他要拿那东西了
He on that stuff.
稍安勿躁嘛
Okay, okay, just stay calm.
谁躁了 我很淡定
I am calm! I'm very calm!
你才躁 我很淡定
You are not! I am!
这也叫淡定的话 鬼知道他真生气啥样
If he calm, I don't wanna see him upset.
你充满敌意
You are hostile.
长官 我没有啊
No, sir, I'm not.
你还在这不听话 是吧
Still doing this resistance thing with me, huh?
没有啊 我能把它从外套里拿出来吗
No. Can I get it out of my jacket?
去摸你的外套
Reach for your jacket.
除了手♥机♥ 别拿别的东西出来
Don't you be pulling nothing out of your jacket
这样你就可以把这个傻♥逼♥录下来了
unless it's a phone, so you can record his ass.
你要是拿相机对着他们
You put that camera on 'em,
他们就会表现的不一样了
they start acting different.
他们看见你拿手♥机♥记录就乖了
They different when they see you taping them on them phone.
好啊 拿你的手♥机♥出来我们直播
Well, get yours out and let's go live.
滚吧 我才不去拿呢
Hell, no. I ain't finna reach up in there.
我已经堵了太多枪眼挡太多刀了
Hell, I done had too many bullet holes and stab wounds.
我已经老了 不像以前那么牛逼了
I done got old, they don't heal the same no more.
我还有糖尿病
I got diabetes.
你在这走私什么东西呢吧
You smuggling anything in here, huh?
只要驾照和行车证 你给我这些干嘛
Just your license and registration, what you got in there?
你们所有人给我坐在这别动
All of you sit right here, and don't move.
好吧 我现在是真的狂躁了
Well, I'm really perturbed.
这回可闹大了 那白小子疯了
Ain't that something? That white boy crazy.
他有精神分♥裂♥吧
He's schizophrenic, you know.
我不喜欢这样
I don't like this.
看吧 我跟你说过了吧
I told you. Didn't I tell you?
我跟你说啥来着
What I tell you?
他不应该那样做
He wasn't supposed to do that.
他看起来一点都不高兴
He seems so upset.
他看起来超级生气
He seems so outraged here, guys.
他看起来很烦噢
"He seems so upset. Wow."
这真的太过了 大错特错
This is really out of line. This is very wrong.
这不对 我们什么都没做
This is not right. We didn't do anything.
他甚至都没告诉我们为啥拦我们
He didn't even tell us why he was stopping us.
他们永远不会告诉你的 孩子
They don't never tell you, son.
我真想把这些种族主义玩意
This that racist stuff that make me
烧的他妈的片甲不留
wanna go burn something down.
搞的我很想去抗♥议♥
Make me wanna go protest.
我们什么都没做
We didn't do anything.
我不太喜欢这样 这是他的错
I don't think I like this very much. This is just wrong of him.
西蒙斯先生
Mr. Simmons.
我让你停在这里是因为
The reason I pulled you over back there
你突然转向了
is 'cause you swerved
我们从不放过一丝嫌疑之处
and we can never be too careful.
上帝保佑你们
God bless you all.
安全驾驶
Drive safe out there.
什么鬼
The hell?
等一下 我想要
Wait a minute. I wanna...
快闭嘴吧 小子 你最好让他走
Hold the hell on, boy. You better let him go.
别去追他了
Don't be trying to stop him now.
结束了 我们走吧
It's over, let's go.
我们还真的没事了 走吧
We done got away. Let's go.
因为他要是来我这 哈哈
'Cause if he had ran me, ha-ha,
我们都得完蛋 我们走吧
we was all going down. Let's go.
没错 快开车吧
Right. Now drive, hell.
他为什么突然这么友好了
Why was he so nice all of a sudden?
我想和他谈谈
I wanna talk to him.
好吧 你咋这牛呢
Okay. Okay, great.
你要刨根问底啊
You get to the bottom of it.
劳驾我们现在可以走了吗
Can we go now, please?
我们可以走吗
Can we go?
等一下 他们应该是去
Wait a minute. They probably pulled your name up
电脑上查了下你的名字
in that computer back there
然后知道了你是干啥的了
and he saw what you do for a living.
