剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表
Your mom needs this.
你不能逼我
You can't make me.
你说得对 我并不能
You're right, I can't.
但我正亲眼看着我女儿崩溃
But I'm watching my daughter fall apart right now.
而我只求你们拿出20分钟时间
I'm-I'm just asking for 20 minutes of your time.
拜托了
Please.
好吧 -好
Fine. - Okay.
谢谢
Thank you.
看到大人哭好奇怪啊
It's weird when they cry.
我也不喜欢看到
I do not care for it.
好啦 你们可以在这里换上
Okay. This is where you can get changed
你们的受洗袍
into your bathing suits and robes.
男生在那边 女孩在这边
Uh, boys there, girls there.
赶紧弄完了事
Let's just get this over with.
我想对你们痛失亲人再次表示哀悼
I want to say again how sorry I am for your loss.
我知道你父亲现在一定为你骄傲 -爸爸不在了
I know your dad is real proud of you right now. - Our dad's gone.
洗个屁
Screw this.
米希 你答应了会受洗
Missy, you said you'd do it.
是啊 但我现在改变主意了
Yeah, well, I changed my mind.
我要回家
I'm going home.
我给你们一点时间吧
I'll give you a minute.
你也要走吗
Are you gonna go, too?
我知道你不相信这些
I know you don't believe.
我是不信 但我相信你
I don't. But I believe in you.
谢谢
Thank you.
好 下一位要受洗的人是谢尔顿·李·库珀
Okay, now our next baptism is for Sheldon Lee Cooper,
我们即将在基♥督♥里成为弟兄
our soon-to-be brother in Christ.
就我个人层面
And, personally,
这算是非常大的战果
this is a big get for me.
谢尔顿
Sheldon,
我们准备好啦
we're ready for you.
♪ 各位 都准备好了 ♪
♪ Hey, y'all, prepare yourself ♪
The Rubberband Man - the Spinners
♪ 迎接橡皮筋男 ♪
♪ For the rubberband man ♪
♪ 你绝对没有听过 ♪
♪ You've never heard a sound ♪
♪ 像橡皮筋男那样的音乐 ♪
♪ Like the rubber band man ♪
♪ 你绝对会失去控制 ♪
♪ You're bound to lose control ♪
♪ 只要橡皮筋男舞力全开 ♪
♪ When the rubber band starts to jam ♪
♪ 橡皮筋 橡皮筋男 ♪
♪ Rubber band, rubber band man ♪
♪ 摇起来 ♪
♪ Get down ♪
♪ 快跟着一起摇摆 ♪
♪ Oh, get down low Rubber band. ♪
重点是他人到了
What's important is he's here.
我的天
Oh, my.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
你从没跟我说过你受洗过啊
You never told me you were baptized.
的确 那次还害我耳朵严重感染了
Yes. And I got a pretty nasty ear infection for my troubles.
你受这麻烦全是为了让你妈妈开心
And you went through with it just to please your mother.
这个嘛...
Well...
她或许不了解我
she may not have understood me
或我在乎的那些事物
or the things I cared about...
但她为我付出了一切努力
but she did everything she could for me.
我爸爸也是
My dad did, too.
那想必很棒吧
That must've been great,
拥有哪怕有分歧 也还是全力支持你的父母
having parents who supported you despite all your differences.
是啊
Oh. Yes.
现在回头看 那真是...
Looking back, that was...
那是人生终极的礼物
that was the ultimate gift.
世界上最聪明的人
Smartest man in the world.
我都把你牵到水边了
I brought you to the water.
你就乖乖喝口水
Take a freakin' sip.
你用了类比的修辞吗
You're drawing a parallel.
是的
Yes.
但我绝对不♥穿♥球衣 -可以
I'm not wearing the jersey. - Okay.
但球场会很冷
But it is cold there.
行吧 我穿就是了
Fine. I'll wear it.
对了
And, by the way,
你女儿想去上表演课
your daughter wants to take acting classes.
我就跟你说当初就不该让佩妮当保姆吧
I told you we never should've let Penny babysit.
后来 我妈妈还是卖♥♥了我们家的房♥子
Eventually, my mom sold the house.
我爸爸的椅子不在了
My dad's chair was gone.
我的专座也不在了
My spot was gone.
还有我们共进晚餐的地方
Where we ate together.
但我还清晰记得 我出发去加州理工那天
But I can still remember it exactly the way it was
那里的模样
the day I left for Caltech.
你在做什么呢
What are you doing?
最后再看一遍这一切
Taking it all in one last time,
这样我长大后也还能记得
so I remember it when I'm older.
那你会记得我吗
You gonna remember me?
我有过目不忘的记忆
I have an eidetic memory.
想忘都没办法
I have no choice.
加州理工
你迷路了吗
You lost?
没有
No.
这正是我要来的地方
I'm exactly where I'm supposed to be.
剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表