破产姐妹  第二季 第十八集

2 Broke Girls S02E18

Aug. 7, 2019, 11:48 a.m.

家族恩怨


Max, look, the mailman came.
麦克斯 邮差先生来[射]了
Where am I looking, your chest, your hair?
到哪边 你胸上 还是头发上
Gimme a hint.
给个提示嘛
It's here. Our eviction notice.
是这个啦 我们的驱逐令
It's amazing you can send 6
就能把天大耻辱送到你手 真了不起
this much shame for just 46 cents.
只需4毛6
What, you miss three out of six months and you're out?
不是吧 半年才少交三个月租金就得走啊
We're batting 500.
打击命中率高达5成呢[棒球]
That's hall of fame stuff right there.
我们应该进名人堂的 好吗
Hi, girls.
姑娘们
I just stopped by to get a cupcake
我就顺路过来买个小蛋糕
to eat on the way to the gym.
在去健身房的路上吃
Here, have a seat.
好 你先坐一下
I'll get you your usual.
我去拿你喜欢的口味
Max, where are the lemon meringue cupcakes?
麦克斯 柠檬蛋白霜小蛋糕呢
Stopped making 'em.
不做了
And the fudge berries
浆果软糖味
And the purple velvets.
和紫丝绒蛋糕也不做了
We have so many left over every day
我们每天都剩超多
that even the homeless lady I give them to at night
就连我每晚送小蛋糕给她的流浪♥妇女都说
was like, "girl, your shop in trouble, ain't it?"
小女孩 你的小店要倒了 是吧"
So what, Max?
所以呢 麦克斯
You think we should take business advice
我们应该听从一个认为
from a woman who thinks our nation's currency
我国应该用麦乐鸡来当货币的
should be the McNugget?
流浪♥妇女的商业建议吗
She makes a good point.
人家言之有理啊
I think it's getting a little too real in here for me.
现在气氛好像有点太剑拔弩张了
I'm gonna go push up my boobs and glue my tooth back on.
我要去托高我的胸 顺便粘粘我的假牙
Seriously, what are we gonna do about this?
说真的 这事我们怎么处理
I'll tell you what we're gonna do.
我来教你怎么做吧
Aww, you ripped up an eviction notice.
你撕烂了一封驱逐信
That's the one thing my mother and I used to do together.
这是以前我会跟我妈妈一起做的事呢
Max, I know our shop's in trouble.
麦克斯 我知道咱们店情况不乐观
It's all I think about.
我也整天在想这问题
Even in my sexual fantasies,
连我在做的春梦
I'm giving Ryan Gosling a rent check.
都是我在付房租给瑞恩·高斯林[帅哥男星]
I just wish we had a sign that told us what to do.
我只希望上天给个指示 指点我们方向
See? Customers.
你看 来客人了
That's a sign to stay open.
预示着我们的店不会倒
Here, pretend to be busy.
给 赶紧装忙
We'll send those right out.
我们会立刻给你送过去
Thank you for calling, Oprah.
谢谢你的致电 奥普拉[知名女主持]
Hi, I'm Joanne Morse.
你好 我是乔安·莫尔斯
I wish I was rich enough to have somebody talk for me.
真希望我也能有钱到有人替我开口说话
Max, are you blind? She's deaf.
麦克斯 你瞎啊 她是聋的
So cool.
好酷哦
I've wanted to be deaf ever since she moved in.
自从她搬进来后 我就很希望变聋子
I'm a representative from Tenner Commercial Real Estate.
我是田纳商业地产公司的代表
We're acquiring this property
我们想要得到您这单位
and would like to offer you a corporate buy out.
我们愿意出钱收购你的店面
I understood that better when she said it.
完全不懂 她说的我还比较懂呢
Thank you very much, but we're not interested.
谢谢您的邀请 但我们没有兴趣
I speak a little sign language.
我也会一点手语
You just said "Thank you very much,
你刚才说的是"非常谢谢
but I'm not wearing underwear."
但我现在没有穿内衣哦"
I knew that tutor was screwing with me.
我就知道以前的手语家教在玩我
And I'm the one not wearing underwear.
而且没穿内衣那个是我啦
We're ready to offer you $25,000 to take over your lease.
