剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表
♪ 世上没人比我强壮 ♪
♪ Nobody else is stronger than I am ♪
♪ 昨天我移了一座山 ♪
♪ Yesterday I moved a mountain ♪
♪ 我相信我能当你的英雄 ♪
♪ I bet I could be your hero ♪
♪ 我是个了不起的小家伙 ♪
♪ I am a mighty little man ♪
♪ 我是个了不起的小家伙 ♪
♪ I am a mighty little man ♪
少年谢尔顿
还有42天 我就要去加州理工了
Only 42 days until I go to Caltech.
不可能这么快吧
That can't be right.
他算得没错 我也在倒计时这件事
Oh, it is. It's in my calendar, too.
你也不用这么兴奋吧
You don't have to be so excited about it.
现在假装我喜欢他 有点晚了
It's a little late to pretend that I like him.
我在走之前 还要做好多事
There's still so much to do before I go:
写我的毕业演讲稿
write my graduation speech,
最后再去一次漫画书店
last trip to the comic book store,
和高中同学丹吃最后一顿午餐
last lunch with Tam at the high school.
我都不知道你和丹仍然是朋友
I didn't know you and Tam were still friends.
你为什么会这么想
Why would you think that?
因为你们从不见面
Because you never see him.
我最喜欢的就是从不见面的朋友
My favorite kind of friend.
记得把拍全家福的时间空出来
Well, make sure you leave room for the family photo,
在你走之前 我们必须得拍全家福
because that is definitely happening before you go away.
真的吗 要在蓝帽花丛中拍全家福
Seriously? That bluebonnet thing?
太逊了
That is so lame.
哪里逊了 这可是德州传统
It is not lame. It is a Texas tradition.
如果你们不知道
For those of you who don't know
我妈妈在说什么 她说的是这个
what my mother is talking abou, it's this
这个 还有全部这些
and this and all these.
逼迫你全家人穿上配套的衣服
Forcing your family to dress in matching outfits
在充斥着红火蚁和蜜蜂的田野里拍照
and be photographed in a field of fire ants and bees
这是一项传统德州酷刑
is a traditional Texas torture
可以追溯到大萧条时期
dating back to the Great Depression.
他们是因为破产而郁郁寡欢吗
Are they depressed because of financial ruin?
不 是因为他们要拍这张照片
No, it's the picture.
我的空余时间基本都排满了
I'm pretty booked up,
但如果时间允许 我会尽量见缝插针
but I'll try and pencil you in if time permits.
我已经买♥♥好了衣服 约好了摄影师
I bought the outfits, I booked the photographer.
你必须得拍
You're doing it.
拍什么
Doing what?
蓝帽花丛中的全家福
That bluebonnet photo.
拜托 我不想拍 -如果他都不想拍
Aw, come on. I don't want to. - If he doesn't have to...
所有人都得去拍 不管你们喜不喜欢
We are all doing it, and we're all gonna be happy
大家都得开开心心的
whether you like it or not.
汤姆 你找我有事吗
Hey, Tom, you wanted to see me?
是的 把门关上吧
Uh, yeah, why don't you close the door.
关门总是会让我很紧张
That always makes me nervous.
别紧张 是好事
No, it's good.
那为什么不能把门一直开着
Then why can't the door stay open?
好吧 那你把门开着
Fine, leave it open.
算了 关都关了
Eh, I already closed it.
所以 你有什么事
So, what's up?
乔治 这一赛季你做得很好
Well, George, you've had a hell of a season.
现在我后悔刚刚没把门打开了
Now I wish the door was open.
我有个朋友在莱斯大学当教练 他问起你
I got a buddy who coaches at Rice who was asking about you.
那大学很不错
Great college.
那你怎么跟他说的 -我跟他说
So, what'd you tell him? - Well, I told him
你不会感兴趣的 你在这里很开心
you wouldn't be interested, you're pretty happy here.
什么
What?
你为什么要这么说
Why would you do that?
难道你在这里不开心吗
So you're not happy here?
什么 不是 我在这里当然很开心 只是
Wha... No, of course I'm happy here, it's just...
我逗你玩的
Aw, I'm just messing with you.
