破产姐妹  第二季 第十一集

2 Broke Girls S02E11

Aug. 9, 2019, 11:34 p.m.

苏菲的梦想


Well, you, me, and the cupcakes are ready,
我 你 小蛋糕们都准备好了
now, we just need people.
就等人上门了
Ooh, here we go!
快看
This one looks like she might come in.
那女的看上去可能会进来呢
Yeah, keep walking, ugly!
走你妹啊 丑女
Ugly? She's like a supermodel.
丑女 她就像一个超模呢
Did she come in and buy something?
那她有没有进来买东西呀
No. Then, she ugly.
没有 那她就是丑女一个
Okay, yes, business is slow,
好吧 虽然现在小蛋糕滞销
but we don't have to drop to that level.
但我们没必要没品又毒舌吧
Ooh, this guy is definitely coming in.
哇 那个男的肯定会进来的
Keep walking, fatty!
走你妹啊 死胖子
And he ugly.
他还是个丑男
Welcome to Max's homemade cupcakes!
欢迎光临麦克斯自制小蛋糕店
Hello. How much are your cupcakes?
你们好呀 小蛋糕多少钱一个
$4
4块.
No.
算了
Whore.
婊♥子
Jinx, you owe me a coke!
倒霉鬼 你要请我喝可乐
(儿童小游戏 异口同声时 谁先说倒霉鬼 对方就得接受处罚)
We both called an old lady a whore.
咱俩异口同声叫那位老太太婊♥子
I know! We are in complete sync.
对啊 咱俩完全同步
That is so good for business.
这对我们的生意是一大利好啊
I'll give you $3.
3块钱卖我一个
I'm sorry, they're $4.
抱歉 但明码标价是4块钱
there's no one in here. You'll take what you get.
这里一个客人都没有 我愿意买你们就该偷笑了
I'm in love with that whore.
我爱上那个婊♥子了
Hello. I'm calling from Max's homemade cupcakes
你好 我是麦克斯自制小蛋糕店
to acquaint you with our new "Mornings with Max's" special.
来跟您介绍我们的"相约早晨"特别活动
No, sir, that is not what our special is.
不 先生 特别活动不是那种事
And I haven't even done that with my boyfriend yet,
而且那事我都还没跟我男人"做"过呢
so don't be rude.
所以请放尊重点
Give me that phone.
把电话给我
Ya fat, ya ugly, ya fugly.
你又胖又丑 你个死猪扒
Max, we have got to get more business going.
麦克斯 我们得多找点生意
The money Sophie gave us to open the shop
苏菲给我们开店的钱
will only cover next month's rent.
只够交下个月的租金了
Wait, we already have next month's rent?
等等 下个月的租金我们都有啦
Why are we worried?
那还有什么可担心的
We're doing better than everyone else in America.
我们已经比随便一个美国人都好多了
Well, well, well, if it isn't Prince Charming.
瞧瞧 这不是白马王子[帅哥王子]吗
But, Earl, is prince charming,
厄尔 王子真的是帅哥吗
or is he just a diva in purple?
还是他只是个穿紫衣的娘炮啊
So psyched. Finally got a personalized hello from Earl.
好兴奋 厄尔给我起绰号了
He called me Prince Charming.
他叫我白马王子
I'm in, baby, I am in.
我融入你们了 宝贝 成一份子了
I wouldn't get too excited.
是我就不会太高兴
He probably just forgot your name.
他很可能只是忘记你的名字了
He calls every Puerto Rican guy that comes in here "La bamba."
所有进餐馆的波多黎各人他都叫"森巴舞男"
Max's homemade cupcakes.
麦克斯自制小蛋糕店
Yes, I'll hold.
好 我等着
Of course we do sugar free and gluten free.
我们当然有无糖和无麸的啦
I'll be right back, I just gotta take this call.
我马上回来 我得先接个电话
I understand, but, like, how diabetic?
我知道 但那糖尿病是多严重呢
I feel a little sick to my stomach.
我感觉有点恶心想吐
Why? You haven't even eaten here yet.