我们愿意出两万五的价格买下你的租约
Hell yes, bitch.
他奶奶的 当然好啊
Max, no. What are you doing?
麦克斯 不行 你别乱说话
This shop is our dream.
这小店是我们的梦想
Well, our dream is turning into a nightmare
我们这梦想都快成恶梦了
and no one's coming to wake us up.
而且没人会来唤醒我们
This is our future.
这是我们的未来
I'm sorry, thank you very much, but we're gonna pass.
抱歉了 真的很谢谢您 但我们不会卖的
Our business is booming.
我们的生意刚开始蒸蒸日上
Oh, yeah.
哎哟
Look at him.
看这小伙
Come on and Vogue.
来吧 时尚
美国知名女歌手麦当娜的知名歌曲"时尚"
Yes.
没错
Yeah, dance to the music.
跟着音乐跳吧
Remember when Madonna was alive?
还记得麦当娜还在世的那会吗
注释:麦当娜其实还在世 且十分活跃
Those were the good old days.
那些年可真是美好岁月啊
We'll give you some time to think about it,
我们会给你们一点时间考虑
but with your delinquent rent history,
不过你们拖欠租金次数过多
if you stay, we would need six months' rent up front.
就算你们想留下 也得先预交六个月的租金
So I'd take the $25,000.
我建议你们收下这两万五吧
It's a good deal.
这条件很不错了
两万五啊$25,000?
Uh, uh, we...call...you. Okay?
我们会打给你 好吗
Sophie, it's none of your business.
苏菲 这又不关你的事
This is our decision.
这事得我们自己决定
You said you were looking for a sign.
你自己说想要上天给个指示的啊
What's more of a sign than sign language?
指手划脚的手语不就是最明显的指示了吗
No. End of story.
不行 不必多说了
I would not sell this shop
就算给我全世界的"麦乐鸡"
for all the McNuggets in the world.
我也不会卖掉这小店
I still believe in our dream,
我对我们的梦想还有信心
and it does not end with an offer
这梦想也绝不该在聋子中介
from the deaf real estate jam.
随便开个价后就轻易结束
Women. Am I right?
女人啊 就爱意气用事
Earl, I need some advice.
厄尔 有事想你给点指教
Caroline and I were offered money
有人向我跟卡洛琳开价
to buy out the cupcake store,
想收购我们小店的店面
and as my spirit animal, Kenny Rogers, once asked,
我的守护神 "肯尼·罗杰斯"曾问过
注释:肯尼·罗杰斯 美国知名乡村歌手
When do you hold 'em and when do you fold 'em?
何时该叫牌 而何时该盖牌呢
注释:源自于他的知名歌曲《赌徒》也有"何时该坚持留下 何时该放弃离开"的意思
Well, Max, there are two things in life
麦克斯 人生中有两样东西
you've got to hold on to:
你必需得留下
your dreams, and your receipt when you're
你的梦想" 以及在商店买完东西后的发票
leaving Best Buy.
外国商店有时会检查顾客买的东西与发票是否相符用以杜绝偷窃行为
Oh, you do not want to be a black man without a receipt.
没发票的黑人绝对是茅房里提灯笼 找屎[死]啊
Max, did you just give me the cold shoulder?
麦克斯 你是在故意不甩我吗
Oh, my God, I've been doing that for a year and a half
天啊 我试着故意不甩你一年半了
and you finally got it.
你今天终于明白了
I'm sorry for storming out earlier,
今天那么甩头就走是我不对
but we just can't give it up that easy.
但我们不能这么轻易放弃
I can, and have, and will again.
我能 也有过 也会继续这么做
Maybe it's better if we just get out now.
我们现在抽身 说不定是明智之举呢
I heard a customer saying
我听到一个顾客在说
a Whole Foods is going in over there.
全食超市要在附近开新店面呢
注释:美国连锁有机食品超市 主打绿色健康食品环境保护 以及高质量生活
You know who goes to Whole Foods?
你知道什么人会去那里买东西吗
Rich ladies with those freaky toe sneakers.
穿着怪胎五指鞋的有钱妇女
And I cannot be seeing no freaky toe sneakers.
老娘绝对不想看见穿怪胎五指鞋的人
Whole Foods?
全食超市吗
That's the sign I've been looking for.
