破产姐妹  第二季 第一集

2 Broke Girls S02E01

Aug. 9, 2019, 11:31 p.m.

藏了钱的奖杯


I can't believe you guys are still staring over there.
你们居然还在盯着那边看
Some mothers tend to breast feed for a lot longer these days.
现在有些母亲会母乳喂养孩子更长时间
It's called attachment parenting.
这叫亲密育儿法
When the kid's that big, It's called dating.
可孩子都这么大了 这应该叫约会
I mean, he's gotta come up for air at some point.
他也该出来透透气了吧
No, he doesn't.
不 他不用
Isn't he too old to drink from the teat?
他也超过直接吸奶的年龄了吧?
The kid is my height.
这孩子都有我高了
Don't get any ideas.
别有什么邪恶的想法
Well, it's happened: I've lived too long.
居然有这等事 看来我真是活得太久了
Miss, I'm ready to order.
服务员 我要点餐了
I can't. I mean, I respect it all,
我不去 我虽然尊重这行为
but I'll throw up.
但我要吐了
I'll go. I can't afford HBO,
我去吧 我看不起家庭影院台
and it's the closest I can get to seeing Game of Thrones.
我只能这样 近距离地看"权利的游戏"现场版
Hi, what can I get you?
嗨 想吃点什么?
He's obviously good drink wise.
显然他是个喝奶小能手啊
I'll have tea and a turkey club.
我要杯茶 再来份火鸡三明治
Anything for him? Coffee for the milk?
他要点什么? 来点咖啡配牛奶?
Burger? Fries?
汉堡包? 还是薯条?
I'll have fries.
我要薯条
Ooh! Late night phone call.
哟! 午夜电话
Ring a ding dang.
叮叮铃铃响咯
Someone's gonna get their freaky freak on.
某人要出去午夜狂欢了哟
It's my father.
是我爸打来的
I don't judge.
我又没说你
Hey, daddy.
嘿 老爸
Me? I'm fine.
我? 我好着呢
A little bummed: It's truffle season,
有点小郁闷 到了松露盛产的季节
and no one I know knows what a truffle is,
可这里的人都不知道松露是什么
But...
但是...
Oh! Our estate auction?
噢! 我们的房产拍卖?
Yeah, I think I heard something about that.
嗯 我听说了这事
But honestly, daddy, I haven't given it a second thought.
但是坦白说 老爸 我可没多想
No, you don't have to worry about me.
不 你不需要担心我
I am not at all emotional about it.
我完全不会觉得难过
wha...
什么...
Thank God. It's not flip flop Friday.
谢天谢地 这不是什么疯狂周五
Well, wait, I'll ask her.
好吧 等等 我来问问她
My father wants to know if you'll come out to the prison and finally meet him. Sure.
我老爸想知道你会不会去监狱见见他 当然了
Great. We'll see you tomorrow.
太好了 我们明天见
Bye.
拜拜
I'm not going.
我是不会去的
What? Why'd you say yes?
什么? 那你刚才为什么答应?
cause you never tell a man in prison no.
因为你绝不能拒绝坐牢的人
He could hang himself with his belt.
他会用腰带上吊自杀的
Do not give me that look.
别这么看着我
It happened to me twice already.
这已经是第二次了
Oh, God, has anything not happened to you twice already?
天啊 难道你不是什么事情都要来两次的吗?
Max, come on. It's really important to me
Max 拜托了 你去见见我老爸
that you meet my father.
这对我很重要
Well, you never met my father,
喂 你可从没见过我老爸
and you don't see me dragging you
可我也没有拽着你
to every railroad boxcar in the country
坐上绿皮车
trying to find him.
在全国四处找他吧
Come on, it's gonna be a really hard week for me.
求求你了 我这一周真的很难过
Has any week ever not been hard for you?
你有哪一周是不难过的?
Everything I've ever owned
我曾经拥有的一切
is being auctioned off to the public.
正在被公开拍卖
I'm humiliated.
我感到很丢脸
Would this be a bad time to tell you
那这时候不应该告诉你吧
your one long face hair is back?
