皮条的一个人
It do remind me of the one I used to pimp out of.
我让这些妓♥女♥们四处去拉客
I had these hoes running in and out, right?
其中有一个女人
And I had this one,
他们曾叫她 性病女
they used to call her a contagious.
不要问为啥
Don't ask why.
她也到处东奔西跑
But anyway, she was running in and out
我跟她说
and I was like, "Look here,
贱♥人♥ 你最好给我多赚点钱
"you better bring me this money, hoe,
因为你要回家养活你娃 他饿了
"'cause you got to go home and feed this boy. He hungry."
爸爸 好了吧 别说了
Daddy, please, okay? Stop it.
对不起 我不是故意说起你妈妈的
Sorry, I didn't mean to talk about your mama.
-给您 -谢谢你
- Here you are. - Thank you very much. Okay.
不客气
Sure.
好了 准备参加聚会吧
All right, come on. Let's go get ready for the party.
麻溜的 我要去嗨了
Yeah, hurry up. I need to get my drink on and my smoke on.
好吧 咱们走
Okay. Come on.
-你♥爸♥爸吗 -就是我爸
- Your daddy? - Yeah, that's my daddy.
-你要干嘛 -我要去等着他
- What're you doing? - I'mma go wait for him
-等他出来 -什么
- to come out. - What?
-为什么 -什么为什么
- What're you sayin'? Why? - What do you mean, "Why"?
他不应该跟她在一起的
He ain't supposed to be in there with her.
你也不应该跟我在一起的
You ain't supposed to be here with me!
你这是胡扯
That's some bull,
你知道你经常跟我上♥床♥的
because you know you always get up with me.
A.J. 你真的要去那里吗
A.J., are you really about to go over there?
对
Yeah.
如果你要去那边 我现在就走了
If you go over there, I'm leaving.
-走呗 无所谓 -你确定
- Well, go. I don't care, go. - Go?
-走啊 门在那里 -A.J.
- Go. There's the door. Go. - A.J.
蕾妮
Renee?
A.J.
A.J.?
-这他妈发生了啥 -我的天呐
- What the hell is going on? - Oh, my God.
-咋了 -我不知道
- What's happening? - I don't know.
A.J. 快叫救护车
Call the ambulance, A.J.!
A.J.在这里啊
Oh, there's A.J. Hey, man.
-最近过的咋样 -天啊
- How you doing? - Oh, my...
你在这做什么呢
What're you doing here?
-别慌 -发生了什么
- Okay. - What's going on?
-啥情况 -等等
- What it... - Wait.
什么鬼啊
What the hell?
-你看她啊 -这他妈
- Look at her. Hey. - What in the...
梅布尔 他怎么了
Mabel, what happened to him?
那个绳子绑的太紧了
That rope got too tight.
我之前也发生过这种情况
You know, that happened to me one time,
但是我活下来了
but I lived.
海蒂 你能憋说话了吗
Will you shut up, Hattie?
真希望那个绳子把你勒死了 闭嘴
I wish to hell it would've choked you. Shut up!
我觉得他是安东尼
I believe that's Anthony.
看他的脸很确定 但是
That sure look like his face, but I can't...
我又从来没见过他其他部位
I ain't never seen the other part of him.
比如说搭起的那个帐篷
Talk about pitching a tent.
你们在搞啥
What is this?
噢 就是那里
Oh, that there right there
那个刚好穿过他的身体的让他
that go right across his body so...
-闭上你的嘴吧 -怎么了
- Hush your mouth! - What?
海蒂 不要再告诉我们
Hattie, stop tellin' everybody
你那丰富的性史了好么
in the whole damn world that you into this.
别说了
Shut up!
海蒂 我们不需要
Hattie, we don't need no tutorial
施虐和受虐的教学好吧 安静点
on S and M's, okay? Hush!
他是那娃的爸啊
That's that boy's daddy.
那又怎样 他总要知道点重点知识吧
So what? Hell, he gotta learn at some point!
等下 他停止呼吸了 他快死了
Wait, he's not breathing. He's not breathing. He's not breathing.
你要干嘛
What is it?
我不知道
I don't know about that.
看起来他身体的有个部位呼吸的十分顺畅
Look like one part of him is breathing pretty good...
正在获取大量的氧气
Getting plenty of oxygen.
电影精选列表