这就是我想看到的老天爷指示啊
No wonder they wanted to get rid of us.
难怪他们想赶我们走呢
With a whole foods there,
全食超市一开
they can raise everybody's rent.
他们就能合理涨租金
That's fine, we don't pay it anyway.
没差啊 反正我们又不付
I knew it was gonna be the hot new neighborhood.
我就知道这里会成为炙手可热的新区
I knew it! This is it, Max.
被我料中了 能行了 麦克斯
First comes the Whole Foods, then come the gays,
全食超市一进驻 基佬们就会跟着来
then the celebrities.
然后明星也会过来
Well, the gays will come anyway
我们附近有公园
公园是许多基佬乱搞的热门场所
as long as there's a park.
本来就能吸引一大堆基佬
Seriously, Max, it's just a matter of time
麦克斯 说真的 成功只是早晚的问题
before we're telling Anne Hathaway,
我们很快就有机会对安妮·海瑟薇说
Forget that fake smile
你的假笑不管用
and just go wait in line like everybody else.
想买小蛋糕就跟大家一样乖乖排队
Han, they're opening up a whole Foods
阿憨 我们小蛋糕店附近
right near our cupcake shop.
要开一家全食超市呢
Another Whole Foods?
又一家全食超市啊
They won't be happy till it's "Whole Country," am I right?
是不是要等"全食"变"全国"他们才满意啊
I saw that on a meme.
我在网上个帖子里看到的
Now we have to stay in that neighborhood.
当务之急是要守住这家宝店
We just have to come up with six months rent up front.
我们只要想出去哪筹六个月的租金就行了
Well, I'd love to help you, ladies,
女孩们 我很乐意伸出援手
but I forgot my pin number in 2008.
但我在2008年 就忘了我银行卡的密码
Wait a minute, 2008.
等等 2008
That's my pin number!
那就是我的密码
You want my money?
你们想跟我借啊
Ehr mah gerd.
偶的天啊
ehr mah gerd
oh my God语源来一张牙套妹的搞笑图
就是戴牙套人版的
I've been looking at a lot of memes.
我最近在网上看了很多热帖
Oh, that's who you look like.
我想起来你长得像谁了
Grumpy cat!
暴躁猫
注释:一只脸天生看起来很暴躁的猫咪它的图片在网上疯传
Max, I know we've borrowed from everyone we know,
麦克斯 我知道我们能借的都借了
but I'm so convinced that this is the right thing
但我非常确定这条路是对的
that I'm willing to stoop to something
我愿意牺牲去做一件
I never thought I'd do.
我永远也不会做的事
Look, you're sweet and you're adorable,
你的确是很甜美又可爱
but you're way too bony to bring in more than 40 a night
但是你太骨感了 一个晚上顶多只能"赚"到40
And even if you got an animal sidekick,
就算你有只动物做噱头搭档
it's still not gonna get us there.
我们还是到不了那目标
It would get me there.
但是够我"到"了
We can make an appointment, go into the city,
我们可以预约一下 去市中心
and ask my Aunt Charity for the money.
然后跟我查莉蒂姑姑借钱
She's president of a cosmetic empire
她是化妆品王国的总裁
and she's filthy rich.
富得流油
And how is she literally the only thing
那为什么你什么屁话都说
you've never talked about?
却从没提起过她啊
Because she hates me.
因为她很讨厌我啊
That's what family is.
亲人就是这样啊
People who hate you, but can't kill you
亲人就是恨你 但又不能杀你的人
cause they're the first ones questioned.
因为你死了 警察会第一个找他们问话'
I'm surprised you're still waiting.
真没想到你们还在等
Most people leave after two hours.
大多数人等两个小时就走人了
Well, it's not a problem for us.
没事 我们能等
We'll wait two hours, three, a whole day.
要我们等两小时 三小时 一天都没问题
That sounds about right.
等一天估计差不多了
Stephanie. Coming.
斯蒂芬妮 来了
That's not my name,
我不叫这名字
but I'm afraid to tell her.
但是我不敢纠正她
So why doesn't your aunt like you?
你姑姑为什么不喜欢你啊
I don't know. She just doesn't like me.