你那条长长的脸毛又长出来了?
Well, there's something they can't take away from me,
至少这东西他们无法从我这里夺走
and apparently, I can't either.
显然 我自己也不行
Well, well, here comes the sun,
你就像太阳 光芒万丈啊
and the moon is looking great too.
而且这背后的"月亮" 也十分好看
Oh, Earl, your flirting is just the right amount of dirty,
噢 Earl 你的调情 总是色情得恰到好处
and that's not easy.
相当了不起啊
Sophie's here. Quick, how's my hairnet?
Sophie来了 快点 看看我的发网怎么样?
I'm about to go over and ask her out
我准备过去邀请她
on a romantic date.
来一场风花雪月的约会
A date? Isn't that a waste of time?
约会? 这不是浪费时间吗?
I mean, you guys already have sex so often,
你们俩在一起就直接嘿咻搞上了
I took a pregnancy test.
搞得我都去做了个怀孕测试
Evening Sophie
晚上好Sophie
As you know, we have now been together
正如你所知 我们已经有了 468
for 468 sexual encounters.
次亲密接触了
I believe it is time I take you out
我觉得是时候该带你出去
on a romantic date.
来场浪漫的约会
Aw, I don't know.
啊 我真不知道
Who has time to go out anymore?
谁还有时间出去啊?
Can't you just come over and ruin my sheets
你就不能像平常那样 直接来我家
like you usually do?
滚滚床单吗?
Oh, just say yes.
你只要点头就行了
I'll take you anywhere you want.
你想去哪儿 我都带你去
Then take me to the Channing family auction
那就带我去Channing家族的拍卖会
and buy me something gold.
给我买点黄金物品吧
How is this romantic?
这哪里浪漫了?
How is this romantic?
这哪里不浪漫了?
It's gold.
这都是纯金哎
Wait, is that the catalog from Caroline's estate auction?
等等 这是Caroline家房产拍卖的目录吗?
Yes.
是呀
I found it in the trash out behind our building.
我在楼后面的垃圾桶里发现的
Caroline threw it there 'cause she doesn'tCaroline
把它扔在那儿 就是因为她不想
wanna see it again.
再看到这东西
You better give it to me before she comes out here
你最好把这东西给我 省得她出来看到
and lights you on fire. She kinda does that now.
直接放火把你烧了 她刚才就点火了
Sophie, let go, seriously.Sophie
快松手 说真的
No, you're never gonna win, Max.
Max 不行 你赢不了我的
You know, when I was born, the doctors tried
知道不 我出生的时候 医生试图
to pry my dead twin sister from my hands,
把我死去的双胞胎妹妹从我手里拽出来
But I never let go.
但我一直都没放手
She was my first doll.
她可是我的第一个玩具娃娃
Hey, Sophie, You don't happen
Sophie 你有没有
to have any tweezers, do you?
带小钳子啊?
Like, the really good industrial kind?
就是那种质量很好 工业用途的?
Oh, you know about the hair?
噢 你居然知道我是怎么处理我的毛?
Oh.

cause I was gonna have to take you out for a beer
看样子我得带你出去喝几杯
and talk about it.
好好聊聊了
Max, what is that thing that you have behind your back?Max
你背后藏的是什么东西?
What? No, nothing.
什么? 没藏东西
Yes, right here.
有呢 就在这儿
Is that the auction catalog
刚刚从你两腿间掉下来的
that just fell between your legs?
是拍卖会的目录吗?
No, you're watching an episode
不 你正在收看的是
of I didn't know I was pregnant.
我不知道自己怀孕了的情节
What is this thing doing here?
这东西怎么出现在这儿?
Isn't it enough I have a 2 foot face hair?
难道我脸上这条两英尺的长毛还不够闹心吗?
Nice, Han. She's upset again. Happy?
很好 Han 她又生气了 这下你高兴了?
Sorry, I thought we were playing some kind of hiding game.
对不起 我以为我们是在玩躲猫猫的游戏
Oh, reach for me like that again
你再敢像刚才那样来拿我东西
And we'll be playing a different game
我们会玩另一个游戏
called "Guess which part of Han I cut off".
