剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表
跨教派小教堂 建于1956年
nondenominational chapel built in 1956.
跨教派
Nondenominational?
那里欢迎所有人
Everyone's welcome.
谢尔顿 你好啊
Hello, Sheldon.
看 我的好小伙
There's my guy.
你们好
Oh, hello.
出什么事了吗
Is everything okay?
我们要有事才能来找好哥们吗
Does something have to be wrong to hang out with a pal?
在东德州理工这儿
Here at East Texas Tech,
我们不只是你的老师 也是你的朋友
we're not just your faculty, we're your friends.
但你以前
In the past, you made it
明确表示过我们不是朋友
very clear that we're not friends.
我那只是
That's just me
故意说反话气你的啦 好兄弟之间就会这样
giving you the business the way buddies do,
你个小调皮鬼
you little scamp.
抱歉 我锤得太大力了
Sorry, that was a little hard.
我们知道招生这事会给人很大压力
We know this recruiting thing can be stressful,
所以就是想来看看你的情况
and we just wanted to see how you're holding up.
其实我一点压力都没有
It's actually not stressful at all.
大部分都交给我爸妈帮我处理了
My parents have been handling most of it.
太好了 所以有家人在身边真好
That's great. That's why it's good to have family close by.
亲朋好友
Friends and family
都在一跳之遥的地方
just a hop, skip and a jump away.
我从来不跳
I don't hop, skip or jump.
瞧 你这种幽默感
See, that's that sense of humor
我们能懂 但陌生人就未必了
that we get but strangers may not.
没错
Yes.
孩子 我知道有很多所研究生院想招募你
Son, I know you have a lot of options for grad school,
我相信你一定能做出正确的选择
and I'm sure you'll make the right choice for yourself
为你自己 也为你年迈的好姥姥
and your sweet, aging grandma.
如果你去外地 她会很想念的
Who will miss you so much if you leave.
小饼饼 她是不是这样叫你来着
Moon Pie-- isn't that what she calls you?
是的 -真有爱
Yes. - Sweet.
真有爱
So sweet.
你在干什么
Hey, what you doing?
看书
Reading.
《英语语法与写作》吗
English Grammar and Composition?
是米希的
It's Missy's.
你不是非得要这么做的
You know, you don't have to do this.
可我想为了丝丝而努力
Well, I want to do it for CeeCee.
也许我能帮你
Well, maybe I can help.
是吗
Yeah?
你不需要看书
Yeah, you don't need a book.
我们从简单的开始
Let's just start simple.
不要说"冇" 而是说"没有"
Um, instead of "ain't," try "isn't."
没有问题
That isn't gonna be a problem.
没错 现在试试纠正"不是"
There you go. Now, let's work on "wasn't."
不系
Wadn't.
不是
Wasn't.
不系
Wadn't.
我没听见卷舌的发音
See, I'm not hearing the "s."
因为不系这样说的啊
That's 'cause it wadn't there.
我们已经把范围缩小到五所学校
So, we've narrowed it down to five schools.
有位于加州的加州理工和斯坦福大学
We got Caltech and Stanford in California.
都在左岸 -老妈
The left coast. - Mom.
就是在嘛
It is.
我能继续了吗
Can I continue?
也是出了名的水果和坚果之乡 继续吧
Also known as the land of fruits and nuts. Continue.
东岸则有麻省理工
And on the East Coast, we got MIT,
哈佛和普林斯顿大学
Harvard and Princeton.
该死的北方佬
Damn Yankees.
康妮 我们又不能把学校搬走
We can't move the schools, Connie.
还有东德州理工
There's also East Texas Tech.
你也有在考虑这所学校吗
Is that a school that you're considering?
我在这里有朋友 而且离你们也近
I have friends there, and it's close to all of you.
你为什么想要离我们近 -米希
Why would you want to be close to us? - Missy.