不知道 她就不喜欢我啊
For example, one time, when I was ten,
还记得我十岁那年 有一次
and we were at our Hamptons beach house
我跟她在我家的海边度假别墅里
I already don't like you.
我已经不喜欢你了
I wanted my night night cocoa in my special seagull mug
我想用我的海鸥杯喝我的晚安热可可
Now I hate you.
现在我恨你了
And my Aunt Charity, who was babysitting
查莉蒂姑姑是我当时的保姆
because everybody else was in Europe
因为其他人都去欧洲
at the dressage competition...
参加马术比赛了
Now I've beat you up and left you for dead.
现在我想把你打得半死不活 再留你自生自灭
Told me my seagull cup was broken
她说我的海鸥杯摔烂了
and I knew it wasn't.
但我知道杯子肯定没烂
And when I wouldn't stop crying,
然后我就一直哭个不停
she locked me in my bedroom,
她就把我锁在我房间里
and when the servants weren't looking,
然后趁佣人们不注意的时候
pulled my hair.
还扯我头发
Love her.
偶像啊
You can go in now.
你们可以进去了
It's not that big a deal, Kevin.
哪这么大事啊 凯文
We're launching a lipstick at target,
对目标消费者发行唇膏而已
not a missile at Iran.
又不是对伊朗发射飞弹
Aunt Charity, hi.
你好啊 查莉蒂姑姑
Caroline, look at you.
卡洛琳 你瞧你
Gorgeous, beautiful.
明艳动人 亭亭玉立
You stuck with that nose. Good for you.
也没嫌弃你那鼻子 保持了下来 挺好的
And who's this with the great lips?
这位有性感双唇的美女是谁呢
Aunt Charity, this is my friend
查莉蒂姑姑 她是我的好朋友
and business partner, Max.
与生意伙伴 麦克斯
Nice to meet you.
幸会幸会
Did she tell you I pulled her hair?
她是不是跟你说了我扯她头发的事
Oh, it was legend around the family townhouse.
那是我们家族里的一桩悬案
My brother came into my room.
我哥还为此走进我的房间
Did you pull my princess's hair?
你是不是扯了我小公主的头发"
She said you pulled her hair."
她说你扯了她头发"
I mean, come on. She's 10, I'm 23.
拜托哦 她当时10岁 我23岁了
What, I'm just gonna reach up and pull her hair?
我怎么会没事伸手去拉她头发啊
I mean, how would that happen?
那怎么可能呢
I mean, who would just pull a child's hair?
怎么会有人没事去拉一个小孩的头发啊
I mean, come on. I'm gonna pull her hair?
你说吧 我会没事去拉她头发吗
Pull her hair?
拉她头发吗
Pull her hair?
扯她头发咩
Okay, you just pulled my hair.
你刚就扯了我头发
Oh my God, here we go again.
老天啊 旧事又重演了
Get the lawyers.
赶紧找好律师
Come on, have a seat.
来吧 请坐
Have a seat in the big girl chair.
就坐这大女孩椅子上吧
You're a big girl now.
你现在是大女孩了
Aunt Charity, thank you so much for seeing us.
查莉蒂姑姑 谢谢你抽空见我们
I know your time is very valuable.
我知道你的时间超级宝贵
I have all the time in the world for you.
我的所有时间都愿意保留给你
You're family.
你是家人嘛
Stephanie, I'm not doing anything important.
斯蒂芬妮 我现在什么要紧事要干
Bring me those documents to sign.
把文件拿进来给我签名吧
I haven't seen this one since I was 25
我25岁以后就没见过她了
and my parents cut me off.
当年我被我父母切断金援
You sleep with one Pakistani lesbian,
因为我跟个巴基斯坦籍拉拉"睡"
You're out of the family.
结果就被踢出家族了
Here, you with the big lips, try these.
给 大唇妞 试试这些
Tell me which ones you hate.
告诉我你最讨厌哪一个
Aunt Charity started her makeup empire at 26
查莉蒂姑姑在她26岁的时候创了业
when she invented bubblegum flavored lip gloss.
当时她发明了泡泡糖口味的唇蜜
Oh my God, that was you?
天啊 那是你发明的啊
I loved that.
我爱死那个了
I was wearing that during my first kiss.
我初吻时 就擦了那个
"A"And thank you, because I got an "A" in that class.
