剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表
Oh, well.
再来点培根
More bacon?
尽情加
Pile it on.
早上好
Good morning.
早上好 快坐下吧
Morning. Have a seat.
小乔治给我们做了早餐 很贴心吧
Georgie made us breakfast. Isn't that nice?
看啊 这么丰盛 谢谢你
Oh, well, look at that. Thank you.
不客气
My pleasure.
看来晚点我得再去超♥市♥一趟
I guess I'll just have to run to the supermarket later
再买♥♥些鸡蛋
and get some more eggs
做我本来留好材料要做的蛋糕
for that cake I was going to make.
没问题 我可以帮忙去杂货店买♥♥
Oh, no problem. I-I can go to the grocery store.
看来今天不打算去找工作了
Oh. Apparently we're not job-hunting today.
说起工作
Oh, speaking of jobs.
祝你好运 孩子
Good luck to you, son.
姥姥 姥姥
Meemaw. Meemaw.
姥姥
Meemaw.
干嘛
What?
你怎么一脸憔悴
Oh, my, you look terrible.
你是不是病了
Are you sick?
被生活气病吗 是的
Of life, yes.
那就好 不会传染
Oh, good. That's not contagious.
快进来 我要被阳光刺瞎眼了
Get in here. The light's killing me.
你一身酒味 好臭
You smell like alcohol. Yucky.
看谁来作客了
Look who came to visit.
好开心呢
Oh, great.
等你听到我助姥姥免受牢狱之灾的
You will think it's great when you hear the brilliant legal strategy
绝妙法律对策 你会真的开心
I have to keep Meemaw out of prison.
你不是搞科学的吗
I thought you were a science guy.
是 但有时我也喜欢到别的领域展翅探索一番
I am, but sometimes I like to spread my wings.
好吧 你继续说
Oh, okay. Uh, proceed.
你有什么办法
What do you got?
很简单
It's simple.
根据《德州刑法》第46B条 我们辩称
We argue under Article 46-B of the Texas Penal Code
你由于精神失常 不宜接受审判
that you're unfit to stand trial due to mental incompetence.
你想告诉他们我疯了
You-you want to tell 'em I'm crazy?
对 保持你现在这副模样 能增加可信度
Yes. And keep this look. It really bolsters our case.
这招成功过吗
Has this worked before?
成功过
It has.
这倒是好消息
Oh. Well, that's good news.
坏消息是 你很可能会被送进精神病院
The bad news is, you'll probably be institutionalized.
你... 你想让我进疯人院
You-you... you want me to go to the nuthouse?
我只是不想你进监狱
I want you to stay out of prison.
小饼饼 我真的很感谢你
Oh, Moon Pie, thank you. Thank you so much.
谢谢你帮我想办法 但不用了
I really do appreciate it, but I'm fine.
我有个朋友 他侄子是律师
You know, I have a buddy whose nephew is a lawyer.
他会帮我们的
He's gonna help us out.
是因为我还没通过法考吗
Is this because I haven't passed the bar yet?
那只是走个过场 猴子也能办到
Because that's just a formality. A monkey could do it.
不 只是从更有专业经验的人那里
No, I... I think that I'd just feel a little more comfortable
获取建议
if I was getting advice
我会更安心
from somebody who had a little more professional experience.
好吧 虽然我花了一天半时间学法
Okay. I mean, I've been doing this for a day and a half,
但还是随便你吧
but suit yourself.
我买♥♥了鸡蛋和清单上的东西
Got your eggs, everything on the list.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我还顺便在那里
Also filled out an application
填了申请表 当打包员
to be a bag boy while I was there. Oh.
真棒 我的女婿是打包员
Wonderful. My son-in-law, the bag boy.
这只是暂时的
It's only temporary.
我会一路升迁 先是收银员
I'll make my way up to cashier,
然后是夜班经理 接着是正式经理
then night manager, then manager-manager,
再来是区域主管 这是我最终进入HQ的跳板
then regional supervisor, then it's just a hop, skip and a jump to HQ.
HQ是总部的缩写
That's short for headquarters.
