剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表
I did, but she said it could throw off
能赚一千美元
a thousand dollars a day.
那就放手去干啊
Then do it.
但我有可能蹲大牢
But I could go to jail.
我会等你出来的
I'll wait for you.
我还以为你会支持我
I thought you'd be on my side.
小乔治 我是支持你的啊
Georgie, I am on your side.
事实上我们应该提早结婚
In fact, we should get married sooner
这样身为妻子的我就不能指证你了
so that I can't testify against you.
你爱我也是原因之一吧
And also because you love me.
一天能赚一千
Thousand bucks a day?
我当然爱死你了
You bet I love you.
是这样的 经过深思熟虑后
So listen, I thought it over
我决定这值得我冒险
and decided the risk is worth it.
太好了 曼蒂也同意吗
Good. Mandy on board?
我没问她
I didn't ask.
她能帮你想通真是太好了
Glad she brought you around.
不如你跟在赫曼身边学学
Listen, why don't you shadow Herman,
他是怎么操作轮盘的
see how it's done.
你想让我管轮盘吗
You want me to run the wheel?
我们该做好准备
We should be ready.
他已经半只脚踏进棺材了
It's the bottom of the ninth for this guy.
红12
Red 12.
没有赢家
No winners.
你还好吗
You okay?
没事
Yeah.
因为我只剩下一个肺啦
I got just the one lung.
康妮说你会指点我一些窍门
Connie said you'd show me the ropes.
没问题 其实没多复杂
Oh, sure. There's nothing to it.
你很快就能掌握
You'll catch on in no time.
下好离手
No more bets.
这轮盘是你卖♥♥给我们的吗
So, we bought this table from you?
是啊
Oh, yeah.
我以前也开了一家小型地下赌场
I used to have a little gambling room of my own.
后来被关掉了
Until it got shut down.
被警♥察♥吗
Cops?
不 不是那样
Oh, no, nothing like that.
是被南部黑帮
Dixie mafia.
他们威胁说要切下我的...
They threatened to cut off my...
红16
Red 16.
红16
Red 16.
切下你的什么部位
Cut off your what?
错了 -哪里有错啊
Wrong. - What is wrong about this?
你没解释所有的维度
You didn't account for all the dimensions.
卡拉比-丘流形有六个实数维度
The Calabi-Yau manifold has six dimensions.
在有费米子的前提下才是
Only if there's fermions.
没有费米子的话 可能有多达26个维度
Without fermions, there could be up to 26 dimensions.
什么 林克莱特博士和斯特吉斯博士
What? Dr. Linkletter and Dr. Sturgis
没提过有26个维度啊 -他们是何方神圣
never mentioned 26 dimensions. - Who are they?
他们是我的老师 都是聪明绝顶的
They're my teachers, and they're really smart.
我没听过他们的名号♥
I've never heard of them.
我很可能也没听说过你的老师啊
Well, I've probably never heard of your teachers.
我近期师从亨利·韦·肯德尔
I recently studied with Henry W. Kendall.
就是凭借其开创性研究
The Nobel Prize winner for his pioneering research
电子与质子和束缚中子的
on the deep inelastic scattering
深度非弹性散射实验 而获诺贝尔奖的那个人吗
of electrons on protons and bound neutrons?
没错 -从没听说过他
Yes. - Never heard of him.
再试试解题
Try again.
我发现问题出在哪了
Oh, I see the problem.
这太愚蠢了
This is stupid.
你不能凭空造出维度
You can't just invent dimensions.
只有长度
There's this one,
宽度 和高度
this one and this one.
你忘了时间维度
You forgot the dimension of time.
好痛 谢谢你
Ow. Thank you.
你要不要坐下休息一会
You want to sit down or something?
我要是现在坐下 可能就再也起不来了
I sit down, I might not ever get up.
糟糕
Uh-oh.
是南部黑帮
Dixie mafia.
我们怎么办
What do we do?
镇定一点 让我来交涉
Just stay calm. Let me do the talking.
这里谁管事
Who's in charge here?
他
He is.
把钱都给我们
Give us the money.
不行
I-I can't.
我还要养女儿
I have a daughter to support.
希望她喜欢当个独生女
Hope she likes being an only child.
你怎么还没睡
What're you doing up?
我睡不着
Can't sleep.
我也是
Same.
你想喝杯茶吗
You want some tea?
热茶
Hot tea?
我又不是英格兰女王
What am I, the Queen of England?
你还好吗
You okay?
别长大成人 这感觉糟透了
Don't become an adult. It sucks.
太迟了
Too late.
你知道这年头养活一家子要多少钱吗
Do you know how much it costs to feed a family these days?
要不是有两倍优♥惠♥券
If it wasn't for double coupons,
我都不知道怎么才能撑下来
I don't know how we'd manage.
主外赚钱也不是容易事
Well, making the money's no picnic either.
我想供养曼蒂和丝丝
I mean, I want to provide for Mandy and CeeCee,
可是
but...
工作真的快让我精神崩溃了
...it's really working my last nerve.
我♥操♥了一天的心 努力维系这个家
I spend my whole day holding this house together
但没有半个人跟我道谢
and no one even says, "Thank you."
我懂你
I get it.
我辛苦了一天下班回家
I get home from work,
有人关心地问我今天过得怎样吗
but does anyone ask how my day was?
你今天过得怎样
How was your day?
别问了
Don't ask.
我们为什么要做这些事
Why do we even do it?
因为我有未婚妻和宝宝
Well, I got a fiancée and a baby,
并且我们全挤在谢尔顿的卧室里
and we're all sleeping in Sheldon's room.
对哦 你是完了
Oh, yeah, you're screwed.
但我为什么要做这些
I mean why do I do it?
喂
Hello.
你为什么没跟我说过有26个维度
Why did you never tell me there's 26 dimensions?
什么
What?
我身处海德堡 正在学习弦理论
I'm in Heidelberg and I'm studying string theory,
现在我远远落后于其他人 拜你所赐
and I'm now drastically behind, thanks to you.
谢尔顿 现在是凌晨三点
Sheldon, it's 3:00 in the morning.
难怪斯特吉斯博士没接我电♥话♥
Oh, that explains why Dr. Sturgis didn't pick up.
也难怪我要挂你电♥话♥
That explains why I'm hanging up.
一个小屁孩来给我补习
I had to be tutored by a child
教授还笑我是个傻蛋[德语]
and the professor called me a dummkopf.
听到这个我就很开心你打来了
Now I'm glad you called.
我不喜欢这里
I don't like it here.
我想念我是全班最聪明的小孩的日子
I miss being the smartest one in class.
孩子 如果你总是最聪明的人
Son, if you're always the smartest,
你就什么也学不会
you're never learning anything.
有意思 那我该怎么做
Interesting. So what do I do?
你听
Listen.
我在听啊
I'm listening.
不 这就是答案
No, that's the answer.
努力做你很难做到的事
Try doing something you're truly awful at:
那就是闭上嘴聆听别人说话
just shut up and listen.
但要是我...
But what if I...
上课时好好听讲
When you're in class, listen.
但我可能...
But I could...
好像尿意来了
Guess I should pee.
你没做丰盛的早餐吗
剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表