谢谢你 那个吻让我们老师给我个
Every girl who loves lipstick loves me,
每个爱唇膏的女孩都爱我
except for this one, who hates me
除了这丫头之外 她恨死我了
because I was so mean
因为我欺负她
and I broke her night night cocoa cup.
还打破了她的晚安可可杯
Aunt Charity, I never said you were mean.
查莉蒂姑姑 我从没说你欺负我啊
I was ten, and I just got a little confused
我当时才10岁 而且我也只是对
about what happened to my seagull cup.
我海鸥杯的下落有点疑惑嘛
But I'm an adult now.
但我现在长大了
When I go night night,
我去睡觉的时候
I barely even think about that cocoa cup.
不会再想那个可可杯了
Caroline, I was 23.
卡洛琳 我当时才23岁
I don't remember anything about a cup.
我根本不记得什么杯子
All I remember about that weekend
我只记得那个周末
was that Versace was murdered
著名设计师范思哲被人谋杀了
and my dress would obviously be late.
我的裙子送到我手肯定已经过时了
Now, why are you here?
为什么你会来呢
Tell me. You have my full and undivided attention.
告诉我吧 我会全神贯注听你说
Where and where?
签哪里
Well, Aunt Charity, as you may or may not know,
查莉蒂姑姑 不知道你是否知道
I now have a start up business.
我现在处于创业阶段
Hey, is it me, or does this look like a dog penis?
是我 还是这看起来真的像狗的鸡鸡
She's fun. Seems professional.
她真幽默 看起来很专业
Good choice.
好眼光
And, as you know,
如你所知
I've always respected your business acumen.
我向来敬仰你的商业才能
Even when I was a little... How much?
即使在我小时候... 要多少
Fine, businesswoman to businesswoman
好 咱们就打开天窗说亮话
I need a number. Give me a number.
我要个数目 给我个数目
25,000.
两万五
And all these lipsticks,
以及所有这些唇膏
including dog penis.
包括那根狗狗的鸡鸡
And I'm not asking for a handout.
我不是让你白给我
This is a business opportunity. No.
这是个让你入股的商机 不要
Maybe no.
或许值得考虑 还是算了
Look, Caroline,
卡洛琳
if this were truly a business transaction,
如果这真的是商业交易
you'd have cupcakes here to show me, but you
你会带着你的小蛋糕来见我 可你没有
don't.
I know all about your business.
我知道你在搞什么生意
Stephanie googled you.
斯蒂芬妮上网搜过你
She has the strength to google?
她还有力气打开网页搜索我们啊
Has she googled "how to eat"?
那她有搜索过"如何进食"吗
See yourselves out.
慢走不送
I'm going to my dermatologist for a little procedure.
我约了我的皮肤科医师做点小手术
I want to take two years off my face
我想让自己看上去年轻两岁
just so people will think,
好让人们在心里猜
Is she 38 or 39?
她是38岁 还是39岁啊"
It's so hard to tell."
太难判断了"
But just so you know, you were my last chance
可我想告诉你 你是我保住梦想
to keep my dream and our business alive.
和我们蛋糕店的最后希望
You're resourceful. You'll think of something.
你足智多谋 会想到别的办法的
Now come here.
现在给我过来
In spite of it all, we are family.
尽管如此 我们还是一家人
Give me a hug.
给我个拥抱
She's kind of a monster,
她简直是个女魔头
but she gave me free stuff, so I'm torn.
但她白送我东西 我好为难呀
Aunt Charity's a smart businesswoman.
查莉蒂姑姑是个有头脑的商业女性
She won't be able to deny a good product.
她不会随便否决一个好产品
I can't believe I'm making cupcakes
真不敢相信我居然帮你做蛋糕
so you can go back for round two with that woman.
好让你回去跟那个女人大战第二个回合
Auntie Charity might be the anti christ.
你的查莉蒂姑姑绝非善类啊
I'll do anything to keep our business going.
为了让我们的店撑下去 我豁出去了
And if these cupcakes don't work,
如果这些小蛋糕不管用
we'll tell her you're Pakistani
我们就告诉她 你是巴基斯坦人
and let her go after it.
让她扑你
Even if you do convince her to give us the money,
就算你说服她给我们钱
that's bitch money.
