乔 我要你赶紧闭上你的臭嘴
Joe, I want you to shut the hell up.
你应该像他一样躺在那里
You'd be laying there just like he is.
而不是在这喘着气
Instead of trying to catch your breath.
好吧 加油 挺过来啊 蠢货
That's it! Rep your set, fool!
快醒过来啊 笨蛋
Rep your set, fool!
快醒过来
Rep your set!
老铁 快醒过来哟
Hey, man, hey! Hey, rep your set. South side!
那个妞真的很不错
That girl fine as hell over there.
闭嘴啊 白♥痴♥
Shut up, fool!
他需要人工呼吸
He needs mouth-to-mouth!
你来吧 记得跪下趴着做哟
Well, get to it. Make sure you bend over when you do it.
-我不会啊 -乔
- I don't think I can! - Joe!
你想让我来给那个黑鬼肺里吹气么
You ask me to blow no air in that nigga lung.
给我整个皮搋子来
Y'all better get a plunger.
-快给老娘让开 我来 -别 别
- Oh, get the hell outta the way! I'll do it! - Mmm-hmm.
-海蒂 -海蒂
- Hattie! - Hattie!
海蒂 那他妈的不是他的脸啊
Hattie, that ain't his damn face!
-海蒂 -怎么了嘛
- Hattie! Hattie! - What?
海蒂 那个不是他的嘴巴
Hattie, that's not his mouth!
我跟你们说过她不需要把小内内脱了
I told y'all she ain't got no tonsils.
抬起你那翘臀 然后过来
Get your ass up and come on back over here!
-干什么啊 -海蒂
- What? - Hattie!
你可真专业
You a pro.
他妈的
Damn!
他嘴里的是个球吗
Is that a ball in his mouth?
是的 我之前也是 它就卡在这
Yeah, I had one, and it got stuck right there.
他到底发生了什么
What happened to him?
我真不知道 他突然停止呼吸了
I don't know! He just stopped breathing.
可能是他的心脏或者胸部有问题了
Maybe there's something wrong with his heart, his chest.
宝贝 我觉得不是他的心脏或者胸
No, baby. It wasn't his heart or his chest.
而是你的心脏和胸部
I believe it was your heart and your chest
让他的心脏停止了跳动
that stopped his heart in his chest from beating.
啥
What?
乔 你能闭上你的嘴了不
Joe, would you shut your mouth?
我知道你比较喜欢传统方式
I know you into the older persuasion.
因为我发现你和他的屁♥股♥在
I can tell 'cause you with his old ass...
但是 你却认为是别的原因
...but you think that's something?
蕾妮 快叫救护车
Renee, call the ambulance!
-嘿 -嘿 宝贝儿
- Hey. - Hey, baby.
发生了啥 你迟到了
What's... What's going on? You late.
是啊
Yeah.
所以 航♥班♥晚点了还是什么
Okay, so what happened? Flight delayed or something?
不 不 堵车了
No, no, no, traffic.
A.J.在哪
Where is A.J.?
我不知道
I don't know.
我以为你们俩一起坐车过来了
I thought you two were taking a car together.
没有
No, we didn't.
但你之前不是说一起来么
But you said you would.
好吧 我也不知道他去哪了
Well, I lost him.
他也不接电♥话♥
He's not answering his phone.
你看见他了吗
Have you seen him?
看见了 我们在机场分开的
Yeah, we got separated at the airport.
好吧
Oh, okay.
我再给他打个电♥话♥
I'm gonna call him again.
好
Okay.
你还好吗
You okay?
还可以
Yeah.
怎么了
What's wrong?
你妈在这吗
Uh, is your mama here?
还没来呢
No, not yet.
我一直在给她和爸打电♥话♥
I've been calling her and Daddy.
他们应该在7点到这的
They were supposed to be here at 7:00.
我不知道他们能在哪
I don't know where they could be.