怎么会 你都还没吃过这里的东西呢
No, I'm nervous.
不 我是紧张啦
I came here to tell caroline something kind of big.
我是来这里跟卡洛琳说件大事的
What? You have a secret family on Long Island?
什么事 你秘密在长岛有妻有儿了吗
No. you have hep c? "D"?
不是 你患有丙型肝炎吗 还是丁型
One of the new heps? No.
新型肝炎的一种吗 不是
I don't have any of the heps.
我没有任何肝炎
Now, telling her I'm in love with her
现在感觉对她说"我爱她"
is just going to sound boring.
这句话会很无趣吧
You're gonna tell her you love her?
你要告诉她你爱她啊
Here in the diner?
在这个破餐馆表白啊
Why, was the dump closed?
为什么 垃圾场关门了吗
Hey, we need more coffee, La Bamba.
森巴舞男 再多弄点咖啡
Andy, this isn't where you tell someone "I love you."
安迪 这里不适合跟人说"我爱你"
This is where you tell someone their sex change looks passable.
这里适合跟人说他们的变性手术还过得去
What's the big deal?
这有什么大不了的
If I feel it, why shouldn't I say it?
如果有感觉 为何不能直说呢
I think she'd be all over that.
我觉得她一定会欣喜万分
Nope. If it didn't happen to Kate Hudson
不可能 如果这个情节没有出现在
in some stupid romantic comedy,
某个由凯特·哈德森主演的白♥痴爱情喜剧里
then it won't work for Caroline.
那对卡洛琳也是完全无效
Sorry, what?
抱歉 你说啥
I left and went into another theater in my mind
你说话的时候 我灵魂出窍
while you were talking.
去看了别的电影了
I know, it's so creepy, but she likes it.
我知道 这很恶心 但她就爱这些
Really, if you could arrange for it to rain,
真的 如果你能在情人节那天
or run after her to the airport in the rain,
安排一场倾盆大雨 或是在雨中一路追她
but somehow end up on top of the empire state building
追到机场 结果两人却双双出现在
on valentine's day, that'd be best.
帝国大厦的楼顶上 那就最好不过啦
Well, I just sold three dozen cupcakes,
我刚卖掉三打小蛋糕
we just have to mark "No sugar" on one of the boxes.
我们只需在其中一个盒子上写着"无糖"就行了
So what did you want to say to me?
你有什么话要对我说吗
No, nothing, just came by to say hi.
没什么 我就过来打个招呼
I gotta go download a couple movies.
我得回去下♥载几部电影看看了
Hey, Oleg. Where's my food?
奥列格 我的菜呢
Cheeseburger with fries, pick up.
你要的起司汉堡和薯条 上菜吧
Han, you look so tall in the window.
阿憨 你在窗子里面显得真高啊
Tell me the truth, are you standing on another tiny person?
说实话 你踩在另一个小矮人的肩膀上了吗
No.
才没有
On the box.
我踩的是箱子
Oleg had to leave.
奥列格不得不请假
Sophie came back from her trip to Poland,
苏菲从波兰回来了
and he's worried, 'cause she's very, very depressed.
他很担心她 因为她情绪非常非常低落
Why, did she see you in that hair net?
为什么 她也看见你戴发网的蠢样了吗
Come on, listen, when Sophie went to see her new house,
才不是呢 苏菲飞回去看她的新房子
there was no house.
可那里根本没房子
Her Polish contractor ripped off her money.
她的波兰承包商骗光了她的钱
Poor Sophie. I feel terrible.
可怜的苏菲 真为她感到难过
I know what it feels like to be ripped off.
我知道被人骗是什么感觉
I once bought a Fendi purse, but when I looked inside,
有次我买了芬迪的名牌包 回家往里衬一看
it said "Rendi."
上面写着"分迪"
What kind of god would let that happen?
哪个无良的神会让这种事发生啊
Max, I went to a party with that.
麦克斯 我拿了个山寨包去派对呢
We should stop by after work, see how she is,
我们应该下班后去探望她
and bring her some of her favorite cupcakes.
再带几个她最爱吃的小蛋糕
Or you could give her that $20,000 she loaned you.