我跟他们说 你会是个很棒的教练
I told them you'd be a fantastic coach
不雇你绝对是他们的损失
and they'd be crazy not to take you.
汤姆 我...
Wow, Tom, I...
我都不知道说什么好了
I don't know what to say.
你可以说不 然后留在这里
You can say no and stay here.
我肯定不会这么说
Well, I sure ain't saying that.
但搬去休斯顿 这是件大事
But moving to Houston-- that's a big deal.
所以我才提前给你透露消息
That's why I wanted to give you a heads-up,
让你能在他们正式发出邀约之前 和玛丽商量一下
so you and Mary could talk before they make the offer.
多谢你了
Appreciate that.
祝贺你 乔治
Congratulations, George.
我一直很相信你
I've always believed in you.
明明那次你还想炒我鱿鱼
What about that time you fired me?
我俩正在友好谈话 何必非要翻旧账
We're having a nice moment, do you have to?
谢尔顿 你来干什么
Hey, Sheldon, what's up?
我就快要离开了
I'm leaving soon
所以我想分毫不差地记住这里的样子
and I want to remember this place exactly the way it is.
先生 你能走开吗 我不认识你
Mister, could you move? I don't know you.
好多了 -你要去哪
Better. - Where you going?
加州
California.
圣迭戈漫展的故乡
Home of the San Diego Comic-Con.
炫哦
Rad.
那边人就喜欢这么说话
It's how they talk there.
我都没意识到我还要学一门新语言
I didn't realize I was gonna have to learn another language.
连我都能学会 你肯定没问题
Well, if I can do it, anyone can.
你知道帕萨迪那有什么好的漫画书店吗
Do you know any comic book stores in Pasadena?
我担心我在那边找不到和这家一样棒的
I'm worried I'm not gonna find any as good as this one.
我认为 决定一家漫画书店好坏的
I like to think a comic book store is only
是聚在那里面的人
as good as the people who hang out in it.
你喜欢聚在这家漫画书店里的人吗
Do you like the people who hang out in this one?
不喜欢
No.
趁着还没走 我还得多囤几件短袖
I also need to stock up on some more T-shirts while I'm here.
没错 你得让自己看起来很屌♥
Yeah, sure. I mean, you want to look bitchin'.
南加州人也很爱用这个词
It's another thing they say in SoCal.
我肯定不会这么说
I won't be saying that.
那我们下次再见吧
Well, guess I'll see you around.
应该见不到了 -好的
You probably won't. - Okay.
我确实再也没见过他
And I never saw him again.
来得正好
Oh, good.
我有件事想单独和你商量一下
Was hoping to talk to you alone.
好的
Okay.
要不把门关上吧
Uh, you want to shut the door?
情况不妙 -不 其实是个惊喜
Uh-oh. - No, it's actually pretty exciting.
那你快说
Oh, tell me.
但也有点惊吓
And it's also a little scary.
乔治 你有话直说
George, just say it.
莱斯大学想让我过去当教练
I'm getting offered a coaching job at Rice.
真的吗
Really?
我带特殊球员组
Special teams.
我知道搬家是件大事
Yeah. And I... I know moving's a big deal,
如果现在时机不合适 那也没问题
and-and it's okay if now's not the right time.
你应该接下这份工作
You should take it.
你确定吗
You sure?
毕竟...
Well...
我是说
I mean,
小乔治和曼蒂已经搬出去了
Georgie and Mandy are out of the house,
谢尔顿也快走了
Sheldon's leaving soon,
米希反正也升学要去新学校
and Missy's starting a new school anyway.
感觉现在搬家 是个不错的时机
It seems like a good time to do this.
那你妈妈和丝丝怎么办
What about your mom and CeeCee?
我没说这事会很容易
I'm not saying it's gonna be easy,
但其实离得也没那么远啊
but it's not that far away.
你说得没错 但是
Yeah, I guess, but...
乔治 你值得这个机会
George, you deserve this.
我的确是一直都梦想当大学橄榄球队教练
I mean, college ball-- that's the dream.
看来我们要搬去休斯顿了
Sounds like we're moving to Houston.
也请保佑为我们准备食物的人 阿门
And bless the hands that prepared it. Amen.
阿门
Amen.
既然大家都在
Since everyone is here,
我们想宣布一件事
剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表