名字就叫做"电锯切你"
Yeah, that's right.
嗯哼 对
You'd better walk away.
你最好离我远点
Now, can I have my catalog back?
现在能把我的册子还给我吗?
You brought this in here?
是你把这玩意拿来的?
I can't believe it, Sophie.
Sophie 真是难以置信啊
I can't believe you think it's okay for you
你居然还可以坐在这儿
to just sit here and casually flip
轻松的翻看这册子
through this catalog that contains everything I love from my old life.
这里面全都是我以前的挚爱
I just think it's really insensitive and stuff.
我觉得你简直没人性
I mean, what are you thinking?
我是说 你怎么想的?
What is wrong with you?
你脑子被门夹了?
I mean, besides your obvious choice
瞧你这身衣服的颜色和材质
Of bad fabric And color.
就知道你有脑子有问题
oh, no.
我擦
You back up your truck, bearded lady.
你给我听好了 胡子姐姐
I'm insensitive?
我没人性?
I'm the thief who stole all those people's money?
难道是我偷了大家的钱?
And you don't think this color is happening?
还有 你觉得这身颜色有问题?
Pick up a copy of polish vogue.
看过波兰版的《时尚》杂志再说!
All right, okay, okay.
淡定 淡定
It's all getting a little tense.
别搞得剑拔弩张啊
I think we're all clear
我想我们都清楚
about what needs to happen right now.
接下来需要怎么做
Plink.

Wow, this prison's a lot better than the last one.
哇喔 这监狱比上一个好得多
It's more like a country club.
这里更像乡村俱乐部
I mean, I think I saw a list for mixed doubles where we signed in.
刚才我们登记的时候 我还看到"男女混合双飞"的名单
Max, I know your idea of a country club'smax
我知道你认为乡村俱乐部
an abandoned car in the woods,
就是指在林子里玩车震
but look around,
但你看看四周
there's security cameras and bars on the windows.
这里有监视器和铁栏杆
All right, so it's a rough country club,
好吧 那这里是狂野的乡村俱乐部
where the strongest golfers make the caddies their bitch.
狂野高尔夫球手大战球僮之地
Max, my father's in prison.Max
我爸在监狱呢
Be more sensitive and stuff.
你可以稍微有点儿人性吗
Look, I get it. You're protective.
我懂 你这是在护着他
He's your father and you love him,
他是你爹 你爱他
but I'm sorry, Not everybody feels that way.
但是抱歉 不是所有人都爱他
Daddy. There she is.
爸爸 我的宝贝
How's my little girl? I'm great, daddy.
我的宝贝女儿怎么样啊? 我很好 爸爸
Yeah. I like the new uniform,
是啊 我喜欢你的新制服
and it isn't at all prisony.
这样子根本就不像是在蹲监狱
Yeah. I don't know what's worse:
是啊 我不知道哪样更糟
Being locked up or looking like you work at Banana Republic.
是被关起来 还是看上去像是在香蕉园里当苦工
Now, wait a minute. This can't be Max.
哦 等等 这不会是Max吧
The stories I've heard, I was expecting more
我听过你的事迹 我以为你应该像
Of a truck driver.
卡车司机那样五大三粗
Hey, Brian, you might wanna look the other way.
喂 Brian 你别老盯着这边看啊
I think Max is here to break me out.
我觉得Max是来帮我越狱的
Isn't that right, Max?
是不是Max?
Martin channing.
Martin Channing
shall we?
我们能坐下谈吗?
Okay, fine, your dad is awesome.
好吧 我爱惨你爸了
Well, our projected cupcake business growth ratio
我们蛋糕事业增长幅度
isn't where I want it to be, But with autumn here,
离我的预期还差一些 不过随着秋季的到来
We have a lot of hope in the launch
我们对新的南瓜口味
Of our new pumpkin spice flavor.
投放市场后的效果寄予厚望
Honey, I love you very much,
宝贝 我很爱你
but we're almost out of time,
但时间就快到了
and I can't talk anymore about cupcakes.