或是你可以还她借你们的2万块钱
Loaned us? Sophie gave us that money as a gift.
借我们 苏菲是把那笔钱当礼物送给我们
Not what I hear. Pick up!
反正我听到的不是这样 快上菜
And we're out of spaghetti. There's no sauce.
对了 我们做不了意大利面了 没番茄酱了
No, han, there's plenty of sauce.
不可能 我们有好多番茄酱呢
I know, but I can't reach the shelf.
我知道 但我够不着那个架子
Hey, are we sure that money Sophie gave us was a gift?
你确定那钱是苏菲作为礼物送给我们的吗
Yes. She gave it to us to support our dream.
当然 表示她支持我们的梦想
I know when I had money, I gave it out freely,
我懂的 我有钱的时候 我都会无偿送出去
and never expected anything in return.
而且从未期望对方有所回报
Like when I gave my maid that gorgeous rendi.
比如我把那个漂亮的"分迪"包送给我女仆
Well, I don't know about people not expecting stuff back.
我不了解不求回报的人的心态
One time, a guy bought me a slushy,
有一次 一个男的给我买了一杯冰沙
and for the next three weeks, he owned me.
接下来的三周 我成了他的人
No, he really owned me.
不是说笑的 他是真正地拥有我
Eight days in, I almost got traded to a trucker.
八天后 我差点被卖个一个卡车司机
And I wouldn't even mention her gift.
我甚至不会提到她的礼物
It will only insult her, and I promise,
还钱只会像羞辱她 我保证
nobody is expecting us to give the money back.
没人指望我们把钱还给她
Come in, girls. Did you bring the check?
进来吧 姑娘们 支票带了吗
No, because it was a gift a big ass gift,
没带 那是她送我们的礼物 大礼
but we brought our love and we brought cupcakes.
但我们带来我们的爱和小蛋糕
Well, I doubt she'll eat them.
我怀疑她是否会吃
She hasn't even touched her kapusniak,
她连她的高丽菜汤都一口没喝
which is the dish traditionally served to polish women
那还是专门给被承包商欺诈的
who have been wronged by their contractors.
波兰女人吃的传统菜肴呢
Such a specific culture.
这个习俗还真明确啊
But that's not the worst thing.
那还不是最糟的事情
She is so depressed, no sex,
她非常低落 毫无性致
which is big problem for me,
这对我来说可是个大难题
because I find depressed women very hot.
因为我觉得抑郁的女人非常性感
A lot of guys do.
很多男人都这样
Why do you think I haven't paid for a drink in six years?
不然我为什么六年来喝酒都没掏过一分钱
I'll go in and tell her you're here.
我进去告诉她你们来了
She's just lying there on the bed, lifeless, hot...
她就这么躺在床上
lifeless, hot...
死气沉沉 风情万种
The big tease.
性感撩人
Sophie, the two girls who you loaned the money to
苏菲 你借钱给她们的那俩妞
are here to see you.
来看你了
It was a gift.
都说了是礼物
A generous, generous gift, but still a gift.
非常慷慨大方 但还是礼物
Are we sure about that?
我们真的确定吗
cause I was slushy boy's bitch for three weeks,
我当了冰沙男孩的玩物三周呢
and I did things.
我当时"奉献"的哦
Look, Max brought you cupcakes,
瞧 麦克斯给你带了小蛋糕
your favorite: vanilla with a bacon fat drizzle.
你最喜欢的口味 香草加培根碎末
No, I can't eat when I've been betrayed.
不 我被人背叛时吃不了东西
What kind again?
再说一次什么口味
Sophie, I am patient man,
苏菲 我是一个有耐心的男人
but I am also horny man.
但我同时也是一个饥渴的男人
Any idea when you will snap out of this?
你什么时候能摆脱这种负面情绪啊
Oh, why don't you just unzip and climb on top of me now
你何不现在就拉开拉链 爬到我身上
and get it over with?
赶紧搞完了事呢
Oh, no. Well, we should be going.
不要了吧 我们该走了
No, girls, stay.