那也是求来的脏钱
We don't take bitch money.
我们不要求来的脏钱
Max, you pick up pennies off the pee corner.
麦克斯 你还在别人尿尿的地方捡一分钱硬币呢
Not true. Dimes and up.
才没有 那是十分钱 好吗
Hi! We'll just be a second. Oh, no. Oh, no.
你好 我们很快就走 不行不行
Cool hair, David Bowie.
发型不错 大卫·鲍威
注释:大卫·鲍威曾把自己塑造成雌雄同体的火星人其标志发型高发髻长穗尾的Z字发型
Okay, she's definitely not seeing anyone today.
她今天不想见任何人
Sorry to burst in, Aunt Charity,
抱歉闯了进来 查莉蒂姑姑
but we wanted you to have some of our cupcakes.
但我们想你试试我们的小蛋糕
It took two layers to take off two years,
想年轻两岁就得削两层皮
but it was worth it.
但这是值得的
Just so you know, the third layer is bone.
告诉你们 第三层就是骨头了
Either I'm high, or my chair melted.
我要么是嗨了 要么就是我的椅子融化了
Okay, you're high.
好吧 你是晕乎了
She's on morphine lollipops for the pain.
为了止痛 她在吃吗♥啡棒棒糖
Really? 'Cause I'd like to be on one for the fun.
真的吗 我愿意为了乐趣吃一根
《Boom Boom Pow》
黑眼豆豆
I got that boom boom boom
我感觉很棒棒棒 **
I got that boom boom boom
我感觉很棒棒棒 **
I got that boom boom boom
我感觉很棒棒棒 **
Okay, it's time to change your face mask.
到时间帮你换面膜了
You know what? Let me do that.
不如让我来吧
I can help my Aunt Charity.
我可以帮查莉蒂姑姑的忙
I'll do anything to help someone in my family
我愿意帮家族里的任何人做任何事
because families help each other.
因为家人就是要相互帮助
Well, why don't you help yourself
那你何不帮自己个忙
to an adult sized pair of boobies?
去做一对成年人大小的咪♥咪
Like my boobs, like my nose.
我喜欢我的胸部 也喜欢我的鼻子
Okay, here's the new face mask.
这是新的面膜
you peel the soiled one off,
你把脏的那块揭下来
then swab the affected area with q tips.
然后用棉签擦拭手术区
And I left modeling
我离开模特界
because I thought it was degrading.
是因为我觉得那不够体面
Question, Stephanie. Yeah?
问你个问题 斯蒂芬妮 什么
Do these come in orange, or lime,
棒棒糖有甜橙或酸橙口味的吗
or is it just the white flavor?
还是光就这一种口味
Ah, screw it.
算了
After a couple of licks, it won't matter.
再舔两下 啥味的都无所谓了
I'm happy to do this for you, Aunt Charity,
我很乐意帮你换面膜 查莉蒂姑姑
And not just for the money, but 'cause we're family.
不仅仅是为了钱 还因为我们是家人
I hate you.
我讨厌你
Always have.
一直都讨厌你
You can't mean that, Aunt Charity.
这不是真心话吧 查莉蒂姑姑
Up until you were born, I was the family princess.
在你出生前 我曾是家里的小公主
And then you came in, and you got the boom boom boom.
你出生后 所有人都觉得你"棒棒棒"
And you took my boom boom boom.
你抢走了我的"棒棒棒"
So I locked you in a room room room.
所以我把你锁进房间间间
Well, I'm sorry you think I took your boom boom boom,
抱歉让你觉得 是我抢走了你的"棒棒棒"
but you really did take my seagull cup
但你真的拿走了我的海鸥杯
and lock me in a room.
还把我锁进房间
Room room.
间间
I'm not giving you any money, little girl.
我可不会给你一分钱的 小姑娘
Just so you know.
我丑话说在先
Well, maybe you'll feel differently
或许你尝过我们的小蛋糕后
after you taste one of our cupcakes.
你会改变你的想法
Here, why don't we take a minute for a little bite?
来 我们何不花时间尝一口
Nope, I don't want it.
不 我不想吃
It'll show you what a good business investment we are.
它会让你知道 投资我们绝对错不了
Here, come come here.