我不想再多谈蛋糕的事情
Just wanted to pick your brain.
只是想向你讨教下
Now, Max, I asked you to meet me here todayMax
我今天叫你来见我的原因
because I wanna ask you a favor.
是因为我想让你帮个忙
You want me to smuggle something in?
你想让我帮你偷运东西进来?
Something out? I'm good either way.
还是偷运出去? 我都很在行
I want you to take Caroline to the estate auction.
我想让你带着Caroline到不动产拍卖会
Daddy, no.
爸爸 不要
Why would I put myself through that?
我为啥要遭受这种折磨?
Why would I ever go where everybody knows who I am
那地方人人都认识我 我为啥要去
and be publicly humiliated?
让自己当众出丑?
I know it will be hard for you,
我知道这对你来说很难
but I promise It'll be worth it.
但我保证肯定值得
There's one thing at that auction
拍卖会上有一样东西
that I really care about that I want you to have.
我很在意 我想要你得到它
What?
什么?
The painting of me as a baby?
我婴儿时期的画像?
The sculpture of me as a five year old?
我五岁的雕塑?
The tapestry of me at 14?
十四岁的挂毯?
I have a pretty good police sketch of me at seven.
我有一张 我七岁时警方的素描画像
I want you two to go there
我希望你俩去那儿
and get the loving cup you won jumping with Chestnut.
拍下你骑着小栗子参加马术比赛的奖杯
I know how much that meant to you.
我知道那对你来说很重要
Even if I could bring myself to go through all that,
就算我真的硬着头皮去了那儿
we need every penny we have for the cupcake business.
可我们的蛋糕事业也急需钱投资啊
Tell him, Max.Max
告诉他
Martin, you know I'd do anything for you.Martin
你知道我会为你做任何事
Anything.
任何事
But it's true. We're broke.
但是 事实上 我们破产了
Time is up. Seriously, daddy,
时间到了 爸爸 我没开玩笑
I use the box our soap comes in as a wallet.
我现在都用肥皂盒当钱包了
Man, that is hard to hear.
天啊 真难以接受
Max, you're my girl, right?Max
你是我的宝贝儿 对吧?
am I?
我是吗?
I want you to find a way to get that cup.
我希望你能想方设法弄到那个奖杯
No matter what she says, make sure she gets that cup.
不管她说啥 一定让她弄到那个奖杯
You follow me?
愿意跟随我吗?
you want me to follow you?
你要我跟着你?
Can I even go back there?
我能跟着你进去那里面吗?
No, you can't, miss.
女士 不可以
Oh, follow you, like follow your thought.
哦 跟着你 跟随你的想法
It's important for her,
那个对她很重要
and it's important for the both of you
而且对你俩都很重要
for your futures, all right?
对你们的未来 懂吗?
Get the cup. What are you getting?
弄到奖杯 记得要弄到什么吗?
The cup, Martin?
奖杯 Martin?
I love you, sweetheart.
我爱你 宝贝
love you too, daddy.
我也爱你 爸爸
And don't worry. We'll get that cup.
别担心. 我们会弄到奖杯的
I'm not getting that cup.
我才不会去弄到那个奖杯
What? Then why did you say you would?
什么? 那你刚才为啥说你会?
You can't tell a man in prison "No".
你不能对坐牢的人说"不"
He'll hang himself With his belt.
他会用自己的皮带上吊自杀
It happened to you twice already.
你都碰到过两次了
We have to go get that cup.
我们必须弄到那个奖杯
Why?
为啥?
There's money in the cup.
奖杯里有钱啊
What are you talking about?
你说啥呢?
He said we needed it for our future,
他说我们将来需要它
Then he winked.
然后他冲我眨眼
It was either that, or he was hitting on me,
要是里面没钱 他就是在调戏我
Which, I'm not gonna lie, I wouldn't hate.
虽然 说实话 我挺享受的
How would he even hide money in a cup, nancy drew?
奖杯哪有地方藏钱啊 神探姐?
Well, what does a loving cup look like?
嗯 那奖杯长什么样?
Is it like a bowling trophy?
跟保龄球比赛的奖杯差不多吧?