别走 姑娘们 留下来
If she's not even going to put up a fight, what's the fun?
她要是都不挣扎 那还有什么乐趣啊
Are you sure?
真的不吃吗
Bacon drizzle, little bit of heaven.
培根末哦 天堂的味道
No, I don't want them.
不 我不想吃
Okay, let's put the cupcakes here,
好吧 那我把小蛋糕放这里
in case you change your mind.
以防你改变主意想吃
Is this a gun?
这是一把枪吗
Yes. I'm not going to stab myself to death.
是的 我才不要用刀捅死自己呢
Do you know how much this outfit costs?
你知道这外套值多少钱吗
Sophie, you're going to get through this.
苏菲 你一定会挺过来的
And by the way, you look amazing in black.
对了 你穿黑色美呆了
Oh, well, no more bright colors for me now.
现在我的心情不想穿亮色
I'm in mourning.
哀悼期间只穿丧服黑
See? Black bra, black garters,
瞧 黑色胸罩 黑色吊袜带
and look, black panties.
还有 黑色内♥裤
Um, you're not wearing any panties.
可你没有穿内♥裤啊
I'm not?
没有吗
I'm sorry about that wild mess down there.
抱歉让你看见下面那堆茂盛的杂草了
Sophie, I feel bad you got ripped off.
苏菲 你被人骗我也感到难过
Here are all my tips from tonight: $27.
这是我今晚赚的小费 一共27块
For eight hours?
八小时就赚这么点啊
Oh, now, I'm depressed for you.
好吧 现在我替你感到难过了
You want to borrow my gun?
你想借用我的枪吗
You know what? I think you just need to eat something,
我觉得你只需要吃点东西
And pretty soon, you'll be back to your old self:
很快 你就能恢复到原来的样子了
A woman who gives gifts and expects nothing in return,
一个乐善好施 不求回报的女人
cause that's what a gift is.
因为礼物的定义正是如此'
Sophie, is that doing anything for you?
苏菲 那有让你感觉爽点吗
Yeah, well, I'm not hating it.
反正我也不反感啊
Here, this soup smells amazing.
这汤闻起来味道不错
Oh, no. I don't have the energy to eat.
不要 我没有力气吃东西
Sophie, open your mouth and put this in.
苏菲 张开嘴 放进去
Oh, come on. Now you're as bad as Oleg.
拜托 你这样就跟奥列格一样坏了
There. Better?
乖了 好点没
That's cold.
汤冷死了
Sophie, just say the word, and I will rob a bank for you.
苏菲 只要你开口 银行我都帮你抢
Sophie, I understand you're hurting,
苏菲 我知道你很受伤
but we've already spent most of the money on the shop,
但我们几乎把钱都花在那家店上了
and business just isn't good.
而且现在生意也不好
It's not the money.
不是钱的问题
Everybody thinks it's the money.
大家都觉得是钱的问题
It's more than that.
远不止如此
My lake house was my dream, and I lost my dream.
我的湖边小屋是我的梦想 我失去的是梦想
Oh, thank God!
谢天谢地
Well, I'm glad that's cleared up.
能搞清这点就太好了
Not about the money.
不是钱的问题
Max, come on, she's had a shock,
麦克斯 走吧 她受惊吓了
we should let her sleep.
我们应该让她好好睡觉
You girls are so lucky. You still have your dream.
你们俩真幸运 梦想还没破碎
Well, Sophie, what if you were part of our dream?
苏菲 你也成为我们梦想的一份子呢
I'm sorry? Whose dream?
什么 谁的梦想
Our dream.
我们的梦想
Your dream? Where's that cupcake?
你们的梦想 小蛋糕在哪里
Look, Sophie's the only reason we have a shop.
苏菲给了那笔钱 我们才能开成小蛋糕店
We should make her, like, a partner.
我们应该...让她当合伙人
Partner!
合伙人
But you and I are already partners.
但咱们已经是合伙人了
I feel like we're kind of partnered out.
我觉得已经有点人满为患了吧
What about a silent partner?
不然就当静默合伙人好了
Silent partner! Yeah, I like that.