来 吃一口 过来
Just oh just taste it.
就尝一口嘛
Here.

Come on, taste take a bite.
拜托 尝尝 吃一口
This is pretty disturbing.
这场面真让人不舒服
I would intervene right now
如果我现在不是爽翻天
if I wasn't feeling amazing.
我早过去阻止你了
Yummy, right?
很好吃 对吧
Oh, no, no, no, no.
不 不 不
No, no, no, that's your face.
不要啊 那是你的脸
I think you're chewing your face.
我觉得你嚼的是你的脸皮
That's the best cupcake I have ever had,
那是我吃过最好吃的小蛋糕
But I am still not giving you any money.
但我还是不会给你一分钱的
Why not? It's the least you could do
为什么 这是你摔烂我的海鸥杯后
after you broke my seagull cup.
唯一能补偿我的机会
Oh, my god, are you still talking about that seagull cup?
天啊 你还要提你那个海鸥杯吗
I haven't thought about that in 15 years.
我都15年没想到它了
If we're gonna be talking about that stupid seagull cup,
如果我们要讨论那个白♥痴海鸥杯
I'm gonna need another lollipop.
那我得再吃一根棒棒糖
Where does she keep them?
她把糖放哪里了
Oh, here, they're in this cup that has a seagull on it.
这里 装在一个有海鸥的杯子里
Wait.
慢着
Where have I heard of seagull cup before?
我之前在哪里听说过海鸥杯来着
That's my night night cocoa cup.
那是我的晚安可可杯
I knew it wasn't broken.
我就知道它没有摔烂
You hid it and kept it all these years?
你居然偷偷藏了这么多年
Yep.
你奈我何
Why would you want to hurt me like that?
为什么你要这样伤害我
It's obvious.
还不够明显吗
She's obsessed with her brother,
她迷恋自己的哥哥
and she saw your being born
她把你的出生视为
as his love being taken away from her.
抢走她哥哥所有的爱
Damn, this thing makes me smart.
靠 这玩意让老娘一秒钟变聪明
Well, I hope you're happy now,
希望你现在开心了
because I lost a lot more than my night night cocoa cup.
因为我失去的不只是这个晚安可可杯
I lost my money, my father,
我失去我的家产 我的父亲
and now I'm about to lose my dream.
现在我还即将失去我的梦想
And you know what? We're done.
告诉你 我们走人了
You know what? We are not done.
你想得美 才不走
I am not a quitter.
我不是个轻易放弃的人
I said I would put your new face on,
我说过会帮你把面膜贴上
so I'm not leaving here until I do.
所以没做到我决不离开
Her face is gone.
她的脸没了
She's basically the phantom of the Channing.
她简直就是钱宁家的《歌剧魅影》
All right, that's close enough.
好了 这样应该差不多了
And stop calling me spoiled.
别再说我是被宠坏的孩子
Since I lost it all, I've worked hard.
自从我失去了一切 我努力工作
I've cleaned toilets, I've killed rats,
我打扫过厕所 打死过老鼠
I've done everything I had to to be a success.
我为了成功 什么都愿意做
Tell her, Max.
告诉她 麦克斯
I got that boom boom boom
我感觉很棒棒棒 **
I got that boom Okay, fine. Let's go.
我感觉很棒... 算了 我们走
Stop.
站住
Fine, I'll give you the money.
好 我会给你钱
Not not just because you're my niece,
不是因为你是我的侄女
but because you forced yourself in here
而是因为你强迫自己来这里
like a pushy businesswoman, which is
像一个强卖的女商人 我是指
you shoved your cupcake down my throat.
你把蛋糕硬塞进我喉咙[硬要我接受]
That is exactly what I would have done.
因为换做是我 我也会做同样的事
25,000,
两万五
Signed Char ity Chan...
签名 查莉蒂·钱...
Oh, no.
天啊
Aunt Charity, are you all right?
查莉蒂姑姑 你还好吧
Oh, and she didn't finish signing it.
她没有签完她的名字
Well, it's my last name too, so...
不过那也是我的姓 那就我代劳吧
Ing.

I can't get it out from under her head.
她的头压住了 我拿不出来
Pull her hair! Now's your chance.