你看见他们了吗
Did you get them?
没有 你去问问A.J.吧
No, and A.J. knows better.
滴滴
Beep-beep!
希思罗叔叔
Uncle Heathrow!
借过
Excuse me.
滴滴
Beep-beep!
不 不 这是什么鬼
Oh, no. No, no, no. What is this?
这是我要送的蛋糕
This is the cake I wanna give.
你不能送这个蛋糕
You're not giving this cake...
在我把你敲趴下并从你身上碾过去之前
Take your damn hands off the cake
你最好把你那该死的手从这个蛋糕上拿开
before I knock you down and run over you.
好吧 这样如何
Okay, wait. How about this?
我拿着这个蛋糕 然后放在厨房♥怎样
How about I take the cake and go put it in the kitchen?
不要 我要放这桌子上
No, I want it here on this table.
你不能把蛋糕放在这个桌子上
You are not putting that cake on the table! No, sir.
你放开她
Leave her alone!
放开她 不要碰那只猫上的女人
Leave her alone! Don't touch the woman on the cat.
-给我 -放开那位猫上的女人
- Give me! - Leave the woman on the cat.
-快给我 -我说了放手
- Give me! - Leave the woman on the cat.
我来吧
I got it.
谢谢
Thank you.
希思罗叔叔
Come on now, Uncle Heathrow.
你碰她试试 看你的蛋蛋会不会被踢掉
Touch this and see if you don't get kicked in the nut.
你没有腿啊
You don't have legs.
我忘了这码事了
Oh, I forgot about that.
但是我有一根拐杖 还有拳头
But I got a cane, and I got a fist.
我想把蛋糕在桌子上
I want it on the table.
小猫咪骑在大猫上
With the kitty on the cat.
小猫咪骑在大猫猫上
Put the kitty on the cat!
大家都在哪啊
Where is everybody?
他们都不接电♥话♥ 客人们都在这里了
No one's answering their phone and all these people are here.
我妈妈在这吗
Is my mama here?
你迟到了
You're late!
她在哪
Yeah. Where is she?
知道我们为啥老吵架了吧
This is why we always fighting.
-我妈在吗 -不在
- Is my mama here? - No, she's not.
我日
Damn, man!
你这是什么反应
Why do you look like that?
你到底为什么来得这么晚 A.J.
Why the hell are you so late, A.J.?
这就是我想跟你说的问题
See, this is whatI'm talking about.
你永远不知道守时
You are never on time.
卡罗尔 等一下 有点不对劲
Carol, wait, something's wrong.
发生什么事了
What's wrong?
等个屁 这在场的所有人都是
No, wait, all these people are here
为了你父母的结婚纪念日才来的
for your mother and your father's anniversary
你却还是不能准时到
and you can't even be on time.
你也太不负责了
You are so irresponsible.
听着 我得跟我妈说点事
Look, I need to talk to my mama.
就这样
That's it.
这什么情况
What's wrong?
我也不知道
I don't know.
A.J. 什么事啊
A.J., what is it?
惊喜
Surprise!
妈 你还好吗
Mama! You okay?
抱歉 你♥爸♥又没来教堂接我
I'm sorry. Your daddy never picked me up at the church
而且他还不接我电♥话♥
and he's not answering his phone.
他去哪儿了 在这吗
I don't know where he is. Is he here?
这不像我爸会干的事啊
That's not like Daddy at all.
我打个电♥话♥试试
Let me go try and call him.
他在医院
He's in...He's in the hospital.
什么 发生什么事了
What? Whathappened to him?
他突发心脏病了
He had a heart attack.
-什么 -我的天
- What? - Oh, my God!
他为什么刚进门的时候不说呢
Why the hell didn't he say that when he walked in?
他现在在哪
Where is he?
圣安德鲁
St. Andrews.
他情况已经稳定了 但还在重症监护
He's stable, but he's in intensive care.
电影精选列表