静默合伙人 我喜欢
I'm getting my appetite back,
我的食欲都开始恢复了
and also, my sex drive.
连性♥欲都回来了
Go or stay, girls. Either way, I'm going in.
要走要留 随便你俩 反正老子是要上了
I'm sorry I said Sophie could be part of the store.
抱歉我说可以让苏菲成为蛋糕店的合伙人
I just felt bad for her,
我只是为她感到难过
lying there, all in black,
躺在床上 全身黑衣
too sad to even make her junk pretty.
悲伤到都没心情打理"小妹妹"了
It's fine.
没关系啦
Silent partner" is just a figurehead role anyway,
静默合伙人"只是个挂名职位"
and it's nice to know you have such a big heart.
而且知道你有如此善心也挺好的
It's not my heart.
这不是我的本心
What I saw down there changed me.
看到那团东西后改变了我的心
It looks like something an animal built
那看起来就像是动物为了过冬
to live in for the winter.
而造的避寒兽穴
Wait, what is Sophie's chandelier doing here?
慢着 苏菲的大吊灯在这里干嘛
Is this the polish version of a home invasion?
这是波兰版的入侵民宅吗
They break in and leave something tacky?
闯进去然后留下点俗气的东西
Good morning, partners.
早上好 合伙人们
I didn't know the dress code, so I went business casual.
我不知道着装要求 所以我就穿了商务便装
Look, the chandelier that I bought for my lake house.
瞧 我为我的湖边小屋买的大吊灯
Oh, now our dreams are together.
现在我们的梦想合二为一了
Sophie, it's not the look we were going for.
苏菲 这跟我们原来的风格大相径庭
Oh, I know. Much better, right?
我知道 好看多了 对吧
That is definitely not our style.
这绝对不是我们的风格
It looks like a Tim Burton movie just spit up in here.
这里像被蒂姆·波顿的诡异电影横扫过一样
I think it's kind of pretty.
我觉得还挺漂亮的啊
But what do I know?
但我懂屁啊
I once spent my last 50 bucks on a frog pinata.
我有次把仅有的50块拿去买青蛙彩陶罐
Had to have it.
忍不住想买啊
Max's homemade cupcakes.
麦克斯自制小蛋糕店
Yes, we're an upscale bakery, and
对 我们是一家上档次的蛋糕店
Now, we sell hoagies.
现在我们还卖何奇三明治哦
(以意大利卷面包包冷肉与蔬菜 类似潜艇堡 )
Oh, no, no, no, sir, we do not sell hoagies.
不不不 先生 我们不卖何奇三明治
Yes, we do.
不 我们卖
How many would you like? Let me get a pen.
你想要多少 我去拿笔记一下
What's happening?
怎么了
Are we finally gonna trash Caroline?
你终于要来说卡洛琳的坏话了吗
No, I need your help.
不 我需要你的帮忙
I watched four chick flicks back to back,
我连续不断地看了四部爱情烂片
then I made a list of possible ways
想出了几个告诉
to tell Caroline I love her.
卡洛琳我爱她的可行办法
I was gonna make more, but I got my period.
我本来还想多列几个 但我看得月经都来了
Okay, run the choices past me.
好的 把你的选项都跟我说一遍
Whichever one makes me want to hurl the most,
哪一个让我听了最想吐
that's your winner.
就是最佳的选择了
I could play a song for her outside of her apartment,
我可以在她公寓外放歌
but keep in mind how hard it is to find a boom box in 2012.
不过都2012年了 大手提收音机很难找
Yeah, plus, if you do that outside our apartment,
对啊 而且如果你在我们公寓外面搞这个
you'll be shot.
你会被我...
by me.
乱抢射死
Okay, what about sharing cocoa and a hot dog
好吧 那在中央公园的溜冰场
on the ice rink in central park?
俩人共喝热可可 共享热狗时呢
Yup, that's it.
行 就这个
Makes me want to take my head off
让我想把自己的脑袋扯下来
and throw it into the street.