扯她的头发 你报仇的机会来了
Bob, I don't feel you are getting across
鲍勃 我觉得你没有表达清
my passion about this, so I'll just sign it.
我的愤怒之情 我自己比手语吧
That check should have cleared.
那张支票应该能兑现的
That time, you said, "Your face looks like a butt."
你刚才的手语是说 "你的脸长得像屁♥股"
I appreciate how hard you've tried to stay in business,
我很欣赏你们为了继续经营而做出的努力
but do the smart thing.
但好汉不吃眼前亏
Take the money. Start fresh.
收下这笔钱 重新开始
All you have to do is sign this.
你们只需签了这份合同
Well, we will have to discuss it.
我们俩需要时间讨论
My partner has a be Just sign it.
我的搭档对此... 快签
Good discussion.
讨论完毕
Caroline Chan
卡洛琳·钱
Max, a little help.
麦克斯 帮帮我
Ing.

So, as of this moment,
从这一刻开始
this space is no longer Max's homemade cupcakes.
这里不再是麦克斯自制小蛋糕店了
Congratulations and good luck.
恭喜你们 也祝你们好运
Well, there goes Joanne and that deaf lady.
乔安和那个聋女人愉快地走了
We are keeping the arrow.
这箭头我们要拿走
I can't believe my aunt would stop payment on that check.
真不敢相信我姑姑会不兑现那张支票
And I can't believe she'd show up here after she did.
而且干这种事后 她居然还有脸来
Aunt Charity, do you know
查莉蒂姑姑
what I'm thinking about you right now?
你知道我现在怎么想你吗
What? I look 38 or 39,
想什么 我像38岁还是39岁吗
it's hard to tell?
难以判断吧
Oh, don't look so wounded.
别表现得那么受伤嘛
You know I had to stop that check.
你知道我必须取消那张支票
You took advantage of someone in a morphine haze.
你居然占一个神志不清的人的便宜
If you think that was being taken advantage of,
如果你觉得那就是占你便宜
you've never blacked out at a pep rally.
那你肯定没有在学校誓师大会上晕倒过
Yes, I stopped that check, but here.
没错 我是取消了那张支票 但这个给你
This seems important to you.
这似乎对你很重要
Seemed.
以前是
Seemed when I was rich.
那时我还是无忧无虑的富家女
Now I have real problems.
而现在 我有实际问题要解决
Yeah, and where are them lollipops at?
就是 里面的棒棒糖呢
You took away my future. And my lollipops.
你剥夺了我的未来 还有我的棒棒糖
No, Caroline, I took away my money.
不 卡洛琳 我剥夺的只是我的钱
And by forcing you to find you own way,
通过强迫你自己寻找出路
I may have given you a better future.
我可能会还给你一个更好的将来
Cute shop.
店挺可爱
Too big, too soon.
但店面太大 开得太早
You'll figure it out.
你总有一天会明白的
Aunt Charity?
查莉蒂姑姑
You look 42.
你看起来像42岁
We all know I don't.
我们都知道我不像
The shop's over.
蛋糕店没了
Wow, I thought for sure we'd be a success.
我以前还坚信我们会成功
Well, who says we're not?
谁说我们不是呢
I mean, we had some fun, right?
开这店也有过不少开心事啊
And we have a cool ass red arrow.
我们还有了这个超酷的红箭头
And we have this big check,
我们有这么多钱
which is just enough to pay back Sophie
足够拿来还给苏菲
and everybody else we owe money to.
和其他借钱给我们的人
That's true.
那倒是
So in a way, we're kind of success.
所以我们也算是成功还清债务吧
I mean, we did go from broke to broke even.
我们从身无分文到收支平衡
We nailed it.
我们成功了
I just wish we had a clear cut sign
我真希望老天能给个明确的指示
that letting go of this place was the right thing to do.
告诉我们放弃这里是明智的
Ehr mah gerd!
偶的天
My night night cocoa cup.
我的晚安可可杯
You wanted a sign? That's your sign!
你要指示是吗 这就是你要的指示
No matter what hits you, you'll be okay.
不管碰到什么灾难 你都能安然无恙
Well, I feel sorry for whoever owns this dump.
突然觉得买下这里的人好可怜呀



© 2019, 中英文剧本站  联系我们