决定权在你
This is your decision,
但据我所知 其他几所学校相当于
but best I understand, these other schools are
职棒大联盟级别 而东德州理工只是儿童棒球队
the major leagues, and East Texas Tech is T-ball.
请你不要使用体育方面的类比
Please don't make sports analogies.
好吧
Fine.
这些学校就像... 超人
These schools are like... Superman
东德州理工则像...
and East Texas Tech is like...
普通人
regular man?
这类比好像好懂一点
Better, I think.
如果你是担心离家太远
If you're worried about being far away,
他们都承诺会帮你报销旅途费用
they're all offering to pay for travel expenses
让你能回家过节
so you can come home for the holidays.
不过我先声明 你不是一定要回来的
But to be clear, you don't have to.
我们也可以去学校看你
And we can also come and visit you.
免费出游 老娘喜欢
Ooh, free trip. I like that.
你刚刚还在吐槽这些地方
You were just complaining about these places.
我也可以到那边的沙滩吐槽
I can complain on a beach.
这真是艰难的选择
This is a difficult decision.
所以我们都聚在一起 帮忙你做决定
Which is why we're all here to help you make it.
还没完事吗
Are we not done?
感觉已经完了
It-it felt done.
进来吧
Come in.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我睡不着
I can't sleep.
这是我人生中最重大的决定
This is the biggest decision of my life.
这是什么东西
What's all this?
我在利用算法给每所学校评估分数
I'm employing an algorithm to assigns points to each school
这样我就能通过统计数据决定哪所学校最好
so I can statistically decide which is the best.
用"点兵点将"随便点一个不行吗
How about "Eeny, meeny, miny, moe"?
我不会想你的
I won't miss you.
我也是 哪所学校领先
Same. What school's winning?
我已经把范围缩窄到加州理工和麻省理工
I've narrowed it down to Caltech and MIT.
从地理位置上讲离家一样远
Geographically equidistant,
所以回家所需要的时间也差不多
so the travel time home would be about the same.
加州理工有斯蒂芬·霍金 让我很激动
Caltech has Stephen Hawking, which is exciting,
但他没得过诺贝尔奖
but he hasn't won a Nobel Prize,
不像麻省理工的亨利·肯德尔 他最近得了
unlike Henry Kendall at MIT, who recently did.
这小家伙是谁
What's this little guy?
两所学校的吉祥物都是海狸
Both schools' mascot is a beaver.
这和我本人的需求无关
Not pertinent to my needs,
不过还是挺逗趣的
but amusing nonetheless.
如果你问我的话
Well, if you want my opinion,
我会叫你选靠近海滩和好莱坞的那一所
I say pick the one that's near the beach and Hollywood.
我都不喜欢 利好麻省理工
I hate those. Advantage MIT.
麻省理工在哪儿 -波士顿
Where's that? - Boston.
那你的肠道[直觉]怎么说
So, what's your gut say?
它不会说话 它不是用来思考的器官
It doesn't say anything. It's not a thinking organ.
好吧 那你的...蜘蛛感应怎么说
Fine, what's your... Spidey-sense tell you?
蜘蛛侠的超能力之一
蜘蛛感应会警告彼得·帕克眼前有危险
Spidey-sense warns Peter Parker of imminent danger.
但并不能帮他选择学校
It doesn't help him pick schools.
重要的是
Well, the important thing is,
不管你最后去哪儿
no matter where you go,
我都会把你的房♥间改造成热舞室
I'm gonna turn this room into a dance studio.
"雷猴"啊
Howdy.
呃 雷猴
Well, howdy yourself.
我有没有打扰你
Is this a bad time?
没有 不过谢尔顿不在家
No, but Sheldon's not here,
你是不是有事找他
if you were hoping to talk to him.
不 我是来找你和你老公谈谈的
No, I was fixing to talk to you and your hubby.
快请进吧
Come on in.
我给你们带了核桃派
I brought you some pecan pie
和配派喝的啤酒
and some beer to wash it down.
你太客气了
You didn't have to do that.
没什么的
剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表