剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表
♪ 世上没人比我强壮 ♪
♪ Nobody else is stronger than I am ♪
♪ 昨天我移了一座山 ♪
♪ Yesterday I moved a mountain ♪
♪ 我相信我能当你的英雄 ♪
♪ I bet I could be your hero ♪
♪ 我是个了不起的小家伙 ♪
♪ I am a mighty little man ♪
♪ 我是个了不起的小家伙 ♪
♪ I am a mighty little man ♪
少年
谢尔顿
《少年谢尔顿》前情提要
Previously on Young Sheldon...
我现在宣布 你们正式结为合法夫妻
I now pronounce you husband and wife.
新郎可以亲吻新娘了
You may kiss the bride.
我们想掏钱让你们去度蜜月
We'd like to pay for a honeymoon.
去多莉山主题公园过个周末怎么样
What would you say to an all-expenses-paid
费用我们全包
weekend at Dollywood?
不是吧 -天啊 谢谢你
Shut up. - Oh, my God. Thank you.
这可不妙
Huh? Oh, that ain't good.
康妮·塔克 请你别再跑了
Connie Tucker, please stop running.
你怎么被铐起来了
Why are you handcuffed?
我只不过是带着宝宝散步
I was just... taking the baby for a walk,
这些美国警花却觉得我是在逃避抓捕
and Cagney and Lacey here decided that I was evading arrest.
感觉怎么样
How's that feel?
有点多余
Unnecessary.
警♥察♥来抓你时你逃跑了
You ran from the police.
你有潜逃风险
You're a flight risk.
她才不会跑 她半边屁♥股♥有点毛病
She can't run. She got a funky hip.
连像鸭子摇摆走都不太行 -管好你的嘴
She can barely waddle. - Watch it.
你可以在基地站方圆46米范围活动
You got a 50-yard radius from the base.
当你靠近边界时就会响
It'll beep when you get close to the edge.
如果你踏出边界 我们会收到通知
If you cross it, we get a call.
你试图破坏它 我们也会收到通知
If you tamper with it, we get a call.
那种时候会电她吗
Will it give her a little zap?
不会
No.
那她怎么长记性呢
Well, how's she gonna learn?
我杀他时这玩意会叫吗
Will it beep if I kill him?
只要是在活动范围内杀
As long as it's within 50 yards,
你放胆去
go for it.
我不能离开这房♥子吗
I can't leave the house?
那我一整天都能干嘛啊
What the hell am I supposed to do all day?
我早已未雨绸缪 你看
I am way ahead of you. See?
我特地去买♥♥了拼图
I stopped and I picked up puzzles.
有大峡谷的风景图与狗打扑克的图案
Got us the Grand Canyon and Dogs Playing Poker.
如果我现在逃跑 你会当场把我击毙吗
If I were to run right now, would you shoot me?
我找到了一个角落片
Ooh. I found a corner.
恭喜你啊 -别这样嘛
Congratulations. - Oh, come on.
我们还是可以找乐子啊
We can have a little fun.
我失去了我的生意 我失去了我的房♥子
I have lost my business, I have lost my home,
我失去了我的自♥由♥ 你让我找乐子吗
I have lost my freedom, and you want to have fun?
一点点乐子也无妨
A little fun.
你还没搞懂吗 我有可能得坐牢
Do you not understand? I could be going to jail.
拜托
Oh, come on, please.
他们才不会把一个可爱老太婆送去蹲苦窑的
They're not gonna send a sweet old grandma to the pokey.
我也希望啊
Well, I hope not. Ah.
你看看 如果让你说
Well, tell me something if you would.
你觉得这片是天空还是水
Is that sky or water?
我看看啊
Let me see it.
还好没丢出范围
It's a good thing that didn't go 50 yards.
你还能去捡回来
You can still get it.
我们回来啦
Hey, we're back.
你们回来啦
Hey, hi.
我的宝贝女儿呢
Where's my little girl?
她在玛丽那边
Um, she's with Mary.
为什么啊
Why?
我该怎么说呢...
Well, how do I put this?
那是什么鬼
What the heck is that?
我被居家监禁了
I'm under house arrest.
为什么
Why?
