剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表
斯巴克斯太太
Hey, Mrs. Sparks.
你们在搞什么鬼
What are y'all up to?
只是闲聊
Just hanging out.
放屁
Cut the crap.
你们要办派对 对不对
You throwing a party, ain't you?
什么 没有啊
What? No.
淡定 我很支持你们
Relax, I'm all for it.
我也希望我儿子有社交生活
I want my son to have a life.
等等 他有受邀吧
Wait, he's invited right?
当然 我们正在腾出地方当舞池
'Course. We're just making a dance floor.
老天 米希 千万别让他跳舞
Oh, God, Missy, do not let him dance.
主啊 我知道人人都认为我很蠢
Lord, I know everyone thinks I'm being foolish
把钱交给查韦斯牧师
giving money to Reverend Travis,
但您怎么会不希望我们兴旺发达呢
but why wouldn't you want us to be prosperous?
您爱我们 所以这很合理
You love us, it makes sense.
再说 那张国税局支票感觉就是神迹
And I got that IRS check, which feels like a sign.
神迹出现时我肯定能看出来啊
And I think I know a sign when I see one.
怎么了
What's going on?
有只鸟拉在我眼睛里了
A bird did its business in my eye.
总比拉在嘴里好吧
Better than your mouth, right?
你觉得自己很幽默吗
You think you're funny?!
是啊
Yeah.
我们可能出问题了
We may have a problem.
怎么了
Oh, what's wrong?
程序跑得很慢
The program's running really slow.
我们在损失钱
We're losing money.
这是怎么一回事
Well, what's happening?
今天早上还好好的
It was fine this morning.
我添加了新的子程序
I don't know if this is related,
不知道是否有关系
but I did add a new subroutine.
加上去做什么
To do what?
解决广义相对论
To resolve the inconsistencies
和量子力学之间的不一致性
between general relativity and quantum mechanics.
你为什么要这么做
Why would you do that?
因为我们的算法太聪明了
Because our algorithm's so smart
而这是全宇宙最大的未解之谜
and it's the biggest unanswered question in the universe.
但它在扰乱电脑
But it's messing with the computer.
我们在损失钱
We're losing money.
我的车呢 我的妞儿呢
What about my car? What about girls?
放心 等你破解了广义相对论
Rest assured, you solve general relativity,
妞儿会排着队来亲你
the girls will be lined up around the block to kiss you.
有人在开派对 我们没被邀请
Someone's having a party and we weren't invited.
真该死
Gosh darn it.
破车
Stupid car.
快制止它 -我在努力了 它不想停
Make it stop. - I'm trying, it doesn't want to.
它可能是觉得这个问题太有趣了
I think it finds the question too interesting.
但它在扰乱电脑
Ooh, but it's messing with the computer.
我们要失去一切了 -我不知道还能做什么
We're losing everything. - I don't know what else to do.
明明拔掉插头就行了
You could have just unplugged it.
至少应该先把窗打开
Or at least opened the window.
我白沐浴净身了
I showered for nothing.
老婆 对于脚趾骨折
You know, honey, nothing much you can do
你也做不了什么
about a broken toe.
除非你认为查韦斯牧师能治好
Unless you think Reverend Travis can fix it.
我可以用脚趾捅你菊花
Maybe I'll stick it up your butt.
玛丽·库珀 嘴巴放干净点
Mary Cooper. Language.
我要睡了
I'm going to bed.
我决定回来
I'm in.
我屁♥股♥烧焦了 你别看
My bottom is scorched, don't look at it.
传递捐献盘的同时
And as we're passing the collection plate,
让我们热烈欢迎库珀一家
let's give a warm welcome to the Coopers
重回♥教♥会
who are back in the fold.
龙♥卷♥风♥过后
Our donation room is looking
我们的捐赠室有一点空
a little empty after the tornado.
希望大家能捐一些罐头食品
So please bring in your canned goods,
旧衣物...
your used clothing--
那是啤酒吗 -天啊
Is that beer? - Oh, my--
总之 库珀一家 欢迎回来
Anyway, welcome back Coopers.
请翻到圣诗第37页
Please turn to page 37 in your hymnals.
剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表