现在他怕了 他怕死了
Now he scared, now he running scared.
吓尿了没啊
Running scared now, ain't you?
这就是不公正
This is injustice.
当有不公正时 你要去反抗
And where there is injustice, you have to fight.
你去刨根问底吧
You go on and get to the bottom of it,
马丁·路德金 先生
Martin Luther the King.
国会议员约翰·路易斯说过
Congressman John Lewis, he said,
每当有不公正时 你要去反抗
where there's injustice, you have to fight.
见鬼去吧 做你该做的 开车
Get the hell on. Do what you have to do. Let's go.
安德鲁·杨约 瑟夫·洛里
Andy Young, and Joseph Lowery,
每个人都不会允许这件事情发生
and everybody would not allow this.
你把他们的民权领袖都说了一遍
You've named all them civil rights leaders.
你知道他们有什么共同点吗
Do you know what they have in common?
他们都被逼迫着做出了改变
All of 'em got their ass whipped trying to make change.
这能成为一个借口吗
Is that supposed to be an excuse?
这不能做一个借口
That's not supposed to be an excuse.
他们不是蓝眼睛的啊
Ooh, they ain't blue.
他说 和平
He said, "Peace."
他竟然走了 我有他的电♥话♥
Well, he just left. I got his number.
他的名字是艾迪
His name is Eddie.
我会查个水落石出的
I'll get to the bottom of this.
你真的永远不会有长进
You ain't never gonna learn.
是谁今天得到了个教训
Who learned a lesson here today?
是我还是你得到了教训
Did I learn a lesson, or did you learn a lesson?
好了 我们出发吧
Come on, let's go.
老天啊 我真的真的马上得去了
Oh, Lord, I really, really got to go now, y'all.
巴姆 如果你再说你要尿尿
Bam, if you say you have to pee one more time,
我就把你的输卵管拆了
I'm gonna rip out your fallopian tubes.
我就尿了两次 布莱恩
It's just two drops, Brian.
好了 开车吧
Come on, let's drive.
-亲爱滴 -嗨
- Hey, baby. - Hi.
-你在哪 -我在
- Where are you? - I'm on...
亲爱的 猜猜我在机场碰见了谁
Hey, babe, guess who I ran into at the airport?
-谁 -A.J. 我们同一个航♥班♥
- Who? - A.J. He was on my flight.
-真的吗 -对啊
- Really? - Yeah.
哇 那我得告诉卡罗尔
Wow. Oh, well, I'll have to tell Carol.
我们等会一起打车来
Yeah, we're going to go get a car together.
别 让我去接你吧
Oh, no, no. Let me come pick you up.
亲爱的 你别来了 我们打车就行了
Babe, you stay. We'll get one.
好吧
All right.
让我跟我兄弟讲两句
All right, well, let me talk to my brother real quick.
好的 等着
Okay, cool. Hold on.
最近咋样 兄弟
Yo, what up, bro?
挺好的 帮我照顾好我的未婚妻哈
Hey, you take care of my fiancee, man.
你知道我会的
You know I will.
好了 我们待会见
All right. I'll see you when you get here.
好 回见
All right, will do.
对了 记得在六点前到
Yeah, you gotta be here by 6:00.
好 知道了
We will. We will.
-那好 -恩
- All right. - All right.
-拜 -拜
- Bye. - Bye.
最好确认你把电♥话♥挂了
Better make sure you hung up that phone.
我真的觉得这样很不好
I feel really, really bad about this.
-我不觉得 -他是你的兄弟
- I don't. - It's your brother.
听着 是我把你介绍给了他
Look, I introduced you.
你之前并不想要他
So you know you didn't want him.
是啊 我只是要
Yeah, I just need...
你只是需要我
You don't need nothing but me.
-我真的爱他 -真搞笑
- I really love him. - That's cute.
我的意思是 你想和他做啥
I mean, what you gonna do with him?
你跟他做♥爱♥又没意思
You know his broke ass is boring.
你需要一个真正的男人
You need a man.
比如我
Like me.
我只是
I'm just...
电影精选列表