How dare you.
这怎么能相提并论
Does it have, like, a wood base?
我是说 带不带木头底座?
Yup, I used to hide my stash in my mother's bowling trophy,
知道吗 我以前都把宝贝藏在我妈的保龄球奖杯里
And you're telling me the man who invented a way
一个几乎把整个纽约都骗了的男人的
to defraud most of new york isn't as clever
藏钱方法 总会比一个拿着黄油刀的
as a stoned 12 year old with a butter knife?
醉醺醺的12岁小孩更聪明吧?
Well, it was weird how it was all about the cup
嗯 难怪他老提奖杯
And so little about the pumpkin spice cupcake.
而对我们的蛋糕事业都没太大兴趣
Right?
对吧?
And you don't think your father
你想想 你老爹
Who spent a fortune to turn you into a sculpture,
花那么多钱帮你做雕像 搞不好还是裸体的
Presumably nude, wouldn't try to figure out a way
怎么会想不出个办法
To take care of his only daughter?
照顾好自己的宝贝女儿?
The man's a criminal genius,
这汉子真是天才
And he found a way to put money for your future in the cup,
他想到了在奖杯里藏钱 让你未来能过个好生活
And clearly, That's why he dragged me
很显然 他之所以坚持要我来探监
Out to prison, because he knows you'll do what I say
因为他知道你会听我的
cause I'm the boss of you, and pretty soon
因为我是你的大姐大 当然很快
I'm gonna be your stepmom.
我会成为你后妈
mm hmm, mm hmm, I hear what you're saying,
嗯嗯嗯 我听明白了
But I just have one big question.
但还有一个大问题
how much are we willing to bid?
应该叫价多少?
No, about my disguise.
不是 我得怎么伪装
I know I'm a brunette, but do I have bangs?
我得装成个褐发美女 要加点刘海吗?
Actually, I need two: One for me,
嗯 请给我两份 一份给我
And one for my friend Zooey deschanel.
一份给我朋友佐伊·丹斯切(美国影星)
What? You look like her. Everybody does.
怎么了? 她跟你很像 她跟谁都像
It's the least expensive look you can do and still get laid.
这是最低花费的白富美装扮 还能约炮
God, this is from storage. I haven't seen it in years.
天哪 这是从仓库搬出来的 好多年没见过了
Wow, you had all these closets,
哇 你有这么多衣柜
And no one in your family is gay?
而你家却没有人出柜?
look! It's the louie the xvi I used to have in my playroom.
瞧 这是我游戏间里 路易十六时期的柜子
My cousin peter and i Used to climb in here
我表哥Peter跟我经常爬到里面去
and play french revolution.
玩法国大革命的游戏
I'd be Marie Antoinette, And he'd help me
我扮作玛丽皇后 他帮我
Put my hair up in a high chignon.
把头发梳成高高的发髻
Oh, now I'm feeling bad for his wife.
哦 真同情他的老婆
So where do you think the cup is?
你觉得奖杯在哪?
let's look Over there.
到那边瞧瞧
Oh, this is from the summer house.
这是从避暑别墅拿来的
Max, you know the expression
Max 你听过那句话吧
“Born with a silver spoon In your mouth”?
“含着银调羹出生”?
This is mine.
这个就是我的
Miss, do not handle that.
小姐 请不要碰
I'm asking you To put it down right now.
请立即放回去
Hey, you might wanna relax the attitude.
嘿 你态度放尊重点
You really think my friend Jennifer Love Hewitt,
你觉得我朋友詹妮弗·洛芙·休伊特
International movie and lifetime channel superstar,
作为一位国际影星 一位超级巨星
Is gonna steal a used spoon?
会去偷个用过的调羹?
Sorry, I didn't recognize you.
不好意思 我没认出来
Now I see it.
对不起 请随意看
I thought I was Zooey Deschanel.
我以为我是佐伊·丹斯切尔
eh, six of one.
都差不多啊
All you hollywood brunettes look alike.
你们好莱坞的黑发美女 都长得一个样
The auction is starting, ladies and gentlemen.