我们被抓了
We got busted.
我们吗
We?
我
Me.
他们知道小乔治吗
Do they know about Georgie?
当然不知道啦
No, of course not.
你姥姥不是告密鬼
Your grandma's not a snitch.
这一点 当你真的进去蹲班房♥的时候
Which, by the way, will serve you well
会对你帮助很大
if you end up in the slammer.
又苦窑又班房♥ 你是哪里有毛病
The pokey, the slammer. What is it with you?
我喜欢看探案剧嘛 总会学到一点
I like cop shows. You learn things.
那洗衣店
What about the Laundromat,
还有影带出租店呢
the video store?
所有生意都被查封了
They shut everything down.
天啊 那以后我们钱从哪里来 -是啊
God. So what are we gonna do for money? - Yeah.
这是个好问题
That's an excellent question.
多莉山主题乐园好玩吗
How was Dollywood?
超赞 那以后我们钱从哪里来
Magical. What are we gonna do about money?
你回来啦
Hello.
在为考试学习吗
Studying for a test?
为法考在学习
Studying to take the bar exam.
姥姥会需要一个聪明的律师
Meemaw's going to need a smart lawyer.
等我们找到一个够聪明的 这时间都够我学完了
By the time we find one, I could just learn how to do it.
你说认真的吗
Seriously?
普通法是由中世纪一群英国农夫
Common law was invented by a bunch of English farmers
发明出来的 我想我应该手到擒来
in the Middle Ages. I think I can hack it.
行吧 那你有什么进度
All right, what do you got?
你听说过大佬文森特·吉根迪吗
Well, have you ever heard of Vincent "The Chin" Gigante?
他是不是打过拳
He a boxer?
他最早还真打过 你真棒
He was originally. Good for you.
但他的名声来自他曾是纽约五大黑♥手♥党♥教父之一
But he's better known as a major crime boss who managed
并通过"犯罪意图"的漏洞躲过牢狱之灾
to stay out of prison by employing the legal doctrine of mens rea.
什么意思
Which is?
他假装是神经病
He pretended to be nuts.
他穿着浴袍在纽约大街小巷跑
He wandered the streets of New York in a bathrobe,
个人卫生特别糟糕 还常常自言自语
he had poor personal hygiene, he mumbled to himself--
各种疯子标准特性都有
all the cuckoo classics.
行 如果你们到时候需要有人作证
Yeah. If you need someone to testify
那老太婆是疯子 就直接给我打电♥话♥
that she's off her rocker, you give me a call.
谢谢
Thank you.
厕所堵了
Toilet's backed up.
什么 别看我 我才刚到家
What? Don't look at me. I just got home.
是啊 但它饱受你摧残多年
Yeah, but it's had years of you.
我去看看吧
I'll check it out.
给点力啊 朋友
Come on, little buddy.
你可以的
You can do it.
跟我合作吧
Talk to me.
这就对了
There you go.
一泻千里吧
Let it out.
摧残多年
Years.
这是估价单
Here's the estimate.
你得先付一半才能动工
I'm gonna need 50% down to get started.
你不是吧
Are you kidding me?
我们只是修厕所 不是要买♥♥新车
We're fixing a toilet, not buying a car.
还好我没打算上大学
Good thing I wasn't going to college.
你的厕所没坏 是化粪池有问题
Nothing's wrong with your toilet. Septic tank is shot.
什么是化粪池
What's a septic tank?
基本就是在你家后院地里
It's basically a big container under the backyard
装满你家"排泄"的东西
that's filled up with all your... bathroom business.
好恶心 我以前还在后院玩耍呢
Ew! I played in that yard.
米希 先别闹 别这样吧 菲尔
Missy, not now. Come on, Phil.
难道不能给点亲朋好友折扣吗
Isn't there some kind of friends and family discount?
毕竟我们还是高中校友
I mean, we went to high school together.
是啊 当年你对我很糟糕
Yeah, and you were mean to me.
别这样 我当年是愤世嫉俗 不是跟你有仇
Oh, come on! I-I was mad at the world, not just you!
我还吃过后院的土
I ate that dirt.
他修好了吗
Did he fix it?
剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表