剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表
You wrote that article on the positron.
对 我就是那一年物理舞会的女王
I did. I was the belle of the physics ball that year.
而你 你在世界各地都授过课
And you-- you've lectured all over the world.
我会用16种语言点健胃消食饮料
I can ask for Pepto Bismol in 16 languages.
能给我一杯健胃消食饮料否
Poro na echo ligo Pepto Bismol?
这是希腊语
That was Greek.
显然我们还没有老到学不会新事物
Clearly, we're not too old to learn things.
需要帮助也没什么可耻的
And there's no shame in needing a little help.
没错 -是啊
Yeah! - Yeah!
但非得是谢尔顿吗
But does it have to be Sheldon?
没错 -是啊
Yeah. - Yeah.
我姥姥让我意识到
My meemaw made me realize
林克莱特博士和斯特吉斯博士
that Dr. Linkletter and Dr. Sturgis' failure
学不会弦理论 其实是我这个老师失职了
to learn string theory was my failure as a teacher.
或许真正需要被打关节的
Perhaps the knuckles that really needed
是我自己
to be rapped were my own.
我学到教训了
Ow! Lesson learned.
谢尔顿
Sheldon,
我们想让你再教我们一遍
we'd like you to teach us again.
理解和耐心
Understanding and patience.
好的 傻蛋们 开始吧
All right, dummkopfs, let's do this.
你不会对所有食物都那样做吧
You don't do that to all the food, do you?
我训练时受伤了
I got hurt at practice.
吹哨子吹太用力吗
Blow your whistle too hard?
你挺搞笑
Funny.
是你浑身破绽太容易被攻击
Well, you make it easy.
乔治 发生什么事了
George, what happened?
训练时拉伤了肌肉
Pulled a muscle at practice.
还有 我再也不要吃青豆了
Also, I'm never eating peas again.
是不是伤到... -对 下面
Is it your...? - Groin, yeah.
我给你放热水泡个澡 肯定能缓解
Let me run you a warm bath. I bet that'll help.
没事的 我坐下缓缓就好了
Oh, I'll be fine. I just need to sit for a while...
还有就是两三天别洗澡
and not take a shower for two to three days.
我拿奔肌缓解酸痛膏给你涂
I'll get you some BENGAY.
不不 不用
No, no! No.
加热垫呢
Heating pad?
不用了 我有青豆了 我坐下就好
I'm good. Got my peas, just need to sit.
你真的没事吗
You sure you're okay?
没事 我好得很
Oh, yeah, right as rain.
等等 你是说
So wait a minute. Are you saying
应该把粒子理解为
that the particle should be understood
在流形中执行的一系列函数吗
as a sequence of functions executed in a manifold?
是他说的 别打我
He said it, not me.
事实上你说对了
Actually, that's correct.
我们都是这么想的 这一点才最重要
We were both thinking it. That's what's important.
所以这意味着...
So that would mean...?
重力只是流形内部力的残余
Gravity is just the residue of forces within manifolds?
你是在问我还是告诉我
Are you asking me or telling me?
告诉你...吧
Telling?
你说对了
You're right.
我准备上♥床♥睡了 你来吗
I'm going to bed. You coming?
不了 我想待在这
Nah, I think I'm just gonna stay here.
你真的没事吗
You sure you're okay?
我没事啊
Yeah, I'll be fine.
瞧我们 才9点我就累得不行了
Look at us. It's 9:00, I'm exhausted.
而你看别人训练都能把自己弄伤
You got hurt watching other people exercise.
我之前居然还以为我们能再顾好一个宝宝
I can't believe I thought we could handle another baby.
你真这么想
Really?
我们有丝丝就够了
Oh. CeeCee's all we need.
如果你是这么想的 我绝对支持
Well, if that's how you feel, I support it.
晚安
Good night.
你回房♥间之前
Hey, before you go...
能不能帮我换一包
...could you swap me out?
要西蓝花还是玉米
Broccoli or corn?
给我个惊喜吧
Surprise me.
剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表