拍卖马上开始 女士们先生们
Hi, max.
嗨 Max
I'm so excited to be here.
来到这儿我真是太高兴了
Oh, hello, caroline.
哦 嘿Caroline
Sophie, I apologize for the other day.Sophie
我为那天的事道歉
I was really tense, and I didn't mean it.
我当时紧张过头了 我不是故意的
I think you have a unique sense of style.
其实我觉得你穿衣服很有自己的风格
You do so much with so little fabric.
衣料那么少 你都能穿出品味来
I do...
当然...
And I see you took my advice and got polish vogue.
看来你确实接受了我的建议 看了波兰版的《时尚》
How nice is this?
这多好啊
We are finally On a romantic date.
我们正在约会呢
We just came from lunch at rainbow room,
我穿着我最好的飞乐运动服
And I'm wearing my best fila tracksuit.
刚刚一起去彩虹餐厅吃了午餐
Yah, now, he's going to buy me something golden.
是呀 现在他准备给我买点金货
Yah, I want to be covered in gold.
没错 我喜欢金光闪闪的
I want a golden shower.
给我整个镀一层金吧
Let's see. If I was a loving cup,
想想 我要是奖杯
Where would I be?
我会在哪呢?
Some place with a lot of cash shoved up inside you.
在一个有大堆钞票 可以让你吞下肚的地方
How much do you think is in there?
你觉得能有多少钱?
Well, let's see. the wooden base of the cup
嗯 算算 奖杯的木底座
Is about this big, and I know you can get 20,000
有这么大 要知道
In an Altoids tin,
一个Altoids糖果盒能装两万
And this is about three times that size,
而奖杯的体积是它的三倍
So 60,000.
六万
$60,000?
六万美元?
That's like a million dollars!
听起来感觉像上百万啊!
So I could have $60, 000 in an hour?
所以待会儿我就能有六万美元?
Well, we. We could have it.
嗯 我们 我们会有
Did I say i? How weird.
我说了"我"吗? 不会吧
And sold.
成交
Wow, you're getting everything.
哇 所有东西都被你拍下来了
Yes, we are.
是啊 我们喜欢
Aren't we, miss pickle?
Pickle小姐?
对吧
I'm Hamish Mcdonough, by the way.
我叫Hamish Mcdonough
Oh, I'm max, and this is my friend Katie Holmes.
哦 我叫Max 这是我朋友凯蒂·霍尔姆斯(阿汤哥前妻)
We won't speak of it...
本来不该说的...
But I just have to say: Well done!
但是我还是想说: 做得好!(指与汤姆克鲁斯离婚)
And if you ever need anything, Don't hesitate.
如果你需要什么 别客气
Oh, you have your own shop?
哦 你自己有开店啊?
Just the two of us" Antiques."
只有我俩"古董店
Is that you and miss pickle?
Pickle小姐?
是指你和
No, dear, I'm not insane.
不 亲爱的 我没疯
Next item for auction:
下一件拍卖物
A 19th century ivory and gold bedside table,
19世纪的黄金镶边象牙桌
Oh!
喔!
Oh, say it again.
哦 再说一遍
This is highly unorthodox, But I shall repeat the item.
这不合规矩 不过我再说一遍
A 19th century gold and ivory Bedside table...
19世纪的黄金镶边象牙桌
I'm a very lucky man, yes?
我真"幸福" 对吧?
we start the opening bid on this item
这件物品
At $50, 000.
起拍价5万美元
I'm out.
我放弃
Here.
这里
50, 000.
5万
Do I hear 60, 000?
有人出六万的吗?
over here.
60, 000! 60, 000
六万! 这边叫价六万
Do I hear 70, 000?
有人出七万吗?
70, 000. Do I hear 80, 000?
七万 有人出八万吗?
yes, you do!
没错 有的!
going once, Going twice,
80, 000
八万一次 两次
Sold.
成交
Hamish, you killed it.Hamish
你拿下了
Yolo!
那是
And the next item up for bid
下一件拍卖品
Is a silver plated tin loving cup,
是一件锡质镀银奖杯
Property of Caroline Channing.