然后扔到大街上去
Cool. Oh, and, Max,
很好 对了 麦克斯
I think I'm the only straight guy on earth
我觉得我是地球上唯一能区别
who knows the difference between Dylan Mcdermott and Dermott Mulroney,
迪伦·麦克德莫特与德蒙特·莫罗尼的直男了
注释:迪伦·麦克德莫特 电视男演员德蒙特·莫罗尼 电影男演员 两者外形与类型十分
相似
and that, my friend, is love.
而朋友 这就是爱啊
Oh, what's that funky ass smell?
这是什么狗屁味道
Do they finally sell pepperoni febreze?
出意大利香肠味的除臭剂了吗
Max, this already isn't working.
麦克斯 这样完全不行
The stinky salami, the gaudy chandelier?
臭哄哄的蒜味香肠 艳俗的大吊灯
It's like a haunted Quiznos in here.
这就像一家闹鬼的快餐店
Hey, I'm sending Oleg to Queens
我让奥列格去皇后区
to pick up a flat of Fresca. Yeah.
买一箱柑橘味饮料 没错
There's nothing better with a hoagie
冰柑橘饮料配何奇三明治
than an ice cold fresca.
可是最棒的组合
That's what I wanted!
我就是在想着那个呢
Look...
听着
they'll go great with the pickled eggs!
配上腌鸡蛋风味更佳哦
This just went from my dream to a nightmare.
我的梦想正式变成了恶梦
Oh, my God, Caroline! It is you!
天啊 卡洛琳 真的是你
Stacy, no way! I haven't seen you since graduation.
史黛西 不是吧 毕业后我就没见过你了
We went to Wharton together.
我们一起念的沃顿商学院
This girl is a genius.
这个姑娘是个天才
Always top of the class.
永远都是班级第一
So what are you doing here?
你在这里干嘛
Buying a cupcake on your way to running the world?
坐拥世界的空挡出来买个小蛋糕吗
No, I own this shop.
不 这家店是我开的
You own this little cupcake shop?
这家小蛋糕店是你开的啊
And many other bigger shops.
当然还有其他更大的店面啦
This is our new Williamsburg location.
这是我们威廉斯堡新开的分店
And yes, I know, the chandelier is all wrong.
没错 我知道 那个吊灯完全不搭
I told the designer, none of our pacific northwest locations
我跟设计师说 我们太平洋西北地区的分店
will have the chandeliers.
都不许挂这么俗气的吊灯
Of course, you'd own a cupcake empire at 25.
你这么厉害 25岁坐拥小蛋糕帝国很正常
Oh, and this is Max. Hi.
这位是麦克斯 你好
I just transferred from our Boise location.
我刚从大西北地区分店调过来
What's that horrible smell?
是什么东西这么臭啊
It's something called a "hoagie."
是一种叫"何奇三明治"的玩意
The workers like them. Right, Max?
工人们都喜欢吃 对吧 麦克斯
Si, gracias por la hoagie.
是的 谢谢你的何奇三明治[西语]
Well, I have to go.
我得走了
I'm consulting upstairs at BBD&L.
我在楼上的BBD&L公司做顾问
Oh, upstairs. Yeah.
楼上啊 对啊
Always knew you'd land on your feet.
就知道你一定会东山再起
Let's go for drinks, and you're paying, mogul.
有时间去喝一杯 你请客哦 大亨
I hope she likes water.
希望她喜欢喝水啊
Now what am I going to do? Stacy's in the building.
我现在该怎么办 史黛西在这栋楼上班
Well, you could move to Narnia and run that branch,
你可以搬去奇幻世界开一家你说的分店啊
you pathological liar.
你个病态的骗子
Max, this is not how I want people to see me,
麦克斯 我不想让人们看见我这样
or smell me, quite frankly.
或闻到我有这股味
We have to get rid of the salami, the chandelier,
我们必须摆脱蒜味香肠 大吊灯
and the Sophie.
还有苏菲
This is our dream, not hers.
这是我们的梦想 不是她的
Okay, fine, I'll tell her.
好吧 我会告诉她
Hey, Sophie, can we talk to you?
苏菲 我们有话跟你说
Good news, girls.