你没有高中文凭也能做到这些吗
You can do all that without a high school diploma?
只要你加入"有志者事竟成协会"就行
If you're a member of the can-do club.
老天 救救我吧
God help me.
我把杂货放好
I'll just put these away.
"有志者事竟成协会"是什么 把我妈气得够呛
What's the can-do club, and why is my mom so mad about it?
你在做什么
What are you doing?
清理雨水槽
Cleaning out these rain gutters.
否则 雨水会倒灌
Otherwise, the water gets backed up
对屋顶糟成巨大破坏
and wrecks havoc on your roof.
是"造成"...巨大破坏
Wreaks... havoc.
不 我很确定是糟成
No, I'm pretty sure it's wrecks,
因为就是会弄得很糟啊
'cause that's what it do.
你看
Oh, look at that.
奥德丽 这是你的飞盘吗
Audrey, is this your Wham-O?
奥德丽
Audrey?
老狼说 "我要愤怒地
And the wolf said, "I'm gonna huff
把你的房♥子吹倒"
and puff and blow your house down."
别担心 爸爸绝不会让你遇到这种事
Don't worry. Daddy'll never let that happen to you.
我会保护好你
I'm gonna keep you safe.
有人需要换尿布咯
Somebody needs a new diaper.
来 我给你换一张
Come on, let's get you one.
你好啊
Oh, hey.
她继承了你和曼蒂的美貌 可是
She's got you and Mandy's good looks, but--
她拉的屎跟她亲爹的一样臭
phew-- she poops like her dad.
真可爱
Lovely.
你姥姥会渐渐喜欢上我的
Your grandma's coming around on me.
她会的
Yeah, she is.
好消息是 我和地方检察官谈过后
The good news is, I've had some encouraging talks
感觉很有希望 我认为我们能...
with the district attorney, and I think that we can...
且慢 你几岁了
Hang on. How old are you?
我知道我看起来很年轻 但我已经24岁了
I know I look young, but I'm 24.
你竟敢给我找个小屁孩律师
You bring me a child attorney?
你本来都打算听取14岁小屁孩的建议了
Well, you were about to take advice from a 14-year-old.
那是哪一位 我可能认识他
Oh, who's that? I might know him.
继续说你刚才要说的
Oh, just finish up what you were saying.
好 你只要签一份协议就不用出庭受审
Right. A deal can be made without going to trial.
你认罪 付罚金 吊销营业执照
You plead guilty, pay a fine, lose your business license,
可能再做些社区服务
maybe some community service,
就可以被判缓刑 不用坐牢
probation, but no jail time.
这么说我会失去地下赌场
So I'll lose the gambling room,
但能保留洗衣店和录像带出租店 -不
but I can keep the Laundromat and the video store? - No.
这些都被视为犯罪产业的一部分
Those are all considered a part of the criminal enterprise.
要被没收
They get confiscated.
要是我申辩呢
What if I fight it?
基于什么理由
On what grounds?
我不是开非法地下赌场
I didn't have an illegal gambling room.
而是收集...
I collected...
古董老虎机
antique slot machines.
这是我的兴趣爱好
It was my hobby.
那逃避追捕怎么说
And the evading arrest?
我只是在带我的外曾孙女高速散步
I was just taking my great-granddaughter for a brisk stroll.
我被搞糊涂了
I'm confused.
你是不是开始用精神失常这招了
Did we start the insanity thing?
我认为你该签订认罪协议
I think you should take this deal.
将这一切抛诸脑后
Put everything behind you,
继续过你的生活
get on with your life.
什么生活 我根本没有生活
What life? I have no life.
你有我啊
You have me.
啊对对对
Yeah, yeah.
要是我提供交换条件呢
What if I had something to offer?
是不是就能保留生意 也不用付罚金
Then maybe I could keep my businesses and skip the fine?
你有什么想法
What are you thinking?
我贿赂的那个贪婪黑警
That greedy rat of a cop I was paying off.
拉特利奇
Rutledge?
就是他出♥卖♥♥♥你的
He's the one who flipped on you.
那个人♥渣♥
Son of a bitch.
这年头连黑警都信不过了
剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表