曾是Caroline Channing的财产
How much do you think this is going to go for?
你觉得这玩意儿值几个子儿呀?
Kitsch is always a wild card, but it has no real value.
这玩意儿又土又俗 一点都不值钱
No real value? Please.
一点儿都不值钱? 拜托
I won that when no one thought I could.
这奖杯是在大家都不看好我的情况下赢得的
I jumped 14 hurdles in the rain with walking pneumonia.
我顶着肺炎在雨里跳过了14个障碍物
It's worth something.
这东西意义非凡
Yeah, 'cause it has money in it.
那是 里面可是有白花花的银子啊
We start the bidding at $50.
我们的起拍价是50元
50.
我叫50
51.
我叫51
Sir, it's in increments Of $10.
先生 每次加价是十美元起
Then, I'm out.
好吧 我退出
Sorry, the rainbow room really sucked me dry.
真抱歉 那家餐馆把我的钱包彻底榨干了
Hm, guess what else is pretty dry right now?
知道还有哪里也干了吗 我现在一点"兴致"都没
Do I hear 60?
还有人叫价60的吗?
60.
我叫60
What are you doing? You said it had no real value.
你脑子秀逗了吗? 你不是说这东西不值钱吗
I know, But wouldn't it be camp
我知道啊 但是你不觉得
to see miss pickle taking a bath in that
看着我的狗狗在里面洗澡
for my christmas card?
是最棒的圣诞礼物吗?
Do I hear 70?
有人叫价70美元吗?
My cup is not a puppy bath.
我的奖杯可不是给你家小狗做澡盆的
70. 80.
我叫70 那我叫80
Back out now, ladies. I'm a paddle bitch.
别跟我争了 女士们 我可不是好惹的
Well, I'm a bitch bitch. 100.
你以为我们是省油的灯吗 我叫100
125. 150.
我叫125 我叫150
Hamish came to play.
Hamish和我们杠上了
175.
我叫175
So did we, I broke my hymen getting that thing.
谁怕谁 为了赢得这奖杯 我连处女膜都赔上了
Is that why it's called a loving cup?
这就是它成为你的"爱杯"的原因?
I have 200. 200
200.
有人叫价200
Do I hear 225?
还有加价225的吗?
Look, Hamish.
听着Hamish
I know you have no interest in what I would normally
我知道你对我即将使出的胸器
offer you to get what I want.
不感兴趣
Don't be so sure. I was bisexual till I was 62.
你知道个啥 老子62岁的时候还是个双性恋呢
Look, Katie Holmes really wants this,
凯蒂·霍尔姆斯真的很想要这个
and she's been through a lot.
而且她已经心力交瘁
True. It's yours. I'm out.
确实是 杯子是你们的 我退出
going once, going twice.200
200元一次 200元两次
Sold. Yes, I'm rich!
成交 棒透了 我有钱啦!
Did you just Say "I'm"?
你刚才是说"我"吗?
I think you're hearing me wrong.
你肯定是听错了
Okay, before we use all this money on the business,
好吧 在我们用这些钱大展宏图之前
We should take a vacation. How 'bout it?
我们去度假放松一下 你意下如何?
You, me, Chestnut, jet skis.
你 我 再带上小栗子 去开水上摩托
Okay, here we go.
好吧 我们打开看看
No, no, no. Don't open it now.
不 不 不 现在别打开
There are cameras here.
这里到处都是摄像头
We can just go over there and open it
我们到那边再打开吧
Right next to that thing where you
去那个柜子旁边吧
and your little queen cousin Played dress up.
你以前和女王表亲在那边玩过家家
Seriously, how could I not have known that?
说真的 我怎么当时那么呆呢?
When we played Cowboys and indians,
我们玩牛仔与印第安人的游戏的时候
he played the indian's makeup artist.
他就扮演在我身上画画的印第安化妆师
I have to say, Max, It'll be nice
我不得不说 Max 这真是太好了
to have some money again, but what's really nice
我们又能有钱了 但是最重要的是
is that now you see who my father is,
你见到了我爸爸
A man who, despite all of his flaws,
虽然他犯了很多错误
never stopped thinking about what he could do
但是他一直竭尽所能
to take care of his little girl.