好消息 姑娘们
Now we sell scratchers.
现在我们还卖刮刮乐哦
But I have even a better idea.
但我有个更好的主意
You two should dress up as big cupcakes
你们俩打扮成小蛋糕
and pass out free samples.
去外面分派免♥费的试吃品
Sophie, Max has something she wants to say to you.
苏菲 麦克斯有话要跟你说
Wait.
打住
Girls, I have something to say first.
姑娘们 让我先说
Two days ago, I was on the verge of suicide.
两天前 我一度徘徊于自杀的边缘
Yeah, seriously, I hadn't eaten all afternoon.
说真的 我绝食了整整一下午呢
But your generosity with your dream
但你们对自己梦想的慷慨
has given me a reason to get up and get a wax.
给了我东山再起和打理杂"毛"的动力
Yeah.
是的
Max, there was something you wanted to say?
麦克斯 你刚刚想说什么来着
I was going to say
我本来是想说...
You look delicious.
你看起来真可口
I look like Honey Boo Boo's mom at the prom.
我简直就像甜心波波的肥婆老妈去舞会
This is so humiliating.
这太丢人了
Now I know how Tyra felt
现在我知道超模泰拉
when she went undercover as that fat person.
做节目 扮成胖子上街时的感觉了
Please tell me this is our bottom.
拜托告诉我这是我们堕落的极限了
Well, it's your bottom.
这是你的极限
I went to happy hour once
我有次去酒吧喝酒
and woke up naked in the penguin habitat
醒来时发现自己在布朗克斯动物园的
at the Bronx Zoo.
企鹅栖息地 浑身赤♥裸着
And I did things.
还有我当年做过的"事"哦
Hey, girls.
姑娘们
What are you two doing just standing there?
你们俩呆站在这里干嘛
God gave cupcakes legs for a reason.
上帝给小蛋糕两条腿是有理由的
You need to hit the streets,
你们得走上街头
shake your cake maker, and show people your goods.
摇晃你们的"蛋糕" 展示你们的"好货"
Hey, don't look at me, it's vanilla.
别看我呀 是香草白妞不愿意
I was looking forward to going up
我还期待着走到
to complete strangers on the street
街上完全陌生的人们面前
and saying "eat me," but she won't leave.
大声嚷着"吃我" 但她不愿意去
Well, if you're not going to go out and get the customers,
如果你们不出去拉客
then I'll have to bring the customers to you.
那我只好帮你们带客上门了
I gotta do everything around here.
真是什么事都得靠我做啊
Seriously, I can't believe we're just standing here
说真的 我不敢相信我们就在这呆站着
when we could be chasing fat people down the street,
我们应该在享受追着路上胖子跑
yelling, "You ate my brother!"
对他们喊"你吃了我的兄弟"才对啊
Look at you two.
瞧瞧你俩
What I wouldn't give for a giant glass of milk.
能再给我一大杯牛奶配 那就更好了
Look at you, though.
瞧瞧你
You look so cute.
看起来真可爱
No, don't look at me.
才没有 别看我
I'm totally embarrassed in this thing.
穿这玩意真是丢脸死了
Yes, she's cute and embarrassed,
是啊 她又可爱又尴尬
in a larger than life, colorful, public setting.
穿着五彩缤纷站在公共场合 最适合...
Ah, right.
对啊
So, Caroline, listen, I wanted to
卡洛琳 听着 我想对你说...
Look, girls, some young professionals.
姑娘们 一些年轻的上班族来了
Oh, my God! She's bringing stacy.
天啊 她还把史黛西拉来了
She can't see me in this.
不能让她瞧见我穿这个
I was her valedictorian. Take this.
我可是毕业典礼致词的学生代表 拿着
Wait.
慢点
Help me up, Max! Help me up!
拉我起身 麦克斯 拉我起身
Oh, great. Now you're like my mom.
好啊 你现在就跟我那肥妈一样
Here, give me your left hand.
来 给我你的左手
Okay, give me your right hand.
好的 再给我你的右手
Get up! Get up! Five second rule.
快起来 掉地上五秒内捡起还能吃
What are you two crazy cakes doing?
