剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表
Is she gonna be gone long?
你想进来等吗 她煮了一壶咖啡
Do you want to wait? She made a pot of coffee.
你喜欢喝咖啡吗
Do you like coffee?
我正打算试试
I'm about to find out.
进来吧 我可不想让空调冷气全散出去
Come on in. I don't want to air-condition the whole neighborhood.
好的 谢谢
All right. Sure. Thank you.
你姥姥今天早上看起来怎么样
How'd your Meemaw seem this morning?
心情不好
Cranky.
她心情就没好过
Well, she's always cranky.
你能再具体点吗
Can you be more specific?
你带的这点花可能不够
You may need more flowers.
也对 毕竟这阵子经历了这么多创伤
Right. Well, it's been pretty traumatic around here.
加点奶和糖试试
Try some cream and sugar in there.
不用
Nah.
黑咖啡就挺好
Black's good.
所以你到底哪里惹到她了
So what'd you do that pissed her off?
我才不告诉你这些
Well, I'm not gonna talk to you about none of this.
行吧
Okay.
你为什么觉得是我犯了错
What makes you think it was my fault?
你带了花 还有你那卑微的表情
The flowers, your hangdog face.
我平时就这个表情
This is my regular face.
行吧
Okay.
我和你姥姥之间的事情 与你无关
What goes on between me and your grandma is none of your business.
明白
Okay.
完全是她反应过度
She totally overreacted.
哦
Mm-hmm.
我还是加点糖吧
Maybe a little.
好喝多了
There we go.
录影带出租店 梅德福洗衣店
好多人啊
This place is hoppin'.
镇上还有一半地方在停电
Half the town's still got no power.
来看看这个
Check this out.
靠 -厉害吧
Damn. - I know.
怎么龙♥卷♥风♥搞得大家都来赌博了
What is it about a tornado that makes people want to gamble?
不知道
Don't know.
可能大家都怕死 过来庆祝劫后余生吧
Guess they're happy to be alive, scared they're gonna die.
要是再来个地震 我们就能直接退休了
If we had an earthquake, I bet we could retire.
想得倒美
Here's to hopin'.
丝丝在哪儿 -她在康妮那边
Where's CeeCee? - She's with Connie.
好吧
Oh, cool.
对了 你妈妈之前来了一趟录影带店
Oh, hey, your mom stopped by the video store earlier.
她想干什么
What'd she want?
她就是表达一下善意而已
She was just being nice.
小乔治 成熟点吧
Oh, Georgie, grow up.
不 我是认真的 她听说了姥姥房♥子被毁
No, I'm serious. She heard about Memaw's house
想问我们要不要住她那 -我就知道
and offered us a place to live. - There it is.
你是指她人好吗
The--the niceness?
她想控制我的生活
She's plotting and scheming to control my life.
我只知道她家有两个卫生间
All I heard is they got two bathrooms.
这不重要 我绝不住在她家
Doesn't matter. I am never living under their roof.
你要明白 哪怕生意每天都这么好
You realize, even if business stays like this,
至少也得再过两年 我们才能买♥♥得起房♥
we're at least two years away from getting our own place.
小乔治 我绝对不和我爸妈一起住
Georgie, I am not living with my parents.
好吧 那如果... -不行
Okay, what if-- - No!
你都不知道我想说什么
You don't even know what I was gonna say.
你想自己住过去
You wanted to live there by yourself.
你怎么猜到的
How do you do that?
你竟然嘲笑她买♥♥错了保险
You made fun of her for not having the right insurance.
我就开个玩笑
It was a joke.
关键是我没把握好时机
The only thing I got wrong was the timing.
如果我两三年后才说这个笑话
If I said it two or three years later,
大家一定会笑死
everybody's laughing their ass off.
看看谁回来了
Hey, look who's here.
嘘嘘嘘 她睡着了
Shh, shh, shh, she's sleeping.
抱歉
Sorry.
你来这里干什么
What are you doing here?
他来道歉
He came to apologize.
没人问你
Nobody's talking to you.
心情很差哦
Cranky, cranky.
你没地方要去了吗
Don't you have someplace better to be?
我正打算去街上跑步
Actually, I'm about to go run around the block.
我现在亢奋得很
I am buzzing.
你好
Hi.
我给你带了花
I brought your flowers.
谢谢
Thank you.
我太蠢了
I was stupid.
不 是我太蠢了
No, I was stupid.
这是不是陷阱题
This feels like a trap.
买♥♥错保险的事 让我觉得很尴尬
I was embarrassed about the insurance thing,
因为我从没想过这种事会发生在我身上
'cause I didn't think anything like this was gonna ever happen to me.
现在 我失去了一切
And...now I've lost everything.
更糟的是 我失去了和曼蒂丝丝共同生活的机会
Worse, I've lost living with Mandy and my little great-granddaughter,
并且
and...
我还挺喜欢那种生活
I liked that.
我明白
Yeah, I get it.
但是 往好的一面看
I mean, look on the bright side.
你的犯罪集团仍然在成功运作
You're running a successful criminal enterprise,
你挣的钱肯定够你重建房♥子了
and boy, you know you're gonna have enough money to rebuild.
前提是你不被抓进牢里
Assuming you stay out of jail.
再过两年 她就笑得出来了
Ah, two years from now, that's gonna be so funny.
你好啊 杰夫
Hey, Jeff.
乔治
George.
你扔的什么盒子
What you got there?
你买♥♥新电视了吗
New tv?
没错
Yeah.
索尼特丽珑电视 挺贵的吧
Trinitron. It's pricey.
打折买♥♥的 -哪儿啊
There was a sale. - Where?
我不知道 我老婆买♥♥的
I don't know. My wife bought it.
可能用了优♥惠♥券吧 -真走运
Probably with coupons. - Lucky duck.
老天确实保佑啊 -是啊
He doth provide. - Yeah, I guess so.
电视机多大啊 -我真的不知道
How big is it? - God, I really don't know.
我看包装箱上写的27英寸 -天啊
Well, it says 27 inches on the box. - God.
27英寸呢
27.
爸爸 杰夫牧师 你们好
Hey, Dad. Pastor Jeff.
不好意思
Excuse me.
有胡椒博士汽水吗
Uh, Herr, Dr. Pepper?
没有
Nein.
甜茶有吗
Uh, sweet tea?
甜的茶
Susser tea?
没有
Nein.
要啤酒吗 -好
Bier? - Sure.
谢谢 -请用
Danke. - Bitte.
村里有个裁缝
好大杯哦
Grande.
我来自美国
I'm from America.
真是看不出来呢
No kidding.
味道不错
It's good.
谁想吃意面
Who's hungry for spaghetti?
没想到你男朋友还会留下来吃晚饭
Didn't realize your boyfriend was staying for dinner.
有什么问题吗 -没有 只是
Is that a problem? - Nope, just...
如果有人能提前告诉我一声就好了
would've been nice if someone told me.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
好了 准备饭前祷告
All right, Grace.
还要做饭前祷告吗
We're still doing that?
我们可是活过了一场龙♥卷♥风♥
We survived a tornado.
有道理
Damn.
感谢您赐给我们面前的食物
Thank you, Lord, for the food we were about to receive
也请保佑为我们准备食物的人
and bless the hands that prepared it.
也就是我 -我知道
Which are mine. - I got it.
阿门 -阿门
Amen. - Amen.
米希 你这次能站出来照顾大家 真的很棒
Missy, I'm really impressed how you stepped up.
谢谢 我最近开始喝咖啡了 所以也不怎么累
剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表