为女儿的未来做打算
It's empty?
里面是空的?
Son of a bitch.
混♥蛋
Martin, we just have one question.
Martin 我们有个问题
Where's the money?
钱在哪里?
I'm sorry, what?
抱歉 你说什么?
Where's...the money?
钱... 在哪里?
What?
什么?
She's asking where the money is.
她问你钱在哪里
Oh! Uh, what money?
哦! 什么钱?
The money in the cup, daddy.
就是奖杯里的钱 老爸
The money you hid in the cup that was supposed to be
就是你藏在奖杯里 让我将来可以用的钱
For my future? Where's my 60 grand?
我的六万块钱哪里去了?
Which, for anyone who might be watching my lips,
也许有人正在读我的唇语
We were going to give all to charity.
我想说 我们会把钱捐给慈善机构
Sweetheart, why do you think I would hide money,
宝贝 为什么你觉得我会藏钱呢
besides the fact I'm here for hiding money?
再说了 我进这里就是为了躲债的
Well, that might have been my fault.
好吧 那是我搞错了
No, it's not her fault, daddy.
不 这不是她的错 老爸
It's yours.
是你的错
You were supposed to take care Of me, and you didn't.
本应该由你照顾我 可是你却没有
You didn't think about me at all,
你根本没有替我着想
And it's not just me. You hurt a lot of people.
而且不只是我 你伤害了很多人
Do you ever even think about them?
你有为他们想过吗?
Yes, I do.
是的 我想过
Now, every day,
我每天都在想
but I also think about what I did to you
但是我更愧疚的是我没法照顾你
Every day, all day.
每一天 每一夜
I mean, back then, when I figured out a way
回想过去 当我天天想着
to get free money, all I could think
如何骗到更多的钱 我那时候
about was the money. I hear that.
心里只有钱 我听到了
but I really did wanna give you something
但是我还是希望能给你留点什么
For your future, sweetheart,
为了你的未来 宝贝
which is why I asked max to make sure
所以我才叫Max一定要帮你
that you got that cup.
拿回你的奖杯
And I know it's only tin,
我知道这只是个锡制品
but it's the most valuable thing
但这是我能给你留下的
I could give you, because it'll remind you
最珍贵的东西 因为它会提醒你
that no matter how hard the circumstances,
无论环境有多艰难
You could get over any hurdle,
没有跨不过的坎
even the ones I put in front of you.
即使那道坎就是我
Okay, well, we should go. Our time's up.
好了 时间到了 我们得走了
yeah, but... What? You just got here.
好的 但是... 什么? 你才刚来啊
Well, I think I'm done for today.
想今天就到这儿吧
Boy, I've dreaded the day you looked at me like this.
我一直害怕着 有一天你会用这种眼神看着我
Now that it's here, It's even worse.
而此刻就在这里 感觉更痛心
I only hope that one day
我只希望有一天
You could look at me again
你可以用那天赢得奖杯的
the way you did The day you won that cup.
那种眼神 再看着我
I love you, honey.
我爱你 我的宝贝
I love you too, daddy.
我也爱你 爸爸
Oh. Sorry.
哦 抱歉
You meant her.
你指的是她
See you next week?
下礼拜再来看你
Wow, having a father is rough.
有个老爸也真是烦恼
Are you okay? I will be,
你没事吧? 我没事
because despite what everyone else may think,
无论别人怎么想怎么看
he's not just a thief. He's my father,
对我来说他不是一个坏人 他是我爸爸
And I love him.
而且我爱他
Look, if it's any consolation, I now see
如果这么说能安慰到你
how that could've happened to him.
我终于见识到他的本领
I'm not condoning it, but I see
我并不是为他开脱
how people can get caught up,
但我知道他是如何骗尽天下人
cause I am pissed as hell that next week
现在真是气死个人
I won't be riding a horse who's riding a jet ski.
姐下周不能骑坐着摩托艇的马儿了



© 2019, 中英文剧本站  联系我们