你们俩疯狂的小蛋糕在干嘛
You lost your customers. They ran away.
顾客都没了 被你们吓跑了
Oh, thank God.
谢天谢地
Oh, I don't get it.
我真不明白
You won't push the hoagies or the pickled eggs.
你也不愿意推♥广何奇三明治和腌鸡蛋
You must really have a fear of success.
你肯定很害怕成功对吧
Well, at least we missed Stacy.
至少我们躲开史黛西了
Well, you know what else you missed? Andy.
你知道你还躲开了什么吗 安迪
He was about to tell you he loves you.
他本来打算告诉你他爱你
What?
什么
Just now, in the hall, and at the ice rink.
就刚才在走廊 和在溜冰场时
He's been trying to tell you all week.
他这一周千方百计想跟你说
But I've been too preoccupied with work,
但我这周都醉心于工作
Like Sandra Bullock in The Proposal.
就像《假结婚》里的桑德拉·布洛克
So he was gonna tell me at the ice rink?
他本来计划在溜冰场上告诉我吗
The one in central park?
中央公园的那个吗
Yes, while having cocoa and splitting a hot dog.
对啊 在你们共喝热可可 共享着热狗时
Oh, my God!
天啊
That's, like, my dream "I love you" scenario.
那就是我梦想中的表白场景啊
Why didn't you tell me sooner?
为什么你不早点告诉我呢
Because when it comes to other people's creepy love stuff,
因为一旦遇到其他人恶心的爱情问题
that's when I'm a silent partner,
我就会变成"静默"合伙人
And you need to stop with this creepy rom com stuff.
你也得停止沉迷那些恶心的爱情喜剧了
Life isn't like a movie.
因为生活不像电影
Sometimes you're not a success right away,
有时你不可能立马获得成功
sometimes you have to just eat it and be a cupcake,
有时你得默默咽下苦果 扮成一个小蛋糕
and sometimes you have to take your "I love you"
有时无论别人是在何时何地说"我爱你"
whichever way it comes.
你都得接受
You are so right.
你说得太对了
I don't have to wait for the moment to be perfect,
我不需等到完美的那一刻
like it was for Reese Witherspoon in Sweet Home Alabama.
就好像瑞茜·威瑟斯彭在《情归阿拉巴马》那样
My life's not a romantic comedy.
我的人生不是一出爱情喜剧
I can do it my own way.
我可以用我自己的方式去做
Like Julia Roberts in My Best Friend's Wedding.
就好像《我最好朋友的婚礼》里的茱莉亚·罗伯茨
Andy, it's me!
安迪 是我
I'll be right out.
马上出来
No, this can't wait any longer.
不 我等不及了
I don't need a big romantic comedy moment.
我不需要盛大的浪漫喜剧时刻
No
别进来
Oh, sorry. I thought it was the office!
抱歉 我以为这是办公室
Not the office.
不是
I'm stuck.
我卡住了
Oh, I want to go, but I can't.
我想开溜 但溜不了
And I'll never be able to go again.
我以后想开拉也拉不了了
Well, I'm on the toilet and you're in a cupcake.
我正坐在马桶上 你正穿着蛋糕服
Can't get creepier than this, so,
没有比这更怪的时刻了
Caroline, I love you.
卡洛琳 我爱你
I love you too.
我也爱你
Oh, please, push me out.
拜托 把我推出去
How'd it go? Was it romantic?
如何 浪漫吗
He told me he loved me on the toilet.
他一边蹲马桶一边说爱我
Oh, man! That's my dream scenario!
天啊 那是我的梦想表白场景呢
I'm only gonna do this for an hour,
我就只穿这个一小时
to show you how it's done,
给你们示范一下该怎么卖
And then I'm out.
之后我就不干了
This is your dream, not mine.
这是你们的梦想 不是我的
Cupcakes! Free cupcakes!
小蛋糕 免♥费的小蛋糕
Come on, get 'em!
来嘛 尝一个
Get 'em while they're hot!
要趁热吃哦



© 2019, 中英文剧本站  联系我们